Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurse Hotbaux

"He got in a wreck... but woke up in the arms of an angel!"

35
20 Comments 20
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It had been a terrible accident. I'd been coming home from a trip up north to Bakersfield and was just north of Lebec when it happened.

This stretch of Interstate 5 is known as The Grapevine and is infamous for really bad motor vehicle accidents. This one would prove to be one that I'd remember for the rest of my life. Not for what happened in the accident, but for what happened after...

It had been a very long day and I was tired. Probably too tired to be driving, but I wanted to get home and have the weekend to lay around the house and rest. So I pushed on–it was only another hour until I was pulling up to my driveway in Thousand Oaks. 

However, as often happens, a fog had developed on the Grapevine and seeing the road was difficult. I had seen worse and this fog seemed to be lifting a bit, so I didn't think too much about it. But then, as if by magic, the back end of an eighteen-wheeler appeared in the fog. 

I tried to swerve to avoid it, but it was too late. I smashed into the back of the fully-loaded truck at fifty miles an hour. The semi was carrying a small forklift on the back end, something many truckers do to help them load and offload their cargo when needed.

I hit the back end of that small forklift and the resulting crash crumpled my small econo-car's front end like stomping on a soda can.

I guess I was pretty hurt–in fact when the paramedics were finally able to cut my car apart enough to get me out, I was unconscious. They airlifted me to the UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica about sixty miles away.

There they operated on me, trying to put my shattered body back together. After the laborious five-hour operation, I was put in a medically-induced coma while my body worked to recover and begin healing.

I don't remember much about the crash. The last thing I remember was seeing the back end of the truck for a split second before everything went black. I'm not even 100% sure I saw the truck at all, it happened so fast. 

But as I lay there in my hospital bed after the operation, a visitor came by to see me. It was a nurse, but not like any nurse I'd ever seen!

The young blonde wore a scandalously skimpy nurse's "uniform"-more akin to something a stripper would wear as a costume. It consisted of a white tie-front cropped top resembling a very sexy lab coat (only a lot less of it!).  

Under it, she wore a white bra with white lace at the top of the cups which showed through the deep v-neck of the top. The bottom part of her uniform was a tiny white panty with a frilly waistband, which didn't cover much in the back. She wore white frilly socks which were set off by her red stiletto-heeled platform pumps.

The room had become foggy, much like the road when the accident happened. This provocative mystery nurse came out of the fog like some kind of sexy seductive angel. She walked up to the side of my bed with a flirtatious strut.

"How are you feeling Mr. Graves? That was a very bad accident, you're a lucky man. But Nurse Hotbaux is here now and I'm going to take real good care of you!" Her words dripped with sexual overtones and the sultry way she spoke made my cock twitch.

She picked up a clipboard with my chart on it and began reading about my accident, the injuries I received and my medical information.

"Let's see... um hum... okay that's good... yes... All right, Mr. Graves, I know just what to do to help you feel much better! Is it okay if I call you Kevin? I like to get on a first-name basis with my patients - it makes us friends instead of just a nurse and patient. You can call me Honey."

"Honey? Honey Hotbaux?" I asked, trying to keep from smirking.

"Yes, and before you go making any wisecracks, I've heard them all before. Believe me, growing up with a name like that was no easy feat!" she said.

"I can imagine. No, no wisecracks from me," I said.

"Good boy. Now, I'm sure that just about everything on you hurts after your accident, so all I'm going to do for the time being is try to relax you a bit. So how can we relax you?" She thought about it for a moment or two until she looked down and saw my growing bulge under the sheet right about crotch level.

"Oh, I see!" She looked at the open room door. "Just a second," she said, then Honey walked over and closed the door quietly.

Turning back to me, she began walking slowly and sensuously, like a cat stalking its prey. As she got closer, she began taking off her top, pulling on the ends of the knot then letting the skimpy garment slide down her shoulders and off her back to fall on the floor behind her.

Then she reached up and unfastened the clip holding the front of her bra together. It came apart suddenly, almost explosively, thanks to her very robust tits and her two-sizes-too-small bra.

"Oh, that feels much better!" she said. She reached my bedside. "Do you like my tits, Kevin?" she cooed. She toyed with her nipples, pinching and pulling on them to make them stiffer and harder.

"Yes," I gulped, not believing what I was witnessing, "They are very nice."

Honey took my hand and put it on her tit. It was full and firm, sitting high on her chest. But the most amazing thing at that moment was that this hot sexy woman felt real! Up to this point, she had just been talking to me and I thought I must be hallucinating.

But now I could feel her. I could feel the warmth, the softness of her body, the hard point of her nipple poking my palm. I could feel the weight of her tit as I cupped it from below. How a woman could carry these things around all day was beyond me. But I was certainly glad they did!

"Mmm... that feels so nice, Kevin, but her sister feels left out. You think you could give her a little loving too?" Honey asked. I didn't need any more invitation than that as my other hand covered the neglected tit and made up for lost time with it.

"Ooh, yess..." Honey moaned closing her eyes as I mauled and massaged her creamy white globes. "Oh, Kevin your hands feel so wonderful... so strong and masculine. But, baby, I'm supposed to be making YOU feel good!"

She turned and took a couple of steps over to a medical tray table and picked up a pair of latex medical gloves. But these were unlike any medical gloves I had ever seen.

They were red and extended past her elbows like opera gloves. As she was putting the gloves on, she looked back over her shoulder to see me staring at her tight firm ass. She smiled and began swaying her hips back and forth, enticing me even more.

Then she turned and came up to me. She traced her fingers over the bulge I created, mewling and purring like a kitten with a catnip mouse. She reached under the sheet and wrapped one hand around the stiff member.

"Oh, Kevin! Oh, you are so... hard! We need to relax you, baby!" Honey pulled the sheet down exposing what had caused such a rise in the bedsheet.

"Oh my!" Honey gasped. I was indeed hard and fully erect. Honey subconsciously licked her red lips as she stared at my throbbing cock. She looked back at the medical tray.

"Oh no! They didn't put any KY on your tray. I was going to... um... jack you off so that you could rest a little more comfortably but..." Then an idea struck her.

"Kevin, sweetheart, you have such a delicious looking cock there and my job is to get you to relax and feel more comfortable. Would you mind if I... sucked your cock? Would you mind if I gave you a blowjob?" she asked.

I was dumbstruck. For a nurse to ask such a question was shock enough. But to have this drop-dead gorgeous blonde to ask that was beyond comprehension!

Honey smiled. She took my lack of an answer as permission to go ahead–after all, I hadn't said no! She climbed up on the bed and positioned herself between my spread legs.

Taking my hard cock in her gloved hands, she licked my cock shaft the full length with her warm pink tongue. I shuddered as I felt her tongue and saw those sexy red lips kissing my cock. This was just like one of those porn flicks I liked to watch, only better because it was happening to me!

"Mmm... I love sucking cock, Kevin. And yours is especially delicious!" she said lustfully. Then Honey took my cock into her mouth and slid down the meaty shaft, her red lips contrasting erotically with the flesh of my cock. 

"Ohhh fuck!" I groaned as I felt her take me into her warm embrace. Honey slid down further and further until I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. Then she began to slowly withdraw me until I was fully out of her mouth but she left her lips in contact with the tip.

"You like that do you?" she said with a naughty grin.

"Fuck yeah!" I said enthusiastically.

Honey went back down on my cock and this time she began bobbing up and down, one hand following her mouth and twisting as it moved up and down. Her other hand massaged my balls, bringing the cum in them to a steady simmer.

"Oh God, Honey... you keep that up, and I'm gonna cum way too soon for either of us!" I warned. 

She popped me out of her mouth. "I can feel how heavy your balls are. You must really need to be drained. When was the last time you had a good cum, sweetie?"

KimberlyK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyK

"It's been a while. My girl and I broke up and I haven't had sex in about six months I guess," I said.

"SIX MONTHS! Oh, baby, we gotta do something about that right away!" she said. She stood up and dropped her panties and climbed up on the bed, straddling me and facing me. She reached behind her and guided my cock to her wet, waiting pussy. 

"Ohhh, Kevin..." Honey moaned as she slid down my cock. She eased herself down slowly, enjoying every inch I had to offer and not in any kind of hurry. I was in no rush either, feeling her warm wetness wrapping me in a heavenly cocoon of pleasure.

I reached up to grab her soft pillow tits and began playing with them again as she sank further down. She finally bottomed out, sitting firmly on my lap. She started grinding on my lap, moving in small circles and feeling my thick cock wriggle around inside her.

"God, your cock fills me up so full! It feels amazing!" she moaned. Honey laid her head back, letting her long blonde curls cascade down her back like a golden waterfall.

She started rolling her hips forward and back, letting my cock rub against her clit at one end and push deep at the other. This gave us both an entirely different and exciting new sensation. I couldn't believe how hot my nurse caregiver was getting. And how hard she was getting me!

"Now fuck yourself! Fuck yourself on my cock!" I said. She looked at me and smiled, then rose up a few inches and dropped back down on my lap, shoving my cock deep into her.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes!" she cried. She bounced up and down on my cock furiously after that, driving the pistoning cock into her harder and harder, getting more and more turned on and making both of our passions rise.

Wanting to make things last a little longer, Honey reclined backward and propped herself up with her arms. This gave me the perfect opportunity to rub her clit with my thumb... an opportunity I wasn't about to pass up! 

"Yes! Oh yes, baby rub that little clit! Rub it hard and make me feel it! Ohh god!" she said. Her first reaction to my touch was to draw her knees together, but a quick slap to the inside of one thigh corrected her and she splayed her legs wide open for me. 

She continued to bounce on my cock for a little longer, but with me furiously rubbing her clit, it didn't take much more for her to reach her peak. 

"Oh, Kevin! You're gonna make me cum, baby! You're gonna make me cum so hard! Please, please make me cum! Make me cum for you baby! Please!" she pleaded.

"You want to cum, do you? You want to cum all over my cock? You gotta ask me. Ask me nice!" I said, teasing her and drawing out her anticipation.

"Please, baby, please make me cum! I want to cum all over that hard, magnificent cock! Please make me cum! I'll cum so hard for you, lover! Oh please, please, please..." she begged urgently.

I knew she needed to cum, and after being so kind to me, I wasn't going to tease her any longer. I pinched her clit between her pussy lips and held it closed. 

"Cum for me, then! Cum for me Honey NOW!" I commanded.

Honey exploded, her orgasm sweeping over her like a roaring tsunami. Juices spewed from around my cock and her trapped clit as she shuddered and shook violently like she was going through some sort of sexual seizure.

Her eyes were wide and her hot mouth dropped open as she tried to find the words to scream but could not. She was locked in this position for what seemed like forever, certainly long enough to make me start to worry. 

But at last her tensed body gave up and she was able to move. I pulled her forward onto my chest and held her as her body was wracked by convulsion after convulsion.

When her orgasm faded after a bit, she immediately moved down and took me into her mouth to finish the job. She sucked me in and jacked my cock rapidly, wanting her reward for her work.

I wasn't very far behind her in my own orgasm. And with this hot, sexy, seductress at the helm, I gave up any attempt at resistance. 

"Honey, I'm getting close... real close," I said. I wanted to let her know in case she had a particular way she wanted to take my cum. I didn't know if she wanted me to cum in her mouth, on her tits, or whatever.

But when she said "Please baby cum in my mouth! Feed me your sweet cum! Feed me, love, I'm starving!" that pretty much cinched my decision. She took me into her mouth again and held me there, playing with my cum-heavy balls, coaxing my load out of me.

With a groan of utter surrender, I tensed and then blasted my cum from my cock in warm sticky jets. Honey began immediately swallowing down the white heat. As fast as she did, I filled her mouth again.

She swallowed all I had to give several times before I was spent at last. Then she took me a little further down and, using those fabulous red lips, she squeegee'd my cock clean. But as she came off me, a large drop fell from her mouth. 

"Oops, missed a bit!" she said with a smile. Then she leaned down and licked the drop off my stomach and licked up some of her own juices that she had saturated me with.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her long and deep. I didn't even mind the taste of my own cum in her mouth, I was just grateful to be holding and kissing this beautiful angel of mercy.

"That was incredible, Honey!" I said, panting like a dog on a hot day.

"You weren't too bad yourself, baby. I needed a good cum!" she said. She kissed me again and then slid down my body a bit to lay her head on my chest while we enjoyed the afterglow of our lovemaking.

We lay together like that for several minutes before Honey got up. 

"Well, darling, as much as I would love to stay here with you and fuck that wonderful cock over and over, I do have other patients to see!"

"I understand," I said. I watched as she got dressed and then she came over. "I will stop back by later to check on you and see if my work here relaxed you as intended," she said.

 "Oh trust me, sweetheart, I am VERY relaxed now!" I said.

"Oh good!" she kissed me on the cheek and then walked towards the door. As she was about to turn the corner, she blew me another kiss... still wearing her long red gloves.

I laid back and thought about all that had occurred. I still had a lot of questions and a lot that didn't make sense to me. First off, what nurse wears that kind of outfit?

Secondly, what was with the fog, and how did she come into the room? I was awake when she came in, and yet I didn't hear the door open or any noise when she entered. 

But I brushed my questions aside and was just content that I had spent a few wonderful minutes with this mystery nurse.

I must have drifted in and out of sleep after that, because it was about an hour later when I heard the creak of the door as it opened. Honey walked into the room wearing the same spectacular outfit. She smiled when she saw I was awake. 

"How are you feeling, Kevin?" she asked.

"I'm feeling just great now that you're back!" I replied, holding out my hand. 

Honey took my hand, "Well, I just wanted to come by one last time. My shift is about over and I wanted to check on my favorite patient.

"I will be off duty for the next few days and you will probably be going home before I get back. So I wanted to say goodbye and thank you for making my last shift so wonderful," she said.

Suddenly the lights in the hallway flickered and she was gone as if by magic.

"NO! Wait please!" I called out.

"Mr. Graves, are you awake?" a man's voice said.

"Huh? What?" I said startled. 

"Mr. Graves, it's Doctor Philips. Are you awake?"

"Oh hi, Doc. Yeah, I'm awake. Tell me, the nurse that was in here just a moment ago, when will she be back on duty?"

"Nurse? There was no nurse in here," he said calmly.

"Sure there was! She was blonde, about five-foot-seven-inches tall, and gorgeous! Her name was... Honey, Honey Hotbaux. You couldn't miss her!"

"Mr. Graves, I'm the head of this wing of the hospital. We don't have anyone with that name working here. And I have been here for the last few minutes checking on your monitors. There was no nurse. You've had a very bad accident and have been in a coma for the past three days.

"Perhaps you need something to relax you. Let me get you something to help you sleep." Then he paged one of the floor nurses. "This is Dr. Phillips. Please bring ten mgs of Ambien to Room 4121 please."

A few moments later the nurse came in with my pills. It was Honey and she was still in her sexy nurse's outfit. She put a finger to her lips in a "shhh" signal. "Only you can see me like this," she said.

She handed the pills to Dr. Phillips, "Here you are, doctor," she said. Doctor Phillips gave me the pills then handed me a glass of water to wash them down. As I did, Honey walked out of the room giving me a wink and a smile as she turned the corner... 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments