Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indecent Exposure

"An officer is forced to uphold the law or is he?"

27
17 Comments 17
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I first noticed how much Casey, the girl next door had changed. Her freshman year at Harvard had ended and she was home for the summer. One morning as I walked to my car, I heard, “Good morning, Officer Hunter.”

I looked over, saw her standing there holding the morning paper in her hand. She was wearing a pair of very short shorts and a bikini top that revealed just enough to stir one’s fertile imagination. “Good morning, Casey,” I replied as I opened the car door.

This was the routine for a week, Casey would be outside every morning when I left for work. She would get the morning paper from her porch dressed provocatively. When I would come home in the late afternoon, she would be doing some yard work and be dressed in her short shorts and a revealing top.

On Monday of the next week, there she was. “Good morning, Officer Hunter.”

“Good morning, Casey.” 

I finally had to say something to her, “l want you to know that how you were dressed Thursday and Friday and right now borders on indecent exposure. As an officer of the law, I’m giving you a warning. Next time I see you dressed like you are, I will have to arrest you.”

I was pretty sure she could pick up that I subtly let her know I was not serious.

“Oh Officer Hunter, I’ll be a good girl, promise.”

The way she replied told me that she knew I was not serious. 

I got in my car and before driving off, I needed to make a quick adjustment in my trousers. Deep in my thoughts momentarily, I remembered when she was a tomboy and to see her now, well it caught me by surprise since I had always thought of her as a tomboy. When I looked up, Casey was looking in my direction with what I thought was a knowing smile. Driving off, she gave me a wave of her hand and I headed to the station.

My day went by slowly, a few speeders and people driving through stop signs. The only thing that kept my day from being any slower were thoughts of Casey with her long brown hair, hazel eyes and perky breasts. When my shift finally ended, I changed into my civvies and headed home. 

As I drove home, I stopped for a six-pack and a pizza to go. Arriving home, I pulled the car up the driveway, got out and grabbed my dinner along with the six-pack. That’s when I heard, “Good evening Officer Hunter.” I looked over and saw Casey walking to her car.

“Good evening, Casey,” I replied as she climbed in behind the wheel. “Have a nice evening.”

“Thank you, officer and you have a nice evening too,” she answered, putting the car in gear.

After watching Casey drive off, I entered the house and headed for the kitchen. Turning the oven on, I put the six pack in the fridge and took the pizza out of the box. After placing my dinner on the pizza pan, I put it in the oven and set it on warm.

Going upstairs, I changed into a pair of boxers and a T-shirt. On the way to the kitchen, I stopped in the living room, grabbed the remote and turned on the ball game. I took the pizza out of the oven, grabbed the six-pack from the fridge and plopped myself in front of the television. The Cubs were beating the Cardinals six, zip in the third inning.

As the game went on, the pizza and beer being consumed, thoughts of Casey crept back in my head. I tried concentrating on the game which didn’t stop my ‘nightstick’ from reaching its maximum length. I fought off the urge to do anything about it as I wanted to finish watching the game. There would be time later to take care of my ‘nightstick’ and the naughty thoughts of Casey.

It was the bottom of the ninth with two outs, bases loaded and two strikes on Dexter Flower. Kyle Hendricks winds up, delivers a fastball over the outside corner and Fowler takes a mighty swing. STRIKE THREE! CUBS WIN! Hendricks threw a shutout! Final score, Cubs 10 Cardinals 0.

With the game over, I turned off the television and cleaned up. It had been a long day, I went upstairs and felt my ‘nightstick’ return to its full length. I entered the master bath, stripped off my boxers and entered the shower.

Turning the handle, the warm water from the shower head above, cascaded over my body like a gentle rainfall. Grabbing the liquid soap, I lathered up my body, paying particular attention to my very stiff cock. I began soaping up my testicles and hard shaft. Cupping my swollen balls in one hand, I languidly stroked the shaft with the other hand.

I pictured Casey on her knees, taking my cock down her throat and sucking like a Hoover. My fist tightened and pumped faster along the throbbing shaft as I squeezed my balls. With each upward stroke, I rubbed the circumcised head of my cock. Pictures of Casey and me making love in every conceivable position flooded my head. I wasn’t going to last much longer as my hands did their magic.

“Oh Gaaawwddd, I’m cuummiinngg!” I moaned out as thick ropes of semen splashed onto my stomach, covered my hand and coated the shaft.

After showering, I headed straight to bed and dreamt about Casey.

 

-o0o-

 

Climbing out of bed, I went over to open the blinds and to my delight, there was Casey.

She was washing her car, though what really caught my eye was what she was wearing. I threw on a pair of shorts, a T-shirt and my athletic shoes. 

Thinking to myself, ‘I warned Casey about indecent exposure.’ I quickly shaved and brushed my teeth.

Just before heading out, I swiped my handcuffs from the dresser top and tucked them into my back pocket. I couldn’t help myself, bounding down the stairs and headed out the back door.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

Casey was leaning slightly over the hood. Her right hand rested on the edge as her left hand guided the sponge across the hood. Her short jean skirt rose up just enough to expose the bottom part of her cute derrière.

“Good morning, Casey.” 

I surprised her and she turned just enough for me to see her perky breasts framed by her unbuttoned powder blue midriff short sleeve sweater. Casey's long hair was draped over her left arm and a strand rested on the right side of her face, flowing over her shoulder. The ‘nightstick’ in my shorts began to stiffen.

“Good morning, Officer Hunter how are you?” she said, looking at me in a teasingly manner while I walked over to her. 

I did not speak until I was right behind her, “I’m placing you under arrest for indecent exposure. I warned you what would happen.” I reached back for the handcuffs, give me your left hand and be quick about it.”

“Yes, Officer.”

Casey reached back with her left hand, I slipped on the cuff and without me having to ask, gave me her right hand. Once I had her in handcuffs, I read her, her rights.  

“Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish.”

“Do you understand these rights that I have said?”

“Y-yes, Officer.”

“Are your parents home, young lady?”

“No, Officer. They are out till late tonight.”

“I’m going to have you stand for a body search. “Do you have anything sharp on you?” I ask, helping her up and keeping her back to me.”

“Just my stiff nipples begging for you to suck them, Officer.”

Pulling her into me, I knew she felt my cock pressed between her butt cheeks. With one hand, I placed a finger on her lips and told her, “open up, I need to make sure you have nothing in your mouth.”

Shoving my index finger in her mouth, she began swirling her tongue all around the digit as I explored her mouth. At the same time two fingers of my other hand penetrated her already wet vagina.

“Mmm, Officer Hunter,” Casey moaned out as I kept exploring her two orifices.

When her vagina was nice and wet, I pulled my fingers out while I slipped my finger from her mouth. Casey gave a sigh of disappointment, but not for long as I pushed her down on the car hood and took my leg between hers to spread them further apart.

“Oh my Officer, what are you doing?”

I didn’t answer, the sound of my zipper was enough.

“Oh God, Officer, you’re going to stick your big baton up my tight pussy?”

Again, I did not answer, instead, I stepped forward and lifted her skirt. The sight of her cute butt  made my cock twitch as I pushed the bulbous head slowly past her blood engorged lips. Going slow to let Casey get comfortable with the thickness of my cock, I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft.

“Ooohhh Casey, you’re so tight!” I moaned out as my balls bounced against her ass.

“Fuck me hard, Officer!”

I placed my hands on her hips and began to slowly pull back. With the cock head nearly out of Casey’s pussy, I shoved forward as hard as I could. 

“Yes, faster!” Casey shouted out.

I pounded her pussy until she was screaming out in ecstasy. With every forward thrust, her butt cheeks quivered. After some hard fucking, I pulled back and held still. 

“I’m ready to come, why did you stop?” 

“I want you to fuck my cock, Casey.”

She pushed back, her pussy slid along my cock as she moved back and forth faster until she once again was shouting out. Several minutes later Casey moaned out, “I’m cuummiinngg!”

Her pussy tightened around my cock like a vice until her orgasm had subsided. I slipped out my still hard cock and helped her up from the car hood. Still cuffed, I turned her to face me. We kissed passionately, tongues entwined in a sensual dance.

Breaking off the kiss, I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed down. Casey was now kneeling with my cock in front of her. She looked up, “Mmm, your baton looks delicious.”

She wasted no time, sucking my cock into her mouth and down her throat until her nose touched me. Her mouth was like a Hoover as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. It was only a matter of a couple of minutes until I filled her mouth with my seed. When she finished licking my cock clean, I helped her up and unlocked the handcuffs.

I picked her up in my arms, we kissed and then I carried her to my house.

“Why Officer Hunter, where are you taking me?” Casey said in a coy voice.

“To my bedroom, there is one orifice that still needs to be searched.”

She smiled and kissed me with unbridled passion. Once inside, I put her down and tossed the cuffs on the countertop. As we headed towards the stairs, I heard Casey say, “I think we will be needing these.” I turned and saw her standing there twirling the cuffs with her finger and a glint in her hazel colored eyes. I smiled as she took my hand and led me upstairs.

 

 

***

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

** 

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments