Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cross-Dresser’s Wife

"Alex waved me over to get on my knees"

53
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Big thanks to me dear friend JamesLlewellyn, for helping me edit my true story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You are such a gem."

I’ve been with my husband for about ten years, but only found out last year he used to CD and be with other men before we ever got together. He’s been hiding that side to me forever I guess, worried about how I would react.

And I’ll admit that at first I was shocked and angry, disillusioned maybe. But then I thought about it, how selfish I was being. It had taken a lot for him to come out to me, I know this now. And once I relaxed with it, the thought of him with other men got me peaked.

What would that look like, how would he sound like being with them? Why was the thought of that just making me wet? Finally, I decided we needed to find out more – about ourselves as well as each other.

I told him we would start off slow, buying stuff and playing that way. I would do his make-up and watch him get dressed. When all was said and done, he wasn’t a he anymore in appearance. He turned into a she in mere hours. The touch of satin on her body. The thigh highs she wore were really sexy. I found I loved feeling her all over.

She became Alexandria, Alex for short. I started to realize my Alex was submissive like me, a bottom, and that was reflected in our play. I can switch a little here and there, but I knew my baby missed a real cock, and in all honesty, I wanted to see her with one. So, we decided on New Year’s Eve to remake ourselves and take pictures for new profiles on sex sites for a threesome.

I started to monitor messages and figure out who would be our first. Turned out my Alex had a thing for BBC. We were lucky to find a beautiful, tall, well-endowed man named Jamal.

Jamal and I first got to know one another through text, then exchanged pictures. He was clear he wanted to make our first threesome safe and unforgettable. We found out he was about eleven inches, so Alex started to train her ass for it.

We set up a time and day for him to come over. Alex and I were anxious but excited to see where this would go; if we would be a good fit with Jamal. The day of, we both got ready. We were in a state of near-panic at first, but all got done, we were ready for him. Alex opted for a pink satin baby-doll nightgown and thigh-high stockings. I chose to wear a black PVC halter dress, lace black garter with hosiery attached, and lace black thong. When Jamal arrived, he came over and gave us both big hugs. Alex showed him to the bedroom and shut the door behind her while I put our dogs away because they were making a fuss and excited with our new friend.

When I walked into our bedroom and saw Alex on her knees taking the tip of Jamal’s cock in her mouth, I just froze in place, watching in a trance. I said out loud, “That’s not something you see every day,” and giggled nervously. Alex waved me over to get on my knees. I did and licked my lips, and started sharing a cock with my Alex. I can see how turned on she was from the spot of pre-cum on her satin pink panties and how hard her penis was. I was getting pretty wet as well. I took Jamal in my mouth now, trying to take him in as much as I could while Alex licked his balls.

Jamal ushered us to the bed and laid down while we took turns sucking him off. The only sounds were Alex and me moaning, and our playmate saying how good we licked and sucked. He told me to ride his face, so I giddily threw my thong on the floor and lowered myself onto his mouth. He gripped my thighs and licked and sucked me while I looked back at Alex, still going to town on Jamal’s cock. I rode him a little more, then came on his face, bracing myself on the wall above the bed. I climbed off him and licked and kissed his lips to taste myself, finding the whole interaction just mind-blowingly insane.

ErikaMonero
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaMonero

Jamal asked me what I wanted next, and I said I wanted him to fuck Alex’s ass. Alex laid down and adjusted herself with her legs up while Jamal laid on his side and put on a condom, starting off slow. He was so much thicker than we expected, the pictures didn’t do him justice.

He took his time going deep into Alex’s ass while I kissed her, asking if she was okay; if she wanted more. I wanted this to be memorable for her, wanted her to feel safe but also well fucked. Jamal worked on gradually opening her more, and was finally in all the way. It was so sexy, watching him fuck her, and the little sounds Alex was making were just delightful – everything I had hoped for.

After a while, Jamal withdrew, asked me for my favorite position, and I said doggy. He put a new condom on and I got on my knees and positioned myself with my ass up and chest to the bed, unsure of how much he would stretch me. He went in slow and I was so slick, and god did I feel him – and he felt goood! I felt him go deeper, and after a while, he told me to push my ass back onto him, which I happily did.

Meanwhile, Jamal was groaning things like, “Now I know how it feels like when I’m inside her, now I know what it feels like for you to have her.” It all felt so dirty, so taboo, being shared by my love, Alex, with this man we had just met.

Jamal turned me on my back and started to fuck me harder and deeper while he took my breasts out of my dress and sucked them.

Alex loved watching me with Jamal and was getting more and more turned on by the noises I was making. I started to shake, cumming hard, then suddenly found I was done and begged Jamal to stop.

Rolling over, I told Jamal I wanted to see him cum in Alex. He smiled and said he could be up for that. He slipped on another condom, put a little bit more lube in Alex, then started to fuck deeper inside her since he had already opened her up. Meanwhile, he ordered me to slap his ass while he pounded away.

I slapped his ass harder and told him I wanted him to cum hard. He came so hard, it made me giggle. He finally slid off of Alex and collapsed on the end of the bed. We were all spent and just smiled and chatted. I offered to get him a glass of water and he said he would go clean up, and went off to the bathroom. Alex and I lay there, touching and happy to be close to each other. We took some pictures for memories of our post fuck looks and spoke about how not weird any of this was. What we would do differently if we had more lovers.

Jamal came back into the room and we spoke for a bit while he got dressed. He enjoyed it as much as we did and asked about a return bout. We said we would let him know when we would be available again. He hugged us both, then left – and Alex and I had sex again, with her cumming inside of me.

We both just needed to feel each other raw with nothing between us and we felt complete. Our future looks bright, and we can’t wait to find another playmate.

Published 
Written by AliceNAlexandriaJade
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments