Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Following Evening

"Two guys come to visit..."

26
15 Comments 15
45.1k Views 45.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

Anyone who has read "Jaq Gets Some Big Cocks" will know I promised to write about what happened the following evening, this is an account of that evening.

Jaq came home from her shopping trip at a little after three in the afternoon.

"You know Clive and Dan are coming over this evening," Jaq barked. She handed me a bag and told me to get myself ready.

Dan and Clive had fucked Jaq the previous evening and I had performed cleaning duties when she arrived home. Jaq had told me that Clive was bi and interested in meeting me. Once upstairs, I emptied the contents of the bag; lacy pink panties, black hold-ups, a black basque and some high heel shoes in my size.

I went into the shower and shaved all over as instructed. Once dry, I went into the bedroom. I slipped on the pink lacy panties and my cock instantly began to swell. Jaq appeared and noticed my bulge.

"You need to lose that," she said and got out my cock cage.

The cock cage was never going to fit with me in an aroused state.

"Take those panties off," came the order. Once off, Jaq lifted her top to reveal her beautiful full titties.

"Jerk off over these," she commanded.

Before long, I had shot a huge load of warm cum across her full titties.

"Now lick me clean," Jaq said. I got to work and soon had cleaned up every last drop.

My cock, flaccid now, fitted into the cage. I was a little disappointed as the padlock was snapped in place. Jaq remained and helped to get me prepared for the guys' visit. Panties and stockings on, the basque was next, all the items were a perfect fit. The black patent high heels finished the look perfectly.

Jaq was determined to make me look good and sat me at her dressing table. Lipstick and eye make up were next before she rummaged around for her blonde wig. Once the wig was put on she said that I was looking very fuckable.

I went downstairs and allowed Jaq to get ready in peace. She appeared a little while later and looked stunning in red high heels, stockings, short black dress and white lacy panties made her look gorgeous.

We heard the doorbell, I went to the door to greet our guests. Dan and Clive came in, I fixed some drinks and we sat chatting. The guys were very complimentary about Jaq and myself, I put on some music and Dan began to dance with Jaq.

Clive sat next to me and ran his hand up my stocking clad leg.

"You look gorgeous, darling," he said as I slipped onto my knees. I unbuckled his trousers and removed them and his boxer shorts. I was taken aback by the size of the cock in front of me, it was around six inches long and really thick. I fondled his balls and his cock began to swell to around nine inches long.

Jaq and Dan had sat opposite us and were looking on.

"Go ahead darling and let us see you suck that nice big cock," Jaq said.

I eased the bulbous head into my mouth and tasted the pre-cum, my own caged cock was straining in its cage. I then sucked Clive to orgasm while Dan and my wife were watching on. It was not long before Clive announced that he was close.

TransQueenAlodia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransQueenAlodia

A few seconds later I was treated to an enormous amount of warm salty seed. Jaq squealed with delight as she watched me swallow every last drop. Dan decided that it was his turn to be pleasured. He laid Jaq back on the sofa, removed her white lacy panties and buried his head into her wet hairy pussy.

Clive decided that he needed some more action and went over to the sofa, he offered his flaccid cock to Jaq who instantly took it into her mouth. Before long, Jaq was having her first orgasm. Dan was doing a great job with his tongue and Clive was hard again and fucking Jaq's mouth.

I was left sitting watching unable to play with myself or join in, due to the restraints of my cage. Dan was of equal size to Clive at around nine inches erect and would soon be fucking my horny wife with it.

Before long, Jaq was on her knee., Dan was behind her rubbing his huge cock along her wet folds. I watched in amazement as Jaq easily took every last inch of that huge cock into her willing married pussy. Clive was soon presenting his huge cock at the other end and Jaq was soon being spit roasted by these two young studs.

Jaq looked over at me as she was being spit roasted and winked at me, I knew she was loving it. Jaq was soon being filled with cum as Dan let out a moan and deposited his load in my wife. Clive was still hard and moved around to take Dan's place. As Clive slipped in for sloppy seconds, I watched as cum oozed from my wife's used pussy.

Clive lasted a little bit longer than Dan before unloading his second load of the evening, me having swallowed his first. After a little recovery time, Jaq insisted that Clive take my panties down and fuck me for her pleasure.

I stood up, Jaq pulled down my pink lacy panties and I was presented in my cock cage. I was soon on my knees. Jaq lubed my arse with some gel before doing the same to the big cock about to take me. Jaq and Dan settled on the opposite sofa to watch.

Clive got me onto my back, put on a condom, put my legs over his shoulders and eased his huge cock into me. I was used to being fucked with a big strap-on so the pain was only pleasurable. I was soon being fucked for all I was worth, my cock in its cage bouncing around.

Jaq was loving watching me getting fucked and was sucking Dan's erect cock as she looked on. As Clive was about to cum he waved Jaq over, pulled off the condom and sprayed his cum over her face. Jaq bent over me, we kissed and shared the spoils of Clive's load.

The guys said they had to leave, got dressed and left us to it. Jaq laid on the sofa, I knelt between her legs and lapped at the oozing mess coming from her used pussy.

I was allowed from my cage the following morning. Jaq tossed me off into the pink lace panties I had been wearing and I was allowed to suck them clean.

Dan and Clive have promised to visit again, so another story may soon be coming.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments