Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Guard

10
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It wasn't a bad job as jobs go and it kept him in extra money while he was attending the police academy, plus it offered him plenty of time to study during the long nights. Ben worked as a security officer on the 10 PM to 7 AM shift at a very known luxury hotel, he was part of a two-man team of one man inside and one outside in a vehicle.

 Ben had already attended the private police academy and that allowed him to go armed while on duty which was something that the owners of the hotel demanded, that and looking like a city cop. Uniform pressed, shoes spit-shined and his leather gear polished. In between studying, he patrolled the floors and pool area.

As the night dragged on he comforted himself with the fact that at 0500 hrs Janice would arrive to take her post on the VIP floor. She worked Monday through Friday while Ben worked Wednesday to Sunday and he looked forward to those three days.

As he stood at the lectern across from the front desk he thought about Janice the VIP floor hostess. Janice was tall, blonde and tanned with flashing blue eyes and stunning good looks. She wasn't some skinny little girl, she was a valkyrie. She stood almost six-feet-one-inch in her heels and her shape was just a little shy of a female bodybuilder. Her two-piece business suit hugged every luscious inch of her magnificent frame without looking like it was too tight.

The VIP floor was at the very top of the building and access was granted only to those that had a room there. The entrance was a heavy wood door set in a solid steel frame with three-inch-thick glass that required a special key to open. The common area was lavishly appointed with thick carpeting, plush couches and easy chairs and the largest colour TV that was available at the time before flat screens.

There were bookcases of polished mahogany full of books and tables for chess and backgammon. The area was complete with a secretary desk and a small but well-stocked bar. This was Janice's domain. She typed letters, answered the phone and took messages. She also worked the bar and made sure the meeting rooms up there were properly stocked with everything needed to host a proper meeting.

Janice would arrive early and linger at the front desk chatting with Ben and the desk clerk as she awaited for the first delivery of the bagels and doughnuts. She would grab the boxes that were tied together and head upstairs to start the coffee and lay out the pastries.

About an hour later, Ben went on his last rounds starting at the bottom and working his way up to the VIP floor. Once there he spent time chatting with Janice as he sipped an offered cup of coffee. Away from the front desk and the clerk, she seemed to talk and smile a lot more. At first, they only exchanged a few words as she worked and he never stayed very long as he found himself becoming attracted to her. Ben had never been out with female who was this good looking and was often tongue-tied in her presence.

As time passed he got over his shyness and found himself lingering longer and longer. They talked a lot more and Ben swore she was flirting with him due to the presence of her hard nipples under her blouse after a comment laced with sexual innuendo.

"I never noticed that you carry two sets of handcuffs," she commented during one of his visits as she stepped closer and ran her fingers over the open tops of his cuff cases. "Is that to keep your lovers from getting away?"

"Yes. One set for each wrist," he replied.

The sound of a door closing down the hallway interrupted her response and caused her to step back behind the small bar. A second later a business guest appeared and took a to-go cup of coffee and bade them a good morning before heading to the elevator. She gave him an embarrassed smile then came from around from behind the bar and moved close to him again.

"I love your baton," she stated as her fingers touched the short end of the shiny black side handled baton resting in its holder. "May I see it?"

Ben drew the baton out and handed it to her and once again her hard nipples were visible through her open jacket. This time her cheeks coloured and the scent of her perfume filled the air as she accepted the offered weapon. Ben could swear that a slight moan escaped her lips as she ran her fingers over it.

This time it was his portable radio that interrupted them.

"Everything all right?" they heard the desk clerk ask.

"He checks on you?" Janice asked.

"Only this time of the morning. I think he's figured out that I'm not patrolling and am up here with you," Ben answered.

"All is well," he said into his portable radio.

"What's it to him where you are?" she asked in a perturbed voice.

"Jealousy. I'm up here and he's not," Ben responded.

"Ewww," she responded. "Like I would waste my time talking to him one on one."

Janice's eyes were locked on his as placed a kiss on the short end the baton and handed it back to him. Ben felt a stirring in his groin as her pink lips touched his weapon. Their fingers touched as he took his baton back and placed it in the carrier and a bolt of lust shot through his body along with the overwhelming desire to grab her and kiss her luscious pink lips.

Once again, the sound of a closing door snapped him back to reality and he wished her a good morning as he headed to the elevators just outside the main entrance. He scolded himself on the ride to the lobby and reminded himself of the presence of the engagement ring on her hand. It was common knowledge that she was engaged to a firefighter and he respected her commitment and didn't push and had to be content with the brief time he spent with her.

On his next visit, she commented on the fact that he never stayed very long.

"It gets a little busy up here and some guests object to my uniformed presence," he informed her.

"I thought that maybe you didn't want to hang around with me," she smiled with relief.

"Are you kidding? I'd stay up here all day with you, but someone would say something and we don't need that grief," he responded.

She agreed and poured him a cup of coffee.

"I sometimes wish you started earlier. That way we could spend more time talking without being interrupted," he said after a long uncomfortable silence."

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

"What about the desk clerk?" Janice asked in a breathy voice as she moved in closer allowing her intoxicating perfume to envelope him.

"The only time he gets curious is after you arrive. If you parked in the backlot and entered through one of the rear doors he'd be none the wiser, "he said with his face just inches from hers.

"Seems like you have this all planned out," she commented.

"Just a harmless fantasy," Ben responded looking into her shining blue eyes.

"I like fantasies too," she replied.

Once again any further comments were stopped by another guest leaving his room and heading upfront for a cup of coffee

It was about two weeks later at about 0300 hrs that his radio summoned him to the front desk. It seems a noise complaint had been called in from a guest on the second floor. Ben rode the elevator to the second floor and slowly walked the hallway listening for any loud sounds. When he reached the stairwell he informed the front desk that all was quiet.

 A second later his peripheral vision saw the door of last room on his right open and there stood Janice fully dressed and made up for her job. She swung the door open and Ben needed no invitation to enter. The minute the door closed she embraced and attached her soft pink lips to his as she wrapped her firm arms around him.

The kisses were gentle at first but quickly escalated into a tongue sucking frenzy. Soon she was grinding her front against his as her hands grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled him in closer. Ben responded in kind and allowed his hands to cup her firm rear end and was turned on by the feeling of her skirt sliding against her silky underwear.

"Do you have any idea how long I wanted to do that?" she asked when she ended the kiss and took a step back.

"Probably as long as I wanted to," Ben responded.

"But you never made a move," Janice stated.

"Too many interruptions, plus the fact you're engaged," Ben answered.

"I ended that engagement months ago. I wear this phony engagement ring to keep the creeps away," she responded with a smile.

She opened her suit jacket and slowly began to unbutton her white silk blouse. A silky white bra with lace trim appeared in the opening and Ben's hands moved in to gently caress her firm breasts through her lingerie.

Janice moaned softly and began to gently kiss and lick his neck and his thumbs flicked her nipples under her bra cups. She allowed one of her hands to stray to his crotch and discovered that he was as hard as a rock. She then allowed her hand to circle his hard cock and gently rubbed it.

"I want you so bad I can't stand it," she confessed.

"I want you too, but I don't carry condoms on my duty belt," he admitted.

Janice went to her purse and extracted a string of condoms.

"I got that covered," she responded.

Ben took the string and tore off a package. He then began to unbutton his uniform shirt but she stopped him.

"No, I have recently started having fantasies about you fucking me, but you were still in uniform and so was I," she admitted. 

Ben watched wide-eyed as Janice stepped back and slid both hands under her skirt. A second later she slid off a silky white thong trimmed with lace and tossed it aside. In the millisecond before gravity took hold of her skirt to straighten it out, Ben was able to see that she wore thigh-high stockings.

"Will you cuff me?" she asked.

"Behind or in front?" 

"I want to be able to hold you," she whispered.

Ben withdrew one pair of handcuffs and attached it to her slender wrist on her right hand. The feel of the cold stainless steel against her warm skin and the clicking sound it made as he tightened it caused her to moan out loud. He did the same thing to her left wrist and then attached to two free ends to each other.

Janice then moved backwards and lay on the king-size bed. She didn't remove her heels and that turned Ben on even more. He drew down the zipper on his blue uniform pants and managed to release his hard cock through the fly and slid on the condom before crawled on the bed.

Once there, he pushed her skirt to her waist and discovered that along with the sexy thigh highs she was wearing a white half slip under her business suit and he almost lost his load right there.

She moaned a little louder and he pulled her silken knees apart and that's when Ben discovered just a tiny bit of fluff crowning her pussy. She reached down and took hold of his rigid cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. 

"Please don't make me wait," she moaned. "I've thought about this happening for so long."

Ben complied and slowly pushed himself inside her causing her to moan again. Once he was buried up to the hilt Janice wrapped her legs around him as he began a slow in and out movement. Janice was in heaven as she felt the leather holders affixed to his stiff leather duty belt against her sensitive thighs.

Her breathing became even more rapid as her orgasm approached and she begged Ben to let her get on top. Ben withdrew and rolled to onto hid back and a second later Janice mounted him. She kissed and licked his badge and nameplate along with his collar silver and he swore that the heat from her pussy increased.

Now it was Ben's turn to moan. Besides the heat and tightness of her pussy, he could feel the coolness of her silk slip against his warm flesh and he was able to slide his hands under her skirt and along her firm nylon covered legs. She returned her pink lips to his and they sucked on each other tongues.

"Can you remove your baton?" she asked when she ended the long tongue kiss.

Ben managed to slide the baton out of its holder and hand it to her. With her blue eyes locked on his, she proceeded to kiss and lick the short end in between running her tongue up and down the short portion. This was too much for him and he gripped her waist as he announced that he was going to cum.

Janice urged him on and a second later he shot his load into his latex sleeve. Ben rolled off her and she told him that she needed to finish. As he was about to slide his hand under her skirt she stopped him.

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments