Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's Hiding On The Balcony (Part 3)

"What's in store for our married couple? Trouble in Paradise? Or will a rainbow appear?"

6
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
9.2k words 9.2k words
When we last left Carol she was fulfilling her husband’s fantasy. She was on the hotel suite bed being impaled by a young Canadian tennis stud with a cock more than twice the size of poor Paul’s. Carol’s husband was crouching on the balcony behind a wicker chair watching in fascination. How will Paul’s fantasy turn out? What is in store for our troubled married couple? Let’s find out.

_______________________________________

It was hard for Carol. Let’s not over-simplify matters. This was no easy journey for the formerly staid stay-at-home wife and mother of one. It was like Paul’s partner in life was finding her way out of an ever-thickening forest of misconceptions. Who she was as a wife? “Paul’s wife,”—did that description even apply anymore? Those two words seemed so empty now. Who she was as a woman? Who was “Carol” period? So many questions and uncertainties swirled. And yet she was a woman determined to shed her old skin. It didn’t fit anymore.

Over the past six months every foundation of Carol’s mundane and boring life had been thrown into question and chaos. Her husband Paul had admitted wanting to watch her being “fucked” by another man? Her life’s plan was in tatters. And yet the thirty-eight year old with a taut and trim yoga toned body wanted to have a “plan”. Carol had ever been the “planner”. Even as a little girl she would have plans. She had planned “Princess Parties” for her friends. She had planned to make the cheerleading team. Carol had even formulated a plan to catch Paul. Now, in the hotel suite in Bali, she felt directionless and lost. What was her plan?

This new sexual awakening at such a late stage in her life was troubling to say the least. Most girls explore their sexuality at sixteen, not thirty-eight. Carol had not planned for this. Serendipity had taken her by surprise. Her short stocky husband Paul was not whom he seemed. Even when Carol looked at him now, he seemed diminished somehow. Her sexless marriage was not at all what it seemed. Her matrimonial bed was cold and lonely and officially designated a “sex free” zone.

The more Carol thought about things the more she realized how off-course her life had gone. Somehow she had taken a rude wrong turn. The disoriented wife realized she was now in a “construction zone” instead of the completed project she had envisioned. She had a daughter after all? Her life was supposed to be “perfect” now. Her friends were supposed to envy her perfect manicured lawn and adorable ideal family. What the fuck had happened?

Carol’s new life seemed like a maze? Should she turn left or right? She was lucky she had Tina to talk to and help her. What she did know for certain was her marriage was not enough for her anymore. Her matrimonial state wasn’t the “perfect marriage” she had projected to her friends and family. For the outer world the prim, proper and perfect Carol had created a fancy façade. Paul’s wife had deceived everyone. Worse than that, she had deceived her self.

What about everything she had believed in? People have a code of conduct, don’t they? The still pretty and young looking mother of one had led her life believing in such a code of conduct. She had believed in the media driven images she had devoured as a young girl. Become a high school sweetheart, followed by a suitable engagement, then a “white wedding” marriage with your dad giving you away, and then finally a child: that was the perfect “plan” wasn’t it? Young women dreamed this silly dream. Young women followed this dead-end road to abnegation and pussy self-sacrifice.

Now, with much inner struggle, the sex-deprived wife was realizing those glossy Photoshop altered images she had worshiped were fake. The dream she had been sold was hollow. The women’s magazine “plan” foisted upon young women was all surface and no substance. Her sexless marriage was a shell of what she had expected. Paul was a provider of material things, but where it mattered—in her marriage bed and in her heart—he fell far short as a man. How can you be married, but not get fucked at night? Carol suddenly realized how oblivious and stupid she had been.

Well fuck that noise Carol decided. She wanted a much more pussy-friendly future, a future where she was respected as a whole woman. So the troubled wife was getting ready for another night out in the steamy tropical holiday resort of Bali. Carol had forced her husband to extend the holiday for another seven days.

“But the bank will expect me back at my job honey.”

Paul was whining now. Paul was pleading with his wife. His entire demeanour lacked dignity. Her husband had lately taken to whining and complaining. Carol found this new spousal trait very irritating. A small cock he never used and now he was whining? Carol felt Paul was skating on thin ice.

“I don’t give a shit about your fucking bank,” she dismissed his plea. “Go back home if you want. I’m staying.”

Paul’s wife giggled and said what she never would have said only a few days before. Was it Tina’s influence?

“Or should I say, my pussy is staying.”

Paul had caved. He’d called his parents and told them to take care of their adorable five-year old daughter Melody for a little longer. Carol had now retreated to the bathroom taking a long hot bath. She was in the process of physically transforming her self. Carol had instituted many changes. In shedding her old boring skin, a new more glittering Carol was shining through. The new Carol was a brighter, sexier, younger looking and younger feeling woman who had emerged from the seed left behind by the old Carol.

The conversation with Tina two days earlier had helped. Carol lay back in the hot steaming water reflecting. The two women had been lying together in bed. Carol had just had her third girl-on-girl sex session. Her orgasm was unbelievable. The brunette’s strong sexual attraction to this young lithe blonde Australian was a revelation. The two sexy women were both breathing heavily under a single cotton sheet. The heavy breathing was the deep-chested replenishment of oxygen by two women who have recently shared huge orgasms.

“So I mean what is marriage like?”

Tina was curious. The pretty blonde turned her head sideways on the pillow to gaze into Carol’s brown eyes. The young gorgeous surfer entwined her slender fingers in the married woman’s hand and squeezed. Carol squeezed back and blushed. This girl-time cuddling was all so new to her. Carol noted the look of curiosity mixed with a note of concern in Tina’s face and eyes. Paul’s wife realized this young woman really did care for her.

“Well where can I start?”

They had only been friends for a short time, but already Carol felt more like she was confiding in the sister she never had, rather than a random fuck-buddy she’d met at a club. Carol tried to find the words. She desperately wanted to spill her guts, but where to start?

“I’m not even sure I know what being ‘married’ means anymore. It’s so complicated.”

Carol’s words trailed off as anger and regrets filled her heart. Tina squeezed her friend’s hand again to encourage her.

“But we have a daughter and a mortgage and….”

It just sounded so horrible. It was all so clinical and sterile and every image and word that came into her brain sounded boring and empty. Tina’s friendly robin’s egg blue eyes were soft and encouraging. Tina squeezed Carol’s hand to nudge her friend forward to reveal more.

“Well Paul is a good man. I mean he really is. It’s just,” the wife finding a new skin searched for words that were not too hurtful. “He has always had a low sex drive and his cock is quite small.”

The tender intimate confession carried on. Tina was the best friend ever. Tears were soon shed. Carol desperately needed to open her heart and spill the beans. Hugs were exchanged. Reassurances were given that life was not over. Tina reassured her friend and then reassured her again. Towards the end Tina just had to ask.

“So are you really saying you never had those college days with wild sex parties and mind blowing multiple orgasms?”

Tina’s face showed her disbelief in all the terrible painful details Carol had just vented. The way it had been blurted out and the way Carol had humbled her self, Tina knew every word must have hurt so much.

“Fucking wildly with hard-bodied boys you didn’t even know the name of?”

Carol moved her head side-to-side and nodded a weak nod in the negative.

“Wow! Really?” Tina gasped in astonishment. “I can’t really believe what I’m hearing. You really sound so upset.”

Tina realized she was touching on a very tender subject, but she probed gently.

“And the sex with Paul? Tell me more.”

A new tear formed in the corner of Carol’s eye. Tina reached out and dabbed it away tenderly with her finger. She kissed her new lover on the tip of her nose. Carol sniffled.

“My whole life seems like a terrible cliché,” Carol’s body shook as she began to cry. “I want to tell you it was amazing. I mean at least in the beginning.”

Tina held her lover more tightly as Carol cried some more.

“I mean we should have fucked like two minks right? I mean we were teenagers for God’s sake. When you’re sixteen don’t you fuck like a mink?”

Carol’s eyes were pleading for understanding. How do you explain that you just didn’t know? How do you explain that you just followed the easy path?

“It seems like we’ve been married forever. We’ve been together since I was sixteen,” just saying it made Carol realize how silly it sounded. “Our sex life has been non-existent for years. Even when we started dating the sex sucked.”

She looked at her friend pleading for her to understand.

“I mean I just didn’t know it sucked. Do you understand Tina?”

The pretty blonde Aussie knew enough to just silently show empathy. No words were required. Just let all this shit and sorrow pour out. Let Carol make a clean breast of it and divulge all her regrets and sorrows. Clearly the woman she now felt so close to had serious of baggage to unload. This was a profound moment of intimacy between two women. Tina was almost ready to cry her self. Carol kept going.

“I mean you lay there in bed beside your husband night after night. You lay there in the dark and he doesn’t touch you. He doesn’t fuck you.”

Carol’s rich brown eyes showed her pain. Tears coursed crookedly down her cheek.

“You,” she paused to catch her breath, “cling to the hope that it will get better.”

Carol’s face looked so lost and confused. She was begging Tina to understand.

“And then the hope becomes a dream. And then as a wife you give up on the dream,” Carol looked so vulnerable confessing her acute pain, “and that’s when you start to think about other men.”

Carol blushed. She had just blurted out her life’s story. She giggled having said it, having laid everything out in the open. She was nervous and when she was nervous sometimes she giggled. It was giggles mixed with tears. Having spit it all out was such a relief. Paul’s wife paused. It was hard to get it all out, but she had to. It just hurt so much to hold it inside. The troubled wife pushed on with the final bit.

“Tina we weren’t like you girls now. I was afraid to even ask for things. I was afraid to try things. I mean Paul was supposed to do all that.”

Carol’s heart was racing. It was like telling a priest your deepest secrets, only much better. Tina cleared her throat and tried to stay calm. She wanted to cry with her friend, hold her and sob, but she knew that would only make Carol more upset. Tina held back her tears.

“Well you know,” Tina searched for tender words. “I’d never judge you baby girl. I’m just shocked.”

Tina hugged her new lover. She wanted to comfort her so badly.

“I can tell you’ve been wanting to tell someone forever,” she paused. “I’m so glad it was me you told.”

The wheels in Tina’s young brain were spinning madly. She smiled. The Aussie surfer squeezed Carol’s hand tightly. She had to do something?

“Look it’s not too late. You are still young and so pretty and,” Tina blushed. “Just like the guys say, you do have the hottest ass ever.”

Both women giggled. The mood of gloom and sadness was lifted slightly. A new spirit of hope infected them both. Tina bubbled on.

“Look have you ever been to London?”

Carol nodded in the negative.

“Well someone once told me that the giant clock in Big Ben runs on a pendulum. Every once in a while the pendulum goes out of synch. The guy who takes care of the clock adds a penny to one side of the pendulum to re-balance the clock. Get it?”

Tina’s eyes searched Carol’s to see if her friend and lover could comprehend what she was saying. The blonde Aussie pushed on.

“Carol you’re all out of synch,” they both laughed. The cat was out of the bag. “And it will take much more than a penny to put you back in balance.”

Tina’s sparkling blue eyes were warm and reassuring. The two women were lying naked cuddling under a single white sheet; their souls were open to each other. Carol had never felt so close to anyone in her life.

“Don’t worry baby girl. I have a plan.”

Carol’s face brightened. If there was one thing in life Paul’s wife loved it was a good plan.

“We are going to create a new Carol.”

Tina laughed comfortably as she saw the way her brown-eyed lover looked back at her. Did Carol love Tina? Yes at that moment secretly Carol had to admit, she probably did. Tina rested her hand on Carol’s pert breast and rubbed gently. She touched her friend the way intimate lovers do. It was an absentminded gesture as she gently tweaked Carol’s nipple. Softly Tina tried to cheer Carol up. The two women kissed a tender kiss.

“It’s okay. You’ll see.”

Carol steeled her self. She needed to thank Tina. She needed to express what she was feeling inside. The feeling in Carol’s heart was so intense, the feeling was so strong.

“Tina,” Carol almost whispered the words, “I love you so much. You really have made me feel so much better.”

Tina blushed a hot pink and her heart thumped. The slender Aussie’s body flushed hot. The blonde surfer slid her slender toned leg between Carol’s legs. She ground her pussy softly into Carol’s thigh. She was horny again. The two sexy women entwined their bodies and kissed tenderly. Then the kiss quickly became more passionate.

Tina stroked Carol’s head softly. They both murmured. Another hot girl-on-girl sex session had begun. The intimacy between them could only be sated by another huge orgasm. As Carol’s hand searched and found Tina’s nipple her mind spun. She pressed down gently and felt the shudder of response in her lover’s body. Carol was proud to know she could make Tina orgasm. Tina’s hands pushed on her friend’s head, pushing her lips and kisses lower.

“Lick my pussy baby girl. Make me come.”

Tina gasped in a raspy throaty whisper.

___________________________________________________

So with Tina’s new plan agreed the two women had set off the next day. The young blonde Aussie had taken her new married friend to the most expensive hair salon at a SPA in Kuta. Paul’s formerly conservative wife had cut her hair into a new, much younger and more sophisticated looking chic blunt cut. The instructions to the stylist were clear—a completely new and more exciting look.

The gay male stylist with a blonde ponytail and several piercings had giggled. He was excited to have a chance to transform a woman. Oka loved clients who wanted a complete makeover. He knew from experience this woman was either getting divorced, or having an affair. They all strayed on holiday and came in asking Oka for a “completely new look.” It usually meant they were fucking new cock and wanted to feel new.

Tina then arranged for a pretty young Balinese girl to do Carol’s nails. Paul’s wife had her nails done in a shade of red that would have shocked the old Carol. Hair, nails, a waxing, exfoliation, and finally an herbal-scented massage: the four-hour SPA retreat had been invigorating. Both women had an amazing time. Of course the whole SPA retreat and re-do was put on Paul’s credit card. “Ka-ching”—they both giggled as the substantial credit card transaction went through.

After the SPA session came a shopping trip to scour the cheap touristy boutiques of Kuta. As they set off shopping Carol was wearing tight white shorts to show off her legs and bum. For a top she was wearing a sexy pale lilac sleeveless top that opened in a deep “V” down the front. The top gave glimpses of her pert breasts and was designed to be worn without a bra. The cute top left a band of naked tanned skin exposed above the white shorts. Carol felt so young and sexy walking and shopping in the sun. The two women were happy and held hands as they skipped from one shop to another.

Lingerie, dresses, tops, wrap skirts, mini skirts, sundresses, new heels, bags, hair clips, perfume, makeup: so many new items needed to be considered and carefully selected. Tina loved helping her new friend achieve a new look. It was like Tina was remaking Carol completely. One by one they considered, evaluated, discussed and selected items for the ensemble they were creating for the “new Carol.”

Paul’s wife had more fun on this shopping trip than she’d had with another woman in years. As the two women left one shop Caro was turning back and chatting to Tina. Paul’s wife wasn’t watching where she was going. With a sudden shock Carol slammed into a man who was walking on the sidewalk. The pretty brunette stumbled and was falling backwards. Everything was spinning and Carol realized she would fall. Paul’s wife screamed, as she knew she was going to smash her head on the concrete sidewalk. Both her hands were full of shopping bags so there was no breaking her fall. At the last second Carol felt a strong arm sweep behind the small of her back and catch her.

“Oh my,” Carol shrieked in surprise as the strong arm scooped out saving her from disaster.

Carol looked up in dazed in amazement. Her head was inches from the ground. The man holding her was a local tourist version of George Clooney. He was older than her, but so handsome and confident. His eyes were a deep warm rich hazel colour. Carol noted he had very long eyelashes. She blushed at her stupidity. John looked down also somewhat taken aback by the suddenness of the collision. The top of the woman he was holding precariously above the concrete sidewalk had pulled aside in her fall. One of her nipples was almost exposed. She blushed and dropped some bags so she could pull her top back to cover her breast. John looked at the blushing damsel in distress more carefully: this brunette was gorgeous. This woman was clearly no tourist bimbo. He was intrigued.

Still dazed and unable to react Carol noted a touch of grey at each temple of her shining knight. The grey touches enhanced rather than distracted from this handsome man’s totally charming masculine look. Completely flustered Carol tried to apologize. Tina grabbed her friend’s hand laughing and pulled her up. Carol quickly collected the bags she had dropped. Tina said something suitably “Aussie” and ditzy as the two girl escaped into the crowd.

John chuckled to him self as the two women disappeared down the street. He squinted into the blazing tropical sun shining down in all its mid-day glory. The executive watched in awe. He couldn’t help but admire Carol’s taut curved ass suitably displayed in a pair of tight white shorts. “Damn what an amazing firm ass,” the executive thought to him self as he admired the brunette’s pert derriere disappearing up the street. Nice hips, nice ass, and a nice wiggle: John made a mental note to keep a lookout for the sexy women who had just run into him. Kuta was a small place after all so it wasn’t like she could hide.

Carol was breathless. She looked sideways at Tina her eyes blazing. She was still recovering from her near disastrous fall. To barge into Prince Charming like that made her feel somewhat awkward and foolish.

“Did you see that guy who saved me?”

Both women giggled mirthfully. Carol’s heart was thumping. Tina laughed infectiously and hooked her arm into her friend’s. The blonde surfer pulled her brunette companion along the crowded Kuta sidewalk.

“Yeah rather scrumpdilicious wasn’t he.”

Tina winked at her friend playfully.

“Sort of the chivalrous knight kind of guy.”

Tina added poking fun at the whole episode. The wheels in Carol’s mind were turning. She’d already sampled younger jock cock-candy. Yes young cock-candy was all that women claimed it was: inexhaustible, hard, and easy to rise again. A young jock-cock was fun to ride for sure. But then Carol thought, what about a man with a cock that had a more sophisticated classy outlook on life? What about a more experienced cock? Paul’s wife wanted to spread her sexual wings and try more adventures.

As Tina pulled her brunette friend into a lingerie shop Carol couldn’t help wondering about the new good-looking stranger. She wondered if she would ever run into that handsome chivalrous stranger again. Tina yanked Carol’s hand ending her reverie.

“C’mon Carol. Look at the lovely set in here,” Tina pulled her into the shop. “Look at the darling shelf-bra, matching panties and even a garter belt with stockings.”

Both women admired the gorgeous delicate lingerie set. Tina called over the sales lady.

“What colours does this set come in?”

____________________________________________

The shopping outing was a huge success. Tina had such good taste in everything. Carol brought several bags back to the hotel suite she shared with her husband. Paul’s wife dumped the bags by the bathroom. She hurried to get ready for her night out with Tina. Her new blonde Aussie friend was taking her to a different kind of nightclub tonight. Carol had been the one to finally cajole Tina into coming along.

“No it’s really expensive Carol. I mean I don’t have that kind of money so I never go to that kind of place.”

Carol had asked for more details. Tina said the club was a much more up-market nightclub. Rather than penniless surfer dudes and aspiring tennis pros with no coloured credit cards this place catered to a different crowd altogether.

“This is more of a sophisticated crowd.”

Tina was uncomfortable. She hated moochers and didn’t want to be accused of being one her self. For Tina moochers were like the worst thing ever.

“I can’t pay my share so I don’t want to go. I was just telling you out of interest.”

Carol had pushed her new friend to join her. She couldn’t go alone.

“Look Tina you’re my best friend. I can’t go without you. Besides I have Paul’s credit card. I’m paying. So don’t worry.”

After a lot of gentle persuasion Tina finally agreed to go along. So now both women were getting ready for a big night out. Carol was excited. What kind of men would she meet at this new nightclub she wondered. What kind of music would they play? Would she get asked to dance? Which outfit should she wear? The one Tina wanted her to wear was so different than her old style? Well Tina knew what was best, so Carol resolved to follow her friend’s plan.

Carol hummed in the bath. She looked at her perfectly manicured toenails poking above the piles of white bubbles covering the hot bath water. Her cute toes were done in a shocking bright red shade a’ la Taylor Swift. She planned to do her lips a shade of deep bright red to match. Paul’s wife hummed softly. She picked up the pink ladies razor. The sexy married brunette lifted her hips out of the water. She soaped the triangle of hair around her pussy. Tina wanted her to shave it. No matter what Tina said Carol had been too embarrassed to let the girl at the SPA remove her pussy hair. She had promised Tina she would do it her self.

Carol was incredibly nervous, but the pretty brunette wanted to please her new blonde best friend. She stroked the razor ever so gently and carefully. In her whole life she had never had a hairless pussy. This was the final step in the horny wife’s physical transformation. Tonight she would become a hot bald-pussy hairless slut ready to fuck whoever she wanted. Tonight Carol would have a new hairdo, new nails and most thrilling of all she would wear no panties over her bald pussy. Paul’s wife giggled thinking of all the wicked ideas Tina was planting in her married head.

Outside in the hotel room stocky and anxious Paul was pacing.

CHARLOTTESINSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTESINSS

He was getting increasingly disturbed. This whole thing hadn’t worked out as planned. His wife was acting weird. She didn’t listen to him anymore. Carol wasn’t the same woman anymore. The upset banker couldn’t put his finger on it, but the dynamic in their relationship had changed. The axis had tilted. Someone new was wearing the pants and it wasn’t him. The new in life is always somewhat uncomfortable for anyone. It takes a while to get used to your new shoes. It is to be expected that Paul might get a few painful blisters from this new experience.

Paul looked nervously towards his wife’s large smart phone. Tonight he would not be watching her fuck from the balcony. Tonight would be different. His wife was not the woman he had married. So much had happened only in the last five days. His mind swirled with the images. How shocked had he been when Carol had gone out to meet Tina without him. How unbelievable had it been when the two women had returned to the suite clearly drunk and giggling hand-in-hand.

Carol’s husband had watched transfixed as the young blonde Aussie surfer almost half his wife’s age had seduced his willing and cooperative wife. The poor ignored husband had emptied himself into his pants before Carol had even had her first orgasm. To see the slender sexy blonde with her head bobbing up and down between Carol’s silky soft tanned thighs had been a massive shock. To see Tina’s little pink tongue flick out and fly across his wife’s pussy had been an experience he had not steeled him self to face. Finally to see his own high school sweetheart have a slim blonde mount her face and smother her mouth and tongue with a succulent sweet pussy? It had been a lot for poor Paul to process.

Paul had not expected to need to deal with female lovers as well as male competitors. His ideas about his wife, about his marriage, about his life were shaken to the core. His own identity and self-image was as altered as his wife’s was. Poor Paul was questioning everything. The stocky football player who’d made it to a moderately good college and secured a moderately good job at a bank felt threatened. This didn’t seem like his fantasy anymore? Increasingly it looked and felt more and more like Carol’s fantasy? Paul was confused and disoriented.

Carol emerged from her hot bubble bath, her body flushed and pink from the steaming hot water. She was totally naked. Paul’s wife no longer felt it necessary to cover her body up. No robe, no t-shirt, just her God-given naked body. Carol was proud of it. The formerly timid wife was filled with a new dignified confidence in her naked form. She was especially proud of her flat stomach and her firm curved ass. Carol had worked hard to get that ass. Tina had taught her to love her own body and to love the orgasms it graced her with.

In the gym Carol was working even harder now. Not for Paul. Not for the “image” she projected to others, but for her self. She wanted an even hotter toned body so her sex with her new lovers would be more satisfying and athletic. She wanted to feel stronger so she could have sex longer. Carol really pushed harder on her crunches and sit-ups now. Paul’s wife stretched her yoga positions to the very limit of her endurance, holding them longer until her muscles ached. She wanted to look beautiful for? The newly sexually liberated wife blushed. The image of beautiful young blonde Tina popped into her head. Will’s floppy bangs and massive hard cock appeared in her muddled brain. Yes well not for Paul anyways, no not for Paul.

Carol’s husband looked over at his naked wife, jolted from his muddled thoughts. Paul turned looking slack-jawed and bemused. His mind’s wheels creaked with a ponderousness that felt like a fuzzy blur. What had she done to her self? His wife looked different, but what exactly was different. And then it all clicked. Paul realized she had just made all these changes and not even discussed them with him.

In a total shock Carol’s husband realized his high school sweetheart was glistening, bald, and hairless between her silky tanned thighs. Then he noticed her brunette hair was much shorter. Finally, his brain spinning, he noticed the bright red nail colour. The new chic blunt haircut, the bright red nails, and the flirty confident gleam in her eye: his wife was virtually unrecognizable to Paul.

The term “hot wife” was not familiar to poor Paul. Even less had he ever researched the term “cuckold?” Paul was on unsteady ground now. Carol hadn’t even asked him. She knew he liked her hair long? He was more confused than ever. What did all these changes mean? What was he supposed to do? How should he react? The uncertainties swirled and he felt like he needed to sit down.

Carol moved to the bench stool by the makeup mirror to do her lips. She applied the red and then grabbed her liner brush to apply a darker outline. She turned sideways to address her husband.

“So as I said honey you can watch on the computer. Set it up and get the video working.”

Carol smiled.

“You’ll see everything. I’ve attached the wide-angle attachment.”

The naked distracted pretty brunette with a new haircut finished her lips. She decided they looked perfect and classic. Carol turned to select her outfit. She picked up the very short black leather mini skirt Tina had recommended. She and Tina had found the sexy mini skirt on their shopping girl’s getaway to Kuta. The leather was slightly distressed and the zipper on the back was over-size and had shiny chrome plating. Carol had been reluctant to buy the new leather mini skirt since it looked very sexy and slightly Goth or punk. It was not something the “old Carol” would ever dare wear.

“You know how you are with computers,” she chuckled. “You and technology don’t get along well darling.”

Carol smiled. She still used the surface affectations of their marriage. She still called him “honey,” and “darling,” and other such meaningless phrases couples in a marriage use. Yet deep inside, both of them knew there had been a seismic shift. All marriages rest on plates. When those plates move then the whole marriage changes. Like San Francisco whole cities can crumble with such seismic movements. Yet from the carnage and destruction of such a shift, history shows a new, more modern, more gleaming and better structure can arise.

Paul’s wife was pandering to her husband, but her words were simply surface fluff. All couples share power in a relationship, but most couples have one person in the driver’s seat. Carol was now the driver. She liked driving actually. She liked controlling the car and selecting the destination. Paul’s wife felt a new confidence and assurance filling her. Partly it was Tina’s influence, but a lot of it was just her own need to escape. Carol was determined to find her “new self” and to rescue her old self from oblivion.

The sexually awakened wife now often found she was placating a man that she was fast moving beyond. Carol was more confident, more beautiful, and decidedly more intelligent than Paul had ever deserved. The difference now was that she knew it. Not only did she know it, but also she embraced it. Carol was embracing her role as a sexy, healthy woman with a strong libido. She understood now that she was attractive not only to men, but also to women.

“If you wait up you can watch. If you’re too tired just go to sleep honey. I may just stay at Tina’s tonight to cuddle.”

Carol paused. She lowered the sexy leather mini skirt to her ankles, stepped into it, and pulled the mini skirt up over her hips. She wriggled her hips, as the skirt was tight.

“I get so tired after a few orgasms.”

She turned and glanced at her husband.

“Can you zip up this mini skirt baby? The zipper seems to be stuck.”

Paul frowned. He didn’t like being left behind. This wasn’t part of his plan. She wasn’t even taking him to the club. He wanted to watch? Technology has changed so much in people’s lives. He just hadn’t expected phone cameras to revolutionize voyeur sex? That was unexpected. He wanted to be there and watch. What would it be like staring at a computer screen?

“So I’ll prop the phone up by the bed. You’ll get a good view.”

Paul’s face showed a frown he could not hide. Carol decided to ask, not that she cared. She was excited to go dancing with Tina.

“What is it Paul?” she glared. “What’s bothering you?”

Her husband hung his head and shuffled his feet. He was nervous. Carol never treated him like this before. She was never harsh like this before.

“I don’t know,” her husband paused. “I like hiding on the balcony. I like being at the club.” His face looked up crestfallen. “I mean that’s what my fantasy was?”

Carol smiled. She squeezed his bicep to reassure him. Clearly her husband needed more training. He needed to adjust to his new wife. Carol tried to temper her impetuous impulse to scold him. She decided to be more tolerant for now. But if Paul kept this attitude up what would she do? Well even a wife has her limits.

“Honey this is technology,” Paul’s wife put on her most cheery face. “You can be here on the bed and masturbate in comfort.”

She gave him a stern look.

“You make Tina uncomfortable. It’s obvious you are jealous of her.”

Paul shuffled his feet nervously. Carol assessed his glum mood.

“Just try it this time. It will be better than hiding outside. I promise.”

Carol’s husband nodded his head weakly. To tell the truth he knew all along Carol would make the final decision. That’s the way it is now he realized. His wife was in charge. Carol peered more closely at her husband’s face.

“So are we okay now honey? You good? Tina will be furious if you make me jam out.”

Paul nodded weakly again.

“Say it darling,” she gave her husband a firm look. “Kiss me on the cheek and tell your darling wife to have a wonderful time with Tina.”

Paul shuffled closer. He leaned forward and pecked his wife on the cheek. He looked down and realized how gorgeous Carol’s perfect small firm breasts looked. He knew no matter what he was so lucky to have her as a wife. If Carol ever left him Paul had no idea what he would do? How would he explain it to the bank? He would appear a total failure as a man. Yes this was better. This had to be the only option.

“Um yeah…ah…okay have a lovely time darling. I’ll wait up and watch on the computer,” he paused. “I’m sure you’re right. You’re always right darling.”

Carol patted her husband’s shoulder gently.

“That’s a good hubby. You’ll have a great time,” she smiled. “I’ll text you when I’m about to turn on the video.”

Carol reflected on all the changes in her life. Was she moving too fast? Would this destroy her marriage? Well she had no time for reflection right now. She decided that she had no option. There was no going back. She reminded Paul of how all this had come about.

“Anyways honey, this was all your idea. I’m only doing what you want me to do. I know that deep inside you appreciate your wife for fulfilling your fantasy,” Carol paused. “Not every wife would do this you know darling.”

Paul blushed. He knew his ill feelings were wrong. He should appreciate his wife more. He was so lucky. Yes his resentment and jealousy was out of place. It had been his idea after all.

“Yes I know honey. I’m so lucky to have a wife like you. I don’t deserve you, I know.”

Carol smiled. She turned to find her new top. The one she bought from the boutique in Kuta. Tina had picked the top to go with the leather mini skirt. The new top was in the shopping bag on the floor. She pulled it out and cut off the price tag.

“Isn’t it great Paul? Everything is so cheap in Kuta. All these sexy new outfits Tina helped me pick and they hardly cost anything.”

Carol slipped the sexy and youthful salmon coloured tight fitting crop-top over her small firm breasts. The pastel shade of salmon contrasted beautifully with her brunette hair and tanned skin. Tina had given a final daring instruction. Carol had agreed reluctantly. She was going braless and panty-less tonight. The horny wife felt like she was sixteen again.

Carol did a half-pirouette and examined her profile in the mirror. Short black leather mini skirt, salmon-coloured crop-top, braless tits, shaved bald pussy and panty-less; Carol felt a thrill in her thumping heart. She was giddy with excitement. Carol felt exhilarated to meet her Aussie girlfriend. A girl’s night out was just what she needed. Paul just felt like a lead weight sometimes now. Her husband was so glum and morose dragging his ass around like a three-legged dog. Vivacious blonde Tina was so good for her she decided. Tina was just the breath of fresh air she had needed in her life. Tina was going to teach her how to surf.

Having sex with a woman for the first time had been a revelation for Carol. Oh of course like all girls Paul’s wife had fantasized about it before. She’d had a strong attraction to one of the girls on the cheerleading team when she was seventeen. Most girls will blushingly admit to being “bi-curious.” But the real thing had been scary and yet profound. Being tipsy had helped relax her. Plus Tina was so nice and playful and patient. Tina was the perfect partner to introduce her to this new amazing world of love and sex and entirely female created orgasms.

The many orgasms Tina had given Carol were mind-blowing. Well the very first one had sputtered a bit. Carol had just been way too tense. But the second one? Oh my god so huge. So mind blowing. Planning for tonight Tina had flirted and teased her. Her blonde girlfriend had promised to use a vibrator on her pussy. In an even more shocking discussion Tina had asked if anyone had put a dildo up her ass? Carol had blushed furiously. The thrill she felt from that naughty girly chat was still resonating in the back of her mind. Carol was thrilled to try all these new things. Anal sex would be a new and exciting chapter in her sexual journey. Tina was such a good friend to teach her how to enjoy being a woman.

Paul’s wife tried to think of what a boring life she had led up until only a few days ago. The newly adventurous wife had even started to surf the Internet for porn. She was curious. Carol was thirsty to learn about her sexuality. She was soaking up so many new ideas. She’d found a lovely web site with sex stories called Lush. It was just random luck as she searched for lesbian sex stories. The horny curious wife loved the site. Carol had read some of the girl-girl stories and then masturbated her self to an orgasm. She would think about what she had read in the stories and feel her body tingle and her pussy get wet. Carol was growing in confidence as a woman.

Carol’s phone pinged. She glanced down at her screen. The message was from Tina. Her Aussie friend was in a taxi at the front of the luxury beachside resort. Carol scampered to the bathroom. She had almost forgotten her new scent. Paul’s wife sprayed some Miss Dior perfume on as a final touch for the evening. The sales girl had given her a tiny “sampler bottle.” The small battle was in her clutch bag so she could refresh later. The new perfume was another purchase she had made with Tina. They both loved the fresh young and yet classic scent. The “new Carol” needed a new scent. Her signature perfume she decided would be Miss Dior. When she was on the prowl to find a new sex partner this is the scent she would wear. It seems a leopard can grow new spots.

Carol scooted back from the bathroom into the hotel room. She was almost skipping with youthful exuberance in her newly purchased silver high heels. Carol quickly pecked her husband on the cheek. He smelled her perfume. He mumbled. The perfume was new too. He’d never smelled that perfume before.

“So you’re just going with Tina right? Not going to fuck that Will guy, or Steve again?”

Carol smiled a beaming smile. She patted her husband’s cheek gently.

“No darling. That’s not the plan,” she frowned. “But who I have sex with is my business darling. You know that now.”

Paul’s wife patted his head like he was being a disobedient puppy that she was tolerating.

“Don’t frown darling. You know how I hate it when you frown.”

In her new outfit Carol looked at least ten-years younger than her thirty-eight official calendar years. Her face was glowing the way women do when they are vibrant and horny and ready to fuck up a storm. Her sexy youthful outfit and glittery silver heels made her seem even younger and sexier. Paul’s wife appeared outwardly like any one of the sexy young tourist girls in Bali. She was all dressed up, hair done, nails done, and looking to score some hot random sex for the night. Carol was the kind of hot horny women you might find at any one of the nightclubs in Kuta: a horny woman ready to pull her panties down and fuck you without even asking your name. Except that tonight there would be no panties to pull down.

“Since you don’t fuck me honey,” Carol paused letting the harsh words sink in. “Others have taken your place to satisfy your wife.”

Paul’s wife picked up her silver sequin clutch bag. The cute silver bag matched her new youthful silver high heels. All these new items were part of her new younger sexier identity that Tina had helped her to shape. Carol decided Tina really should be a fashion stylist since she was so good at selecting an outfit.

“You get to watch honey,” Carol continued. “It’s what you have always dreamed of Paul.”

The look on Paul’s face as Carol left their hotel suite was pathetic. Oh well he needs to get used to it she thought to her self as she walked out the door. The horny wife realized her husband needed to accept and embrace his new role. She was the way she was now and that was not going to change back to the “old Carol.” Of course there would be a period of anger and pain before he fully embraced his new role. Paul’s wife smiled brightly and waved to him lightly as the door closed. Even a wild horse bucks and resists when you first put the bit between its jaws. Paul was no wild stallion. He would domesticate fairly easily she decided.

Walking towards the hotel lobby Carol reflected on all the changes. At first the shockwaves to Carol’s marriage had been unsettling for her. She had unlocked a door in her marriage that could never be closed. The first time she was fucked by young William had opened Paul’s wife’s shuttered eyes to a new world. She had glimpsed a new scary, but a thrilling world.

This was a new universe where Carol was a complete woman. It was a world where Paul’s wife could shed the neutered roll of sexless wife and become a hot wife. It was a world where she could welcome her pussy back to the party. Carol and her tingling wet pussy could never go back to the old stifling existence. Abstinence and a sexless marriage were no longer an option.

The second time Will had fucked Carol had been even better than the first. Her screams, her cries, the massive orgasms, the way her nails had raked his back: she still blushed thinking of how wild the sex had been. The young tennis stud’s big hard cock was so satisfying. Paul’s wife had planned the second time better. The horny wife had been more relaxed the second time with William. Paul had seemed to like it too hiding comfortably on the balcony. The second time Carol had put down a pillow so Paul’s knees wouldn’t hurt so much. How many orgasms had she had that second time? Well frankly she had lost count.

Under the influence of Tina (well Tina was now Carol’s confidant on sexual matters) Will had been switched for his almost equally hunky friend Steve the third night. As a gesture of friendship Tina had distracted Will with a courtesy fuck. A high school sweetheart who had only had one cock in her whole life was now on her third. Two new cocks in four days: would her girlfriends back home call her a “slut?” Carol frankly didn’t care. It was thrilling to feel attractive and sexy once again. She felt like a sexy young woman again instead of a cook who also cleaned and did laundry twenty-four seven. Yuck! So tedious?

Tonight was day five and Will and Steve were not available as fuck toys. The tennis tournament in Nusa Dua had started. The young tennis stud hard bodies were focused on garnering their ATP points. Tina had decided to take Carol to a new more high-class club. Later the plan was that they would go to Tina’s rented villa for some wild girl-on-girl sex. Well that was the provisional plan anyways. Vibrators, gels and lots of girly orgasms: but Tina didn’t always follow any plan. She was a surfer after all. Until the wave started to rise, you never knew the right line to pick. Be spontaneous and creative and carve the wave.

The young Aussie surfer was teaching Carol to “loosen up” and to go with the flow more. Who knew what might happen on a date night with your best girlfriend? Carol felt a new excitement in her life. She felt giddy to be alive and on the prowl for cock and pussy. Those two words made her blush: cock and pussy? Who would ever imagine munching on another girl’s pussy would be so amazing?

Carol slipped into the backseat of the cab. Tina grabbed her friend’s hand and the two women began to gossip. It felt so easy to have the young Aussie surfer as a friend. Well so much more than a mere “friend” now. Carol blushed to admit to her self they were lovers. Her body felt hot and Tina cuddled closer.

“We’re going to have so much fun tonight.”

Carol’s face lit up. She beamed with excitement.

“I know. I’m really excited.”

“Is Paul okay?”

Carol giggled and squeezed Tina’s hand.

“Oh don’t worry about Mr Tiny Cock. He’s fine.”

Tina laughed and snuggled against Caro’s arm. The Aussie’s blue eyes were sparkling and full of life.

“Gosh I didn’t tell you how AMAZING you look tonight. I told you the mini skirt would look so hot!”

Carol blushed. Her heart raced to be told she looked sexy. How many years? How many days? How many hours? Like any woman she loved being told she was attractive. Her face glowed even more.

“Well you picked it out Tina. You’re the one with good taste.”

Tina giggled.

“Yes but you’re the one with the awesome body,” Tina leaned closer to her friend’s ear so she could whisper. “And such a sweet gorgeous pussy.”

Tina’s voice was raspy with horny desire.

“I love sucking on your pussy baby girl.”

Tina whispered her sweet flirtatious words in her friend’s ear. Carol felt her pussy moisten and contract in a small spasm of desire. Her heart raced slightly at the sexy flirtatious teasing. In the darkness of the taxi’s back seat Paul’s wife felt Tina’s hand shift her face sideways. Unexpectedly they were kissing. Tina’s lips tasted slightly of cherry from her flavoured lip-gloss. The young blonde Aussie’s lips were so soft and delicate. Instead of resisting Carol relaxed. She slid her tongue along the plump lower lip of her Australian lover. They both murmured as the kiss deepened.

When the kiss finally broke they both smiled and giggled. Pulling up to the club both women felt jumpy and excited. Dancing, drinks, new friends, and just the randomness of life in all its glory. Tina had said some of her surfing friends would show up. Carol couldn’t wait to meet them.

_____________________________________________

In his rented beachside luxury villa John was also getting ready. He wasn’t a big “clubber,” but tonight he felt like a drink and mingling. Langham rubbed his wet hair with a towel. His driver Wayan was waiting outside by the car. The housekeeping staff and cook had gone for the night. John stretched and arched his back. The swim in the ocean had been great. This little break in Bali was just what the doctor ordered.

John selected a simple white cotton shirt to go with his black slacks. Spraying on some musky earthy cologne Langham suddenly remembered the woman who had run into him on the sidewalk that day in Kuta. The image of her pert tight bum in those white shorts was still imprinted on his brain. The business executive was pretty certain he could fuck a young filly tonight if he wanted. The woman who had barrelled into him, however, was older and had a more mature beauty than those young fillies. John wondered if he wandered around Kuta could he possibly run into her again? Chances were slim, but still it could happen. John was a great believer in serendipity.

Tonight John felt like savouring a woman who was more substantial than a teenage tourist girl living off a few dollars a day. Those chicks were easily impressed by his collection of credit cards and his twenty-four hour car and driver. A more mature mare like the brunette was more complex. Perhaps she was even married? Women like that were much more interesting. John knew that women, especially women with children, could be the very finest sex partners. They had the life experience to embrace the moment.

Such married women had hidden desires, taboo secrets, and un-sated needs just waiting for John to show up. All he needed to do was lift a leaf and expose the concealed blossom to the light. Such sexually bored women had little embers inside them, tiny hidden smouldering embers. They only needed a man like John to place a little kindling and then cupping his hands to blow on the right spot. Voil à ! A tiny bit of oxygen in the right place and those smouldering embers would burst into flame.

John snapped his watchstrap on his wrist and walked to the front of the luxury beachfront villa. He took a last look at the ocean in the distance and then turned to his driver.

“Wayan can you take me into Kuta?”

To be continued…….

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments