Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night And I'm Watching And Hoping

"The three of us return to my apartment for more fun and I still get to watch"

12
4 Comments 4
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

The ancient energy-efficient light bulb of my apartment's lounge has yet to illuminate the room fully, as usual. From where I’m standing, in the hallway looking in, it’s difficult to make out what’s going on. In the shadows of the room, Lennie is looking very confident; his imposing frame takes up most of the space between the wall and my large sofa in the middle of the lounge area.

I can make out his cheery face reasonably well, although from his downwards from his jawline it’s only the silhouette of his well-defined arms and sculpted torso that’s apparent. Tia is not in my line of vision, even as I squint through the poor light to get a glimpse. I hear her giggling, it’s coming from close to where Lennie’s profile is but hidden behind the couch.

Stepping through the threshold created by the doorway into my lounge, the room finally becomes fully lit. I maneuver around the black leather four-seater and see Tia's hands all over him. Not for the first time this evening I stand there, watching. I’m not usually prone to observing my best friend get it on with hot women, so I ask myself, ‘Why tonight?’

I guess when a woman like this promises to show me how she, in her own words, "handles a real cock," then who wouldn’t be intrigued?

So when Lennie suggested that the three of us come back to my place as it was, "only just round the corner from the club," I had sheepishly agreed.

The words she snarled at me, earlier this evening, washed over me, "Didn’t you enjoy the floorshow? I think you did. You couldn’t keep your eyes off me, could you? Or was it your friend’s cock you were watching? Did you like what I was doing to his cock?"

I think I’d better sit down and take this all in. I walk towards the vast bay window that serves as my dining area and pulled out a leather-upholstered carver chair by one of its arms. I sit down, slouched, with my legs apart, elbows on the carver arms and my hands clasped across my chest; entranced by what I’m watching. Well, I might as well get comfortable.

Tia’s face rises up into view as she gracefully stands up. I can’t help but think how beautiful she looks in her electric blue dress, clinging tightly to her upper body. She walks around Lennie moving her hands up and down his back, his chest, paying serious attention to his nipples; occasionally touching him with a covered breast.

Now, just as she had in the night-club a couple of hours earlier, she kneels in front of him and pulls his fly down. This time, rather than taking his monster cock out and sucking it in front of hundreds of spectators, there are only the three of us in the room. She removes his belt and continues to strip him down.

Caressing his thighs, as his trousers and shorts are peeled away, she turns him around to face me. All I can see now are his cock and her hands running up and down between his legs as Lennie steps out of his clothing from around his ankles.

Lennie cries out. "Fuck girl!" as Tia sinks her mouth into his right arse cheek.

She laughs at his reaction, bringing a hand up between his legs. From where I'm sitting I watch the absurd sight of five digits crawl out from beneath Lennie and cup his balls. Tia draws her head around his thigh and winks at me. I can’t help but smile as this is beginning to look like some art-house show put on for my benefit. I wish I had picked up a beer from the kitchen before I sat down.

Tia shuffles around to his side, still on her knees with her hand maintaining its grip, licks up and down his cock a couple of times. She's getting it nice and firm, keeping eye contact with me throughout. Lennie puts his hand on the back of her neck, coaxing her to be firmer with his cock. It’s obvious what he wants, and what guy wouldn’t?

She opens her mouth and allows him to push maybe halfway into her so I can see the imprint of his cock-head through her cheek. He begins to rock his hips, fucking her mouth sideways.

Lennie is doing his best to feed his length into her, but the angle he’s at doesn’t give him much chance. Despite this, he’s giving it a good go and his rhythm is picking up some pace. I give Tia a tilt of my head and a turned-up nose to show her it’s not a good look. In agreement, she shakes her head a little, side to side, enough for him to drop out.

Unexpectedly she frees her hands from beneath him and stands up. Placing a hand around his shaft, barely covering a third of it, she calls out. "Strip me!"

Lennie places his hand on her waist to begin, when she barks, "Not you, him!" nodding at me.

Of course I hesitate but, timidly, stand up. The bulge in my trousers, evidence of my enjoyment, causes me to virtually limp over to the amorous couple.

She glares and demands, "get on with it," so I unzip her short dress from the side, slipping the spaghetti straps off each shoulder. Once Tia releases her grip from Lennie's cock for a moment, the garment falls to the floor.

As she steps out of the blue puddle on the floor, I brush my hand over an exposed breast. She shoots me a deadly look and, placing both hands around Lennie's shaft as though it were a baseball bat, sneers and tells me to go sit on the smaller couch across the lounge.

Tia stands in only the smallest of baby-blue lace thong and tallest of black heels. I had hoped I could get a feel of her pussy by 'helping' her out of her panties, but I do as I am told and sulk off, looking on her longingly before sitting down.

Once again, Tia drops to her knees, keeping her grip on Lennie, and takes a slow, deliberate lick, from his balls to the tip of his phallus. I could see she wasn’t going to be sucking cock this time round; she has other ideas. She pulls him down to the rug, by his cock, until he’s on his knees too.

A whisper in his ear and Lennie lies down on his back, when Tia immediately straddles him so his balls are up against her crotch and his cock is perpendicular to her body. She takes hold of it, and, amazingly, there’s plenty of meat on view despite her using a double handgrip to keep it in place.

Lennie almost immediately begins to sigh.

Tia thrusts her barely panty-covered crotch further against his balls as he holds onto her hips tightly. She slowly wanks him with both hands plunging up and down him as his cock bounces off her stomach and she tries to maintain a rhythm. We both watch his pre-cum leak from the tip, until she leans forward so her body is in contact with the whole of Lennie’s length, hiding it from sight.

She stretches out further over him, placing both hands on the floor above his head so her breasts are now in his face, and begins to simulate fucking him. Her tiny thong is all that’s between them as she rubs herself up and down a good proportion of his huge length, stimulating her labia and feeling her pussy drip onto him.

As Tia becomes more accustomed to him, she begins to ride up and down the full length of his cock letting its head slide from below her covered entrance, up along her labia, over her clit and across her navel. Lennie dares to move his hips in time.

He starts to thrust his immense manhood without caring where it goes. He’s always thought it rather ridiculous that women are scared to fuck him, surely it couldn’t be 'so big' that he would damage someone? But here he is once more humping on the outside of  pussy. Tia starts to flush and, writhing on his thighs puts her hand between them and pulls the triangle of lace from the front of the thong to one side, as Lennie now drives harder against her pussy.

His cock travels upward parting her bare labia, opening her up and spearing right through her clit as if it were the bull’s-eye. She cries out, “Come on Lennie, get your big, fat, fucking, cock up me, fuck me now!”

Lennie would oblige but it’s though has cock has other ideas. Her words are to much for him and he can’t hold back, he begins to buck and jolt in the throes of his orgasm. Still hard up against her body, he cums, spraying his seed across her pussy and stomach. Taken by surprise by his last spurting thrust against her clit, Tia finds herself crying out too.

Cumming with such force she almost falls off the man under her. For a few moments of euphoria there is no man, no rug, and no apartment, Through tightly closed eyes she visualises every colour in her paint-box flashing over her, every nerve ending tingle with energy, as she floats away.

Far away she hears her pleasure cries.  Slowly she returns to reality looking down at Lennie with an animal lust. Lennie looks back with an amused post-orgasm grin on his face; she needs to re-established control.

Staring at his cock, now softening, she tries to figure out how she is going to get some, if not all, of his cock in her tonight. Once again she looks over at me. "This guy's dick's not ready yet and I still need a good fucking, you up to it?"

I'm not the greatest wit so when Robert De Niro's, ‘You talkin' to me?’ line pops into my head even I think it’s too cheesy. all I muster is, "I should think so, yeah."

I stand up, well, more of a leap, but before I can take a step towards her she yelps, "Wait!" Tia faces Lennie and, with a bad girl look, says, "Strip him."

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

Now that raises an eyebrow from both of us.

Maybe this isn't all about humiliating me after all; it looks like Lennie is going to have to show some humility too. Tia climbs off Lennie. His cock has now lost a touch of vigour, but it still looks like a flagpole swaying on loose foundations.

She sits cross legged on the floor, and for the first time I take in the sight of the woman, not the tramp. Her post-climactic blush is fading showing off her beautiful green eyes and creamy skin, her dark hair dropping onto her shoulders finishes off her look.

"Go on, get his clothes off. I want to see what I'm getting," she turns to me and sniggers, "I'm not expecting much but it had better be up to my needs."

For a second Lennie thinks she is joking at my expense, but it dawns on him, if he wants some more fun tonight, he'd better do as he’s told. He stands up and steps towards me, hoping Tia will call this off and they can both have a good laugh at me.

She doesn’t. She begins to clap her hands, slowly, just to add to our humiliation.

Lennie begins to unbutton my shirt, from the top down. I’m just thankful that his cock is no longer showing signs of stimulation, although it still looks intimidating just hanging there. He turns his head towards Tia, eyes pleading to her so he can stop, but she simply frowns back at him. Her hand clap rhythm speeds up, and Lennie, taking the cue, fumbles the final button. I decide to get this over with and begin to loosen my belt.

"No!" She demands. "Keep your hands down! This is sooo much fun, I don’t want you spoiling it." And with that she swings her legs in front of her and finally slips her soaked panties off and kicks away her shoes. Resignedly, I put my hands down my sides and wait for Lennie’s next move.

With my shirt finally off, Lennie unzips me and slides my trousers down. I know he’s not enjoying this, but as I kick off my shoes, the big oaf drops to his knees with his face on my covered ass and helps me out of my socks! I’m starting to doubt my friend’s intentions now he’s face to face with my black shorts, but before he can consider his next move, I swiftly move aside and take a step towards Tia.

Tia has stopped paying attention to us; her uncrossed legs now wide apart like a gymnast warming up. Her right hand moves onto her pussy, as her fingers lazily stroke her labia. She looks up dreamily, "Take them off him," she purrs.

I close my eyes as two large thumbs hook into my waistband, and the cool air circulates around my now fully exposed cock and balls. My underwear continues to slide down my legs as the enforced striptease nears its completion. Stepping out of my shorts, I open my eyes, relieved that Lennie isn't getting too carried away.Tia on the other hand certainly is.

Her palm is buried into her crotch with her fingers slipping in and out. Occasionally she lets her thumb catch her clit as she plays around her sex. In her imagination, she is now watching two sexy guys in all their naked glory, caressing each other for her benefit.

I turn my head to face Lennie and look him in the eye. He simply shrugs his shoulders as I give out the deep sigh of man who has missed his opportunity. We give Tia a glance and I swear I see her eyes physically glaze over. I sit on the arm of the large sofa next me, the cold leather on my ass reminds me I'm naked! I point to the smaller couch and Lennie takes the hint and crashes down. We both look at Tia, mesmerised at the thought of a woman so confident in herself that she will masturbate in front of us.

"I wonder which one of us she's thinking about?" I ask without taking my eyes off her.

"It'll be my massive cock, of course!" 

******* Tia's Fantasy ******************

Tia had often fantasized about a guy-on-guy floor show and now, in her dream world, she has one right in front of her. Her mind’s-eye watches the bigger guy behind the other, stroking his shoulders, moving his hands around to his chest, oiling him down and concentrating on his nipples, pinching and twisting.

Her left hand, mimicking her imagination, caresses over and around her breast. The other hand isn’t going anywhere, as two fingers thrust in and out of her hot, wet, pussy. Her nipples are like acorns as she pulls and twists them, alternating from one to the other until they can take no more.

Opening her eyes, she looks around desperately for some oil to keep the fantasy flowing; nothing. Initiative? Taking her hand from her pussy she rubs her juices over both breasts, sucks her fingers and moans, before driving her fingers back in. Now she can pay her nipples the maximum attention she craves, tugging on one before squealing, then twisting the other.

She sees the big guy placing his hands on his partner’s thighs, and in return the other reaches round to his buttocks, and with a firm grip draws him closer. She purrs at the vision of them both watching her fuck herself hard.

She alternates from one breast to the other, furiously pulling at each nub with thumb and forefinger as if she was punishing herself. Her arousal increases as her hand moves from breast to labia, and instictively pushes her middle finger onto her clit.

Through closed eyes she watches her guys go face to face, loosely embracing. Her heat is filling the room as they kiss gently, teasing each other’s lips, surprising her with their tenderness. For a moment her eyes zoom in on two deliciously hard cocks so close together. With her free hand she reaches out to touch one, either, both! Just as their embrace becomes a clinch, both cocks disappear behind thighs and torsos, and their kiss develops into a heated, passionate assault.

She pulls her hand away, and as if teasing her, they separate slightly. She looks for signs of their excitement, hoping they match hers. For a moment she sees nothing between their bodies and, in her state of arousal and confusion, her finger pauses on her throbbing clit; waiting. Then her heart skips as she witnesses her voyeuristic fantasy further unfold. The larger guy is holding both cocks in the grasp of one, huge, hand. The glans of each spills out from either side of his grip.

He moves his hand back and forth, stimulating both in a traditional jerk, with the added thrill of their two cocks rubbing hard against each other. She begins to tease her clit again, and with her free hand strokes her hot, dripping, labia.

Mesmerised she can see the guy’s hand become a blur. The shorter man breaks his lips away leaving his lover’s tongue to slip back into its own mouth. He whispers, “Cum Tia?”

This is all the encouragement she needs as she slaps her clit hard over and over, forcefully pushes her fingers deep into her wanting pussy, sending her into spasms. “Oh fuck, Fuck, FUCK!” she cries out as her orgasm gushes out, flooding around her.

Involuntarily she lifts her ass off the floor, arching her back to rest on her shoulders, as she continues to slap herself without mercy. Thrusting her fingers in and out she pounds into herself, trying to maintain her heighten state of desire, until her legs give way and she collapses to the floor, shaking.

******* and..... Back in the Room ******************

I watch Tia open her eyes, she looks at the two of us rather flustered, naked guys, sitting across from her. Lennie starts grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat, and I throw her my best smile and an involuntary wink.

She suppresses the giggle that builds up inside her as she wonders what is it about the male body that makes her want to point and laugh, especially when there’s two disproportionately sized cocks in front of her. With a elongated stretch of the arms she mumbles, “I could murder a coffee, Gee.”

Tia stands up, without ceremony, points to a door, “Kitchen?”

I nod and stand up.  As she walks past she squeezes my naked ass and blpws a kiss as if the evening couldn't get even more confusing.

I shrug my shoulders towards Lennie, “Guess we’d better put these away, mate,” pointing in the vague direction of my genitals, “looks like the party’s over.” We start to gather up our clothes.

Tia returns a few minutes later, to see us still naked, with clothes bundled in our arms. Putting on a particularly bad English Lady accent she giggles, “Made us some coffee and toast, gentlemen. You have an impressive selection of beverages, I must say,” She sees the look on my face and adds in her regular dialect, “Don’t worry Gee, I’m not moving in, yet. And I haven’t rearranged your cupboards or moved your secret porn collection from behind the microwave either.” Her exaggerated wink directed to me shows her soft side.

We sit on the floor with our 3 mugs of sweet, steaming, black coffee encircling a plate piled with buttered toast. I look to my naked friend sitting to my right, and then to the girl we met only a couple of hours earlier, to my left. How comfortable we all seem as we chat casually.

Lennie and I are just finishing telling our life stories when Tia downs the last of her coffee and rises to her knees. “Drink up, I fancy a bit more fun.” She pushes the plate and mugs out of reach, “Stand up boys.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DCUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments