Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Comes To Life

"My girlfriend had a long-time fantasy which we brought to life."

28
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Sheila and I met through an online dating service, and our first date was a great evening as we met for drinks and dinner. Because of conflicting schedules and other personal issues, it was almost three months until the second date, but the chemistry and spark between us was exceptional, and in a very short time we became exclusive. 

Our first night of sex was very physical as we started learning more about each other.  Very soon we discovered we both had some kinky thoughts and urges, most of which had remained just a fantasy.  But one of Sheila’s seemed to grip her, and she mentioned it frequently.  After discussing it for several weeks, I decided to help her experience the fantasy together. 

Her fantasy was to be secretly watched while having sex with someone, and we discussed various ways to do that . We finally settled on a plan was for her to go to a bar, find a guy to pick up, and take him to a hotel room. I was hesitant, however I agreed to watch from the closet. 

I had lots of reservations and concerns about this plan.  Did I really want to watch her with another man?  Did I want to hide in a closet like some pervert?  What if he found out I was there?  Was this safe for either one of us?  Even with all the questions and risk, it was a turn-on. 

Friday night rolled around, and we prepared to put our plan in place.  We checked into a hotel, inspected it carefully, and checked to see if there was a good view from the closet.  We could not take our hands off of each other as we fine-tuned the details.  We had to make sure that the room could looked like no one had been there.  We were both horny as hell, but we had to resist for now.

I helped her pick out her outfit for the night.  It was a traditional little black dress with a black pair of stilettos that matched perfectly.  She wore a bra with the fastener in the front, and, course, she skipped the panties completely. 

I should pause now and describe Sheila to you.  The first thing you noticed was her height.  She was 5’7”, but easily 5’10” with her heels, and her breasts were a little small, 34B, complementing her tiny waist.  The dress highlighted her figure perfectly.  

We left the room at the same time and drove separately to the bar.  I entered first, and found a seat at the end of the bar nearest the door; from there I could clearly see everyone at the bar.  The mix was about 50/50 men and women, and almost all of the seats were taken. 

When Sheila walked in the door, most of the men immediately turned their heads toward her.  She walked in like she owned the place, moving from one end of the bar to the other end and back giving the impression that she would decide where she wanted to sit. She picked a stool between two men that in appearance were completely different.  One was in a suit, and I guessed was probably an attorney.  He had been texting on his phone, but immediately shifted his attention to Sheila.  On the other side was a blue-collar guy.  He was a little rough around the edges, but looked to be in very good shape. 

I watched as both of them talked to her, and both were making their moves.  The attorney was almost falling out of the chair.  The blue-collar was very relaxed, and exhibited an air of confidence.  I looked as she was turned toward the attorney, listening to him, but her hand was rubbing blue collar’s leg.  When her hand gently stroked his cock, I knew her choice.  She excused herself to go to the restroom.  That was our prearranged signal that she would be leaving soon. 

I paid my tab, left the bar, and beat her back to the hotel.  I checked the closet to make sure exactly where I position to watch them; I could either stand or sit to have a great view of the bed. Within five minutes, I heard them talking as they came down the hallway.  As soon as they entered the room, she pressed him against the wall straight in front of the closet.  I watched as they kissed and touched one another. I could have reached out the closet door and touched them.  She broke away from his arms and told him, “I want to be fucked and hard.  But on one condition: you cannot spend the night.  I have an early morning, and I need to be up and dressed early.” 

He started to protest, she stepped toward the front door, and opened it.  “Your choice, Buster.  Get the best pussy you have ever had and leave.  Or leave now.” 

With that, he grabbed Sheila and headed toward the bed.  He slowly undressed her, taking his time unzipping the black dress.  He teased her some, and gradually made sure he touched every part of her.  On the other hand, she was like a wildcat.  She pulled his shirt over his head,  She immediately started taking his pants down.  I had a perfect view from the closet and watched them intently.  By now I had become completely erect, feeling a mixture of intense excitement and jealousy. 

I was trying to guess what was going through Sheila’s mind.  Was she enjoying the sex or the exhibitionism or both?  I had sex with her numerous times, and I knew part of what she was saying and doing was a show.  She positioned herself so I had a perfect view of her. 

His cock was long and thick, and I watched as she took him into her hands, dropped to her knees, and eased it into her mouth.  As she worked her tongue on him, she looked directly at the closet.  She could not see me, but I had a perfect view of her; I could see in her eyes how much she was enjoying this.  I wasn’t sure if she was enjoying him, teasing me, or enacting the fantasy. 

She started slowly, licking the entire length of his shaft.  She ran her tongue around the head teasing him.  The teasing quickly turned into a hard face fuck; he grabbed her on the back of her head, pulled her to him, and thrust into her mouth.  He was very rough with her, but she was not slowing down.  In a short period of time, he began to groan.  You could tell he was nearing a climax and his cock erupted.  Shelia was gagging as he filled her mouth.  He still held her head and did not let go.  After what seemed an eternity, he loosened his grip on her, and she pulled away; immediately turning toward the closet.  His cum ran out of her mouth, and dripped down her chin. 

BigCockGoddess69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockGoddess69TS

By now my cock was fully erect.  I was stroking my cock while he was face-fucking Shelia.  It took great restraint not to cum and to be silent.  My gaze was locked on her face as she used her tongue to clean up his dick and his cum. 

He pushed her on the bed, and she landed on her back.  He spread her legs wide apart, and buried his face into her pussy.  I heard her moan, just like I had heard many times when she and I had sex.  I could see the back of his head, and watched as he used his tongue on her.  I had a perfect view of her face, and you could see the look of ecstasy. The closet door was closed so I knew she could not see me, but I had a direct view of her face as she stared toward the closet.  I stared intently as he brought her to the first orgasm of the night. 

He continued to please her orally while she had at least two additional orgasms.  After what felt like an eternity, he raised his face up and shifted his entire body on top of her.  He was fully erect again, and in one motion his cock entered her pussy.  She screamed although it was not clear whether it was from pleasure or pain.  Her scream turned into moans. He never slowed down as he fucked her hard and deep.  Her body moved in perfect rhythm with his, her arms were stretched out beside her, and she appeared satisfied just to be fucked.  Watching her face and hearing her moans, I knew she orgasmed again.

She abruptly stopped him and pushed him toward the foot of the bed.  She raised to her hands and knees, and positioned herself so I would have a perfect view of them as he entered her from behind.  He stood at the end of bed and went in doggy style, pounding her hard and rough. 

One of my favorite parts of being with Sheila is her vocalization, and she knew this.  “Fuck me you Stud.  I want to feel you cock all the way in me.  Come on, I know you have more than that.  Fuck me harder!!!!!!” 

Her face was pointed away from me but I could see her pussy and watch every thrust into her.  “Dump your load of cum in my wet pussy!!” 

I could tell he was near the edge, and I watched as he emptied his load inside of her.  His sounds were animalistic as he pumped her again and again.  As much as I tried to prolong it, I shot my load also.  I had remained dressed in the closet in case I needed to get out quickly.  My load went in my underwear and pants, and I felt the warm juice going down my legs. 

She pulled off of his cock, and laid face down on the bed with one arm draped over her back.  While they laid in the bed my mind was racing.  I had just seen my girlfriend get fucked by a total stranger.  I was hiding in a closet to watch at her request.  In many ways it was incredibly hot, but I have to admit a small tinge of jealousy.  However, watching her was a total turn-on, and seeing and hearing her was incredible. 

I was in a perfect line of sight to see her laying on the bed.  Her legs were slightly spread, and his cum was oozing out of her pussy.  Her lips were puffy and swollen. 

She rolled out from under his arm and told him it was time for him to leave.  He started to argue with her but she was firm.  He slowly got up from the bed, got dressed, and gave her a kiss.  I heard the door open, then close, and I heard the deadbolt lock being turned. 

I got up from the closet floor and pushed the door open.  Before it was fully open, Shelia put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss.  On her tongue I could taste his cum.  I had never tasted another man before, but the aroma was strong as she continued to probe my mouth with her tongue. 

She grabbed my belt and pulled me toward the bed.  She was undressing me in the few steps from the closet to the bed.  She fell on her back in the bed and pulled me on top of her.  

Sheila spoke first.  “Judging from the mess in your pants it looks like you must have enjoyed yourself.”  And with that, she kissed me deeply again. 

I could feel my cock was at full hardness again.  I moved into the right position and entered her pussy.  It was a totally new experience, as I had never been in somebody else’s cum before.  She is always very wet when I enter her, but this was much wetter than before.  The texture of the wetness was different and I could hear the sloshing as we fucked.  My mind could replay him fucking her behind, and I wanted her now. 

We began a slow meshing of two people that shared a highly unusual experience.  Shelia was beaming from what just happened.  It had been a long-term fantasy which has been transferred to real life.  I could see in her eyes that she enjoyed it.  I look at her and say, “I have lots of questions but right now I want to fuck you.”  

Our slow start gradually picked up speed.  We were both grabbing each other and holding on.  The sounds coming from the juices of her pussy were loud, but the moans coming from both of us were guttural.  In what seemed to be an hour-long session, we both built each other to the brink several times and then slowed down.  We continued until the build-up was too far to stop, and we both climaxed with our entire bodies convulsing. 

She never slowed down; rolling me over on my back and continuing to fuck with abandon.  I had those few seconds where my cock was trying to go down, but her pussy brought it back to full attention.  As she rode up and down on me the juice from inside her streamed down my cock and onto my legs.  She had two men’s cum in her along with her wetness.  The sloshing sounds were incredible.  Her speed and her rhythm never slowed and I could feel myself nearing another climax.  As I erupted in her again, she pulled off immediately.  She collapsed in my arms and we stayed that way the rest of the night. 

As we fell asleep, I reflected on the previous few hours.  Was this a one-time deal or would it happen again?  What other fantasies did we have that could become reality?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments