Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lake House

"Remember that video series with girls going wild? Yeah, it's a lot like that..."

7
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"So, here is part three in my summer adventure series... even I will admit, this one is a doozy... Sorry, it's a little long, but, there was just a lot of stuff to get in. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I'll give you a little tease... easily the 'sluttiest' thing I have ever done is included in this story. Enjoy!"

September 4 - 7, 2009:

 

“So, my parents got a boat,” Tracy commented as if this was something everyone did eventually.

 

“A boat?” Heather replied. “What in the world are they going to do with a boat?”

 

It was a Saturday afternoon in late August. Heather and Tracy had not had the opportunity to see each other in several weeks, so they decided to eat lunch at a local restaurant. As they ate, they were catching up on their lives.

 

Tracy shrugged in response to the question. “I don’t know what they plan on doing with it,” she admitted, “but it would be a great party boat.” She stuffed some french fries into her mouth. “It’s docked right next to their lake house.”

 

Heather shook her head. “I really wish you wouldn’t call it that,” she jibed.

 

“What?” Tracy answered in frustration. “That’s what it is.”

 

“Yeah, but it just makes you sound snooty or ultra-rich or something,” Heather pointed out.

 

“What do you want me to call it? Their second home? Their vacation home? Their weekend home?”

 

Heather laughed. “No, those sound even worse. Let’s just go with lake house then.”

 

“So, anyways,” Tracy continued, “We should totally spend Labor Day weekend there.”

 

“Where?” Heather replied, thinking maybe she’d missed a step in their conversation.

 

“The lake house,” Tracy clarified.

 

“Are your parents going to be there?” Heather asked.

 

Tracy shook her head. “They said there’re too many people on Lake Olkafor that weekend.” She took a sip of her drink. “That’s exactly why I want to go, though. Lots of drunk people—could be interesting.”

 

Heather seemed to consider this for a moment. She nodded her head in agreement but otherwise didn’t respond.

 

“I know how to drive it,” Tracy offered.

 

“You know how to drive the lake house?” Heather quipped.

 

Tracy giggled. “No, I know how to drive the boat,” she answered.

 

“Okay, I’m in,” Heather decided. “It sounds like fun.”

 

“You should bring a friend,” Tracy encouraged.

 

“Bring a friend?” Heather repeated. “Is Becca going to be there too?”

 

Tracy shook her head again. “Nope, she has to go to her parents. But you should bring a friend.”

 

Heather knew her best friend well enough to realize that Tracy was steering her this direction on purpose. She clearly had a reason for suggesting this but Heather wasn’t exactly sure what her line of thinking was. “Did you have anyone in mind? I mean, who should I bring?” Heather finally asked.

 

“Katie,” Tracy answered simply.

 

“Katie?” Heather repeated, her eyebrows raising just a bit. “Katie Donovan? Why?”

 

Tracy grinned slyly. “She’s close.”

 

“What do you mean, she’s close?” Heather asked.

 

“You know what I mean?” Tracy answered coyly. “She’s close.”

 

“I’m not sure I do know what you mean,” Heather replied but she speculated that she did.

 

Tracy glanced around as if to see if there was anyone else in earshot before continuing. “You and she have been spending more and more time together over the past two years, right?”

 

“Yeah, what about it?” Heather returned, almost defensively.

 

“And you’ve never made a pass at her?” Tracy admonished.

 

“What if I just like her as a friend?” Heather said.

 

Tracy frowned and shook her head. “I know you better than that, Heather. I see the way you look at her, I know you’re wanting to.”

 

Heather tried a different approach. “I don’t really know if she’d be into it.”

 

“She’s into it,” Tracy said simply.

 

“How do you know?” Heather shot back.

 

“Well, think about it,” Tracy explained, “she hangs out with you and she knows you’re bi and it doesn’t bother her. Not only that but she hangs out with you at Becca's and my house. She knows that Becca and I are a couple. She obviously doesn’t care…” Tracy let her words trail off as she took another bite of food.

 

“But just because she doesn’t care, doesn’t mean she’s into it.”

 

“She’s into it,” Tracy repeated. “I can just tell.”

 

“How?” Heather demanded, frustration in her voice.

 

“Gaydar,” Tracy said.

 

“Gaydar? What’s that mean?” Heather questioned.

 

“Well,” Tracy thought about it for a moment, “it means that gay people have a tendency to be able to pick out other gay people—just sort of by instinct.” Once more, she glanced to either side of her. “Remember that guy that Mitch knew in college, Derek. Mitch met him because they just happened to keep sitting down next to each other in classes. It was almost like they were magnetically drawn to each other. Gaydar.”

 

Heather sighed, resigning herself to defeat. “I will admit, you do have a pretty good track record.”

 

“Of course, I do,” Tracy bragged. “I wasn’t wrong about Sadie was I?”

 

“No, you were definitely not wrong about Sadie,” Heather said, a note of melancholy in her voice as she remembered her former girlfriend fondly.

 

“It’s time to get back in the saddle,” Tracy determined. “And I know you wanna put a saddle on that filly.”

 

Heather giggled. “But what if I want a stallion instead of a filly?” she joked.

 

Tracy grimaced. “Well, if that urge ever strikes you again, I’m sure the two of you could find an old acquaintance—ahem—who could probably satisfy any lingering hetero urges either of you have.”

 

Heather burst into laughter.

 

“So, it’s settled then,” Tracy said in a tone that indicated there could be no further argument. “You’re coming to the lake house over Labor Day weekend and you’re bringing your new girlfriend, Katie.”

 

“She’s not my—” Heather started. “I don’t know,” she stammered.

 

“She’s close. I’m telling you,” Tracy said for the third time. “All she needs is a little nudge.”

 

“Okay,” Heather finally agreed. From the moment the conversation had begun, she knew that she would agree to whatever Tracy said—she always did. She just didn’t like giving Tracy easy victories. “And I’ll ask Katie, but she’s got a life of her own, she might be busy that weekend.”

 

Katie Donovan. A name that had lived in infamy for so many years in Heather’s mind. The summer after Heather’s senior year in high school, she had caught her boyfriend, Jimmy, receiving a blowjob from Katie. It had ruined Heather and Jimmy’s relationship (which turned out to be a blessing) and destroyed Heather and Katie’s friendship.

 

Twelve years later, not long after Heather’s thirtieth birthday, Katie had inexplicably re-emerged in Heather’s life, one week while Heather was house-sitting for her parents. They’d gone out to a bar together where Katie was largely responsible for reuniting Heather with Jimmy. This turned into a glorious two-day drunken romp in which Heather and Jimmy fucked their brains out—some of the best sex Heather had ever had in her life.

 

Yet strangely enough, it wasn’t Jimmy that she couldn’t get out of her system. After those two days, she’d never once looked back at Jimmy. Well, okay, maybe glanced back once or twice in the rearview mirror—but never seriously looked back. Katie, on the other hand, had become an increasingly common presence in Heather’s life.

 

 

It had started with just a couple of casual get-togethers. Then, Heather invited Katie over to watch a couple of movies. They’d gone to a nightclub here, an evening out to dinner there, even a nearby amusement park one Saturday afternoon. Then, she’d invited Katie over to Tracy and Becca’s. They’d had a wonderful evening of drinks and fun games. This led to additional outings with the four of them together. All four enjoyed each other’s company and they seemed to always have a blast when they were together. As Heather considered it, she realized that Tracy was right. In many ways, she and Katie were already a couple, they just hadn’t admitted it yet.

 

Did Heather find Katie attractive? Certainly. Did Heather enjoy Katie’s company? Of course, she did. Did Heather desire Katie sexually? Absolutely. She had just never even remotely considered the possibility that Katie would feel the same way towards her. After all, back in the day, Katie was—well, what other way is there to say it—Katie was a slut. She loved men—a lot—and everyone knew it. The idea that she might also be into women had just never really crossed Heather’s mind.

 

That evening, Heather actually thought about lying to Tracy. She could have easily told Tracy, “I asked and she said she didn’t want to go.” But Heather knew she would never be able to live with herself if she did that. So, she picked up her phone and called Katie.

 

The conversation was a short one. Not only was Katie’s answer 'yes' but it was an enthusiastic, “Hell yes!” With a few other expletives thrown in for good measure. As Heather hung up the phone, her hands trembled with nervous excitement and she smiled.

 

Six days later, it was Friday evening and the three women were on their way. Tracy drove, with Heather in the passenger seat and Katie in the back. They chatted casually all the way there and before they knew it, they arrived at their destination.

 

They decided to take it easy on Friday evening. They had arrived fairly late and by the time they had unloaded the car and settled in, none of them felt like doing much. They lounged around for a bit and decided to turn in.

 

“Wanna see the boat?” Tracy asked Saturday morning while Heather was still trying to wake up.

 

“Now? Can’t it wait ‘til—I don’t know—at least nine o’clock?” Heather mumbled.

 

“The longer we wait, the more people will be out on the water,” Tracy explained. “I would like to get in some practice. I’ve only driven it a handful of times.”

 

“Oh, great,” Heather groaned.

 

A half-hour later, all three women were decked out in bikinis and ready to hit the lake. Heather and Katie lugged an ice chest full of drinks between them while Tracy carried towels, sunscreen, and anything else they could possibly need. Heather was not exactly sure what to expect. But whatever she was expecting, she was in for a surprise.

 

“It’s a pontoon boat,” she commented as soon as she saw it.

 

“Well, a tritoon actually, if you want to get real technical about it,” Tracy said. “But like I told you the other day, it’s the ultimate party boat.”

 

Heather grinned wickedly. She liked it. She had been expecting a sporty, speed boat, or perhaps a bass fishing boat. This was much, much better. It was a pleasure boat. Luxury all the way. The craft featured comfortable seating for eight or so people, enough space that they could stretch out and tan if they wanted, a nice little deck out front which provided additional room for sunbathers or swimmers, and an overhead canopy if they wanted to stay out of the sun for a while.

 

At first, Heather was a bit weary, trying to imagine her best friend’s boat driving ability, but her fears were unfounded. Tracy was a natural at piloting the craft, and within just a few minutes they had found a nice cove where they were free to lounge in the sun, swim a little bit, and drink an assortment of beer, water, and soda.

 

As the day wore on, Tracy’s prediction was correct. The number of weekend boating enthusiasts increased dramatically. High-speed boats would fly past them, churning up a massive wake, pulling a skier behind them. Jet-skis and Sea-Doos made enough noise to ensure no one within two miles would be catching any more fish that day.

 

At about two-thirty, a few guys came by in a boat similar to their own. They hooted and hollered, wolf-whistling and begging all three girls to flash their tits. Of course, Heather, Katie, and Tracy were drunk… but they weren’t that drunk—yet. So, they politely shook their heads ‘no’ and the guys moved on to more willing targets.

 

The late afternoon continued to get hotter and much more crowded. So, the girls decided to come in for a while but vowed that they were not “turning in” for the day, merely taking a breather. All three were bound and determined that they would get the absolute most out of this vacation weekend.

 

They returned to the lake house and cooled off. Then, they all took showers and cleaned themselves up. While eating dinner at a nearby café, they discussed their next plan of action.

 

“So, where are we going tonight?” Katie asked.

 

“Party Island,” Tracy said flatly.

 

“Party Island?” Katie repeated, her eyebrows going up as she smiled.

 

Tracy nodded. “I’ve known about this place since I was in college. My mom and I came here for a family reunion. I wanted to go out there so badly, but—you know—family reunion.”

 

“That’s one of the whole reasons I came this weekend. I want to see exactly what goes on there,” Heather added.

 

“Is that its official name?” Katie asked.

 

Tracy shook her head. “I don’t even know if it has a real name. But all the locals and everyone who comes to this lake calls it Party Island.”

 

“How do we get there?” Katie queried.

 

“Well,” Tracy thought about it for a second as she ate. “If we were going out there during the day, we could just take the boat over there. It’s not that far. You can see it from the lake house.”

 

“But at night?” Katie pressed.

 

“At night, they’ve started running a little ferry that takes people over there and back,” Tracy explained. “I guess they figured that’s safer than having a bunch of drunk people trying to drive their boats away.”

 

Katie nodded approvingly. “Which, I guess that means we’ll be—”

 

“Totally wasted before we decide to come home,” Tracy finished with a broad grin. “At least, we will be if it lives up to the hype.”

 

It did.

 

Their sandaled feet hit Party Island at about nine o’clock. The first thing they noticed was that they were way overdressed. They were completely surrounded by tanned and toned girls wearing bikinis, as well as no shortage of young strapping studs who were at the peak of their physical fitness. The three women found themselves using words like “girls” and “young” quite often because a fair share of the people on Party Island were about ten years younger than them. However, there were quite a few older “partiers” as well, so they absolutely did not feel out of place.

 

Fortunately, no one seemed to mind that they were wearing too much clothing. They received plenty of attention from lots of guys. By 9:02, all three of them had been handed a beer by—someone. At 9:06, Katie finished her's first. By 9:08, Tracy had downed her's, and by 9:10, Heather had finished her first as well. By 9:15, they had each started on their second.

 

“Keystone Light,” Tracy commented halfway through her second can. “We better be careful drinking this stuff, or we’ll feel like shit tomorrow.”

 

Katie shrugged. “So, we’ll feel like shit.”

 

Heather and Tracy both laughed.

 

And so, the girls proceeded to roam the island. It reminded Heather of tailgating before a big college football game. There were lots of tent-like canopies set up, lots of charcoal grills cooking hamburgers and hotdogs, and lots of ice chests with free-flowing beer. Everyone was generous and no one seemed to care if a complete stranger just walked up and grabbed a beer. If you didn’t have one in your hand, someone offered you one.

 

As they walked, they saw virtually every kind of debauchery their thirty-two-year-old minds could imagine. Girls in bikinis doing beer bongs. “I haven’t done one of those in forever,” Katie said longingly. People openly smoked pot without fear of being reported or arrested. Lots of women flashing their breasts for everyone to see. A few even flashing their muffs for everyone to see as well.

 

After about five beers, Katie pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her purse. None of the three were ordinarily smokers but all of them admitted that they sure needed something to counteract the alcohol. Besides that, it seemed like every single other person on the island was smoking—so, what was three more, they decided.

 

Their first night on Party Island, they were mostly impartial observers to the mayhem. They were mainly there for the spectacle of the thing. There were a few exceptions though. Once, someone offered Heather a beer. She was preparing to take it when the guy suddenly pulled it away.

 

 

“If you want it, kiss one of your friends there,” he said.

 

Heather, already very intoxicated, immediately turned to Tracy and shot her tongue inside Tracy’s mouth. Everyone around them, including Katie, hooted and hollered.

 

The man handed Heather her beer and then turned to Katie. “How about you? You want one?”

 

“Absolutely!” Katie hollered over the noise of the crowd.

 

“Same deal!” he shouted. “Kiss one of your friends!”

 

Katie turned instantly, grabbed hold of Heather’s shirt and pulled her close. Heather didn’t have time to think or react. Katie’s tongue danced against her own. Their lips pressed together. Somewhere in her alcohol-addled mind, Heather realized this was their first kiss. Ever. In front of a drunken horde of forty-five-year-old men, in exchange for a can of Natty Light. But what a kiss. Heather didn’t want it to end.

 

By the end of the night, all three of them had kissed each other. As soon as the guys in the area picked up on the fact that certain women were willing to perform this activity, free shit came from everywhere. Beads, burgers, beer, and more beer… all for the price of a measly kiss—which the three girls were getting way too much pleasure out of. Once they even pulled off a perfect three-way kiss, which is difficult for even the soberest of trios to master.

 

Heather watched Tracy kiss Katie twice and couldn’t decide which one she was more jealous of. When it was her turn to kiss Katie again, they lingered in their kiss longer than they had the first time. Heather could sense that, even though they were drunk, they were both wanting to continue kissing each other.

 

As late evening turned into night, all three of them quickly lost count of how many beers they had consumed. All they knew is that they were very, very drunk and it felt awesome. The added attention they were receiving from the guys made it feel even more awesome. With every dropped jaw, every hoot, and every holler, a surge of adrenaline raced through Heather. She had never really enjoyed being the center of attention, but she enjoyed this, and it pleased her knowing she was satisfying their wildest thrills in some small way.

 

The highlight of their night, which did not involve them directly, came just after midnight. They had stumbled (quite literally by that time of the night) onto a small gathering of partygoers.  The group had erected several canopies, with strands of party lights strung up between them, which cast a warm orange glow over the entire scene.  The girls observed almost instantly that this group was being rather frisky.

 

One gentleman, who appeared to be about the same age as them, stood against a tree, his face looking upwards, his jaw slack. A lovely young woman in a bikini kneeled in front of him. His shorts were around his ankles. Her face was buried between his legs. Amazingly, they were not alone. Other people were around them, casually watching the action as it unfolded.

 

A middle-aged woman with sandy-blonde hair, who appeared to be a friend of the young woman’s, laughed loudly. In between laughs, she shouted, “You can tell Tanya’s done that a time or two, can’t you?” Her voice sounded like she’d been smoking since she was twelve. Seeing the new arrivals, the woman inspected all three. “You girls look like you could use a beer. Come over here, we got plenty!”

 

“Sure!” Katie said, followed closely by Heather and Tracy.

 

They stepped past the girl who was giving a blowjob for all to see, and made their way towards the group’s ice chest. As Heather and the other two reached in, they simultaneously noticed another couple just off to their right. A man was sitting in a chair, his pants obviously pulled down to about mid-thigh. A girl was on his lap. Her bikini bottoms were in her left hand. Her hips gyrated in a rhythmic fashion.

 

Discussing the matter later, neither Heather, Tracy, nor Katie could confirm whether or not they were actually fucking, but from their vantage point, it sure looked like they were. All three girls were mesmerized by the grinding hips. It was only after she had opened her can of beer that Heather realized she had grabbed a regular Coors by mistake.

 

“Ugh, no one drinks regular Coors,” Katie commented, glancing at the can in mock-disgust.

 

They stayed with this particular group of people for quite a while. The middle-aged woman turned out to be quite nice. She introduced herself as Sandra and asked them where they were from. She then explained that she had been coming to Party Island since she was in high school.

 

The entire time they talked, lewd behavior continued around them. The girl who had been giving a blowjob finished with the first guy and started on another. A different girl yet joined in the action with a guy of her own.

 

“Just gets wilder and crazier every year,” Sandra told them. “First year I came out here, ‘bout the craziest thing you ever saw was some girls flashin’ their titties.”

 

The partying began to taper off around two o’clock and the three girls decided that they probably ought to make their way back to the house for the night. They caught one of the very last ferries of the night and stumbled all the way back to the lake house. 

 

Heather woke the next morning, as she had so many times in her life, to the sound of Tracy taking a massively long piss. She was still wearing her clothes from the night before and her legs were entangled with Katie’s, who lay just next to her. In fact, Katie, still snoring, essentially had her face buried in Heather’s armpit. As best as Heather could recollect, the three of them had basically fallen through the door, found the first bed they could, and all three of them fell asleep in a drunken pile.

 

Heather rolled one direction and then the other. It felt good having Katie’s body this close to her own, but at the moment, she really just needed to pee. From somewhere around her underarm, she heard, “I’m pretty sure I drank an entire twelve-pack last night.”

 

“I’m pretty sure we all three did,” Heather replied, her voice a little hoarse from the cigarette smoke. “What time is it?”

 

“How should I know,” Katie replied, “Your boob doesn’t have a clock on it.”

 

“It’s 11:35,” Tracy shouted from the bathroom.

 

By the time all three of them got themselves showered, cleaned up, and shook the cobwebs out of their heads, it was two o’clock in the afternoon. They all three decided that some fresh air would do them some good. So, they made their way to the boat once more. As they left the dock, all three glanced out at Party Island.

 

“Ugh, anywhere but there right now,” Heather said.

 

The others agreed. Just the sight of Party Island almost made them nauseous. They found a nice quiet spot, just as they had the day before, and spent the afternoon recuperating. Jumping in the cool lake water did more than anything to revive their spirits, and give them new life.

 

By evening, they were all in a good mood, the headaches long forgotten, and they were reliving the previous night’s events with enthusiasm. However, all three understood that they were not as young as they used to be—and voted for staying in that evening and just enjoying some relaxation time at the lake house.

 

At about eight o’clock that evening, they decided that maybe they were feeling brave enough to try some margaritas. Tracy got out the blender and proceeded to mix the drinks. By about 9:30, all three were beginning to feel a pleasant buzz. Katie and Heather were lounging on the couch, close to each other but not touching. Tracy had entrenched herself in an easy chair.

 

“Okay,” Tracy said, taking another sip of her drink. “Time for a few rounds—or maybe a few dozen rounds—of ‘Have you ever…’”. She folded her legs underneath her, placed her elbows on her knees, rested her chin against her hands, and thought for a moment. “Let me see…”

 

Heather and Katie both watched her curiously, wondering what she would come up with.

 

“So, rules of the game of course—if you have done—whatever it is—you take a drink. If you haven’t, you don’t get to drink,” Tracy explained. “So, let’s just start with a really easy one. This is a gimme, have you ever kissed another woman? We all get to take a big long drink!” She gulped down a large swig of her margarita. “Okay, your turn, Heather.”

 

Heather thought for a moment. She could never come up with good questions for games like this. Tracy was the master at it. “Okay,” she said, “have you ever swallowed a guy’s cum?” All three took drinks.

 

 

“Tracy?” Katie said with a smile. “I didn’t think you dug guys at all?”

 

Tracy shrugged. “Well, you know, it was before I had really found myself.” She sighed, and then said, “Okay, this is almost too easy. We’ve got to work a little bit harder at this. Really try to come up with something we don’t know. Your turn, Katie.”

 

Katie thought for a few seconds. “Okay, so, we saw a lot of wild and crazy shit last night, so I have to ask this one. Have you ever had sex in a public place?”

 

Tracy raised her hand like a kid in school. “Clarification, did it have to be witnessed by other people? Or just somewhere where we could have gotten caught?”

 

“Just somewhere public, no one had to see it,” Katie responded. Once again, all three girls took drinks.

 

“Okay, storytime, we’ve got to dish on this one. Who and where?” Tracy demanded. “I’ll go first. Senior year in college, Becca and I had sex in the periodical room in the library.”

 

Heather crowed with laughter. “Oh shit, really? You never told me that.”

SharitBigBoos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharitBigBoos

 

Tracy bobbed her head from side to side. “Well, you know, she’d been trying to talk me into it for a while and my last semester I finally decided ‘what the hell? What are they going to do, fire me?’ So, we did it.”

 

“That’s awesome,” Katie interjected.

 

“Heather? Where did your public encounter occur?” Tracy asked.

 

Heather assumed a bashful expression. In front of these two, she knew she didn’t have to be, but she still felt embarrassed about it. “Jimmy, of course. We were at the movies—a 9:30 show—the theater over on Broadway. There were only four people in the entire theater. Us and some other couple that was about fifteen rows in front of us. So, I gave him a blowjob during the movie!”

 

“Oh my fucking God!” Katie blurted out. “I gave him a blowjob in that exact same movie theater!” As she spoke, she fell into Heather’s lap giggling uncontrollably. Heather laughed too and caressed Katie’s back. Katie put a hand on Heather’s leg and flirtatiously tickled it.

 

Tracy waved her glass in their direction. “Do I even need to point out the irony of you two bonding over giving Jimmy a blowjob?! I mean, this is just surreal. I’m expecting the fabric of the space-time continuum to rip a seam any second now and suck us all into a black hole!”

 

Heather and Katie continued laughing, both at themselves and at Tracy’s rant.

 

Finally, Katie sighed, her hand still on Heather’s knee. She gazed into Heather’s eyes, they were both a little tipsy. “I think Heather and I have gotten over that one a long time ago,” she said with a smile.

 

Heather knew this was true, but for some reason, it felt good to hear it out loud. It was almost as if this great elephant that had been in the room for two years, had finally been chased away.

 

“Have you ever felt another girl up?” Tracy asked. It was her turn in the game, but the question was directed squarely at Katie. After all, she knew Heather’s answer.

 

Katie didn’t answer, but instead, just took a drink as her cheeks turned bright red.

 

“Aww, come on,” Tracy antagonized. “Gotta dish, now that you admitted it. Who and when? Anyone we know?”

 

She nodded.  “Sarah Brown. We went—we went all the way.”

 

“So you went downtown with Sarah Brown?” Tracy said softly, her voice suddenly more tender. “Me too. She was my first. I was hers too. We had no clue what we were doing but it still felt pretty damn good.”

 

They continued challenging each other for another hour. Asking each other intimate questions and relaying the details of each encounter as they did so. They had a blast, laughing, joking, and carrying on. Teasing each other and poking fun at themselves as well.

 

Finally, Katie stretched and yawned. “I really think I need to go to bed. I’m still pretty wiped out from last night. Hopefully, we’ll all recover and feel better tomorrow.” She stood up and stretched again. As she did, her short shirt raised up and exposed her tummy. Heather, always a sucker for bare tummies, openly stared.

 

“I vote we go back to Party Island tomorrow,” Katie stated.

 

“Absolutely,” Tracy agreed.

 

“Goodnight,” Katie said directly to Heather. Then, in a cute manner, she added, “See you in the morning.”

 

After Katie had gone to bed, Tracy shot Heather a nearly venomous look. “Come on, Heather, get your head in the game!”

 

Heather shook her head, still tipsy. “What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, that girl was practically begging you to take her to bed,” Tracy explained as she sat down next to Heather on the couch. “You should have totally gone in for the kiss earlier when she was staring at you. She wanted you to kiss her, badly.”

 

“I guess I wasn’t paying attention,” Heather whimpered, a note of apology in her voice.

 

“Well, you better start paying attention,” Tracy said. “Because I’m not bagging this one for you, you’ve gotta land this trout on your own. I’m telling you, she’s ready and she wants you.” Tracy seemed to realize that she was speaking too harshly. She softened her tone and put an arm around Heather’s shoulders. “Tomorrow,” she said simply. “I’m sure you’ll have plenty of opportunities. Just promise me you’ll try to make it happen.” She paused once more, massaging Heather’s neck and shoulders with one hand. “I really want this for you—and her. You both deserve to be happy with each other.”

 

“Okay, tomorrow,” Heather agreed. “I promise, I’ll try.”

 

With that, Tracy leaned in and kissed Heather. With the exception of the drunken kisses they had shared the night before, it was the first time the two had really kissed each other in about two years. Heather wanted to go to bed with Tracy that night. Not to have sex with her, but just to hold on to her, cuddle with her. But she knew if she did, Katie would get the wrong idea. And she didn’t want Katie to get the wrong idea. Not anymore. 

 

The next morning, they packed up the boat once more and headed out. They planned to cruise the lake, swim, and tan throughout the morning, and then head to the island right about lunchtime. Everything went according to plan. Tracy turned the boat towards the island, just after eleven o’clock, and all three became giddy with eager anticipation.

 

Katie was standing at the front of the boat, gazing out towards the island. Heather approached her, brushing up against her, their arms touching.

 

“I want to do everything!” Katie whispered excitedly.

 

Heather grinned. Katie’s enthusiasm catching hold of her as well. “Everything?” Heather asked.

 

“Everything,” Katie repeated impishly.

 

They pulled into Party Island, finding one of the last available spots to tie their boat at the dock. It was already crowded, with more people arriving by the minute.

 

It was not even noon yet and many people looked like they were on their fourth or fifth beer of the day—maybe more.  

 

At least this time, they felt that they were appropriately dressed, wearing only their bikinis. They felt like they fit in better and didn’t stand out, being the only people with something that resembled real clothing on. They also noticed that their lack of clothing turned more heads. Guys stopped and stared as they passed by. It was exhilarating. Even Tracy, who had no interest in men at all, commented on how good it felt to know all those guys were turning to look at her body.

 

“I just wish the ass of my bikini said, ‘Sorry Boys, I’m a lesbian,’” she joked.

 

“I know, I haven’t had this many guys check me out since college,” Katie added.

 

The three women had a much better feel for the island this time around. They carried their ice chest with them and purposefully sought out Sandra, who was camped out in the same spot she had been Saturday night. She greeted them warmly as soon as she saw them.

 

“I’m so glad you girls came back!” she said with a smile. “I thought maybe we scared you away.”

 

“Who us? Never!” Katie answered.

 

“Can we leave our ice chest here?” Tracy asked. “You were so generous last time, we thought we would return the favor. We loaded it full.” She opened the lid to show the ice chest jammed to the brim with Bud Lights. “Feel free to help yourself.”

 

The girls wasted no more time. They dove right in, indulging in their last day of vacation.

 

“Is that a beer bong?” Katie asked rhetorically to a guy that Sandra introduced as her son. “I’m down with that, let’s hit it.” Just a few seconds later, the beer bong was loaded and ready to go. Less than three seconds after that, Katie had already finished her first beer. “Who’s next?”

 

Tracy volunteered. It took her maybe five seconds but downed hers as well. “Heather?” Tracy demanded, holding the beer bong in Heather’s direction.

 

The device was filled for a third time, and three seconds later, Heather had completed the task as well.

 

“Doing everything? Right?” Heather said to Katie. “We can cross that one off our list.”

 

As Tracy, Katie, and Heather continued to ply themselves with more beer, their inhibitions quickly vanished. Later, as they looked back on the experience, they were all amazed at how easy it became to do things, whenever everyone around them was doing it as well. Not only that, but now that they were experienced veterans on the island, they adopted the customary activities much quicker this second time. For example, their first night, they had each drank four or five beers before deciding to smoke. This time, each of them had a cigarette in hand, right after they downed their beer bongs.

 

Tracy was the first to flash her breasts. Heather turned and saw those glorious little perky tits right in front of her face. She gasped. Tracy shrugged. “Why not?” she replied to Heather’s shocked look. “It’s a bunch of people who are never going to see us again.”

 

Less than a minute later, Katie had bared hers as well. Within five minutes, all three had done so multiple times. Beers were handed to them by total strangers whenever they wanted them. All they had to do was flash their tits or kiss each other. Heather kissed Katie time and again, and each time, their lips lingered a little longer, their tongues got a little sloppier. Their hands explored a little more.

 

One time, while they were kissing, a man yelled, “Rub her pussy!” Neither one knew which one he was talking to, so they both went for it, each sliding their hands down the others bikini bottoms.

 

Of course, Heather was careful not to leave Tracy feeling left out. Both Heather and Katie kissed Tracy more than their fair share of times. Tracy was doing pretty good on her own too. She had found a number of other women willing to kiss her. They adored the attention they were getting from everyone. It was such a rush, knowing they were turning guys on. All of them experienced it.

 

It was well after four o’clock and all three girls were wasted beyond reason. They had flashed their tits so many times they probably should have just taken their tops off—because they were pretty sure that everyone on the island had seen their breasts. All three had also flashed their snatches several times as well.

 

They had returned to Sandra’s canopy, where she, her friends, and family had camped out. They had just sat down to rest when Katie leaned into Heather.

 

“Hey, I think Bo’s kinda cute over there,” she said, putting her head on Heather’s shoulder.

 

“Who?” Heather asked, her drunken mind totally not registering who Bo was.

 

“I don’t know his name, but I’m just calling him Bo because he has blond hair,” Katie explained, her speech a little slurred. “Like the Dukes of Hazzard,” she continued. “Bo’s the blond, his friend, the brunette, is Luke.”

 

“Oh, I get it,” Heather answered, looking at two guys they’d been flirting with earlier. “So, what about Bo?”

 

“I think I’m gonna blow him,” Katie said simply as if she had just told Heather she was planning on giving him a handshake.

 

“What?” Heather said.

 

“I told you,” Katie replied, “I want to do everything. That’s pretty much the only thing I’ve seen other girls doing, that I haven’t done.”

 

“So, why are you telling me? If you’re gonna blow him, just go do it.”

 

“I wanted your permission,” she said.

 

Heather smiled. A moment of clarity slicing through her brain. For two people sitting in the middle of a hedonistic paradise, it was an incredibly tender moment. “You don’t need my permission to do anything, sweetheart, go Bo blow - I mean blow Bo.”

 

She giggled. “Only if you blow Luke,” she said. As she spoke, she jumped up and pulled Heather to her feet as well.

 

Heather allowed Katie to drag her over to Bo and Luke. Katie instantly started making out with Bo, and as she did, she sort of threw Heather into Luke’s arms. He caught her and kissed her. Heather could tell, as far as guys went, he was a good kisser—but she’d kissed enough women over the weekend to know that guys flat out didn’t know how to kiss compared to Katie and Tracy.

 

Heather followed Katie’s lead. The other girl quickly dropped to her knees and exposed Bo’s cock. Heather did the same to Luke. A moment later, Luke’s dick was in her mouth and she sucked it in and out. As she bobbed back and forth, she was vaguely aware of spectators watching her and Katie suck these two guy’s cocks. She heard the distinct voice of Sandra yell out, “Hey there, now they’re gettin’ into the spirit of things!”

 

She watched Katie out of the corner of her eye. She laughed to herself. Were they racing? Was this a contest to see which of them gave the best blowjob? She didn’t know if it was a race between her and Katie, but it was certainly a race between Bo and Luke. Luke held out the longest. Heather heard the telltale sounds of Bo cumming into Katie’s mouth. Katie swallowed his load in front of a watching audience.

 

 

Moments later, it was Luke making those same noises and Heather tasted his salty cum in her mouth as it slid down her throat. As she did, the thought went through her head, I just gave a guy a blowjob and swallowed his cum in front of about twenty people. It turned her on. Her bikini bottoms were sopping wet and she hadn’t been in the lake since ten-thirty that morning.

 

After they stood up, and the “Duke boys” had thanked them properly, Heather and Katie became aware that they were not the only ones drawing a crowd. A small group had gathered around—an unknown spectacle—just off to their left.

 

They ventured over to see what was going on, and to their surprise, they found Tracy and another woman. The other girl was sitting in a lawn chair, her legs spread wide. Tracy was on her knees, her face buried between the other woman’s thighs. The other woman held the back of Tracy’s head with one hand, her own head thrown back, mouth open wide. Heather and Katie watched as Tracy finished the act to wild cheering and applauding.

 

As Heather’s best friend stood up and wiped her mouth, she caught Heather’s eye and grinned wildly. “I couldn’t let you two outdo me,” she said.

 

The three women returned to Sandra’s tent, where she congratulated them on their recent exploits. “If I was younger I’d be right there with you,” she claimed. “I’m too old now, no guys would want me down there,” she lamented. “Use it before you lose it,” she advised. “You’ve all three got great bodies. Best to have your fun while you’re still turning guys' heads—or gals,” she added, looking at Tracy.

 

They rested for a moment and all three girls came to the conclusion that there was no way they could surpass what they had just done. Besides that, it was getting late in the day and they need time to sober up before the long drive home. They said goodbye to Sandra and she encouraged them to come back the next year. All three vowed that they wouldn’t miss it for the world. After that, they picked up their ice chest and slowly made their way back to the boat.

 

“You sure you can drive this thing?” Heather asked Tracy, who was extremely intoxicated.

 

“Yeah, I’m good,” Tracy replied. But after just a few hundred feet, Tracy flopped down into the captain’s chair, having lost her balance. “Maybe I’m petty dram dunk,” Tracy mumbled.

 

 

“Maybe we should take the boat somewhere quiet for a little while and unwind,” Heather suggested.

 

Tracy smiled. “That’s a really good idea,” she said, suddenly sounding much more sober than she had just a moment before. “I think I know just the place.”

 

Without fail, Tracy expertly steered them into a small, out of the way cove. One they had not been to yet. “This place is really special to me,” Tracy commented softly.

 

Heather’s mind raced until she placed the story in her head. “Oh, is this where you and—”

 

“Yep, this is the spot,” Tracy said before she could finish. “Right over there on the beach.”

 

Katie was lounging on one of the front seats, bathing herself in the sun. Her beautiful, short, tan legs glistened with a new coat of sunscreen that she had just applied a few minutes before. Heather gazed at her body, taking in every square inch of it. Those legs. That tummy—not as flat as it once was, but still very nice. Her ample breasts. Her shoulders and bare arms. Her short red hair, all a mess from swimming, sweat, and drinking.

 

 

Tracy nudged Heather on the shoulder. She then glanced at Katie and motioned with her head. “You got this. I’m just going to go back here and—enjoy the shade.”

 

 

As Tracy went aft, Heather went forward. Her knees trembling. This was the proverbial moment of truth. She eased onto the soft bench next to Katie and deftly slid an arm around her as she did so. Katie noticed and leaned backwards, resting her back against Heather’s arm, and nestling her head into Heather’s shoulder.

 

Heather lowered her head. Katie raised hers. Their faces turned towards each other. Their lips met. Cracked and chapped from sun and dehydration, but still softer than any guy’s lips. Heather felt Katie’s tongue, gently teasing her own. It was a real kiss. Not a sloppy, drunken, porn-star kiss to turn on guys. But a genuine, deep kiss between two women who had grown to love each other over the course of two very fun-filled, happy years.

 

And their first words to each other after this passionate moment?

 

“Your breath still tastes like cum, you ho,” Katie joked.

 

Heather giggled. “Your breath tastes like cigarettes, you slut,” she joked back.

 

They kissed again, ignoring the aftertaste of cum, cigarettes, and beer.

 

Heather reached out and touched Katie’s bare torso. Her hands slid upwards. In a matter of seconds, Katie’s bikini top lay on the bottom of the boat. A few seconds more and Heather’s top joined it. Their kisses became more passionate. Their hands continued to rapidly explore each other’s bodies. Heather felt Katie’s breasts for the first time, then her ass and her thighs. Katie sucked on Heather’s nipples, they were already erect before she even brought them to her mouth. She suckled at them anyways and Heather gasped with delight.

 

Heather took control. Kissing her way down Katie’s little body. For a short girl, she had large breasts that felt good against Heather’s face. She licked at her nipples. Then kissed her tummy, pecking on either side of her belly button.

 

Her lips brushed against the elastic ridge of Katie’s bikini bottom. She tugged it down gently, just an inch or so, and kissed the spot where the fabric was just a moment before. An inch or two lower. Heather’s lips felt the bald mound where Katie’s pubic hair would have been. With a final downwards tug, Heather deposited Katie’s bikini bottoms on the floor of the boat, along with their other swimwear. Katie submitted to the advances completely. She spread her legs apart and Heather slipped her tongue inside the wet slit in front of her. Her nose nestling into Katie’s mound. She dug in, darting her tongue in and out, strongly desiring to pleasure her friend as much as physically possible.

 

Out of the top of her eyes, Heather could see Katie motioning with her hands. She wasn’t sure what she was doing—but at the moment, she didn’t really care. She simply wanted to continue eating Katie’s pussy. It was her sole focus.

 

A moment later, she discovered what Katie’s gestures had been for. Tracy’s hands were suddenly on Heather’s sides, feeling her rib cage, teasing her tits. Heather’s own bikini bottoms slipped off and Tracy slid a finger inside Heather’s dripping snatch. Heather moaned. As Tracy worked, it became increasingly difficult to concentrate on pleasing her new lover.

 

This dilemma was only intensified a moment later. Tracy’s fingers were replaced by her tongue. Heather momentarily stopped her progress and moaned with delight, just to let her friend know that she approved.

 

Katie allowed herself to slide off her perch on the bench she had been laying on. She slipped to the deck, so she could be on the same level as everyone else. The boat was spacious and wide enough that all three could lay on the deck at the same time, in between the benches on either side.

 

Heather knew what was coming. Tracy was already positioning herself for it. The triangle. Tracy contorted her waist and legs in just the right position, so Katie could insert her tongue into Tracy’s snatch. Tracy then plunged her own tongue into Heather’s slit. While Heather continued working her tongue in and out of Katie’s little box.

 

Heather’s head was resting against one of Katie’s thighs, like a pillow. Katie wrapped the other thigh around Heather’s neck, her foot dangling against Heather’s back. Heather found the other woman’s clit and lapped at it with her tongue. Katie’s thighs quivered. Her ass trembled. Heather could hear the bones in her feet popping as Katie’s toes curled. Katie let out a long gasping sound.

 

“Shit,” she said. The sound came out so slowly and prolonged, it almost sounded like an air mattress deflating. As she made the noise, every muscle in Katie’s body seemed to flex at once. From the corner of her eye, she could see Katie gripping Tracy’s hand, tightly. Her nails digging into Tracy’s palm. Finally, Heather heard a sigh of relief. Katie’s muscles relaxed. Another long, low sigh.

 

“Wow,” Tracy commented from between Heather’s legs.  “That looked…” she stopped as she searched for the right word, “exhilarating.”

 

“Intense,” was the only word Katie could utter.

 

As soon as Katie had recovered, she repositioned herself. Their triangle became a long snake, with Katie at one end, eating Tracy from behind, and Heather at the other end, receiving oral pleasure from her best friend. The late afternoon sun beat warmly down on all three of their bodies. Heather sat up, resting on her elbows.  She wanted to see. She wanted to watch Katie eat Tracy’s muff. From her vantage point, however, all she could see was Katie’s red hair buried behind Tracy’s ass. Heather watched as Katie surfaced occasionally. She could tell by Tracy’s reactions that she was doing a good job and Heather wanted to solely focus on Katie’s efforts. But Tracy’s tongue made it virtually impossible.

 

Heather had been in bed with Tracy often enough to know when her friend was close to having an orgasm. And Tracy was very close. Tracy finally admitted defeat. She rolled over onto her back, giving in to Katie and leaving Heather’s slit momentarily unattended.

 

Suddenly, Tracy arched her back, heaving her tits ever closer to Heather’s face. Tracy reached behind her, gripping Heather’s shoulders, digging her fingernails in. She panted uncontrollably, wheezing as she did. She moaned, long and loud. Heather actually glanced around to see if any other boats were near enough to hear. Tracy’s thighs trembled. She planted her feet against the padded bench on either side. Her knees snapped together like a steel trap. Then, Tracy took a slow breath as she stretched out her long legs in front of her and on either side of Katy.

 

A moment later, Tracy sat up. Both she and Katie were staring at Heather. She knew it was her turn. Heather retreated to the bench. She laid her back on the cushion, spread her legs apart, and presented herself willingly. She closed her eyes expectantly until she felt lips against her waiting snatch. Then the delicate touch of a tongue.

 

She opened her eyes, expecting to see Tracy between her legs. To her pleasant surprise, it was Katie’s tongue making her squirm with delight. It stabbed inside her, plunging as deep as Katie could get it. Heather gyrated her hips and ground them back and forth. She spread her arms out along the edge of the boat, gripping the side railing for support.

 

Heather’s breathing intensified. She tightened her grip against the boat. Tracy came to her side and kissed her, massaging her breasts and sliding a hand down her tummy, absentmindedly playing with Heather’s belly button piercing.

 

Heather hunched her back, raising her ass and pussy higher, allowing Katie to dig in just a little deeper with her tongue. The other woman tickled Heather’s clit. She wasn’t sure how many times Katie had ever done this. She suspected this was only her second or third time with other women. But she was already a pro.

 

“Fuck, dear God, keep doing that,” Heather instructed.

 

Heather panted, her jaw slackened. She groaned. Her stomach tightened. The muscles in her ass and thighs shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed. Her left foot cramped. The sound that escaped her lips was something like, “Fuck, ow-ow-ow, Fuck, damn it—ughh, oh yeah, fuck.”

 

Katie burst out with laughter. “I absolutely love that. I want to make you make that sound as often as I can.”

 

“Get used to it,” Tracy lamented, “her foot cramps—every single time.” As they spoke, they ignored Heather’s pain as she massaged the cramp out of her left foot.

 

“It’s not usually this bad of a cramp,” Heather added. “You’re—very talented,” she said, complimenting Katie.

 

The girls were in no mood to put their suits back on. They stayed in their quiet cove for another thirty minutes or so, enjoying the evening sunshine and the gentle breeze as it beat against their bodies. Finally, a boat full of college-aged boys zoomed by and noticed them. They hollered wildly and the girls merely stood up and waved, giving them one last thrill for their Labor Day weekend.

 

They put their suits back on and returned to the lake house. Throughout the late afternoon and evening, most of the alcohol had worked its way out of their system. They packed their bags, took some Tylenol and got back in the car.

 

Heather took her seat in the passenger seat next to Tracy. As she sat down, Tracy gave her a stern, yet playful look. She said, “Heather, I want you to do one thing for me, right now.”

 

“What’s that?” Heather replied, confused.

 

“I want you to get in the backseat with your girlfriend. Then, I want you to make out with her all the way home—and apologize to her for taking two years to do it!” Tracy ordered.

 

And that is exactly what Heather did.

 

 

Author’s note:

 

Where do I start on this one…

 

Okay, so… First off, don’t look for Party Island on the internet, you won’t find it. It’s not “officially” called that and I made up the name of the lake to conceal my exact location. But, I swear to you, pretty much every major holiday weekend (Spring Break, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, etcetera... but Labor Day is the one holiday they have kinda stamped out as their own) there is some wild and crazy shit going on at that place. Sort of a redneck Mardi Gras type atmosphere.

 

No, we did not break our promise to Sandra. We sure as hell went back the next year. In fact, it has become a Labor Day tradition for us. Me, Katie, Tracy, Becca… We. Are. There. Hell, we’ve even gotten Tracy’s mom to go with us a couple of times (and that woman can drink, let me tell you… and, she’s kept her figure too. Needless to say, she turns some heads… and managed to thoroughly embarrass Tracy in the process).  Trust me though, we gave up on the super-wild-crazy stuff several years ago… 

 

So, here’s the answer to the big questions I’m sure you’re all asking. What about me and Katie?

 

Well, I’ll tell you. Katie and I started dating for realsies after that, obviously, and about a year later, we moved in together. After all, by that time, we’d actually been dating for about three years—we just didn’t know it. So, we lived together for about five years, and a few years ago—after a certain Supreme Court decision—we got married.

 

I know, it’s surreal. It’s a bizarre full circle for Katie and myself. When I was eighteen, I hated her guts, almost wanted to kill her. And then, she re-entered my life through unusual circumstances when I was thirty… and now, here I am forty-three years old, and she’s my wife—sitting on the couch watching TV as I type this. Never saw that one coming. But hey, that’s life. You never know what’s right around the corner.

 

Published 
Written by heathermeinders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments