Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Day of University - Part 1

"Samantha's first day at university is one she'll never forget."

52
37 Comments 37
18.9k Views 18.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
So here I was, my first proper day at university. I’m a shy person by nature and this was going to be a difficult day.

My dad had helped me up to my new room and dropped off my bags. I walked with him back to the front door of the halls of residence, with a quick hug he took off in the family car with a wave goodbye, he said, “Good Luck Sam.”

I had already visited the university twice the previous term. I knew where my room was and I also knew that due to a lack of accommodations, I’d be sharing a room for the first year. To be fair the room that they’d given me was brilliant. It had two massive wardrobes, two three quarter size beds, other bits of furniture and a decent size en suite bathroom complete with bath and over-bath shower.

I’d also been in touch with my new room mate thanks to the university’s “buddy” system. Her name was Jennifer. “I hate that name, please call me Jen,” she said the first time we spoke on the phone. Her voice was slightly upper class and I detected possibly a public school education.

“That’s okay, I hate Samantha, please call me Sam.” She sounded really nice, very friendly and we immediately seemed to hit it off, I was looking forward to meeting her in person. I told her I’d be arriving Saturday morning to give me time to get my bearings around campus before starting fresher’s week. She said she planned to arrive on the Friday evening.

I started to look around the room, there was already some evidence that Jen had arrived as planned the previous evening. One of the beds looked slept in although it had been roughly remade. A case was laid open at the side of the bed and a few toiletries were on her bedside table. It looked like she’d arrived late and not had chance to start unpacking, I guessed she must have gone out this morning for an early lunch and was maybe planning on unpacking when she got back in.

I wheeled my case and bag over to one of the two empty wardrobes and dropped them inside; I needed a quick pee before starting to unpack myself, as I walked towards the bathroom the wardrobe door closed gently on itself hiding my bags from view. I moved through to the en suite bathroom pulling the door almost closed behind me. I hitched my summer dress and pulled my white panties down to my knees and sat on the loo with a sigh.

I had finished peeing, flushed and started to wash my hands when I heard the room door open, then close again on the latch, soft footsteps across the carpet and the sound of someone throwing themselves on the bed. I guessed it was Jen returning from her morning outing, unfortunately her arriving while I was in the bathroom gave me a bit of a problem. I’m a little shy when meeting people for the first time and bursting out the bathroom with a cheery, “hello,” didn’t seem appropriate. However what was the alternative? Wait a few minutes, flush again so she knew that someone was in the bathroom? Maybe. Wait until she went out again? That could be hours. Oh my god this was stupid. I was getting myself in a stew over something so silly. Okay Sam, steel yourself - back to plan A - just walk in and introduce yourself, no drama.

I straightened my summer dress and counted under my breath, “1… 2…” I stopped in my tracks. The bathroom door was still fractionally ajar and I could see a sliver of the room through the crack including the bottom half of Jen’s bed. I could see a pair of bare feet, a pair of soft calves, a pair of shapely knees, a pair of milky thighs, a pair of flowery knickers and a skirt hitched up around a waist. The other thing I could see was the thing that had stopped me. I could see a hand and there was absolutely no doubt what was about to happen. As I stopped and stared the hand slowly moved down the outside of pretty knickers and started rubbing as the fingers found their mark through the cotton the hips squirmed a little and I heard a gently sigh coming from a point just beyond my view. The thighs parted slightly and the hand disappeared between them, moving up and down the front of her panties, the whole hand cupping the pussy beneath.

I’ve known from a very young age that I was attracted to boys and girls but as I grew towards my mid teens and sexual urges stirred, I realised that it was the thought of being intimate with a girl that held more appeal. Seeing Jen pleasuring herself this way was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced in my eighteen years and I began to feel a stirring in my own panties. The thoughts of bursting in to the room with a cheery, “Hello,” were well and truly forgotten, I just knew I wanted to see more. I moved closer to the bathroom door, as I did more of the bedroom, the bed and Jen moved into the view. I got as close to the crack in the door as I dare and moved slightly sideways so I could see the whole of Jen laid out in front of me.

What I saw was wonderful. She was beautiful, long dark blonde, natural hair. I like girls who are curvy rather than slim and Jen had wonderful curves. She looked like a size 14 maybe even a little bigger, her shape was spectacular. Her boobs were full and firm and I could see her opposite hand was inside her white cotton shirt, gently massaging her large breasts. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling gently, completely comfortable with what she was doing.

As I watched she moved her hand up to the curve of her belly and then down again this time inside her panties. I watched her face, her lips parted and she gave a small moan of pleasure.

By now I was feeling incredibly turned on. I wanted to slip my hand inside my own panties and join in. How could I though, what if she suddenly opened her eyes.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

If she saw me she’d freak out, a wonderful friendship ruined before it had even got started.

As I continued to watch her hand started to move faster in her knickers and her breath started to quicken, small moans escaped her body and her hips began to writhe and twist as her pleasure increased. Suddenly she let out a huge gasp, her stomach and shoulders tensed and her voluptuous bum came up off the bed as her whole body arched. She gasped three more times as the orgasm raced through her body until at last, with a long sigh, she relaxed and un-arched her body.

I was worried that she would open her eyes and see me peeping, I ducked back into the bathroom away from the crack in the door.

My dilemma had suddenly become even worse, how could I enter the bedroom now. She’d be so embarrassed and would absolutely know that I had at least heard her if not seen her masturbating.

I stood there contemplating my options, I started to here soft noises coming from the bedroom, oh my word, what if she came into the bathroom and saw me standing there like an idiot? I quickly decided to sit back on the loo, I pulled my knickers down. At least if she walked in it would look like I was having a pee and not peeping on her playing with herself. More noises were coming from the bedroom, I heard a drawer open and close, it sounded like she’d started to unpack. Another few seconds and I heard her sit on the bed again and then nothing. What was she doing?

Two minutes past, then three, and then I heard a new noise, a noise I was very familiar with. It was a soft hum - that could mean one of three things, she was brushing her teeth, she was shaving her legs or she had turned on a vibrator and was right now going for another orgasm.

I stood up pulled my knickers back up and moved back to my position at the door, the sight that met me made me go weak at the knees. Jen was kneeling on the bed facing me, eyes closed. She was completely naked, her fabulous smooth lightly-tanned, body rocking gently. Her breasts large and voluptuous, her large aureoles darker; slightly puffed out and her nipples firm and aroused. As I looked lower I could now properly see her womanhood, neatly trimmed, sandy coloured hair in a small tidy triangle pointing downwards to the point of pleasure. A quite large labia hung beneath like wonderful glistening tanned fruits waiting to be tasted.

And between her labia Jen has holding something I recognised. A few weeks previous I had treated myself to a going-to-university gift of a really expensive vibrator. I had narrowed my search down to two choices, in the end I had chosen the G-Spot model called a Mona. It seemed Jen and I had similar tastes; she had gone with my alternative choice of the rabbit model, the Ina. Right now it was the Ina that was humming away between her lips. From the look of intense pleasure on her face it was certainly working it’s magic.

I couldn’t help myself. I moved my hand under my dress and slipped a hand insde my panties. Oh my god, I was soaked. I could feel the warm moistness in the gusset of my knickers coating the back of my hand as I slipped in first one then two fingers into my aching slit. A small involuntary whimper left my mouth, I couldn’t help it, I felt like I could orgasm at any moment.

As I watched Jen, she slid the toy into her pussy and the toy’s clitoral stimulator rested against her magic button. Immediately she started to moan and her breathing increased. She started to rock back and forward on her toy, her mouth started to open and her moans turned into deep groans of total pleasure.

I started to slowly slide my two fingers in and out of my pussy, on one hand desperate to cum, on the other hand desperate to prolong the pleasure. I could feel my orgasm approaching but tried to control the urge to climax.

I could see Jen’s orgasm was also coming fast, as her breaths shortened she pulled the toy from her pussy and turned over onto all fours with her arse and pussy pointing towards the bathroom door. She reached around with her toy and penetrated herself from behind, doggy style. Building slowly she started to fuck herself with her toy. Backwards and forwards her arse moved, as the toy moved in and out of her hole I could see her juices making it’s pink velvety finish glisten. Her rhythm built and built, her moans grew louder until suddenly she was cumming long and hard. Her first orgasm had been intense but this one went though her body like a whirlwind, she must have been orgasming for over a minute.

I couldn’t stand it any more, I moved my fingers quickly in and out of my soaking vagina faster and faster, my eyes closed my head went back and I came like I’d never cum before. Suddenly I felt a warm sensation on my palm and realised juices were flowing from my pussy. I’d heard friends talk about “squirting” but thought it was a myth, I now realised it wasn’t. As quick as I could catch my breath I refocused on what was happening in the bedroom, Jen was face down on the bed facing away from me, I could see from the rise and fall from her body she was still trying to get her breath.

I moved away from the door and quickly adjusted my clothing, my knickers were soaked through but my dress had remained dry. I noticed a wet patch near the door, it looked like someone had spilled a large glass of water. Oh my word, was that all from me? Another problem to deal with.

Author's Note: What will happen, will Sam be discovered in the bathroom? How will she dispose of the evidence? What will happen when Jen and Sam meet properly for the first time? Find out in Part Two!

Published 
Written by makingumoist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments