Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Voyeur Is Born

"A young woman’s buried fetish is unearthed when she meets a much older man with binoculars."

105
33 Comments 33
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Rebecca stood between her parents’ beds to plead her case again. Her mother was covered head-to-toe in homely bed clothes and was flipping between reruns of Matlock and Diagnosis Murder. Her father laid his tablet face-down on his bed, but not before she saw the porn on it. 

“It’s bad enough that you wouldn’t let me graduate this year. It’s bad enough that you won’t let me take classes over the summer so I can graduate early next year. Instead of allowing me to escape my plebeian classmates and pedestrian teachers, you’re sending me out to the boondocks with Aunt Betty and Uncle Steve for the whole summer?” 

“Yes, that’s right.” 

“You seem confused, and I don’t understand why you would be. We were quite clear.” 

“Ugh! I’m an adult and far more intelligent than most of them! I’ll be seventeen in a few weeks.” She waited for the wisdom of her declaration to sink in, then she gave up and asked if her aunt and uncle at least had a decent internet connection. Her parents laughed at her and said that the McDonalds on the nearby interstate probably did. 

The short flight was long enough for Rebecca to read a novel and come to terms with her fate. Her aunt and uncle weren’t bad people, dull but not disparaging like her parents, and it wasn’t as if she was leaving any friends behind. 

“We want you to enjoy your summer,” her aunt and uncle told her. They said that as long as she cleaned up after herself, they wouldn’t need to give her any chores. The guest room was cozy, and while the internet was slow, it wasn’t horribly slow. Cellular service was spotty, but they suggested that she could hike up the hill for a better signal. 

“Or,” her aunt said, “you could give that big brain of yours a rest and leave your phone behind.” 

Rebecca thought highly of her aunt, more than she did most other people, but those were two of the stupidest things she had ever heard. She promised to stick to the trails and headed out.  

The path widened and narrowed through modest grassy fields and sparse woods. She chased the better signal down the other side of a hill and across some railroad tracks. Up on a stony knoll, she looked down on a single-lane service road that paralleled the back of an old motel. 

Soft rustling noises attracted her attention, and she saw two chipmunks chasing each other tail-to-tail. She flinched when one suddenly mounted the other. Fascinating, she thought and watched them scurry away after their anticlimactic conclusion. 

Someone several yards away was just inside the tree line and facing the motel. He was a much older man wearing an untucked flannel shirt and baggy pants. As Rebecca approached him, he dropped a large pair of binoculars from his eyes. 

“Who are you?” His voice was deep and gravely, and while the question was gruffly asked, Rebecca didn’t find him threatening. She introduced herself and just as firmly asked who he was. 

“Betty’s your aunt, huh? Yeah, I see it. You’re the smart one they talk about, aren’t you? I’m Jerry.” He nodded down the road and added, “This is my land. That’s my place over that way.”  

“What are you looking at with those?” 

Jerry chuckled and told her she didn’t want to know. He shook his head when she pressed him, handed her the spyglasses, and pointed toward the building. “Straight ahead. Up here, we’re a little higher than the second story. Third window from the left.” 

Embarrassed that she hadn’t figured out what he was doing, she hesitantly raised the binoculars. He helped her aim, and she focused on a naked woman who was playing with her hair and talking with someone out of view. Rebecca snapped the binoculars down when the woman turned full-frontal, facing out the window. 

“Oh, my God! She was naked! You’re looking at naked women and, and I think she saw me,” Rebecca cried.  

“No, we’re looking at naked people, you and me, and no, she didn’t see you. Don’t be stupid.” Surprised that she hadn’t run off, Jerry asked if she saw the naked man, too. "Here—hand ‘em over.” He quickly found the window and showed Rebecca where to look again. “The good stuff is coming up. You picked a good morning.” He eyed the odd, young woman up and down from her scuffed white sneakers and ankle socks, past her knee-length shorts, to her loose-fitting striped crew neck top. 

The motel woman’s head was resting back against a man’s bare shoulder and, with her eyes closed, was clearly enjoying the attention he was giving the neck that she offered. She caressed his head as he nuzzled her, while her other hand was on top of his, between her legs, massaging her cunt over rotating, undulating hips. Her caress became a playful slap when he stopped kneading a breast to twist an excited nipple. She lifted her face to his for an awkward, sloppy kiss with their tongues failing to reach all the way into each other’s mouths. 

Rebecca gasped out loud when she glimpsed his rock-hard cock, then grumbled when it was hidden again out of view. 

“You saw his pecker just now, didn’t you? I can tell by the look on your face. I watched those two go at it last night, you know. His pecker’s big for sure but I’ve seen bigger. What are they doing now?” 

“They’re kissing.” She shifted her feet apart to get a better stance. “They’re standing there close to each other and kissing a lot. God, their hands—their hands don’t stop moving.” 

“Are they fucking yet?” 

Rebecca was taken aback at hearing that word come out of an older person’s mouth and said that she couldn’t tell. “They’re grinding against each other. Maybe. Wait.” 

The couple broke their kiss and Rebecca nervously giggled when she got a long, hard look at his long, hard schlong. The woman squatted down, licked him under his balls, and took one into her mouth. She stroked his shaft, swapping one ball for another. She licked under them again and then licked his cock, front and sides, over and over while looking up at his appreciative smile. 

“What, what?” 

“Sorry. She’s, um, she’s um-um-um… Damn! Fellatio! She’s fellating him, I mean. Or she’s going to. She’s not sucking on his penis; she’s just licking it now. I think she likes doing it.” 

“I would hope so.” 

“Holy, holy…” Rebecca offered Jerry the binoculars. “Here. She took his penis all the way in her mouth like all at once and her head—her head was bobbing up and down and up and down real fast.” 

“You can keep watching, Becky. I got to see them last night and I’ve seen lots of blow jobs.” 

Rebecca was curious that she wasn’t disgusted by how casually he said that and started watching again. She swallowed hard when the woman’s cheeks collapsed against the cock, licking and sucking and bobbing like it was the most delicious, thickest candy cane ever. “It’s Rebecca. My name is Rebecca.” 

La De Da. “Take notes, Rebecca. That girl is good.” 

“Uh-huh.” 

“I mean it.” 

“I know. I’ve done it before.” Rebecca was so absorbed in spying that she forgot that she was alone in the woods with a total stranger talking about blow jobs. She bit her lower lip and nodded her head in time with the woman’s bobs. 

“Of course you have.” 

“I have. If she’s so good, how come he hasn’t ejaculated yet?” 

“Because he’s that good. That, and he came twice, maybe three times last night.” 

“She stopped and they’re kissing again. He’s inserted his fingers into her vagina…” 

“For God’s sake, if you’re going to give a blow-by-blow, try not to sound like a Health class textbook when you do. If you can’t call it a cunt, call it a pussy or something. How old are you, anyway?” 

“I’m seventeen,” she said indignantly. “Almost. You know, you don’t have to be crude when you…” 

“When we peep at naked strangers who expect some privacy?” 

Unable to produce a sound retort, Rebecca fidgeted where she stood, but never took her eyes off the couple. “Okay, he’s finger-fucking her pussy and she’s masturbating him, I mean, jerking him off.” 

“Atta girl. Are the room lights on? When they get on the bed, it might be a little too dark away from the window.” 

“Wow. We won’t have to worry about that. She bent over and he’s…I don’t think he put it in her yet. I think he’s like rubbing it under oh my God!” 

“What?” 

“He spanked her—hard. She’s laughing and wiggling her, her ass and he did it again! I don’t get it.” 

“It’s sex. There’s nothing to get. Don’t knock it until…” 

“Oh, oh, oh, he’s doing it now. They’re really fucking right in front of me!” Her fingers danced on the binoculars as she fought to keep her hands above her neck. Her actions did not go unnoticed. 

“Go ahead, watch one-handed if you want,” Jerry told her. “My pants would have been down long ago.” 

“Ugh. Don’t be revolting. You should see them; I’m surprised he’s not knocking her over!” 

“Look at their faces. You can tell when they’re going to cum by their faces.” 

“I can’t see her face—her head is all over the place. Sometimes she looks back at him, sometimes she looks up, mostly she looks at the floor. Okay, now she’s shaking her head really hard, and her hair is flying all over, and now I think she’s screaming.” She looked away and asked Jerry if that meant she had climaxed. 

“How the fuck am I supposed to know?” He pointed back at the window. “Probably. Keep watching; they’re not done until he is.” 

Rebecca quickly raised the glasses and was happy to see that the couple were still at it. The woman’s head was down, and her swinging breasts almost hit her chin. Rebecca remembered to look at the man’s face—he was scowling and thrusting faster when suddenly his face scrunched up and he quit his thrusts. 

Prematurely disappointed that his orgasm wasn’t as dramatic, Rebecca jumped when he pulled out and humped her between the cheeks. His head tipped back, and a long rope erupted into the air and fell onto her back. He humped and erupted, humped and erupted until the last humped-out glob dribbled out. 

“Wow.” The binoculars swung at the end of her arm as she stared at the building. 

“I take it he came too.” 

She nodded as she re-ran the images through her head. 

“Did she eat it?” 

“What?” 

“His cum. Lord—his spunk, his jizz, his semen. Use that thesaurus in your head. Last night, he never shot it in her cunt. He shot it on her and then she scooped it into her mouth.” 

“Ew.” She whipped the binoculars back up too late. The couple were already scurrying around getting dressed. 

“I’m telling you; you can’t stop watching until the clothes go back on.” 

Rebecca nodded as if what he said was obvious and began surveilling the other rooms. 

“You can look, but it’s almost eleven—checkout time. Sometimes I get to see a nooner, you know, like bosses fucking their secretaries over lunch. New arrivals won’t be checking in until two or three and it gets pretty dead until at least after dinner. Most of the good stuff happens later.” 

“Oh,” she said and handed Jerry his binoculars. She hadn’t considered that people slept together during the day. 

“Thanks for keeping an old man company—now get going. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t get caught up in shit like this. It’s habit-forming.” 

Rebecca had never been accused of being pretty before, but didn’t say anything about it. “Yeah, I don’t want to turn into some kind of perv. No offense.” 

Jerry laughed at her discomfort and sauntered away. “Take care, Perv.” 

“Wait. Are you coming back? Like, tonight or tomorrow?” 

He shrugged. “Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows? If you say hello to Betty and Steve for me, don’t tell them where you found me.” 

~~~ 

“You were gone a while,” Betty said to her niece. “Taking in the sights?” 

“I guess.” Rebecca restlessly avoided returning to the trails back to the motel. Instead, she helped with household chores and, once it was clear that there were no chess sets to be found, played a couple of board games with her uncle and aunt.  

Later that evening, she walked the village streets and stalked the village windows. She watched the people, unaware in their homes, as they went about their personal business. The nouvelle voyeur saw nothing of particular interest, yet she felt excited about stealing those uninvited moments from them. 

Rebecca’s heart jumped, and she stepped into a shadow when a second-story light came on. A man in a tight, sleeveless undershirt appeared in the window, looked down at the sidewalk where Rebecca was, and closed the blinds. Afraid that she had been seen, she rushed back to the security of her aunt’s house. 

Safe in her room, Rebecca lay on her bed with her heart thumping. She looked out into the darkening night and jumped to turn her light off and pull down the shade. She peeked, looking for peepers, then changed into her pajamas. She looked again and climbed under the covers. 

Rebecca’s brain refused to shut down as it swirled around the second floor, third window from the left. Did they know? Did they care? She wouldn’t have looked twice at either of them if she passed them on the street or even at the beach. She would have declined if the man had offered to show her his erection and repulsed if he just whipped it out. 

Or would I

“Look at their faces,” Jerry had told her, and now she couldn’t get them out of her head. They liked what they were doing. The woman wanted to see her partner’s face when his cock was in her mouth. She wanted to show him hers—show him that she wanted his approval, that she liked his cock. Rebecca liked it too, but he would never know—could never know. 

She hadn’t lied to Jerry. She had a boyfriend not long ago and she jerked him off and gave him blow jobs, but she never looked at him—not his cock and not his face. She never opened her eyes. What did I look like to him, she wondered, when his finger was in her pussy, and he was sucking on her tit. Did he ever think to look at me? Did he watch me

HugeCockcBigBoobsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockcBigBoobsTS

Rebecca daydreamed that it was her in the hotel room, licking and sucking his manhood as if she liked doing it. She reached into her panties and imagined that the woman was telling her to take them off. She shook her head, confused, and refused to admit how much the thought excited her. She wasn’t ready for how ready she was, wet and open, and she played with herself. 

Her own moan startled her, and she stopped, afraid that someone was watching. He was so big. He was bigger than one plunging finger, than two, than three, but she denied herself the fourth, never four. She kept her eyes closed so that she could see the man on top of her, see his face as he fucked her, fantasizing about how wonderful her first fuck would be. 

His cock was in her cunt, and she sucked his cock in her mouth, but no, those were fingers down there. Whose fingers? No, it was a cock, a second-story-third-window cock, and the one in her mouth sprung tall from below a tight, sleeveless undershirt. 

“I saw you looking,” the phantom in her head said. 

Rebecca arched her back and whimpered her shame as she came, wetting the sheets where her three fingers gripped them, and dousing them where she landed. She drifted to sleep, wondering what cum tasted like. 

~~~ 

Jerry wasn’t there the next morning, and without his binoculars, the motel windows were black and lifeless. Rebecca found other things to do, many of them not as boring as they used to be. She sat outside one of the two diners on Main Street with her name-brand green tea and what passed for a croissant. People passed, and she watched them. 

She looked at faces. She had heard that you could tell if someone recently had sex, but she couldn’t. What am I supposed to look for? She worried that someone might look at her and know what she did last night. She ogled crotches from the corners of her eyes, frustrated by loose-fitting trousers, and thought about underwear, hidden and private. 

A happy couple strolled close by. They were holding hands and gazing at each other, and she thought she could see the outline of his cock. Did they just have sex? Are they going somewhere now? Rebecca abandoned her tea to follow them, hoping they wouldn’t go far. She undressed them as they all walked together, changing what they wore underneath with every blink of her eyes. 

Get a grip! Rebecca thought to herself and went home to hang her just-washed sheets on the line. She stayed home for the rest of the day and tried not to daydream as she perused some dry textbooks. The next day was uneventful until closer to eight, when it was getting darker, and she decided that it wouldn’t hurt anyone if she went back to the motel. 

Her uncle didn’t have any binoculars, so her only hope was that Jerry was there, but he wasn’t. Some of the rooms’ lights were on, some were dark, and some had light sneaking out from the edges of window shades. Resigned that Jerry wasn’t coming, and summoned by the silhouettes on the first floor, Rebecca crept down the hill, crossed the road and watched from a distance next to a tree that was barely wider than she was. 

Jerry arrived shortly thereafter and knew who the shadow by the tree belonged to before he raised the binoculars to his eyes. Stupid girl is going to get herself caught. With his self-preservation on the line, he had to decide whether to snatch her away from the building or hope that she didn’t give him up if she got caught. In the end, he crossed his fingers that she was a fast runner. 

The nascent creeping peeper ducked low as she approached the first window. She squatted with her back against the wall, steadied herself, then slowly spun around to peer over the windowsill. 

Nothing. 

A man was typing on his laptop in the next room. Rebecca held her breath when she looked into the next and watched a woman shimmy out of her pantyhose, but then the woman just rested against the bed’s headboard and aimed the TV’s remote control. 

Rebecca didn’t see the naked man in the third window until he stood upright from behind the bed with a can extracted from the mini fridge. She spiraled out of sight and stifled an outburst. Jerry smiled as he looked on from the hill and wondered if she’d look again or run away. 

She looked again and kept looking. 

“Attagirl,” he said under his breath, and he unbuckled his belt. 

The naked man chugged from the can, retrieved a second, then ran a cable from the TV to his laptop on the bed. He reclined and flipped a bottle of lotion open. It’s so small, Rebecca thought as he coated his flaccid cock and balls. That changed in short order as he jerked and squeezed on it. She shifted to look at his TV, where two very busty women in very short skirts stopped kissing and opened an apartment door to welcome a well-built young man in a tight shirt and tighter pants. 

Jerry didn’t care much about the man. Masturbating businessmen were a dime a dozen and rarely worth a nickel, but he didn’t want to miss what his miss was watching. When he told her before that he had seen bigger cocks, he didn’t bother to tell her that that included his. He fondled his far-hanging, drooping package, flopping and shaking it in a futile attempt to wake it up. He hadn’t had a real hard-on for more years than he’d care to admit. 

Rebecca watched the hotel man’s hand around his cock. Sometimes he was aggressive, even angry, but other times he was laid-back, fondly fondling himself. She looked at his face, too, hoping to capture the moment but his eyes remained fixed straight ahead. She kept herself steady with one hand on the sill while the other was rubbing between her legs; she was tempted but afraid to open her shorts. 

Jerry suspected that the show would soon be over, they never lasted long, and cursed as he beat his listless dick. Don’t look away, Becky, he thought. I’d have given you a show you wouldn’t believe when I was your age

Then Rebecca saw it—the instant his face changed. Anxious about missing the moment, she looked back and forth at the fury on his face and the furious jerking of his hand on his cock. She saw his mouth say “fuck” and he raised his leg and rotated away from the window. She missed seeing it. His convulsing back was the only evidence of ejaculation. 

“No!” Rebecca shouted, and she stood upright. The man turned toward the window and she saw her reflected image superimposed on his, his still-twitching, dripping cock pointing accusingly at her. 

“Hey!” 

Rebecca dashed away into the shadows as the light from his room went out behind her. 

“Shit,” Jerry said. Run, Becky! He lost sight of her after she crossed the road into the brush on the hill. He heard her before he saw her and hoarsely whispered, “Rebecca! Over here!” She clung onto him, panting. “Get down!” he said, and they silently waited, crouched behind a fallen tree. 

“I think it’s okay,” she said after a moment. 

“Shh! Keep still.” 

A dark car with a yellow rotating light and a spotlight went slowly down the road. The light swept across the building and the bottom of the hill. It stopped, and a uniformed guard got out with a flashlight. They ducked aside when he shined the light up into the woods. They heard the crackle of his car radio but couldn’t make out what he said. He made a few more passes with his flashlight, then again with the spotlight, and then slowly drove away. 

“Did you see that?” she said excitedly. “Were you watching?” That’s when she noticed that Jerry’s pants were down. She stared, mesmerized by his hanging member. “Oh! Sorry,” she said, and looked away as he covered up. 

“You took a big chance, girl.” 

“I know! I never do that!” 

Jerry wrote his number on an old, crumpled receipt for her, told her to text him next time, then made her go home. 

~~~ 

Saturday night, Rebecca snuck up early, happy to catch Jerry with his pants down but confused that although he was masturbating, he wasn’t hard. Thinking she had missed out, she backed off, cleared her throat, and approached her partner. “What did I miss?” 

“Remind me never to take you deer hunting. I heard you a mile away.” 

Rebecca pretended that she wasn’t bothered by her failed attempt to sneak up on him. “I wasn’t really trying. You don’t have to stop, you know, jerking off. I won’t look.” 

“You won’t look at me with a dick in my hand, but you’ll look into people’s windows?” 

“It’s not the same.” They both knew that was true. “What were you looking at?” 

Jerry told her about the room with a hooker. “They haven’t started. They’re haggling.” 

“How do you know she’s a hooker?” He handed her the binoculars and pointed. “Oh. Do men really like it when women dress like that? Oh, my God, those cannot be real!” She offered him the binoculars. 

“You keep ‘em,” he said. “Your turn.” 

She glanced at his hand, down his opened pants, before turning her attention back to the hooker. “Did you ejac–cum before I got here? How long ‘til you get hard again?” 

“I don’t.” 

“Oh. I guess just once then.” 

“Nope,” he said, still fiddling with it. 

The show that the hooker put on should have been laughable, but Rebecca was fascinated by the man’s response. She could tell when he was about to cum, and she felt like the hooker did too. When he finished, she rolled him off her and took the condom with two fingers into the bathroom. She emerged a couple of minutes later and leaned against the wall.  His wallet came out, and she snuggled next to him, yanking on his cock. 

“I think they’re going to do it again. Do you want to watch this time?” 

She stayed a while longer and they talked as they peeped. She kissed him on the cheek when she had to go. 

Back home, Rebecca masturbated, fantasizing about how big Jerry’s cock used to get. 

Back home, Jerry thought about Rebecca and how big his cock used to get. 

~~~ 

Rebecca’s parents flew in for her birthday and were surprisingly nice, commenting how the country air was good for her bad attitude. 

“She’s always taking walks in the woods,” her uncle said. 

“Or in the village,” her aunt added. “She helps around the house and is always back before curfew.” 

They left the next day, and the night after that, Rebecca met Jerry again at their spot. “What do we have tonight?” 

Without looking away, Jerry handed her a pair of binoculars with a big red ribbon tied around them. “See for yourself. Happy birthday.” 

Rebecca crushed the old man in a bear hug, holding him long enough not to cry. “Thank you,” she said meekly. 

“Second story. Two girls and a guy. I don’t know what you’re interested in, but that’s where I’ll be for a while.” 

Rebecca wrapped and tied the ribbon around her arm and scanned the windows. She reached up to touch his hand, and he let her wiggle her fingers between his. They dropped their arms to their sides, she snuggled against him, and they watched other people fuck. 

~~~ 

The summer was coming to an end. Sometimes Rebecca and Jerry would spend their time in silence. Often, they would describe what they were watching to the other as if they were at a picnic and reading aloud from a book. She snuck out of the house very late on Saturdays to watch two-in-the-morning drunk fucks. Once, when the moon was full, they had the good fortune to be up close to a couple in the throes of passion not ten yards away. 

They said nothing to each other about their final night. They began as they often did, scanning and waiting for a cock or cunt to present itself for their enjoyment. Jerry was the first to find a good show. ”First floor—in the middle.” 

There were three people—two men and a woman. The woman and one of the men were kissing and undressing each other while the other man sat and watched, using three fingers to stroke his hardly noticeable hard-on. The peepers watched the watcher, and the watched couple. 

Rebecca stepped back, gently placed her binoculars on the ground, then pulled her tee over her head. “Don’t turn around,” she warned. She dropped her bra beside her shirt and hugged him from behind. “I mean it. What are they doing now?” 

Jerry did what he was told, raised the glasses to his eyes, and told her about the pretty bra the woman tossed aside and about the muscular man mauling her breasts. Rebecca reached around and unbuttoned his shirt from top to bottom, then drew it from his back. She dragged her stiff nipples back and forth as she fished his cock from his trousers. 

“I know what you’re trying to do…” 

She gently shushed him. He moaned when she lifted his thick, limp manhood; it was heavier than she expected. She kneaded and caressed it, rubbing her thumb across the tip, as she had seen so many times since the summer began. “Am I doing this right?” 

He sighed his approval and she spit on her hands. “I’ll bet you were something. I’ll bet you’re still something.” She retrieved a motel bottle of lotion from her back pocket and squirted it noisily into her palm. “I’m not hurting you, am I?” 

“No. Harder.” She tugged and pulled and squeezed some more and felt his cock almost imperceptibly swell and twitch in her hands. It almost lifted. “God, yes, like that. Don’t stop.” His cock didn’t feel hard like her boyfriend’s or look hard like the ones behind the windows, but she knew she could get it hard enough. 

“I can feel you grow,” she said, more of an exaggeration than a lie. She jerked harder and faster, and he rolled his hips, humping into the fists that held him straight and aloft. Jerry lowered the glasses from his closed eyes and tipped his head to the dark sky. Rebecca knew he was close and glided to his front without missing a beat. “Your face. I see it in your face.” 

Jerry’s balls ached from the madness of Rebecca’s hands on his cock, and his breaths came in rapid huffs. 

“Jerry,” Rebecca whispered on tiptoes. “If I were a hooker, how much would you pay me to do this?” 

“Oh, God,” he shuddered through the intense pleasure, and dribbled his meager, weak seed onto her wrist and palm. “Oh, God. Thank God!” She let go of his withering cock, swiped away the final tiny bead from its tip, and knew what had to be done next. 

“Jerry. Jerry. Watch me.” 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments