Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Webcam to Remember

"He never thought he would see her naked, especially on webcam"

15
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
He had known for a few years. First meeting through his girlfriend Callie, Rich immediately lusted for Alexius. There was something about her that entranced him – possibly her wine coloured hair, her inviting smile, her petite frame or simply her enthusiastic and friendly attitude. Whatever it was, from the first time he’d laid eyes on her he wanted to get to know her better.

Rich and Callie had a special relationship – they both trusted each other and she enjoyed seeing him with other women; in fact she encouraged him to sleep with others, although he never acted on it except for one occasion. That being stated, however, he knew that if the chance ever arose with Alexius that it was not one he would let slide past him.

There was an obvious sexual tension between the two. Her boyfriend seemed distant and blind to the fact that he had one of the greatest and most generous girlfriends around. He had promised to come for her birthday, a multiple hour drive, but at the last minute opted out in favour of drinking with his friends; much to Alexius’ chagrin who had booked a hotel room for a weekend together. Callie and Rich were quick to be there for her and spent the evening with her following dinner. This was the first time Rich had laid hands on her. He eagerly offered her a massage as a bleak compensation prize.

Straddling her small body he had to fight the thoughts running through his head as his hands passed over her back and to her lower back, which gave onto a perfectly formed and muscular ass. Her loose white t-shirt draped her body, and Rich could only imagine what treasures were hidden beneath it’s used weave.

He forced his weight into her muscles, her sculpted back being vigorously rubbed by his rough hands. He could feel the bulge in his pants growing, attempting to reposition himself as to not let her notice, although Callie smiled as she saw his jeans straining. As they left Rich jokingly whispered to Callie and offered that if Alexius wanted to be eaten out, he’d be more than happy to help her out, but Callie, being the shy vixen that she was, laughed it off and said “maybe some other time”. Rich and Callie drove home, discussing how unfortunate it was that Alexius was spending her birthday night alone.

Months passed, yet still Rich had a hunger growing for Callie’s best friend. He admittedly stated that he’d sometimes think of her, sometimes fantasizing of her and Callie together.

As he left for a long eight month business trip, he knew he’d miss these two women who each had a profound impact on his morale and happiness, even if Alexius had a Neanderthal like partner and their friendship was mainly built on online contact and the occasional night at the bar with friends.

Then it all changed one night. Sitting in his bed late at night with a seven and a half hour time zone difference, his hormones rushing through his body and blurring his mind, he launched himself at Alexius while chatting online. He couldn’t hold it anymore; the two years of pent up and obvious sexual tension between them was coming to a boil and he had to admit to her what he wanted to do to her slender, sexy body.

She teasingly led the conversation down an avenue of sexual overtones and innuendos. They had a few of these conversations over time where Rich would increase the ante and tease her relentlessly, knowing that she was becoming wet and aroused, although she rarely admitted to it. She equally teased, unassumingly leading him on and making him think about him more often than he’d wish to admit.

Then one day while chatting and being accused of being devilish, in a seductive way, Rich invited her to webcam. Uncertain if she would be up for it he was surprised to see her accept his request. As the webcam loaded Rich repositioned his bedside lamp to cast a seductive shadow across his muscular chest and abs. As the camera flickered to life, Alexius sat on her couch, a thick button up shirt opened revealing a cute white bra. Rich was already hard, just imagining what he’d do to her if he was there.

He teasingly passed his fingers across his chest, down his abs and under the bed sheet where his erection hid. Alexius was focused, her eyes glued to her screen as she started to lightly pant, inadvertently biting her lip and her finger as it caressed the contours of her lower lip.

“It just got very warm in here” she said.

As Rich gripped the sheet around his enlarged shaft as to not completely reveal himself he asked her “ is this worse?” playing off the fact that she was clearly turned on by what she was seeing.

“Definitely worse, in the best kind of way.” Replied Alexius, as she again bit her lip, her fingers tracing her sleek neck, collar bone and occasionally dipping into her bra to her perky nipples.

As they both admired each other on their separate computers, divided by thousands of kilometers between the two, Rich abruptly ordered her “Play with you nipples for me, touch them how you want me to touch you”. Her head tilted back as she gasped at the first pinch she gave herself.

Rich had his typical coy smile as he teased her and could clearly tell she wanted more.

“I wish I could just pull this blanket off” he exclaimed.

To which Alexius promptly replied “That'll send me straight into a cold shower.”

As he clenched his sheet draped erection again, offering a better viewing angle albeit masked, he asked her if she thought she could take him. Without missing a beat, and with a clear hunger for Rich and his cock, Alexius blurted out “yes, and I'm not going to be nice about it either”.

He smiled. He could feel his dick growing harder with each heartbeat, the blood pumping into his member, his veins bulging and the head swelling. He was sure Alexius was in a similar situation. He was imagining her tight, perfectly pink pussy becoming wet, her clit tingling, her walls swelling with extra blood as she imagined, and obviously wanted, him to fill her.

He continued to tease her, rubbing his body and she continued to touch her neck, chest and tits.

MelisaGReen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGReen

As she tilted her head back and trailed a finger lightly to her cheek Rich asked:
“You have a sexy neck. What if I lightly grab it while I fuck you from behind? You’d love that wouldn’t you?”

She pleaded for him to do it.

He ordered his new toy to reposition her laptop as to give him a better view. She hurried to her room and lay on the bed, still somewhat dressed, but barely.

The afternoon sun was shining through the blinds, casting a beautiful shadow of her shades across her pale skin. The horizontal bars of the shades contoured her body with every curve and Rich was shocked as he noticed she’d just removed her bra. Between the lighting and her beautiful body, it was a highly erotic view, but in the most artistic way possible.

His heart jumped and his cock twitched as he saw her bare breasts for the first time. Her nipples pointed to the ceiling, she pinched and pulled them, arching her back and closing her eyes in obvious sexual gratification.

Rich loved it. If there was one thing he loved about sex it wasn’t so much the act, but rather seeing his partner thoroughly enjoying themselves; he found nothing hotter than to hear a woman moan and see her enthralled by her orgasm.

After admiring her for a bit, stroking his cock under the sheet out of her view, he ordered her to remove her pants and stay in her panties.

“Bend over, let me see that cute ass” he demanded as she peeled her Saturday morning sweatpants off.

As she bent over, her tight and muscular ass pointed to the camera she traced a finger between her lips, and lightly circled her clit. Her moistness was visible through the thin cotton and made Rich salivate as he wondered just how good she tasted.

“Go get your toy for me”, said Rich.

Obediently she leaned across her bed and into her night stand; she returned with a pink vibrator and immediately engulfed it into her mouth. Rich trembled at the thought of her gorgeous lips wrapped around his shaft, her tongue massaging his balls, and her tongue piercing dancing around his swollen head.

“I love how obedient you are” he said.

“I’m not usually, just for you” retorted Alexius.

She was right. Typically she teased; in fact she prided herself on her teasing abilities. But with him she melted. She enjoyed his direction, his assertiveness, and she wished he’d be as authoritative in person. She craved a guy who would fuck her as he wanted - rather than ask her to assume whatever position. She wanted Rich to man handle her.

As he watched her toy herself, her pussy out of sight as she wanted to keep it a surprise until they were in person, Rich could notice her body responding to her touch. Again, her head was tilting back, her back was arched, and her hands frantically grasping at her tits as her pussy got wetter by the second. He imagined the toy parting her lips, her warm hole embracing the phallic object as it clenched it.

“My whole body is tingling” she managed to type with one hand.

Playing with his dominance, Rich directed her to say his name when she was about to cum. It was something he had told her before in some of their chats, but he’d never done it on webcam. He enjoyed her submissiveness to him; he enjoyed knowing she trusted him deeply and would allow him anything he desired.

“RICHARD” appeared on the screen shortly thereafter, her body thrashing on her mattress, her hair lightly matted with sweat as she looked over to the screen to see Rich still rubbing his hard cock under his sheet. She didn’t know how big it was, what it looked like, but she knew she wanted it in her. She wanted it in every hole, spreading and filling her; pushing her over the edge; providing her new experiences she felt confident Rich could deliver.

As she grew close to another orgasm, she looked famished for his cock. Her hands were grabbing her tits with a vigor that demonstrated her state of arousal, she pinched and pulled on her nipples and looked over to the screen every now and again between her now heavy panting.

“Do you want to see my cock to help you?” bluntly asked Rich.

A jumbled “yr” came across the screen and quickly corrected to “yes”. Rich smiled, knowing her head was spinning all because of his teasing which had unleashed this usually shy girl, now a full blown sex bomb on his laptop screen. He imagined her pussy being fucked by her toy: her wetness coating her lips and the soft rubber, the sound of her juices making her slick, her body moving with every self-delivered thrust, the smell of her sweat and sex filling her room. He wanted her. He wanted to taste her, lick her, lap up every drop from her sopping and begging pussy.

“Do you want my cum in you? Take every drop nice and deep” said Richard to Alexius.

“YES!” she exclaimed, hungry to feel him in her, his hot, thick load of jizz coating her soaked walls.

“Cum for me Rich, all over me” she begged.

No sooner had the words appeared on the screen, Rich shot rope after rope; the first of which shot by his shoulder and onto his pillow, the second coating his muscular shoulder and bicep and trickling down his side.

As they recovered from their orgasms, both exhausted, they kept chatting, lying naked on their beds, smiles across their faces.

Rich couldn’t believe what had just happened. Here was this girl he’d fancied for a while, his girlfriend’s best friend, a close friend of his. He knew she was in a fragile state having recently become single, but he had a hunger for her. He couldn’t wait to get home in a few weeks and reconnect with Callie, and hopefully become better acquainted with Alexius and her body. He put those thoughts aside as she once again traced her fingers along her body, letting him admire her nude figure. They were both a bit surprised when not even a half hour later they began the entire thing all over again…

He knew he was in trouble now!

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments