Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tied for Two

"a birthday gift for a friend becomes a sexy threesome"

26
16 Comments 16
19.6k Views 19.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was Keith's birthday. Keith was the best mate of my husband Dave, and had been a regular visitor since splitting up with his wife the previous year. He was also an eager and enthusiastic partner in our occasional threesome's. He was in his mid forties and stood a good six inches taller than my own five foot three, the phrase "tall, dark and handsome" could have been made just for him.

Tonight we had planned something special for his birthday which we were certain he would enjoy. Dave had come up with the idea a few days ago, and when he suggested it to me, I agreed that it was the perfect gift for Keith. He was not due until 9, so we had plenty of time to prepare. I bathed, enjoying the feel of the hot scented water against my skin, then shaved carefully even though I didn't really need it, making sure I was totally smooth from neck to toes. A hint of fine powder and a few sprays of perfume which had been a present from Keith on my last birthday and I was done  Now for what to wear.

Stockings obviously, but what kind? Suspenders or hold-ups? Suspenders, old-fashioned but with that blatantly sexy look. On went a lacy black suspender belt, followed by black lace stockings, and the tiniest black tie-sided panties I could find. Really little more than a G-string. He would love those. Shoes with six-inch heels, to push my bottom higher and make it easier for him to grab. No bra, just incredibly pornographic-looking nipple tassels. They pinched a little, making my nipples even more sensitive than usual, but I doubted they would be on for long.

I checked the clock, still fifteen minutes to go. I called Dave and he came to finish off the gift. He took a long roll of wide red ribbon, about four inches wide and tied the end gently but firmly round one of my wrists, then across my back to the other. Once that was tied in place, I started turning slowly, arms straight down at my sides and he wrapped the ribbon smoothly around me as I turned, until I was encased in ribbon from just below my waist all the way up to just below my tasselled tits, tying it in a large bow in front.. I looked like a festive mummy. My entire arms were immobilised by my sides from wrists to upper arms.

 When Keith arrived Dave answered his knock and showed him through to where I was stood waiting.  His eyes lit up at the sight of me.

"Happy Birthday, Lover," I said, "like it?."

His arms went round me in a crushing hug, then he kissed me deeply, tongue exploring my mouth as his hands were fondling my bare buttocks, pulling me in to him so much I could feel his hardness pressing against me through his trousers. One hand left my bum and stroked up over the ribbon to caress my boob. He finally pulled his mouth away from mine. When I had got my breath back I asked him,

"Are you not going to open your present?"

 He smiled at me, hands still wandering around my body.

"I think I would rather enjoy it just as it is, thank you." 

I looked at Dave, then back to Keith, and they were both smiling, and I realised then that I had been conned. The sneaky conniving swine. And I had even gone along with Dave's suggestion, never dreaming it was all a ploy to get me like this, sexy as it was possible for me to be and totally, completely helpless. I had had threesomes with them before but never in bondage.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

What kind of treatment could I expect from the hands and mouths and  cocks of two very randy men who knew my body intimately? With me completely at their mercy?. I soon found out. None!

We all had a glass of wine, Dave holding my glass so I could drink. God, I needed it. My nipples were tingling in anticipation, not helped by the pressure of the clips holding the tassels in place. We all had our drinks and I got Dave to take me to the bathroom before we started. Never start a sexy session with a full bladder.

Once back in the lounge I was sat on the sofa in the middle, with Dave and Keith either side of me. Each twisted a leg around one of mine, pulling my legs apart gently and each using their leg to hold me open. The nipple tassels were finally removed. Then they took it in turns with one kissing my neck and lips while the other nibbled, kissed and teased my oh-so-sensitive nipples. All the time, their hands were wandering over me. I do not recall when it happened but I found the tiny briefs had been slid out from under me and talented fingers were stroking, finding that perfect place to make me gasp and squirm. I squirmed. Believe me, If they had not been holding my legs in place I would have fallen from the sofa to writhe helplessly on the floor. As it was, they held me in place, touching, stroking, thrusting, never stopping, and of course I came for them massively, arching my back before collapsing back into the cushions. Oh God, a climax already and they still had not taken a single article of clothing off.

While I was recovering, the two men had been putting cushions and pillows on the floor, ready for when they wanted me. Once all was set as they liked it, I was helped to lie down on my back, pillow under the small of the back to raise my bum slightly, my legs were opened gently and Keith slid easily into my wet slit, while Dave knelt near my head for me to take his cock into my mouth. Had any woman ever felt this full, this wanted?

They took turns at both ends. As one exploded in my pussy, the other slipped away from my mouth and took his place, until they had both come twice and I was in danger of losing count of how many times I had come. I found myself lying on the floor between them, their fingers gently  playing  with my ultra-sensitive pussy and nipples, feeling so aroused, still wanting more cock in me, more comes, more touches and teasing. Luckily for me, after a short while they were both ready to restart.

This time they were more careful and crafty. No more trying for the quick climax, they wanted fun, and they started. Trying me in different positions, seeing who could be the most inventive. I soon found myself bent over the arm of the settee with legs held under Dave's arms while he screwed me. Then face down over some cushions while Keith slid into me from behind and Dave came in my eager mouth. And finally the most popular one was when Keith lay on his back and they impaled me on his erection, with Dave pushing me down by my shoulders until I was totally filled. With Keith bucking underneath me and hands teasing and tickling my clit and boobs, it was one climax after another for me. By the time Keith finally exploded into me I was exhausted and had long since lost count of how many times I came. It was quite an experience.

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments