Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Entertaining The Neighbour

"Devouring her on her balcony as the neighbour secretly watches."

24
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

She twirled the phone cord around her fingers as she listened to the dial tone, impatiently waiting for him to pick up at the other end. Three rings, four rings, five rings.

“Hello, Jack speaking,” he answered, his deep and masculine voice vibrating to her very core, making her already wet sex, ache.

“I need you. I need to feel you against me. 7 pm, our normal place. See you there?” she breathed down the phone line.

“Baby doll, I can’t tonight. There’s no way I can escape," his voice now hushed into a whisper.

She pouted at his words and without her even making a sound, he knew that she was. “Baby, you know I want to see you, I always want you with me.”

The line stayed quiet as she searched for a response. After a few deathly quiet moments, they both tried to speak at the same time.

“I know, baby, I just can’t get you out of my mind,” her feminine voice being overridden by his now intentionally much louder masculine one.

“Really? Tonight? Mate, this is kind of late notice. I’ve got plans with the Mrs,” she smiled, knowing that he was now staging his exit. She liked that she could entice him the way she did, and with just a few words, he was all hers.

“Okay. Alright. Okay, I get it. I’ll see you at 7 pm,” his little production now drawing to an end.

“Thank you baby, I promise I’ll make it worth the effort,” she purred at him, before hanging up. Smiling to herself, she reached for her coat and threw it over her lingerie-clad body. She picked up her keys and after taking one final glance at her reflection in the full-length mirror, she switched off the lights and headed out to her car.

She entered the foyer of the rather impressive hotel and the echo from her high-heeled footsteps bounce off the walls and the high ceiling.

Instantly she was greeted by three separate young men, all dressed very sharply in their Concierge attire. It wasn’t just the fact that her father owned this hotel that had the young men falling at her feet, although I am sure that helped. Cate was something of pure fantasy. Poised and elegant, she was sophisticated and alluring.

“Good evening, Ms Cate. It’s a pleasure to see you. Can I be of assistance this evening?” he asked, maintaining utmost professionalism whilst trying desperately to hide his wandering gaze.

“Hello, Charlie, a good evening to you. Thank you, but that won’t be necessary,” she responded without breaking her stride and arriving at the elevator just in time for the doors opening.

She stepped in and turned to the foyer and just as the doors closed; she saw all three men looking her way, eager to get that one last glimpse at her beauty.

oOo

Arriving at her apartment, the Penthouse which took up the entirety of the nineteenth floor, she stepped inside, the preset lights springing to life and highlighting the perfectly made up apartment.

It wouldn’t be long before he arrived so she checked herself once more in the mirror. She reapplied her perfume and lipstick and after fixing her full bosom in her barely compensating bra; she smiled at herself, more than happy with the final product that stood seductively in the mirror.

She made her way over to the small fridge, opening it; she reached for the pre-chilled bottle of Moët. Cate popped it open, poured herself a glass and placed it in the ice bucket so that it would continue to chill. Glass in hand, she made her way out to her favourite perk of this lavish apartment, the balcony.

Extending the entire length of the apartment, her balcony sat high in the air, her views only obstructed by the twin hotel towers that sat across from her. Stepping out into the warm air of the night, she took a deep breath in. This was where she felt her calmest. Where she would often sit and work late into the night and where she would often stand with a glass of champagne, simply taking the sights and the sounds of the world in.

Whilst this situation was completely familiar to her, there was something that was not. Straight across from her, seemingly in the Penthouse of the twin building next to her, she spied the occupant doing very much the same as her. Standing on the balcony opposite her was a gentleman she had not previously noticed.

He was leaning on the balcony rail, a glass of what appeared to be whiskey in his hand and he was looking right at her. He had a sheepish smile on his face and a kindness in his eyes that captured her attention immediately. She smiled coyly at him and then tipped her glass his way in a symbolic gesture that she appreciated what she could see.

He nodded, taking a drink of his own glass before tipping it her way in response, flashing her a deep, genuine smile. Damn! he was good looking. A physique that more than caught her eye; he was strong, half-dressed and masculine. Just how she liked her men. He appeared to be alone in his apartment or at least had he had company; they were nowhere to be seen.

She adjusted her stance a little and, in doing so, she shamelessly showed off the very little that she had on under her coat. Leaning forward, she displayed a generous sight of her full breasts, the lace of her lingerie covering only just enough of her, as she unbuttoned the top button of her jacket to not let her ample breasts spill into the night air.

He took a visible gulp as the button unclasped and held her gaze as she smiled seductively at him, flicking her long blonde hair in front of her, allowing it to spill down between her breasts.

He took the last of the liquid from his glass and held it up into the air, showing his appreciation for the sight he now had before him. She unbuttoned the second button on her coat, allowing it to spill open and revealing the outfit she had chosen for her lover but was now shamelessly showing off to a seductive stranger in an unexpected turn of voyeurism.

His mouth fell open and he nearly dropped the glass from his hand. His relaxed and calm posture abandoned as he was now standing straight up, gaping at the sight before him. Satisfied with his reaction, she smiled coyly at him and then buttoned her jacket back up and took another sip from her glass.

oOo

He entered the six-digit pin at the entrance to the Penthouse suite. The green light flickered, indicating the door has unlocked and he pushed it open as he stepped inside.

The room was dimly lit, with the only light source coming from the flickering candles placed around the exquisitely decorated room and from the delicately hung fairy lights throughout. The smell of her perfume lingered gently in the air and it brought with it such familiarity and yet such seduction, that he felt himself begin to swell at the sheer thought of what the night ahead might entail.

Being more than comfortable with this place after visiting it many times before, he walked stealthily through, navigating his way to where he knew she would be.

As he reached the doorway of the balcony, he saw the exquisite silhouette of her curvaceous body and it stopped him in his tracks. She was the very definition of lust.

He instantly ached to have her and his cock was now more than on its way to firmness. The sight of her dangerous curves behind her tightly fitting jacket, the smell of her perfume still sitting seductively in the air and the knowledge that there was likely very little underneath that jacket had him more than ready to devour his Goddess.

Stepping out on to the balcony, she suddenly became very aware of his presence. She took the last of the champagne from her glass as she felt his strong arms wrap around her from behind, pulling her close to him.

She spun around and embraced her lover. Glad to see him and even more so to feel him against her. She kissed him deeply as she threw her arms around him and they shared a long, seductive kiss.

Crushing her lips against his, she could feel the fire burning deep within her rising, the need to have him becoming more and more intense. As she pressed herself hard against him, she was delighted to feel that he was just as turned on as she was.

The man in the apartment across the way suddenly flashed into her mind and the sheer naughtiness of the situation made her pussy throb.

He kissed her harder and with a rising ache of his own, he pulled her hungrily into him. Unbeknown to him, he was putting on quite a show for the neighbour who had just been watching his woman tease him with the lingerie he was about to tear from her body.

Breaking from his kiss, and feeling rather mischievous, she turned to face outwards from the balcony, being sure to hold on to him so his arms did not leave her aching body. The man across the way was staring intently at them both and was now having to readjust his shorts as he watched the lust build across the way. It was obvious that the scene unfolding in front of him was more than turning him on.

Cate was suddenly flushed with an overwhelming desire to show off exactly what she and Jack were capable of. Their love affair was steamier than most sex lives. Their meetings were often urgent, needful, long and unbridled. Knowing that their session would likely be watched with fierce intensity made the whole encounter so much more exciting.

Looking over the balcony, still snuggled tightly in her lovers’ arms, she watched the good-looking man across the way pull up a seat, pour another glass of whiskey. He then turned off all lights in his apartment and disappeared into the now darkened sky. She smiled at him, knowing that she and Jack were now very much still in the light of her own apartment and that he would be able to see every insatiable touch.

A wicked smile formed upon her lips as she pondered what she was leading Jack in to. Knowing that his lust-driven ways were just as playful as hers, he would have no issues at all with showing off his woman. She could let him in on the secret but thought better of it. He would claim her, as he always did, right there on the balcony and should there be an audience that would only make him more determined to show off his temptress and her wicked ways.

Closing her eyes, she pushed the stranger from her mind. She had yearned for Jack all day long, nursed an ache that only he was able to satisfy and there was nothing else that mattered once she was in his arms.

He pulled her in close against his body and with hungry lips; he found the skin of her bare neck. He kissed his way down to where he could reach no further, being blocked by the collar of her jacket. His desire near erupting he could wait no more.

With strong hands and protective arms, he spun her on the spot, being sure to not throw her off her balance in her six-inch heels. Insatiable and with a fire in his eyes, he caught her gaze and held it as he unclasped the two buttons that held her coat closed, exposing her near-naked body to the cooling night air.

His hands soon found their way inside her coat and smoothed warmly against her exposed skin. She moaned at his touch, the wonderful contrast playing deliciously over her flesh. He made his way up her body and with a cheeky smile; he slid his hands up and pushed her jacket off, allowing it to fall from her shoulders and catch at her bent arm.

Stepping back, he stopped to take her in. There she stood, in lingerie that he knew was recently purchased just for him. He gasped at her beauty. He struggled between the need to tear the lace from her body right there and then and to pull her close against him, breathe her in and hold her tightly in his arms.

MaddyBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaddyBrown

He hadn’t intended on falling in love with this beauty when this had all began. He hadn’t considered that his marriage would be lacking exactly what Cate brought to life, yet he had not a single regret. Here in this moment, he was the luckiest man alive – in just one woman he had the temptress he craved, the lady he loves and the Goddess he adored.

She leant back against the railing, her jacket still bunched up at her elbow and unashamedly posed for her conqueror. The lace – red and black – were colours of pure seduction and she knew that the way it sat against her milky white flesh, would get exactly this reaction from him. He stood there for what seemed like forever, drinking her in. She delighted in his addiction. She would stand there all night if he wanted her to, she was completely enraptured by him. His pleasure was her pleasure and there was very little that she would not do for him.

Giving in to their wanton lust, he launched at her. Wrapping his arms around her and landing his lips against her soft neck. Sucking gently at her flesh, he left blooming purple hues in his wake. His hands were all over her full breasts as he was suddenly animalistic in his approach. Placing a finger beneath his chin, she guided his mouth up to meet hers. His lips parted and their tongues collided and passionately, they embraced. Her jacket now discarded, he found her bare thigh and soon had it secured against his hip. She could feel him throbbing beneath his suit pants and she ached to feel him sink deep inside of her, filling her so deliciously well, something she’d only ever experienced with him.

She pushed her hot, wet sex against him, teasing them both. A growl escaped his lips as his hands moved back up her smooth thigh and inched achingly close to her heat. With her head thrown back and her body soaring, she felt him edge closer and closer to where she needed him to be. Mad with lust, she thrust against him and he delighted in his kitten being so truly overwhelmed with desire. He found the edges of her slick lace and pulling it aside, he pushed skilled fingers deep inside her smooth lines. Her lust instantly coating his exploring fingers, he could have fucked her right there and then as she was more than ready. But that wasn’t his style, he had to enjoy her a little longer before he’d allow himself the rush of feeling her slide tightly around his throbbing cock for the very first time that night.

Spreading her desire as his fingers swirled, he teased her delicious clit from its hood. She moaned loud and hard as her body writhed against his expert tease as he stoked the fire that burned within her. With one hand on the back of her neck, he pulled her against him, kissing her hard and deep as he finger fucked her out on the balcony of her stylish Penthouse suite.

She moaned into his mouth as her pleasure raged and eagerly she found his throbbing cock. Skilled hands saw the easy work of the clasp at his waist and soon she had his heat in her delicate, feminine hand. He growled once more, his own lust building quickly as she worked him, stroking his beautiful cock out on the balcony for anyone who was interested to see.

Lost in the sheer pleasures of this moment, she closed her eyes and succumbed to the desire he creates, she could feel a deep and intense orgasm building between her thighs and as much as she wanted to tumble, she couldn’t – not yet. She pulled her hips back and just as she placed one hand on his to slow him down; he pulled away, as if knowing exactly where she was at. Another joy of having such an attentive lover. He knew her body so damn well that he could read her like a book.

He placed his hands on each side of her face and bringing her lips to him; he crushed his against them hard, kissing her passionately and with a fire that she adored arousing within him. She knew this kiss well, and she knew exactly what was going to happen next. This kiss was one of pure animalistic lust, but also one of tenderness and appreciation for her. His hands fell from her face and, placing them on her shoulders, he gently turned her away from him and toward the balcony rails.

She purred as she placed both hands against the railing and his hands worked their way up her back. He caressed her prickling skin and soothed her screaming needs. She felt him push up tightly behind her, his firm cock nestling against her tight ass. She leant forward, presenting herself to him and flashing him glimpses of her most forbidden areas.  She knew her man well and she knew that this move would tease him to the point of nearly breaking.

Growling, he dropped his hands to her hips and pressed himself up against her tight, hot sex, pausing long enough to guide his throbbing head into her velvet heat. He pulled her back into him, pushing his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

Their moans of pleasure were carried off into the night by the gentle breeze and as he pushed past her initial resistance, her body gave in to him and he slipped silently into her waiting sex.

Slowly, he moved back and forth, widening her to him and sending pulses of electric passion through her whole body. Her big tits now nearly falling from their covering as he moved with intent, building his rhythm, building their pleasure.

With hands exploring her eagerly, he ran his palms up her back, over her rib cage and up to her bouncing flesh. Cupping her tits, they spilled beyond his grip and he felt her nipples hardening to his touch. Thumbing them through the thin lacy bra, he tweaked and pulled at them; her moans urging him not to stop.

Finding the edges of her bra, he ran his fingertips inside the lace and grasped the edges of the thin material that was coming between him and his desire. He pulled the lacy cups away from her magnificent tits and they tumbled from their confinement with ease. Taking them both in his hands and massaging them, he quickly turned insatiable. Thrusting into her hard and fast, the sound of their coupling echoed and bounced out of the balcony.  He rhythmically thrust his steel-like shaft in and out of her sweet heat, succumbing to his desires.

His lust escaped his lips as growls as he claimed his temptress, right there on the balcony for all the world to see. He fucked her hard, pleasing her the way only he could. Bracing herself against the railing, she pushed back into him, meeting each of his deep thrusts. His impressive cock filled her completely. She could feel every inch of his need slide deep inside of her, knocking the air from her lungs and heightening the dizziness of her arousal.

His hands, again sliding up her back as she arched towards him, her blonde hair spilling down her back. He caressed her warm skin tenderly and softly before wrapping his hand up in her locks and grasping her, holding her, taking her.

Using his hold to bring pleasure, not pain, she cried out in pure need; she loves the way he makes her his, claiming his temptress, showing off his masculinity.

Holding her in this perfect position, he drove hard and deep into her tight pussy. Quickening but deliberate thrusts pushing them towards the inky abyss in equal measure. He arched his back and delighted in the sight of his full cock glistening as he pulled away from her, her sex wet and hot and slick around his cock. Feeling his orgasm erupting but holding it at bay, he whispered to his temptress the words that she’d been dying to hear.

“Play with yourself, Cate. Slide your lust up to that pretty little clit. Pleasure yourself for me, baby. Fuck, I want to see that!”

Eagerly, she placed her middle finger slowly into her waiting mouth, sucking and licking it just as she would do to his handsome, fat cock. Her mind wandering back to her voyeur neighbour for just a moment, she over-exaggerated the movements that she made, making it clear to whatever eyes she had on her, exactly what she’s about to do.

She wondered if he was still watching; she wondered if this was all turning him on and wondered if he was now stroking his firm cock to the sights of her and her lover, their need for one another getting him off.

With that thought in mind and Jack’s cock buried deep inside her, her body threatened to give in and climax right there on the spot. Her lover felt her quiver and knew that she was teetering on the edge and so he growled again, nearly yelling “NOW!” instructing her to obey his command.

Her mind raced, her body shook as she found her way down to her sex, quickly finding her swollen clit and gently circling it, enjoying the sensitivity it brings. Edging closer and closer, her inner voice begged him to stop and to keep going at the same time. Her now-furious self fucking taking her to the edge; she gasped, her breath catching in her throat as she obeyed his command.

“That’s it, baby, ride me!” he boomed, and she felt herself tumble dangerously close to her zenith. “I want your orgasm, let me feel it, cum for me, baby!”

“Oh god, yes!” she screamed back at him, his words driving her to the edge. Her delicious climax had been building steadily and deep within her and his gorgeous cock and desperate words threw her helplessly over the edge.

Moans exploded from her cherry glossed lips as her body erupts, her tight sex clenching him and pulsing around him as she climaxed. Her orgasm hit her hard, and her body resounded accordingly, causing her lust to erupt from around him and gush down on to her thighs. Her velvet warmth rippled around him and although he hadn't been expecting it, it teased his own orgasm from him. The pleasure ripped through his body in an intensity he only experienced with her and he came hard, buried deep within his forbidden temptress.

With his body still pulsing and quivering, he held her close against him. She listened to the sound of her heart thundering in her chest as she struggled to catch a breath. A delicious sensation still tingled throughout her body and in his arms, she rode the euphoric rush that he had so expertly given her.

Suddenly, from across the way, a light flashed on and illuminated the otherwise darkened night. Shocked by the sudden onslaught of harsh yellow light, they both looked up just in time to see the sexy stranger from across the way stand up and hold out his laptop for them to see.

They squinted as they adjusted to the light and slowly the words across the screen, written as large as the space allowed, began to form words.

“You two are hot as fuck,” she silently mouthed as she read his message, her lover still holding her tightly against him. The sheer craziness of the situation making her chuckle.

Their neighbour quickly pulled the laptop back to face him and he furiously typed his next message.  
Turning the screen their way once more, his message contained only thirteen characters, which included his mobile phone number and three question marks.

“Ah, what the...” Jack trails off as he struggled to catch up with what was going on.

Cate laughed a genuine laugh and said, “Oh yeah, so I forgot to mention that. We have a new neighbour!”

Jack laughed and shook his head, barely believing what his temptress had just done but wasn't that surprised knowing her wicked ways. He laughed once more and pulled her tighter against him before uttering, "You little minx," into her ear.

Published 
Written by Tell_a_little_tale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments