Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gift Bag Mixup

"A mixup of gift bags leads to some unexpected fun"

13
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Like the rockstars we are, Bell and I had arrived late to my going away party. We were at some joint in the hills just outside of Hollywood. It was a raucous entrance. I was being passed around, getting slugs and hugs from everyone. My favorite coworkers had reserved an area of the bar for the party. Most had already been drinking and were liquored up.

Bell and I were bouncing from table to table, talking to whoever for a bit, then moving on. 

I saw this one receptionist, in particular, M sitting all proper with her date in the middle of a big booth. M is very quiet and shy. She looks like an African Queen, with her long neck, little smoosh nose, and beautiful wide Egyptian-type eyes. She’s very petite and speaks with an accent. We had never socialized outside the office.

I'd walked into the empty reception area on occasion and had surprised M by walking in and catching her while she checked her eye makeup in a small compact mirror. She would blush and then try to hide it away quickly. 

“You look fine!” I’d always tell her. Eventually 'you look fine' turned into me just gasping like she took my breath away each time I saw her alone in the large foyer. She’d blush and bat her eyes every single time. 

I pretended to stroll past M’s table, then turned towards her and gasped. “Ahhh, there she is.” She was still blushing as I slid into the booth, sitting closely next to her. As we made small talk, my wife Bell came over and joined us at the table. I introduced Bell and M to one another and soon they were talking about that thing I do when I see M.

Out of nowhere, M says, "I must confess that I have a huge crush on Stiv."

I was very shocked and flattered.

Bell, unfazed, said, “Well, yeah, of course, you do. Stiv has Elvis.” M's date, Whatshisface, got up quietly to use the little boy’s room. Whatshisface was never even introduced to us. He had zero Elvis.

Although it was my going away party, I was giving away small gifts. Trinkets that had been chosen specifically for each person and our work relationship. Most of them were harmless. Yo-yo’s, plastic toy brains, boss catapults, rubber chickens, and such, except for one of which was very tasteless and very naughty. It was meant to go to my closest coworker of many years, Ahole.

The bags must have gotten mixed up somehow, when Ahole opened his bag, he found the inhaler meant to be in M’s gift bag. Oh shit! I worried. Ahole was supposed to have received a dildo, cast from my cock, so that he can forever ‘suck my dick.’ I thought it funny at the time but this was horrible. Someone else held a bag with a suction cup dildo molded from my hard cock, complete with big, heavy balls.

M’s gift bag felt heavy. She wondered what it could be. Reaching past the pink tissue paper, she found ‘her’ prize wrapped in red tissue. No! No, no, no, no, I thought. I’m dead! Right here, right now, is when I die. I tried to retrieve the bag but was too late. She held the still wrapped prize up and felt the weight, shaking it like one would a Christmas present.

“Ahhh!” M gasped loudly.

Everyone turned and saw her holding a rubber cock. Pretty embarrassing to be honest. I would never have done that had I thought that could happen. I’m no John Holmes, but I’ve been told I possess the perfect cock. Every girl with a mate of average size tells her man this.  We all had a big laugh at my expense.

“Oh my god, M, I’m so sorry. That was meant for Ahole. Let me take that tasteless thing and dispose of it.” 

“No, it’s mine, it was in my gift bag,” she said, as she shifted in her seat a bit, “besides, it looks pretty tasty to me!”

Even with her very dark skin, we saw the blush on her face. She was wearing body glitter and it went well with her shade of red. 

While the party raged on, everything became a crazy, loud blur. M could not stop taking ‘her gift’ out of the gift bag and admiring it. Holding it by the balls and wielding it like a microphone, she began using it to interview people on camera. She would then wrap it up and put it back in the bag. She’d hold the bag a few inches off the table and drop it with a thud. Over and over again, Thud! She kept giggling and dancing in her seat next to Bell and me, while we were involved in kissing each other's faces.

Bell had worn a shortish skirt and was showing her sexy ankles and smooth calves. I had somehow talked her into not wearing panties. The three of us were squeezed together tightly in a big dark booth. M kept fidgeting with her new toy. She was having fun unwrapping it and acting like she had no idea what it was, then gasping.

“I’m finding it very erotic to see M fondling your cock,” Bell whispered. “It’s making me moist where my panties should be."

Being the parched, horned pig dog that I am, I had to seek out said moisture. So, against Bell’s very weak protest, I worked my palm up along her thighs which led me to that gooey spot. I found it to be very moist down there. If Bell hadn’t jumped in her seat and let out a surprised moan, no one would've suspected that I'd run my fingertip up her wetness and over her clit. M’s eyes widened when she realized what was going on under the table. A little pout formed on her face like she wanted some too. Encouraged by Bell not slapping my hand away from her pussy, I continued playing with her under the table.  

"Are we making you uncomfortable, M?” Bell asked, “Would you like us to stop carrying on?”

“Please don't stop,” M replied softly. "I think it’s beautiful you two are so passionately hot for each other right here, right now.” M declared, "I'm enjoying the atmosphere."

M took a deep breath. Her small, perky boobs pushed out against her tight bra top. A dark nipple was threatening to expose itself. Her eyes were very sultry looking, half closed with lust.

“Whatshisface just left and drove off,” I told M.

“Good thing, he was a total creep!” M said. “Stiv, can you believe he tried to touch my thigh under the table?” she giggled.

“No fucking way,” I laughed “who does stuff like that?”

Bell says, “I’d let Elvis touch me under the table.”

We spent a few minutes laughing at Whatshisface’s expense.

“LAST CALL!” the bar back yelled out. 

“You don't have to go home, but, you can’t stay here!” added one of the bouncers.

We'd realized everyone had left and M had no ride home. 

Bell and I, had used a car service and we offered to make sure M arrived home safe. Bell and I took the rear-facing seat behind the driver. M occupied the seat across from us. I knocked on the privacy glass to tell the driver we had another stop to make. Bell was on my left side as I continued to not ‘very discreetly finger her’ under her skirt, completely out of view of the driver. 

The driver lowered the privacy glass to ask for the new destination. 

“Bell, May I come home with you two?” M asked, “I would love to watch you two make love.” 

Bell answered, “Of course, you may come home with us.”

“No need for a new destination, sir,” M says to the driver. “I’m going home with Bell and Stiv to watch them make love. Now roll up your little window and keep your silly, pervert eyes on the road.” M said, shaking her new toy at the driver.

The driver almost crashed the car when he heard the exchange coming from the backseat. I was triple floored. I never dreamed Bell would say yes to such a request. I almost died. I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t know if I was going to be able to perform. 

Bell and M locked their eyes together as Bell sat back confidently and spread her legs, exposing her trim bush. M took a few short, deep breaths as Bell began to bully her clit. Bell maintained this eye contact as she slid a middle finger down where she tested her gooey wetness. M was squirming in her seat as Bell masturbated in front of her.

“I’m gonna cum!” Bell whimpered.

“Don’t do that, we’re home!” I laughed.

We exited the town car and headed up the steep, dark driveway to the front door. M was skipping as she followed behind us, carrying her gift bag in front of her. I had my hand up Bell’s skirt from behind, two fingers pushed in her pussy, helping to guide her to the door.

The girls headed straight for the bathrooms when I finally got the front door open. I went to the kitchen to fix some drinks and prepare some smoke. I needed to heat a whole jar of coconut oil because that’s how we do it. If M wanted to watch how we make love, she was also gonna see how we fuck.

I heard M as she sauntered down the hallway from the back en suite. Stepping slowly and deliberately, her big club heels were loud in the silence of the late hour. M stopped where I had closed the louvered doors that separate the front from the back. When I heard Bell stepping down the hallway, my heart stopped beating and my cock got hard. I knew that sound, Bell had her ‘Whore Shoes’ on. I knew she hadn’t worn them to the party. ‘Whore Shoes’ are only for serious fucking or the Witches Ball, and this isn’t Halloween! The footsteps stopped at the closed doors with a stomp. I was scared.

Bell burst through the doors like a boss and announced, “We heard there's a certain cock here. Who’s responsible for this, this dildo!”

With my back to the doors getting ice, I turn to see the girls, tits out, in just their skirts and club heels. M stood there with one hand on her hip and “her new toy” in the other, sort of shaking it at me. I could smell the deliciousness of two aroused pussies and showed it by taking a deep breath of air. “I suppose that would be me,” I said with a grin.

M reached under her skirt, pulled off her wet panties, and held them up to my face. “See what you’ve done,” she scolded, “my panties are soaked!”

Bell strutted over to me in those shoes and said, “I told you making that dildo was gonna get you in trouble.” 

Bell brought my hand up to her mouth and sucked on the fingers I had in her pussy. She led me to the couch where she dropped to her knees in front of me.

“Let’s get this cock out,” ordered Bell, as she undid my pants and fished out my painfully hard cock. 

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

“Ahhhh!” gasped M, with her mouth open staring at my cock. “May I sit there and watch?” she asked Bell.

“Of course, you may, M,” Bell answered.

M squealed, “I’m so excited!” and had a seat on the blanketed couch, gift bag in hand.

Bell grabbed my balls, and pulled my sack straight down, hard, as she slapped my cock back and forth. M was fondling her toy as she watched Bell abuse my cock.

I yelled, “Holy fucking hell!”

Bell pulled me down to the couch by my nuts and said, “Let’s see this cock causing all the ruckus!” Wagging her finger and talking to my cock, she says, “Are you ready to cooperate?” She grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard then released it. My soldier just stood there, swollen and battered, a constant stream of cum leaking out his tip.

“Sir, no sir! No Mam, no sir, I mean yessir mam, sir?” I stuttered out as the voice of my soldier. “I am not ready to cooperate.”

“Why, from where I’m standing,” said Bell, “it looks like you’re about ready to cooperate and spill all the beans.”

WHAM! SLAP!

Bell slapped my cum-dripping cock, to the left and the right, sending droplets everywhere. I was ready to cooperate. 

“Do yourself a favor, cock,” Bell barked, “start cooperating!”

“Ok, ok! You win,” My cock cried, “I’ll tell you everything, whatever you want. Just keep abusing me, please!”

She caught some cum that was still dripping with her palm and used it to stroke me while sucking my left nut into her mouth. She stopped and let go, admiring the cum dripping down my length to my balls. Again she used my cum to stroke me. Suddenly she engulfed my cock and pulled off when I hit the back of her throat.” 

“Ahhh my god!” M gasped. 

She was twisting and pinching her very hard nipples, while closely studying how Bell sucked me. Mimicking Bell, M suddenly shoved the entire dildo down her throat. Pulling off for air, M panted, “Oh, my, god! Never have I done that before.”

I reached out and clamped on to both of Bell’s nipples, pulling her into a deep tongue kiss.“Show me you’re ready for this cock,” I whispered into her mouth. “I don't believe you are wet enough to take it.”

Bell plopped down on the blanket next to M. Her shoes were on the couch and her knees spread apart, she stuck two fingers up in her pussy and sloshed them around for a couple of seconds, sending juice everywhere. 

“Wet enough, Stiv?” she said, pointing to her pussy, “Your cock, in here, now!” she demanded. 

Bell has great natural tits with big nipples that I love to watch her play with. Bell was rolling a nipple between her fingers and pointing at her pussy with her other hand, staring at me and laughing. M was still playfully pulling and twisting on both her nipples then releasing them, watching them snap back in place and giggling. I was just staring, staring at two horny women.

“Your skin looks a bit dry, ladies,” I said, which is code for oil me up! “Let me drizzle some shizzle on your nizzles.” Like always, I poured much more oil on Bell than needed. She scooped up some of the excesses and slickered up my happy cock. I didn't dare touch myself lest I might have cum. 

I needed to slow this show down, I thought. I got down in front of Bell, grabbed her knees, and spread her wide, revealing her swollen, wet pussy. Going straight for the drip of juice and licked from her butthole to her clit. I started licking Bell's pussy up and down, side to side, getting her all over my face.

“Ahhh!” M gasped loudly. She moaned hard. I look to see her hand a blur over her pussy, the dildo laying on her chest between her boobs.

Bell yelled, “Cock! Now!”

I heard, "ahhhh!"

I began to tease Bell’s pussy up and down with the head of my cock.

Bell says, “M’s here to watch us fuck, so let’s get at it!”

“Ahhh!” M gasped. She was giddy and ready for the main show.

Bell and M were side by side on the couch. M was rubbing the toy cock head up and down her moist slit. M watched as I slowly pushed my cock into Bell. M slowly pushed her new toy into her hole. Her lips gripped the dildo and revealed a very bright pink pussy in contrast to her dark skin. She started to mimic my fucking of Bell. 

I gave her just a little, then a little more. Short pumps back and forth. Such an amazing feeling as the heat grew. I began to push more of my cock in and out, eyes locked on watching Bell who was pulling hard on her nipples. Her beautiful tits jiggling with our every move.

“Here, let me help with that,” Bell said. M was struggling, the dildo was a bit large for her little pussy. Bell drizzled oil directly onto M's big exposed clit, which then dripped down onto the dildo, allowing her to push it in further with ease. Bell watched closely as she saw ‘my cock’ get used as a sex toy on a pussy that wasn’t hers, by a girl she had just met. She remembered ‘where you are is exactly where you are supposed to be’ and just let it happen.

I had half my cock pumping in and out, hot spurts of juice leaking with each thrust. M was getting the same reaction from her pussy with the toy she was pushing into her pussy. I felt I could feel her on my cock as well as Bell. Pushing deeper into Bell's hot pussy, my over full, heavy, possibly dangerous balls were slapping at her butthole.

M was slamming the dildo balls deep into herself in unison and was shaking wildly from the fucking she was giving herself.

I should have cum a million times, I was in god mode. "All bow down!" I bellowed.

I flipped Bell over and pushed my cock all the way in from behind with one stroke. I kept pushing until I was balls deep. M turned over with her small ass in the air and slid her new toy into the hilt. Her engorged clit was pummeled and punished by each heavy slap from the rubber balls as she pushed and rammed the dildo in balls deep from behind.

My well-lubed thumb accidentally grazed Bell's butthole. Bell pushed back as her asshole swallowed my thumb up to the first knuckle. M began to tease her puckered asshole with her finger. With no hands to support herself, she was holding herself up with her face pushed into the couch seat. She was all contorted, pushing the dildo in her pussy and a finger in her ass, moaning and crying out.

I could not take any more. “I need to cum!” I cried. Bell had been orgasming and cumming buckets the entire time, wetting everything. I had my thumb where I love it. Knuckle deep in Bell’s ass and fucking wildly. She collapsed as she came with a body-shaking, ass-quivering, pussy-squirting orgasm.

I wanted to cum on everything, everywhere, so I did. Bell fell off my cock, face first into the couch as I blasted huge ropes of cum over the surrounding areas. I made a mess of everything.

M tipped over on her side as she started gushing all over her dildo. She had her new toy bottomed out as she convulsed in laughter. We all started laughing. The girls looked royally fucked, like princesses, covered in sex.

Although I had just cum, my cock refused to go soft and it just stuck straight out throbbing along with my heartbeat.

"Bow down to me!” I grunted.

Bell surprised the hell out of me again when she said, "M, would you like to try the real thing?" 

“Ahhhh! Really?” M squealed.

M sprang up and went down on her knees in front of me. Bouncing her taut ass on her heels. Looking up at me and then over to Bell, she says, “I’ve dreamed of sucking Stiv's cock.” She grabbed it and licked from the balls up to the tip like a melting popsicle. I disappeared in her mouth, over and over again. Soon my cock was clean of Bell and I’s cum.

“This one is the tastiest,” M slurped.

M sat back and took control. She rubbed my cock up and down her slippery slit. Up and down. Grabbing my ass, she pulled me completely into her hot pussy, over and over again. My balls were slapping her asshole hard as she pulled me into her, over and over again. She was fucking me.

Bell had been observing while rehydrating and protecting herself from dry skin. She got up and moved to the dining area. Sitting down in one of the captain’s chairs, she spun herself around once, stopping with her big fucking shoes on the table and legs spread wide. She made a show of pouring a generous amount of warm oil directly onto her snatch, coating it completely. She oiled the toy up that I had made for her and dipped it in while she started to buzz her clit.

M led me to the table by my cock and pushed me down into the captain’s chair next to Bell. She spun me around, stopping my rotation with her foot. She then climbed up on the arms of the chair and lowered herself onto me. Her pussy was so hot and so good as she started to bounce up and down on my cock like an oil derrick. Her bouncing caused the chair to rotate as she impaled herself on me. When I could catch them, I had those dark, juicy nipples in my mouth. She was fucking herself silly on me. Bell was feverishly vibrating her clit and jamming her swollen, hyper-sexed cunt. She was making an absolute sloppy mess, watching me, get fucked by M.

I noticed the sun coming up through the sliding glass doors. There, across the yard, I saw my backyard neighbor John. “That bastard, John is looking into the house again!” I screamed. Still thrusting her toy in and out of her sopping wet pussy, Bell got up and pulled the curtains shut, but not before she flipped that schmuck John off. We all laughed and kept sexing up the joint.

M was so small, I stood up and walked us over to the slider door with her still on my cock. She pulled the curtain back and waved and smiled at John, then quickly shut the curtains. I let her down off my cock and she went and bent over with her head sticking through the curtains. I entered her from behind and gave her all I had left. I pulled out and watched my cum spray on her shiny black ass. She spun around and jerked the last of my cum onto her pretty little face and mouth.

Bell was standing next to me, still buzzing her pussy for that one last orgasm, looking down watching the live porn there before her. She came hard when she saw M jerk my cum onto her smiling face, collapsing once again on the couch, shaking in her orgasms.

M opened the curtains and curtsied for John, her face covered in my cum. For some reason, I was still stroking my cock.

We all fell asleep for a few hours, then had weed and some food.

Had we come to our senses?

They found John, dead in his yard, with his puny dick in his hand.

Published 
Written by StivBators
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments