Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good walls make good nighbors, Part 4

4
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Afterwards, as we lay side by side she asked, "You really like hearing my stories, don't you?" I nodded and she asked, "Even the ones with men?"

"Yes, they're great."

"You're not jealous?"

"No, because you're here with me now, not them." She nodded and then laughed when I added, "You traded up."

"You're a bit rare. My men generally don't mind when I tell them about my women, but not my other men."

"You've had more men than women?"

She smiled enigmatically, "Oh, twice as many."

"So six men."

She smiled enigmatically, "More than that."

"Um, from what you said..."

"And that was the truth," she smiled and winked wickedly.

"So..."

"Don't confuse what I actually said with what I meant you to infer."

"So, Darlene was your third..."

"Yes, and there were others after her."

"So you've been very busy recently."

She grinned, "No, no. It's quite simple. Darlene was the third, and then there were three after her, and then I ran into her again at a party after a few years. Well, she was sort of the third, we rubbed each other off at a party, then I learned she had a girlfriend already and I didn't have anything more to do with her till I ran into her by accident much later and she was single. But she did give me an orgasm and I did give her one, so I count her as my third woman."

"Aaaaah."

"And I didn't know whether you'd be scared at having a woman with so much of a past, so I told you just enough for starting out."

As we kissed I caressed her breasts, and as her body responded, she asked, "Would you like to hear some more?"

"Of course!"

She reached down and lightly touched the underside of the head of my cock and said, "I suppose you'd like to hear how it turned out with Phil."

"Is it interesting?"

She laughed, "Babe, you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?" She rolled a little to face me more directly and continued, "So, like I said before, kind of, my first month with Phil was exactly what I'd wanted from him. I learned a lot about how a man responds, what a man likes, and what I liked a man to do to me. I'd started on the pill a week or so before I seduced Phil, so after three weeks we were...latex-free, and if anything Phil was even more of a stud then. Even in his mid-30s, he was up for it three or four times a day. But that was partly..."

After a long pause, I asked, "Partly what?"

She smiled sweetly, "Good, you're paying attention." We laughed and she continued, "Well, about our second week I went to his closet to find a new box of condoms and dug around a bit. I found his movies. I was really surprised."

"You'd seen porn before, right? All guys have porn."

She smiled, "No, they were his home movies."

"Oh. Videotapes?"

"No, he was a lawyer. An unmarried lawyer who works in property law. You can imagine he had the best camera money could buy. These were burned onto CDs."

"I see."

"No, I know you, you mean you'd like to see." We laughed and she continued, "I know I did. So, I got the condoms and went back to bed, and when he came in I started going down on him, and a bit before he was ready to burst I stopped and squeezed the head of his cock and told him, 'I saw you have movies. I want to watch them.'

"He said, 'No, I really don't think that's a good idea.'

"I said I thought it was a great idea. Finally I wore him down and we went into the living room and he put the first one on. And then I knew why he didn't want to show me at first, but I am a very persuasive woman."

"Um, did he swing both ways?"

"Oh, maybe, but that wasn't why."

"Why?"

She smiled, "Well, let me set the scene here. We sat down on his couch and he started the disc, and oh, it was high quality enough! It was filmed in his bedroom and he was on the bed nude and fully hard, just a beautiful man, and a busty blonde came and sat down next to him, and when she faced the camera I hit him in the ribs with my elbow and said, 'You fucked my father's old secretary?'

"He nodded and said, 'Best she'd ever been fucked too.'

"Well, this was interesting. Rhonda was in her mid-20s and a real stunner. She quit some time during my senior year in high school to take a better job at a big law firm, and so I hadn't been interested in her sexually when I knew her. I'd had a real girl crush on her though the few times I met her the summer before."

"So he didn't want you to see it..."

"Because he's a lawyer, of course. He never used their relationship to get information, or at least that's what he said, but even the appearance of impropriety...a useful phrase to always keep in mind."

We laughed and she continued, "So I got to watch him make love to her twice and do other things, and at the end was a few minutes of her rubbing off for him. And for me. Mmm, she was beautiful, and as she rubbed off for me I started rubbing off watching her. As I started moaning, I heard Phil moan too, but I was too busy staring at her fingers all over her cunt to look at him. I came when she did and just sat there exhausted but ready to make love all night.

"Phil was staring at me with cum all over his belly and said, 'You still like girls,' and I nodded.

"'I never said I stopped.' He of course knew about Connie.

"He started wiping up. 'Show me another,' I told him, and he did." At this point she looked down and said, "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Always."

She reached down and rubbed her fingers on the head as she continued speaking, and soon I was fully hard; as she spoke, she ran her fingertips lightly over the shaft without moving the skin along it, making sure I lasted a long time. At the same time I caressed her breasts, feeling their soft weight overflowing my hands.

"He said, 'You'll really like the next one.' I saw a beautiful woman sitting nude on his bed. She had lovely brown skin and dark brown eyes, long jet black hair, and a round body, wide hips, full belly, large breasts, thick patch of hair.

"'Who is she?'

"'That's Bunafsha.'

"'Violet.'

"He looked at me in surprise and said, 'What?'"

"'It means violet, the flower.'

I asked, "How the hell did you know that?"

She smiled, "I'm very smart."

"Uh huh, and how'd you get so smart?"

"I keep my eyes and ears open at all times." We laughed and she continued, "Girl at school was from India and had a sister named that."

"So she was Indian?"

"No, it's a Persian name. This Bunafsha was American, parents were Iranian, came over in 1979, I later learned. But yes, he asked me how I knew that also. And that was the last we talked for a while."

We laughed and she ran her index finger over my flushed cock head. She continued, "Bunafsha was beautiful. She stared right at the camera as she showed herself off, and as she seduced the camera she seduced me as well. I got down on my hands and knees on the carpet as I watched her; I took my eyes off her just long enough to wink at Phil, and she spread her legs for me and started rubbing as she looked into the camera.

"Her lips peeked out from her thick patch of black hair, and as she rubbed them lightly and they became darker and darker, I started rubbing myself and felt Phil come up behind me. He had a rubber on and quickly slid inside me as I rubbed my clit, and he kept long, steady strokes as I watched her. I came quickly and kept rubbing, and I think my third orgasm came when she climaxed. She threw her head back and screamed loud and low, and I was in love."

At this point I was starting to throb and thrust slowly between her fingers. She looked down and spread her thighs as I started rubbing her drenched lips and swollen clit, and as I settled into a fairly vigorous rhythm, she started stroking me and said, "Yes, babe, like that." As we rubbed each other, she continued.

"The movie wasn't over; Phil came on her breasts and that part ended. Then the next part started. She was kissing Rhonda, and as they started making love to each other, Phil moved the camera around to catch all the beautiful action up close and personal. I watched the two of them 69 as Phil came hard, and soon he had put on a new condom and thrust inside me again. I came repeatedly and finally lay there limp and totally worn out. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up as he thrust hard into me, and he howled as he spewed into me, and at the same time on the screen he thrust hard into Bunafsha."

I thrust hard into her hand and sprayed all over her belly and breasts, and as my hot spunk landed on her she moaned and I felt her cunt squeeze my fingers as her belly thrust and pushed her mound into the palm of my hand. We collapsed. After she caught her breath, she said, "I'm only getting started. You'll be able to keep up with me?"

"Oh yes."

"Good. --So anyway, we were both drained then. He lay on top of me for a minute, then slid off me and lay next to me on the carpet. He asked me if I liked it, and I just looked at him and said, 'I want her.'

"He looked at me. 'Which one?'

"'You know which one. Bunafsha. Give her to me for my birthday.'

"He laughed and I asked, 'You could set us up. You still see her, don't you?'

"'Not recently, no, and besides.' And he just looked at me."

I said, "Um, let's see, control of sensitive information on a strictly need-to-know basis?"

She laughed, "Got it in one. So I said, 'Tell me how to meet her.'

"He looked at me closely and finally said, 'Okay, I'll help you get her, but never mention me.'

"I agreed, and he told me about her. She owned a small art gallery on the other side of town. She was unattached and very bi. He told me how to dress and act to catch her attention and told me she often went to lunch at a cafe near her gallery. That was where they had met, in fact, though it was only a couple of weeks later when he ran into her at a museum that they started dating. She was a classy dresser and insisted on the same, and she would be a bit coy at first.

"So he was done for the night. I was pretty done in too, so I went home, but that night when I went to sleep I dreamed of her and woke up about 2 right on the edge of an orgasm from dreaming about a woman who sometimes looked like Connie and sometimes like Bunafsha. The next day when I met Phil, I was swinging back to straight and ravished him. When I came inside his house, I pushed him against the door and dropped to my knees and took him all the way inside my throat very quickly and watched him as he grabbed my hair and melted into my mouth. We went to bed and I made him go down on me for several orgasms, and finally I rode him hard until we were worn out. And, of course, once I'd worked out all the tension I started thinking of Bunafsha again."

I teased, "Careless heart."

She pouted, "Confused mind. On heat for two people, learning all about sex, it was a potent time. Now that I don't have that greedy curiosity to satisfy, it's a bit easier. Once I learned about things, now when I'm all wrapped up in one person I don't often get distracted by a second person...well, not nearly as easily."

"So which do you like more, boys or girls? Cock or pussy?"

"I like who I'm with. I'm not crazy for either part as such, really. 99% of the men around me don't interest me at all, and the same with women. If I don't like the owner, I don't want anything to do with his or her parts, see. But when I do like the owner, I want to do everything I can to wear him out. Or her. And his boy parts and her girl parts suddenly become fascinating to me."

I nodded. "So I guess from the numbers you like boys a little more?"

"Hmm." She paused for a few seconds and finally said, "I guess, thinking about it, I like a broader range of men, but my type of woman can overpower me; that's not as common with men. But really, it's not a numbers game."

We lay there kissing for a minute, and finally she pulled away and continued telling her story:

"So the next morning I went to the coffee shop Phil told me she went to. I took a good book along that I'd been meaning to read and just enjoyed myself until lunchtime, when I started getting excited hoping she'd show up. Finally she came in. Her hair was styled a bit differently, a little shorter, and she was wearing a gray suit with a green silk blouse. It went beautifully with her skin and displayed the top of her cleavage very nicely. She looked around and seemed to pause slightly when she saw me watching her. I looked at her a second longer and went back to my book and noticed out of the corner of my eye that she walked up to the counter to order, and as she stood there with her back to me I watched her a little.

"After a few minutes she was at the register; I took that opportunity to go refill my coffee. It just so happens, as I had suspected, that she had ordered a coffee as well--it was one of those places where they give you a cup and let you have as many refills as you want. As I was filling my coffee, she started filling hers from the pot next to mine. When it was full she turned to face me. We looked into each other's eyes for a second and she smiled and said, 'Hello.'

"So of course I said, 'Hello.' She made a little small talk about me being new there, and I made small talk back, and the whole time I stared into her eyes and then looked away, but each time I looked back, she was looking at my face and smiling, except one time I saw her looking at my fingernails." She looked at me with a smile and said, "Always a good sign, and of course I'd made sure to cut them very short the night before and painted them a neutral pink. In fact, all the signs were very good, but of course I didn't push it, and we returned to our tables and glanced at each other across the room from time to time until her lunch came. She ate and left, but when she left she looked right at me and waved and smiled.

"And so it continued for the next three days. At the beginning of the next week, when she came in for lunch I waved, and she came over and sat at my table and we chatted like old friends while, of course, staring at each other. She was wearing a very sheer silk blouse with a lacy bra under it, just beautiful, and she let her suit jacket hang open so that I could stare at her chest without anyone noticing. I was, of course, pretty sure that was intentional."

We laughed and she continued, "And after a couple of minutes her nipples were sticking out. And of course so were mine. I was in a T shirt and a plain bra that was pretty thick so they weren't quite as obvious, but she was close enough to see the details well enough, and she did stare at them a few times. I of course was torn between staring into her eyes and at her nipples."

"So basically you were pretty much like any man."

She laughed, "Actually, there aren't as many tit men as you might think, but yes, exactly. I have a lot of sympathy for poor guys like you face to face with my breasts. They're a great test to see how much self-control a young man has."

After we finished laughing, I started caressing her breasts and chest and she continued, "Anyway, I'd done some homework and knew rather more about Iran than most Americans do, so I was able to hold a solid conversation with her on her family background and home life and the basic history, but not anything so smart she'd think I wasn't there by accident. I'll tell you about the conversation later maybe, when you're more interested in, um, intellectual matters," and we laughed.

"So, this happened the next two days, and on the third day she asked me if I wanted to see her gallery. I of course acted coy for a second and said yes, and she smiled and stared at me as she adjusted a bra strap, oh, rather more slowly than she needed to. She said she had to get back and expected me at 3 and gave me her card with the address, and I said I was looking forward to it and spent the next hour and a half hoping I wasn't blushing as I imagined slowly undressing her.

"I left in a leisurely fashion and went in the gallery a couple of minutes after three. Her gallery was often pretty empty in the afternoons during summer, she said, and it was dead that day, so she had sent home her part-time help and was going to close up."

I said, "Yeah, it's like that sometimes at the museum. A likely story."

She laughed at my ironic tone and said, "Yes, it could have been completely true, but I was pretty sure it wasn't the full reason."

We laughed again and she curled up closer to me to caress my chest and neck. She continued, "She didn't bother turning over the closed sign, and she locked the door and said I'd get the personal tour. The first ten minutes she showed me around the front room, and since there was a big window looking out on the sidewalk we were very restrained. I noticed she seemed to be in a bit of a rush though," and we chuckled, "and when we went into the back exhibition space the tour slowed down and felt much more personal. She would hold my shoulders to position me to see the art, or stand rather closer to me than in the front room, and of course I leaned towards her more.

"After three or four minutes, she had taken to standing right next to me on my right, a little behind me, and often pressed her breast into my arm. We walked around the back space that way, and when we reached the door to her office I could scarcely breathe, much less talk. My head was swimming with all the possibilities, and she was subdued as well.

"Her office was small but very comfortable. She had a small desk on one side facing the door and a couch behind the door. She waved me to sit on the couch, and she took off her suit jacket and went to turn out the lights in the exhibition spaces. That took a couple of minutes, and I looked a bit around the office. I was looking at a small drawing on the wall, a female nude, when she came back in, and she came up behind me and looked over my shoulder. I felt the tips of her breasts brush against my back while she did that and I leaned back a little.

"I said, 'She's beautiful.'

"'She is.'

"'Who's the model?'

"'She was my second lover.'

"I felt her put her left hand on my waist, and somehow I managed to say, 'You're very lucky.'

"She said, 'Yes,' and I felt her breath on the back of my neck.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Then I said, 'She's very lucky too.'

"'She thought so,' she said and brushed the hair at the back of my neck gently and lightly with her fingertips, and I said, 'I'm very jealous of her.'

"'You needn't be,' she said, and I turned around into her arms and kissed her. She leaned into my kiss and we embraced each other and just melted into each other. Her breasts were as large as mine and flattened against my chest; she rubbed my back as I kissed her lips and licked her teeth and her tongue and the inside of her mouth, and when I stared sucking on her lips she moaned my name and crushed me to her.

"I held her waist and was amazed at how different her body felt from Connie's. Connie was skinny and a bit bony in places, but Bunafsha was soft everywhere. Her body filled my arms, and she reached down to hold my hips in her hands and pushed herself against me. I could feel her muscles rippling under the skin of her belly as she rubbed against me, and I reached up to hold her breasts."

I was half erect again by this time. We kissed for a minute and she rose above me. She looked down at me and said, "You like this more than any other man I've told things to. Any of my lovers, you know, men or women. It makes me feel alive telling you all this. It's very special for me, sharing myself like this."

I said nothing and just looked into her eyes; after a minute she looked down and said, "He's waking up again. Good. Where was I?"

I massaged her shoulders as she stretched her neck, and she then continued, "I had her topless in about ten seconds, and her breasts spilled out into my hands. They sagged a bit, but her nipples were so long, maybe half an inch long. I sucked on them as she caressed my breasts through my clothes, and then she pulled me to the couch and stripped me completely nude. I stood in front of her as she sat down and sucked on my breasts and ran her fingers all over my body. I was gasping and moaning the whole time, and soon she had her fingers between my thighs. She rubbed me and I spread my knees so she could reach inside me, and she rubbed my lips and clit and sucked my nipples hard into her mouth. I came almost immediately.

"She stood up then and let me undress her hips and thighs. Her bush was as thick as in the movie but a bit more trimmed. I held her hips and kissed her belly and down to her hair, and she held my head and ran her fingers in my hair, and when my tongue reached her clit, she grabbed my head and held it in place as I licked into her lips. She tilted her hips forward so I could reach her better, and as I sucked on her she whispered, 'Thank God, you really have done this before! I wanted you so much...'

"I reached up and pushed the tip of my index finger between her lips, and she pushed forward so it entered her halfway. I used two fingers and fucked her with them for about a minute, and she squirted into my mouth and screamed. She came for well over a minute and squeezed my head with her hands and thighs and nearly broke my fingers off, the way she fucked them with her cunt. When it ended, she pushed my face an hand away and smiled at me.

"'You're incredible. You look like such a sweet and innocent little straight girl, but I could tell.'

"'So could I, love. I wanted you the first moment I saw you. Now that you have me, suck me.'

"She laughed and pushed me back on the couch and sucked me like a dream. Connie and I had learned how to please each other quickly enough, but Bunafsha knew it implicitly. She brought me off half a dozen times in fifteen minutes. I pulled her up to lie next to me and we talked a little. I was her eighth woman; she'd also had four men. She liked men okay, but she loved women more. She had been a virgin until she was 18, when she was in college, and then was seduced by one of her art instructors, a woman in her thirties who wasn't really a great first time but still set her free.

"After a while I pushed her back and knelt on the carpet before her and pushed her thighs apart so I could explore every millimeter of her pussy. The hair on her mount was very thick, and the hair between her lips and the beginning of her thighs was trimmed more than I had memorized it as being. Her lips stood out more, spread wide with a beautiful pink center when I pulled them apart. I licked her dark brown lips and her clit, which was standing out waiting for me.

"I worked two fingers into her and watched her lips spreading and apart and coming together as I fucked into her, and when she came she sprayed onto my hand and onto the couch. I'd gotten Connie to do that a couple of times, but it had taken an hour of sucking on her and fucking her with my fingers before it happened, but it happened easily with Bunafsha. At least with me, she said, and she might not have just been flattering me. I do eat pussy better than most women, you know."

We laughed and I asked, "Have you performed a scientific study?"

"No, but I'd love to. Get me financing and I'll start signing up subjects tomorrow."

By this time I was fully hard and starting to throb, and Angela said, "And I'm no slouch with men either. Shall I remind you?"

"Oh, God, yes please," I begged, and she smiled and slid down so her breasts were on my shins and my cock reached up towards her neck.

"She did something else for me," she said. "Would you like to know?"

I nodded with a dry mouth and she smiled and started licking the tip of my cock. I spread my knees and felt her take the head into her mouth, and as she looked up at me with a slight touch of greed, she ran her left hand up my thigh. Soon she had reached my balls, and as she rubbed them she worked my shaft into her mouth. Soon she reached past my balls and started rubbing my ass crack. After a second of hesitation I spread my thighs further and she nodded and caressed my ring of muscles.

As she worked the tip of her index finger into me after lubricating it with her spit, and then of her index and middle fingers, she pulled away from my cock to say, "She started doing this for me after I finished sucking her off; she went down on me again and started playing with my ass. Connie and I had never done that, and I wouldn't have thought I'd have liked it, but she was gentle and took her time, and when I'm close to orgasm I like it. Sometimes, anyway. I really have to be in the right mood. I'm in the mood tonight, but you have to do it too. Fair's fair, love," and sucked my shaft into her mouth and my head into her throat as my asshole opened and let her inside.

She worked slowly but steadily into me and watched as I looked into her eyes and moaned. Soon her fingers were deep inside and with a sudden flash I shot straight into orgasm; she took every thrust into her mouth with a groan, and as tears came to her eyes I felt her swallowing and gagging, but he held on and worked the last few drops out as her fingers stayed firmly inside me. When I was finally drained she pulled back and said, "Good, you're still hard."

I said,"I've never done that before. Or...what we will do either."

She shrugged and said, "Yeah, you'll be the third man I've let inside me that way. Phil was the first, of course. It was so great when Bunafsha did it that I could hardly wait to try it with Phil. It was good the first time anyway, but like I said, I have to be really excited. The first time I came really hard four times, and he lasted about seven minutes, so yeah, the first time was incredible. The second time was not, really really not, and he and I agreed not to try it again unless I was really sure, and I never was with him. Second guy was good too. He happened to be there at the right time. Rocked him to his toes. I don't think he's ever been the same. He's a lot...happier. Sits there staring at the world with a smile on his face for hours at a time like an idiot."

We laughed and giggled, and she said, "So yeah, that was how I started with Bunafsha. She called me her white angel, and she was my brown bunny. It was an interesting time. I still spent an evening or two a week with Phil, and he wanted to know everything I did with Bunny. That's how I learned how much I like telling the right person what I tell you. Bunny took me on as a volunteer at her gallery. Taught me a lot, about art and about business, of course, and about what I could look forward to as a woman in my 20s. Her experiences and her life. Same with Phil, and he was sweet and kind enough to not hold on tight when he realized he'd become second place to Bunny.

"And oddly enough, a month later my mother learned about it. Stopped by the gallery to surprise me with lunch and discovered it was closed at noon on a busy business day and saw something interesting in the back room. She walked on and asked me abut it that night. Very quietly and privately, after she got me alone, and I admitted it, and she wasn't angry at all. Turns out she'd done the same thing in college, and later. I of course didn't ask how much later and she wouldn't have told me if I had asked, but she did make a point of introducing herself to Bunny later in the week to make sure she approved. Didn't tell Dad or Sis either, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

She was lightly stroking my hard cock as I rubbed two fingers inside her pussy, and she said, "So anyway, I see you're ready for my special gift."

I nodded and she said, "Yes, Bunny was great. Before I left for college she arranged a special going away present for me." I looked at her questioningly and she smiled, "She borrowed a video camera from...one of her old boyfriends. I'm pretty sure it was Phil's. And she filmed us as we made love to each other and gave me a copy of the video. Another copy she kept. Phil of course loved it; I made sure to show it to him the day after she gave it to me. He fucked me raw."

I said, "So there's a movie of you two somewhere out there."

"No, there's not."

"You destroyed it?"

"Oh, hell no. It's right there in my purse, not 'out there somewhere.' Wanna watch?"

I stared at her for several seconds as her smile grew wider and wider, and I finally nodded. She grinned and got up to open her purse; she pulled out a bottle of lube and a CD case, and she smiled over her shoulder at me as she walked out of the room. I went downstairs into the living room, where she had started the TV and DVD player, and she patted the carpet next to her. As I sat down I saw Bunafsha, fully nude, sit down next to Angela on a bed, and as they kissed I heard the lube bottle open. Bunafsha was a stunning woman, with rich brown skin and eyes, long silky jet-black hair, and aquiline nose above full lips; her hips were wide and breasts full, her hair thick between the thighs and her belly and thighs round and full but well-toned. As Angela rubbed my hard cock with the lube, she handed me the bottle and said, "Now go slowly. I can take other things pretty rough, but you have to take this slowly."

On the screen, Angela was sucking on swelling brown breasts as Bunafsha's hands pushed her creamy white thighs apart to show her thick brown thatch and pink swollen lips, and then Bunafsha looked directly at the camera and seemed to watch us for a minute. To my left, my Angela was breathing heavily as my fingers rubbed between her thighs, her juices already flowing freely and her scent filling the air. On the screen, Angela pushed her lover back against the headboard and spread her legs so her pussy faced the camera full on. As the image of Angela rubbing Bunafsha's swollen purple lips and pushing two fingers inside her to the moans and sighs of both women filled my eyes and ears, I felt my Angela move in front of me and rest on her hands and knees.

I opened the bottle and squeezed a lot of lube onto the fingers of my right hand, and as I caressed Angela's lips and clit with my left hand I slowly rubbed the lube against her anus. She nodded, "Yes, like that, slowly." On the screen both women were taking their pleasure as they posed on the camera for each other's future viewing pleasure, and by accident for my viewing pleasure as well. I slowly pushed my fingertip inside her and the two of us watched Angela on the screen vigorously licking Bunafsha, who kept her thighs spread and feet together, sole to sole, as she stared unseeingly at the camera.

As I felt her ring of muscles opening to me, I pushed further inside her in anticipation and paused when I heard her gasp in discomfort. "Okay," she said soon and pushed back against me. On the screen Bunafsha moaned loudly and pulled Angela's head hard between her thighs; she bucked up against her tongue and fingers and held her head in place with thighs and hands. She remained clenched tight for over a minute and then collapsed in a soft fleshy heap that invited me to take her in my arms and caress her into another frenzy of release. Bunafsha's Angela leaned back to allow the camera to see her thighs drenched with sweat and other fluids, and my Angela pushed back again to envelop my index finger to the base. She looked back at me and said, "Now use two fingers, love."

Soon I had both fingers fairly well inside her and moved them in and out as on the screen Bunafsha had come alive and pushed Angela back in the same position she had been pleasured in. I asked Angela, "How is it?"

"Good, I'm about ready. Slowly though."

As Bunafsha rubbed and entered Angela's splayed-open cunt with her fingers, I pulled my fingers out of her and lubed my cock generously from the tube. As I pushed the head of my cock against her hole, she reached between her thighs and rubbed her clit; I held steady and felt her push back against me, and opened the tube to dollop on some more. Soon she had pushed back until the head popped inside her. I moaned loudly and she asked, "Good?"

"Yes," I managed to say.

"Enjoy it. It might be your only time, love."

"Is it good for you?"

She grinned back, "Yes, for once."

On the screen Angela screamed in a massive orgasm, and as I pushed my shaft deep inside Angela, she moaned and said, "Yes, yes, that's good." I felt her hand rubbing her cunt vigorously. On the screen Angela and Bunafsha arranged themselves on their sides for a 69, Bunafsha's pussy fully exposed to the camera. Soon it was blocked by Angela's head, but then she looked at the camera and bent her neck so that Bunfsha was largely exposed. As her nose soon buried itself between Bunafsha's lips, I felt Angela's body tense for a climax, and the pressure of her muscles pulsing around me as she pushed back against me set me off. I grabbed her hips and screamed as a small intense ejaculation spurted into her, and she groaned and collapsed onto her belly.

I pulled out and turned her over; I buried my head between her thighs and sucked her swollen lips and clit to another three orgasms. Finally she pushed me away and sighed happily. I curled up next to her as the two women on the screen orgasmed against each other's faces and asked, "Good, love?"

She smiled, "Great."

"So how often do you rub off to this movie?"

"Couple of times a month. Do you like it?"

"Yes. You two really posed yourselves well."

"It was for posterity, you know."

"Your children will be so pleased," I chuckled.

She blushed and grimaced, "Ugh. No, just no."

I laughed and said, "I can see why you fell for her. She's very beautiful."

"She is. Would you like her for your birthday?"

I laughed and said, "Only if I can't have you."

She smiled, "How about both of us?"

I stared at her and finally said, "Is this a trick question?"

She smiled. "You won't be the first lover we've shared."

"I thought when you had one person..."

She drew herself up in a mock huff and said, "I said 'often,' if memory serves. She's part of me now, you know." She then smiled and said, "I had lunch with her a week ago and told her about you. She's amenable, in principle, if she likes you."

"My birthday's in October."

"It'll make up for me missing it last year."

We laughed and I asked, "So, do you have more stories for me?"

"Not really."

"Even with all your other lovers?"

"Yeah. A lot of them were not very interesting. My freshman year, you know, I mostly studied; I had a couple of boyfriends and Darlene, but they didn't last long. Didn't do anything earth-shattering in bed, or emotionally either. My sophomore year I got sick one semester, bad bronchitis and then pneumonia that winter, and when I got better I overworked myself trying to catch up on schoolwork and really went wild in my free time, but they weren't interesting either. They're not anything I want to tell you about."

"You're ashamed of them?"

"Oh, hell no, I've never done anything I'm ashamed of...well, besides shaving my sister's Barbie dolls bald when I was seven," and here we laughed, "but those were so tedious. Emotionally empty, just pure mechanics. I even had a threesome with two guys who were hot for me that ended up just boring me for two hours, and that was my sign to think about what I was looking for."

"And what did you decide that was?"

"Time off. I was worn out and totally drained. I decided to take a year off, as you know, and that stretched out to two years. I went home, got a job, worked full time, caught up on my reading, read ahead for class, read outside of class, and got my head on straight. Returned home to Bunafsha also. We were off and on for the whole two years, mostly on, but occasionally we had another instead, and occasionally we shared. When he or she was important to one of us. You'll be the third we'll share; you should be honored."

I pouted jokingly and asked, "What, no more stories?"

She laughed and kissed me, "Love, now we're making our own stories. No need to live in the dead past."

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments