Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Competition

"When I met a prospective sub and her fwb for a threesome"

19
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"I was speaking to this prospective sub for a while before we met, and a threesome with two men was something she fantasized about but had not went well in the past. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I decided our first time should be me making sure that she enjoyed her fantasy properly."

I meet you and Rick in the bar of the hotel we've booked into, you two having booked into a room and me, on my own, in another. You look stunning, even in jeans and a top. I struggle to take my eyes off you as you introduce me to the guy you've brought, and I shake his hand.

No matter how good a guy the person is, they always squeeze overly hard when we shake hands. When I'm out with a girl this usually happens all night and any situation like this is no different. I think it's because I'm not what they're expecting and it makes them feel a little intimidated wondering what the big deal is about me, so they overcompensate. The more they feel intimidated, the more they try to crush my fingers. As if they're somehow winning a competition. Whereas, because of my experiences and my ego, I don't even feel like they're a challenge to how much of a man I am. I've always ignored it, except for one guy who kept doing it all night because we were in a group together, drinking, and his fiancée had told him she used to have a crush on me when we were at school. After about the fifth time I was like, “Knock that on the fucking head, mate,” in his ear and he caught himself on. I'm not a fighter, I enjoy getting on with everyone, but I'm not going to let some insecure dickhead act like a cunt to me either.

Anyway, I buy the first round so we can sit and have a few drinks together before we go up and I compliment you on how pretty your eyes look tonight. Rick follows me by agreeing and saying he thinks your make-up really sets them off.

Easy compliment considering what you do for a living, but whatever, I can't deny he's right.

You know the competition has already started as we try to out-compliment each other and start feeling horny before we're even anywhere near the bedroom - thinking about the two men you're drinking with trying to outdo each other to please you.

We all small talk for a bit, about the journey getting there and the hotel. I'm pretty laid back and funny when I meet people, but I'm also very confident, so when turn to Rick and half-jokingly ask, “So, do you mind if our cocks touch?” he doesn't really know what to say.

“Us touching isn't going to turn either me or you on,” I continue, “But if Lucy wants to take both our cocks in her mouth, will you be okay with that?”

You giggle a bit, knowing what a dirty mind I have, but Rick doesn't know how to react. I suppose stuff like this is a bit like my heavy handshake.

“I don't know, I've never really thought about it,” he replies.

“Is that something you would like?” I ask, turning to you, and you're enjoying how hot, and kind of fun, it is for you to be sitting with the two men you're about to get fucked by, discussing ground rules.

“I wouldn't say no,” you reply, adding “If I can...,” genuinely unsure.

“Well, I tell you what, if there's anything that freaks either of us out, the best thing is to say something about it, rather than end up losing our hard-ons...”

Rick kind of nods in agreement and half says, “Okay.”

I see the look on your face and I know what you're going to say before you say it. “I think we should go up to the room now.”

It doesn't take me or Rick long to agree, and soon all three of us are in the lift, saying nothing, but all finding it hard to hide our excitement, you especially, knowing that all the pressure to perform is on us.

We end up in my room, not just because it's closer to the lift, but because it has a sofa. I order a few drinks on room service and want to string things along a little to get a bit more anticipation with us all sitting, rather than getting straight to it, and you both sit down. You make sure you're in the middle, wanting to get attention on both sides.

“Are you okay with kissing someone after they've kissed someone else?” I ask Rick, sitting down on the other side of you.

“Yeah, I suppose so,” he replies, not having thought out much about this whole thing, to be fair.

“Good,” I say, as I lightly put my hand on the side of your face and draw you to me, a few kisses with just our lips meeting before a fuller, deeper one.

We finish, and as you pull away, I love the smile on your face as you turn to Rick and put your hand under his chin to direct his mouth to yours, kissing him deeply. He's a little distracted, not exactly realizing kissing would be a big part of this, but you keep on using your lips and tongue to lock him in the moment.

Watching you kiss him turns me on and I know I'm starting to get hard. I know I'm going to love watching him fuck you and that I'll have to sit back and enjoy doing that at some point.

But not yet.

Right now I'm just enjoying you coming back to me for another kiss, wanting you to feel adored and comfortable with the two of us so you can lose yourself and enjoy getting used by two cocks.

You have your hand on my face and I love when you close your eyes and lose yourself in a kiss with me. I know you're comparing the two of us but I don't feel the need to stick my tongue down your throat and try to impress you, I just go with it and let you lead, knowing how turned on you're getting.

We make eye contact a little as we stop, Rick pulling a little at your arm as he wants you to come back to him and we both could have easily kept on kissing.

I'm still turned on watching you kissing him though and I press on my cock, hard beneath my trousers, to get a bit of pleasure from it.

There's a knock at the door and you break off the kiss, almost with a dirty giggle, remembering about the world outside the room.

I let the night manager in to set down our drinks, probably up to see why there are three people in one room drinking, and we struggle to work out how to act normal. We're sure it feels blatantly obvious what's going on but who knows, maybe he doesn't have a dirty mind. Working in a hotel though, I'm sure he's seen everything, and he leaves, saying “Enjoy your drinks.”

I feel sorry for the kid who didn't get to bring our drinks up and get a tip and I'm not giving it to his nosey boss, so I thank him and close the door.

We sip at our drinks a bit, pretty relaxed now, knowing that we're about to get stuck in, but having these final moments of anticipation. Even Rick seems to be enjoying holding off, a little, but I can tell he's dying to fuck you.

I am too, but I know the competition between me and him is a marathon, not a sprint.

You're starting to get impatient now, though. You've been thinking and getting excited by this since the first time we talked about it and you don't want to wait any longer.

You finish your drink and take each of ours off us, unfinished, and put them on the counter along the wall. You bounce back down into the chair between us with a look to both and a dirty smile.

Rick moves straight in, hand on your tits and kissing you hard. I move in a little closer to you but instead, my hand is just circling along your inner thigh, above the knee, as I lean in and whisper in your ear.

“I can't wait to see him fuck you while you're sucking my dick.”

The soft, filthy words in your ear send a shiver right up your spine and you break off, looking at me with an expression that's half wanting me to fuck you right there; half surprised at how horny those twelve words have gotten you.

But Rick's pulled you back to his mouth again, working hard to unbutton your tight jeans and slip his hand inside. You move your bum forward, giving him space and you spread your legs, one going over me, the other over him.

It's a good thing you've slept with Rick before, you were able to make sure he knew what he was at, to give me some competition, and you've already showed him exactly how you like being touched, there, inside your underwear. The feeling of his fingers is a little rough though, and you pull his hand out and stick them in your mouth to get them wet before putting them right back where you want them.

He wants to keep kissing you but you break away from it, wanting to kiss another man while one already has his hand down your trousers. My hand's up around your neck a little, thumb along your cheek helping guide your lips to mine, but then it drops back down as I get my jeans open, pull out my cock and make sure your hand finds it as you get your fingers wrapped around.

Having one cock in your hand means you need to find the other, pulling away from me and back into a kiss with Rick as you try to somehow get his jeans open.

He stops fingering your clit to help you and I take over, my hand slipping down farther, to get my fingers wet first, before I start to lightly flick at you just as you get your left hand around another hard dick. You grind out a little, arching your back, jags of pleasure and the heat that's coming from the two cocks you have held, one in each hand, making you feel so fucking dirty.

You lean down to take Rick's in your mouth and feel mine growing harder against your fingers. He's bigger than me but I'm not bothered, I'm enjoying you trying to fill your mouth with it.

I get another rush of arousal as drool slides down his shaft from your filled-up mouth and I feel the need to be dirty, too.

I lift your foot up, pull off the shoe you're wearing and shove your toes into my mouth, sucking and licking in between them, so fucking turned on by how dirty you're being.

You buck a little and come off Rick's dick to look up at me and enjoy the tickling pleasure from what I'm doing, just adding more and more to how wet you're getting.

Rick doesn't want to be outdone and grabs your other foot, pulling off your shoe and taking it in his mouth.

You lie back, legs spread apart by these two men, being so dirty - sucking and licking on your toes - and you start wanking off the cocks you're holding, one in each hand, your ass grinding about; half trying to push away from the ticklish pleasure, half trying to get your clit up onto something you can use to bring some sort of relief to the aching need for it to be touched.

I stop licking and drop onto one knee, starting to pull your jeans and underwear off as best I can, realizing the need you want fulfilled while I'm watching you writhe underneath us.

You lift your hips to help me and as soon as I get your jeans and panties down to your knees you have your mouth around Rick's cock again, taking it as deep towards your throat as you can without gagging. By the time I have them around your ankles, Rick is standing, one foot on the short, boxy hotel couch as you start sucking on him, using your hand to pull him off as you do.

You have to stop, though, when you feel my tongue on your clitoris, a large string of drool dripping off Rick's thick wet cock, hanging down from it and your mouth as you pull away to get a breath and let the sound of your pleasure escape.

I feel your hand on the back of my head, telling me to flick my tongue harder and faster as you shove the soaking, drool-covered dick that's in your other hand, back into your mouth, loving getting licked out while you give such a slutty blowjob.

I stand up, needing my cock looked after too, and pull you off the couch onto your knees, lifting your top off over your head as you reach around and unhook your bra and get rid of it.

You get yourself comfortable, kneeling, as we lose our own tops and pull off our jeans, standing in front of you, naked now as you reach up and start wanking us both off again, looking up at the two men looking down at you. You feel my foot at your knee, pushing at it, and you take the hint, spreading your legs wider so your pussy's hanging open below you.

Your mouth is on my dick again now, knowing I need it and turned on by me making you act like even more of a slut for us. You wank Rick off but he looks impatient and greedy, pulling your head towards him again and shoving his own cock in the space that's left behind as mine falls out. It's hot, but you wish he'd understand spending your time on two cocks is what's turning you on, not just his. You take as long as you think it'll take to satisfy him for a while, being firm and hard and fast on it just so that you can get back to sucking the other one, too. It's a turn-on for me to watch, but I love it when you're back on mine; not rushing, but making every effort, sucking as lusciously as you can, flicking and using your tongue as much as possible while I'm inside your mouth, eager to please both the men standing above you as much as you can.

And then you're back on Rick's, in a rhythm now, enjoying the practice of wanking off one cock while you please another with your mouth and tongue, changing back to mine again, and then to Rick's once more as we both stand beside each other, enjoying the pleasure while watching you get so good at it.

As you go back to me, I stop you, pulling your hand away from my erection and signalling Rick to come closer. We put our dicks beside each other, the heads only just touching, right in front of you. You have a smile on your face but you're a little apprehensive as you gulp to get your mouth prepared and take a deep breath, letting the air breathe back out, nodding your head as I ask if you're ready.

You open your mouth as wide as you can as me and Rick guide the two of our thick purple heads inside, pushing at the edges of your mouth as we do, drool already starting to fill it up and overflow. You look up at us, eyes wet and wide from filling your mouth like this and your hand moves to your clit. Saliva drips down past it onto the floor as you try to lick at what's pushing your tongue down. You know you can't keep it up, but you rub a little, determined to tie the snapshot memory of this moment to some pleasure so you can keep using it over and over again, on your own.

We pull out, but I signal Rick to keep his cock where it is, letting you use your tongue to flit in and around the large round heads of our two cocks, sitting right at your lips.

You love how much of a slut you're being and just want to get even more whorish, reaching up to tickle and massage, and use your fingernails on each of our ballbags. It doesn't matter that both our cocks are touching each other, the feeling of what you're doing is incredible and neither one of us could lose our erections if we tried.

I want to take things further though, and I sit down, pulling your head towards me as you spin round on all fours leaving your ass and pussy exposed for Rick to do whatever he wants with it. As much as you've taught him, old habits die hard, and you feel him inside you without much pause to let you enjoy the anticipation, but you don't mind, needing that dick so much with one already in your mouth.

I watch as he kneels behind, fucking you as you struggle to do anything more than suck up and down on me when you can steady yourself. Rick's fucking you hard now, but he lasts a lot longer than I thought he would, and even has you starting to feel yourself getting to the point where there's a chance you might start getting close.

I want to get there just as much as he does, fucking you hard like that, but I'm careful, wary that doing what I'm about to do might make him cum too soon, even though I know that will put him out of the competition. Slowly and gently, you feel one of my hands under your throat and another on your head before I start holding you firmer, keeping your mouth around me as he slams into you from behind, over and over. The feeling of two thick cocks, one ramming into your pussy and the other held deep in your mouth, touching at the back of your throat, has you closing your eyes and losing yourself in the moment, willing yourself to get closer and closer, begging us, in your head, not to stop using you before you cum.

blue777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
blue777

Rick has more stamina than I give him credit for and I enjoy watching him fucking you. I come from a boxing family, and I was brought up to appreciate attractive women and men, especially if they looked after their bodies, and I have to admit, Rick looks great with those muscles and the tattoos across them. It wouldn't turn me on on its own, but looking down at the curve of your back and the shape of your ass and seeing a tight six-pack behind it, fucking you hard and rough, is like having my own private porn show.

I can't help myself anymore and I lean back and plant my feet so I can start fucking your face, and I don't care that I can't even see it with your blonde hair over me, tickling at my legs and stomach, the show I've got in front of me is fantastic.

You've completely let go now, giving yourself to the moment and letting us use you as our fuck toy, only there to let us dump our cum in, and over; Rick trying harder and harder to bring on your orgasm by pounding your wet cunt as hard as he can while I fuck your throat over and over, drool streaming out and soaking my balls as I do.

Rick can't take it anymore, your submission to us like that creeping up on him as I see what's about to happen in his face and eyes.

“On her back. On her fucking back,” I say, and he follows my orders without even thinking, pulling out and blasting a stream of spunk up the crack of your ass and over your back, grunting as he unloads every last drop onto the dip the curve of it makes as you kneel below us on all fours.

I stop fucking, moving you back so I can see your face, but keeping my cock where it is. I see Rick wiping sweat off his brow as I stand up, reaching down to scoop up some of his still-hot cum with my fingers, bringing them to your mouth and pushing them in, alongside my dick. The taste of semen trickles around your tongue as you try to lick it off and I pull my erection out, to give you more of a chance.

I scoop up some more, feeding spunk to you now as you look up at me, rubbing your clit wildly, desperate to climax as I slip my fingers into your mouth, covered in another man's cum.

I repeat it a couple of times more as you suck my fingers clean, staring at me, wide-eyed and completely obedient, showing how eager you are to please me by the effort you put in each time.

“Open your mouth,” I tell you and you do, sticking out your tongue against the head of my dick.

I spit down on to your tongue, saliva splashing as off both it and my cock at the same time as it lands and I roll it around a little before I push in, deep at your throat again. You close your eyes, still not having hit the point yet where you know you're getting close. As I slowly and deeply start fucking again, you wonder if you're going to cum at all, knowing that if you were at home thinking about this, you could have, yourself, more than once already. I'm not bothered it's taking so much effort despite how hot the set-up is, I know that no matter how comfortable you feel it's just a little more difficult to be relaxed enough, with two men in the room, for your mind to let go, and trying to cum will only make it harder, especially when you've been so apprehensive about how long we'll last and whether we'll leave you with that horrible unfulfillment you felt whenever you tried this before.

I also know that if you forget about it and just enjoy the pleasure, it'll creep up on you and be harder than you even thought it would.

I pull out, leaning in, and kiss you deeply. Knowing how empty Rick must be feeling sitting there waiting for his libido to come back. I feel my ego grow and it turns me on, and I make a point of passionately kissing you just the right way to get you to lose yourself in me. This is where I win; with him completely useless no matter how tall and well built he is, jealous and feeling like a spare wheel, all the horniness in him nowhere to be found as the unbelievably hot girl he came to this hotel with is kneeling on the floor of another man's room, lost in a passionate kiss so deep that he doesn't even exist to her.

We stop kissing, your eyes still closed but a smile coming on as even the way our lips finish touching makes you feel good. You're eyelashes flick open and you look at me, cheeky smirk on my face as I reach down and play with your clit again. Your body jerks as my touch makes a jolt of pleasure spark through you and it just makes me want to fuck you so much more.

I lift you onto the room's settee, spinning you around and hanging you over the arm of it, keeping your legs together, slipping tightly into you as you feel mine on either side. I start fucking you, twisting your hair around my hand and pulling it as grind into your cunt.

You're louder than either of us expect as I switch between thrusting and grinding, and the feeling that comes over you when you remember about Rick and look across at him is immense, playing with his limp dick, trying desperately to get hard.

Even after I've won, this other hot-as-fuck man is desperate to get an erection again to please you... Even after being made to feel less of a man by someone he would never have expected it of... And you love being wanted so much. It's a turn-on for you that you secretly wanted me to win too, but you know that even if I had come first, I'd probably still be using my imagination better than any other man's dick, no matter how hard it was compared to mine.

You feel my fingers around your throat, gripping you firmly as I grind into you even harder. But I need to rest, unable to cum despite how soaking in sweat I am from fucking you. Competition or not, my brain won't seem to let me relax enough to let go until I know you've come.

I sit back on the chair and you take the hint, climbing over me and slipping my cock back inside so you can take over, taking a long lick of sweat off my chest and shoulder as you do, a burst of absolute sluttiness rampaging through you.

You grind and fuck on me, happy to take over and make me feel good anyway you can as you put your hands behind your head and show off your tits.

I love it, staring at you intently, taking in every inch as I watch your body moving like that while you use it to turn me on and give me as much pleasure as you can.

I get my finger wet and slip it behind you to tickle your asshole a little. I hope Rick's watching, sure he'll be close to getting hard again, soon. Your back is slick with sweat, and my dick pulsates a little inside you as I feel it drip down your ass crack. It makes your tight little anus wet enough for my finger to slip in a little and I let it, watching the reaction of your body as I do. We hadn't planned to go that far, and I would have made sure you were ready and prepared if we were going to take things in that direction, but I also know that as your body tenses up to take my finger, it'll relax even more afterwards, making it easier for it to give way to an orgasm, so I don't shy away from it.

Rick's standing now, his dick getting hard again as he walks towards us, and I let you know with a nod. We both beckon him over, getting him to stand on the couch so you can take him in your mouth as you keep fucking me. You do, and you can still taste yourself off him as you realize all three of your holes are filled, Rick's cock in your mouth, me deep inside your pussy as you grind on it and my finger, just past the tip, air-locked in your tight little anus, the knuckle grazing against your ass cheeks.

You don't feel like you're being dirty enough though and you come off Rick's cock and move him as best you can, motioning him to stand over you a little more until he realizes what you want and drops his ballbag down into your mouth. It's hot as fuck and my finger slips out as I can't help but grab you by the waist and start fucking up into you as I watch you, eyes closed with your mouth around another man's nutsack, sucking and rolling his balls all around it.

I can't fuck you as hard as I want, though, and I'm up, taking you with me as I force you away from pleasuring Rick, flipping you around and throwing you on the bed so your ass is hanging off it. Then I'm back inside you, pounding you as hard and fast as I can as I watch your ass cheeks bounce against me and your fingers look for sheets to grip onto.

I run out of steam and Rick is waiting to take my place as you feel his cock replace mine as soon as it leaves, fucking you even harder and faster, determined to outdo me. He can last a lot longer now since he's already cum, and I stand watching, wanking off as you take it hard and fast for a lot longer than you'd been expecting to tonight. Eventually, it's Rick that runs out of breath and we swap again, me getting in on the act of trying to outdo the other man in the room as I fuck you just as fast; as hard and deep as I can. We swap again as I start to slow, working together now to tag team you as you grip the sheets and grind in pleasure underneath us as we fuck you in turn.

Neither of us wants to be the one to stop, our changeovers happening more and more frequently as we burn ourselves out, losing track of time as we just keep on ploughing into you, over and over.

You still haven't hit the point you're close yet, but you're getting such intense pleasure that, even if you don't cum, this night will have been more than worth it.

I'm not having that, though, and next time it's my turn I pull you to the floor. “Get in front of her,” I tell Rick, “Fuck her mouth.”

Me taking charge like that makes you feel like you're mine more than his, and as Rick grabs the side of your head, not quite knowing how hard or deep he should go, he starts fucking your face. The fact he's unsure means the pleasure for you is not in what he's doing, but the fact I'm letting him use you like that, and knowing someone in the room owns you makes you finally start to feel the warmth of an orgasm coming on. Your body feels so loose now... After all the dirty things you've been doing and having done to you... After my finger slipped into your tight asshole as you took cock at both ends... After two men took turns to fuck you over and over, for so long, even the amount your pussy will feel battered tomorrow is going to keep you feeling horny and thinking about it until the gorgeous pain it's left with fades...

And finally, now, me taking responsibility for all your sluttiness by being so in charge of you is the final thing you need to let yourself go completely and you feel yourself getting so, so close as I start fucking you again.

You grip onto Rick as he rides your mouth and I can see just how close you are.

“Fuck her harder, use her fucking throat.”

Rick tries but I can tell it's too much and he pulls out, not as much spunk this time around as he splashes it onto your chin and lips and down onto your tits. Your oncoming orgasm seems to pause as you fall backwards, and from nowhere pleasure erupts from your pussy as I start pulling at your g spot, your cunt spraying wetness against my palm as you get overtaken by the massive climax, taking you by surprise by how big it is, writhing about on a hotel carpet as I take you to the absolute peak of it with my fingers. I feel you finish on my hand and can't resist rubbing the soaking wetness left on my it around your chest and thighs and all over your pussy; you jerking away from me, too sensitive for it.

I stand up, and see you lying there covered in Rick's cum and soaked in your own, body still convulsing every few seconds, and look down, wanking as I take in every inch of you in.

You push yourself up with one hand, desperate for me to finish on you just like Rick did, and you start licking and sucking my balls as I masturbate. I fucking love how dirty you are and how much it feels like you're thanking me for making you feel so good by trying to repay it and I burst, all over your face, you aiming my dick to your mouth so you can taste the rest of it as I squirt another load, groaning and gritting my teeth as I squeeze every last drop out, onto your tongue. I let you suck on me as my hardon fades, looking up at me, just wanting to please me all over again like that, and I just keep on enjoying it until I'm completely flaccid, no matter how Rick feels about it.

I sit down, grabbing my unfinished drink from earlier as I do, and relax on the hotel couch to get my breath back.

Rick is already starting to pick up clothes, having been standing watching again for the second time tonight, and he puts yours on the bed bedside you.

He can go and fuck himself as far as you're concerned, in the meantime. You're not moving until you've enjoyed the glow of the orgasm you've just had.

He puts on his clothes anyway, and by the time he's finished, you're finally ready to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, even though you'd prefer to lie on, right there.

You lift your clothes and I can't keep my eyes off your arse as you walk away from the bed, already thinking about the next time I'll get to see it.

It's a little awkward now for Rick, I think, finally understanding what the fuss is about me. He's not an asshole about it though, and I'm certainly not going to be an asshole to him, so I stand up, still naked, and shake his hand.

“That was fucking awesome. Usually, the other guy is away home by now,” I say with a laugh. He shakes mine back, but it's just a normal handshake this time and he decides to finish his drink, too.

When you come back out, dressed again, you give me a smile and a kiss on the cheek and, leaving the room, a dirty little wink, too, as you try signalling something, but I can't work out what it is before the door closes behind you.

I relax, lie back, and enjoy the feeling of having had such a good time over the last few hours.

About thirty-five, minutes later, there's a knock at my door.

I answer it and you're standing there, on your own, and you say, “In my Pjs here, let me in.”

“Where's Rick?” I ask as you walk in, past me.

“Rick went home. He didn't feel comfortable,” you say, with kind of a half laugh at it.

“Well, that's a bit shit.” You shrug. “I was going to come here as soon as he fell asleep anyway, so it's okay babe.”

And then you're pulling me towards you - me pushing you back against the wall as our bodies come together, kissing each other deeply again.

“If Rick gets to cum twice tonight, so do you,” you whisper into my mouth between kisses and I already know by how confident you're being, that you're underestimating how horny you're making me, and I already know I'll end up coming from behind to beat Rick in the amount of times we both get to cum, too.

Published 
Written by MrRaynes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments