Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's Hiding On The Balcony

"Can making Paul's fantasy come true save their marriage? Or will it destroy them?"

13
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Carol hummed as the hot water streamed down from the rain shower. She lathered her slender petite five-foot-three body. The aroused wife adored the richly scented sandalwood body wash the resort provided. She shampooed her shoulder-length dark brunette hair slowly. The shampoo was an intoxicating tropical shampoo. The sexy thirty-eight year old was nervous, but excited. Life was too short to have regrets.

If her husband Paul wouldn’t make “it happen” then she would. Her hands carefully scrubbed her one hundred and five pound taut body. The gym and yoga sessions had kept her body looking amazingly toned and fit for her age. The distracted sex-deprived mother of one felt so youthful tonight. She was grinning for no reason at all. Carol steeled her nerves to follow through on her methodically developed plan. Well maybe she did have a reason to grin she giggled to her self.

As the excited wife soaped her small breasts she realized how happy she was with her trim body. Carol still looked twenty-five or even younger while her friends with much larger breasts had aged and sagged. The chirpy wife used her soapy hands to rub between her smooth hairless thighs. Mounds of white bubbles cascaded down her slender curves. The wife with a plan cleaned her pussy good and clean. Her tight love tunnel tingled. She inserted a finger and cleaned it out. Tonight would be fun.

Outside in the hotel room, Carol’s short stocky husband Paul waited. He was pacing nervously around the ocean-side suite. The two of them had been high school “sweethearts” so this was a big moment. Their entire relationship would change tonight. Yes this had all been his stupid idea. Yes the husband had planted the seed. That wicked little debauched seed had taken root. With little light it had grown like a weed in the darkness of their bedroom. The seed had fertilized in Carol’s mind. But what would it really feel like when it happened?

When Paul heard the hairdryer come on he almost jumped. Okay he was pretty nervous and skittish. Paul loved his wife. Tonight everything would change. Their sex life had become so boring. Their relationship was so strained. And the kernel of repressed desire festered. It refused to go away. The kernel planted so many years ago when Paul was sixteen refused to die.

The dutiful husband had tried to stamp it out. He knew his desires were wrong. Yet like a dandelion Paul’s secret fantasies kept poking their wicked little head back up. Back in his youth the horny teen had watched his best friend’s older eighteen-year-old sister Tara through her bedroom window. The teenager had kneeled in a concealed spot behind a bush. Paul had crouched, peering dumbstruck over the windowsill, as sexy Tara fucked her boyfriend.

With a taste for the “forbidden” acquired young Paul soon become addicted. He would secretly hide himself by Tara’s window at every chance he could get. While his friend’s slim blonde sister with firm 34B tits fucked her boyfriend he would watch. The transfixed young sixteen-year-old Paul would masturbate to huge voyeuristic driven explosions. He would release his load as Tara cried out in her own orgasmic release. The lilac bush by Tara’s bedroom window received mighty loads of sperm fertilizer to help it grow.

The young man’s taste for voyeur sex had been born; the seed had been planted all those years back. Watching instead of doing had been established in Paul’s twisted brain as the main erotic event. He really wanted to be a good husband so he tried to rid himself of his wickedness. He really did. Paul had tried to repress the secret desire.

No matter what Paul did his secret needs had festered in the back of his mind. The idea of it was always nagging at him and his psyche. More than anything Carol’s husband wanted to watch. Paul wanted to be a bystander to the main event. He was desperate to see his wife respond to another man. Paul wanted to watch Carol being pierced by a bigger more potent cock than his four-inch “plus” little weenie.

Was this wrong? Was he twisted and fucked-up? Yes he felt like a deviant and he felt so dirty. Yet the husband had always been too timid to actually “do” anything about his twisted desires. So what had changed now? The fantasy had finally slipped out in a moment of weakness about six-months ago. Carol had been probing why her husband didn’t want sex anymore. The horny wife was demanding to know why they had stopped fucking.

“Am I so ugly,” she asked.

Carol was perplexed. It had been years since she’d had a decent hot fucking. What was up? She often caught other men looking and staring at her body, so then what was wrong? Carol was confused. Paul never got hard anymore? The young looking and attractive wife knew she still had the body to inspire hot sex. At the gym some tight-bodied guys even tried to pick her up. She had, of course, fantasized about letting them.

“I’m still young. I still look good for my age,” she searched her husband’s eyes for a reason. “Why don’t you touch me anymore?”

Carol had finally cajoled it out of him. He’d been tipsy on wine that night. He’d felt vulnerable and weak. Little by little his frustrated wife had prised out Paul’s dark secrets. Well they weren’t “secrets” anymore were they?

Paul looked around the large suite. Okay the room was ready. He had unscrewed the light bulb on the room’s balcony. Even if the man Carol picked as her paramour hit the switch, the light wouldn’t work. Paul had positioned a large wicker chair to further block the man’s view. He would be able to crouch and hide from view in the pitch-black darkness. Paul’s heart was thumping.

The husband looked over by the bed. The baby monitor his wife had hidden under the bed was not visible. They had already checked the volume by running a test. Paul would be able to hear what was going on in the room, but the noise from the monitor could not be heard inside the room. Luckily the double glazed windows muffled most sound. Paul had to admit his wife was a bit of a genius when it came to planning.

Carol emerged from the bathroom completely naked. She was fluffing and brushing her shiny brunette hair. The dark haired beauty was smiling and looking about the room. This suite in Bali was amazing. It was like a second honeymoon, but perhaps better—more sex this time!

Carol giggled and thought to her self how much hotter this honeymoon could be. She was grinning. It was great that Paul’s parents could take care of little five-year-old Melody. Carol hummed as she selected the lacy black lingerie she had specially purchased for the trip. The slender wife crouched over to slip on her lacy delicate panties. The pretty petite wife looked up at her husband as he paced the room.

“Are you okay with this Paul? I mean we can still stop.”

The nervous banker’s throat was constricted. This was a turning point. It was the final time to bail on this whole insane thing; and yet it felt like fate propelling them forward. It felt impossible to turn back now. The emotional roller coaster they had been on for the past two years made it feel like he was trapped. He was a man trapped in a fantasy of his own construction.

Paul realized if he were to try to stop it all now it could be catastrophic. The hot sexy wife he didn’t deserve might leave him? She might just walk out the door? He certainly wasn’t making her happy. As a husband who did not perform his marital duties Paul felt compelled to stick to the plan. He cleared his throat nervously.

Carol’s husband’s less than five-inch cock was already hard and throbbing. Just the idea of what was about to unfold in the next few hours made him hard. Watching his wife fuck another man? He felt dizzy at the thought. It would transport him to a new place. Paul had cottonmouth and searched his brain for vowels and consonants. He struggled to form actual words. Could he stop this train from barrelling ahead? Did he dare?

Carol stood up straight. She looked taller than her five-foot six. The horny wife was already resolved to carry this through. Her sexy pair of panties on now, Paul’s wife was busy hitching her matching black lacy shelf-bra. She snapped its front clasp. He looked her up and down. My god! Paul had to admit his wife’s body looked amazing. Paul’s throat tightened. In a few hours another man would be fucking his wife. A woman who had experienced only one cock in her life would be feasting on her second. He finally was able to speak.

“Um no everything is great honey.”

Carol looked his way. She smiled and nodded. Yes it was. Yes it was. Finally things would be better. How long could a sexless marriage survive?

“Okay so if you do come over I’ll introduce you as my friend’s husband. We’ll use your real name okay.”

Paul nervously nodded ascent.

“Sure. Okay.”

Carol smiled.

“I may mention you are separated and going through difficult times.”

Paul blushed.

“I’ll be telling them I’m married of course. I won’t lie,” she paused. “They need to know I’m married. Well that’s part of your fantasy, right?”

Paul blushed a hotter shade of pink.

“I may even say ‘happily’ married. I don’t know? I can’t decide. Are we?”

Carol smiled brightly. She giggled. She really did feel excited. Maybe they were?

“Anyways I’ll come up with a good story honey.”

Paul nodded.

“I know you will sweetheart. You’ve always been the smart one.”

His wife grinned back. Carol liked wearing the pants for once.

“So just watch and enjoy. This is what you have always wanted darling.”

Carol moved closer to her husband. She kissed him lightly on his cheek. Her hand reached down and rubbed his crotch.

“Oh dear. Someone is very excited?”

Carol giggled and blushed. The idea that her husband wanted her to fuck another man was so erotic. She felt her pussy moisten. Paul’s wife walked over to the bathroom again. The momentarily distracted wife selected her perfume and spayed on a seductive sweet scent. She was wondering whom she would pick? What would he look like? How old would he be? Carol felt sixteen again. Her entire body was tingling. This was the excitement of a first date all over again.

Carol turned back into the closet to put on her mini dress and top. Again great thought had gone into the pieces she had carefully selected for this trip. The horny sexually ignored wife wanted to feel totally feminine and young again. It had been so long since Paul had actually ravished her body. She loved him, but still a woman had needs. There had been several special shopping trips to make sure she had the right wardrobe for this trip. It had been a six-month build-up, but the time had not been wasted. Trips to boutiques, trips to lingerie shops, discussions with girlfriends—yes for Carol there had been a lot to do.

The black and white check mini skirt paired with the sheer black gauze top was perfect. The chic Milan-styled top featured peek-a-boo see-thru panels. The transparent panels highlighted the sexy lacy black bra she was wearing underneath. The combination was just the ticket to attract horny men. Carol tied the blouse up under her bra. She cinched it tight to reveal her toned and tanned midriff in a wide strip of bare-skin.

With her ensemble in place the horny wife struck a pose in the floor length mirror. Carol pushed her bum out a bit and made a critical review. She was very satisfied with her reflection. Leaning down Paul’s wife picked up the sexy black spaghetti strap heels. These sexy black heels were the final touch of elegance and sex appeal. Higher than the heels she usually wore the stiletto heels wouldn’t be very comfortable. But the heels were so hot and sexy she couldn’t resist them. Carol smiled. This was all so much fun. She was a single girl playing the field, but she had a husband to share it all with. What could be better?

As the well-dressed couple exited the hotel suite to head to the nightclub district in Kuta, they held hands. They were both nervous and on edge. To an outside observer they looked like any holidaying well-to-do couple out for a night of fun without the kids. Who would guess they were on the prowl for a fuck-buddy for the Mrs? Carol squeezed her husband’s hand to reassure him they were doing the right thing.

“It will be okay. This is what you have always wanted Paul. It’s what we both need.”

Paul looked at his wife sceptically. Was it he wondered? Surely it was. Things couldn’t get worse could they? The anger and frustration that had built between them over the years needed to be expunged. His enormous debt to his wife and her deep resentment needed to be dealt with? The guilt they both felt? Where else could it all lead? This had to be the answer.

The nervous husband had to admit his wife looked so radiant in her sexy mini skirt outfit. He glanced. Yes she was positively toxic tonight. Her long slender toned legs, the sexy mini skirt, the flirtatious top, her shoulder-length brunette hair so lush and wavy, her brown eyes sparkling—yes his wife looked beyond amazing. Tonight with a single kiss Carol could have the man she desired. Surely any man would be infected by her sexy charm and would be unable to resist her.

Carol smiled. She leaned in close. Paul could smell her rich earthy yet teasingly floral perfume.

“Paul….”

Her voice was a low husky sultry whisper.

“I have to be honest with you sweetheart.”

His heart was thumping like a truck’s piston in his chest.

“I’ve been fantasizing about fucking other men for years.”

The look on his face revealed how momentarily stunned her husband was. She wanted to laugh. Sometimes men are truly dumb as a post she thought. The newly playful wife decides to push it a bit more.

“Those guys at the gym who try to pick me up. I fantasize about fucking them a lot because you never touch me.”

It felt like huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Carol’s face flushed hot pink. She’d wanted to tell him for so long. She’d always been too afraid. Society was so harsh on women. So much was expected of them. First, she had to be the perfect girlfriend. Next, a woman played the role of the perfect fiancé. With the ring a woman became the perfect wife. In the final evolution a woman became the perfect mother. Every single role diminished a woman’s sexuality.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

Each role denied all her sexual fantasies except the most tame and pedestrian ones. Each chosen version of female “perfection” required a highly limited amount of sex and fucking.

Oh god how Carol knew her pussy had suffered. How badly had her pink slit been deprived to feed her personae of perfection? Now, tonight, she felt a heavy weight coming off her shoulders. How light and airy her spirit felt. Carol finally sensed she was being liberated as a woman. She giggled for no reason at all. She skipped lightly in her heels. The sexy looking wife pulled her husband into the car to take them to Kuta.

Carol’s sexual confession was brutal. Her honesty was like a hammer blow to Paul. The truth of her statement hit him in the gut. She wanted to fuck other men? His perfect wife fantasized about other men’s cocks? Oh god it hurt! But it made his head spin and he felt slightly dizzy. Paul’s small cock swelled and jumped in his pants. Oh god how his wife’s confession turned him on. In the car Carol leaned close and spoke in a low whispers again. Ever the meticulous planner she dictated the script to him one final time.

“And remember to leave at least fifteen minutes earlier. Get your self in position before I leave the club.”

Carol’s own heart was racing now. It was really happening. Her palms felt itchy.

“At the club be sure to sit a bit away from me. I’ll go to the bar and see what happens. Sit close enough to watch, but don’t be too obvious honey.”

Paul swallowed nervously. It was all happening so fast. What would it be like? So many uncertainties swirled in his mind. His hands were getting moist. He glanced over in the back seat of the dark car at his wife. They were getting ever closer to their destination in the nightclub district. His wife Carol seemed content and confident as she launched her self into her new identity.

_______________________________________________

In the main town of Kuta they knew their destination. The couple had made a tour and done their homework. They had selected one of the biggest and most modern nightclubs as the venue for their scripted charade. It was a club that had a very chic European vibe and was filled to the brim with sexy young tourists every night.

Attractive fit and tanned Australians, Russians, Germans and Brits along with a smattering of Americans were all milling about looking for the same thing: pussy and cock. On the dance floor the music was pounding to a techno beat. Hot sweaty bodies were grinding into each other in a crazed hormone driven frenzy. To be on the prowl was just expected here—wanting to fuck like a rabbit was the norm.

Upon entering the dimly lit nightclub Carol already felt the energy give her a “pick-me-up.” The pounding music beats lifted her spirits. She felt young again. She felt alive and tingly. Carol was excited to see what would happen. She was on the prowl and her juices were flowing. She looked about to collect her bearings.

The horny wife and mother of one felt the eyes of several young men feasting on her body. These horny young bulls weren’t exactly subtle. Yes her sexy outfit and toned body was garnering lots of attention. Carol shooed her husband away. Her every fibre tingled in anticipation. Nervously the horny petite thirty-eight year old moved further into the melee of writhing sexy gyrating sweaty humanity.

Sidling up to the long dramatically lit bar the attractive wife took a free barstool. Carol took her time assessing the situation. Eventually she ordered a vodka and Red Bull. The bartender was a pretty young woman. It wasn’t long before the now unattached wife was asked to dance. Then she was asked to dance again.

It felt great for Carol to hit the floor and move her body. Paul never took her dancing. She really let lose and exploited her many years of dance training. A few men tried to chat her up, but the feeling just wasn’t right. Carol was still getting her feet settled. She was checking out the lay of the land. The now somewhat more relaxed wife glanced down the bar. She saw Paul lurking about. Her husband was sipping on a Tiger beer further down the bar. Their eyes connected a few times, but still they kept their distance.

A tall slim young blond girl moved beside Carol at the bar. She seemed to be alone. Soon they were chatting about the club, the music and the guys. They were both checking out the available men.

“No way? Really? You’re fucking married?”

Tina was looking at Carol like she was an alien that had sprouted horns. The sexy Australian blond had not expected to meet a married woman in such an establishment. This nightclub had a reputation for “spring-break-like” hotness. The still youthful looking wife on the hunt for fresh meat nodded and grinned. It felt liberating to tell the truth to another woman. Maybe she wasn’t ready to tell her friends back home, but this girl was a stranger. It just made her feel free to finally confide in someone.

“Yup. Married. Attached to a cock for life.”

Carol grinned. The mood in the club made her feel feisty and giddy.

“A somewhat useless cock it seems.”

Carol grinned. She winked playfully at her new friend.

“So that’s why I’m here. My pussy is feeling rather ignored.”

Carol giggled. The horny wife reached out to take Tina’s hand and give it a squeeze.

“Holy fuck. I came here to surf with my boyfriend, but he fucked this other girl within one week. So now I’m renting a bungalow in Seminyak with three other surfer girls.”

Carol watched the Australian’s face somewhat transfixed. Tina was so beautiful. A striking Australian blonde with large C breasts affixed to a tall slim swimmer’s body.

“Well you’re so beautiful men will swarm around you Tina.”

The blonde girl’s green eyes sparkled.

“Aw you are really sweet. Whatever. I don’t give a fuck. He was just a loser surfer. No ambition in life.”

Tina was bouncing slightly to the music. Her firm young breasts were jiggling in tempo to the pounding beat. Tina’s blue-green eyes caught Carol’s in a temporary gaze.

“Actually I’m bi so I don’t give a shit. Josh was an idiot anyways. Most guys are dumb as posts. Girls are better usually.”

Carol looked at this girl Tina with new eyes. Bisexual? She felt her body begin to tingle even more. Her entire membrane of skin was heightened in a thrill of new sensations. Tina was so beautiful and so open about sex. Carol was shocked. She didn’t know anyone who would just casually admit to being attracted to women like that. This was like a new world for her.

“Seriously. You’re really bisexual?”

Tina turned to look at her new older pretty brunette friend. She laughed easily.

“Why? Is that so weird? Sure I love to suck pussy. Cunt juice is the best.”

Carol was stunned by this gorgeous blonde girl’s openness. They talked and their bodies edged closer together at the bar. Carol had by now completely forgotten about Paul. Everything felt new and exciting. An older man about Paul’s age came over. He tried to ask the straying wife to dance. Carol was too engrossed in her sexy conversation with Tina. The attractive brunette politely declined the man’s offer. The older handsome man with some grey hair on his temples lingered a bit too long. He tried asking again.

Tina flipped her shimmering long blonde hair. She flicked her hair over her shoulder. Wearing a mischievous grin the pretty Australian surfer with firm tits turned to the older guy. She shocked him with a tauntingly gleeful retort.

“Can’t you tell we’re a couple dude? Buzz off. My girlfriend said no.”

With that send off Tina leaned in closer to the mesmerized wife. Before Carol knew what was happening they were kissing. She was stunned and shifted her heels to make sure she didn’t fall over. Not wanting to embarrass her new friend the startled wife responded. She returned the abruptly planted kiss the best she knew how. Tina pushed matters further. The beautiful Australian made the kiss more passionate. Carol felt a tongue probing into her mouth. The shocked wife felt tingles shoot up her spine. Her body shivered nervously. Oh my god this was something new?

After what seemed like an eternity the kiss finally ended. Carol was gasping for air. Her face was flushed and looked totally shocked. They both began giggling like mad. The older man had disappeared. Tina laughed.

“I guess that got rid of him.”

Soon the two women were becoming fast friends. They exchanged cell phone numbers and chatted. Carol had almost forgotten about her “plan” and her main mission for the night. A new cock was required. But how did a woman go about picking one she wondered?

______________________________________________________

A few feet away a tall muscular blonde moppy-haired Canadian athlete was eyeing Carol from a distance. Young William was talking to his buddy Steve. At twenty they were both wannabe professional tennis players. The two hard-body athletes were in Bali for a small regional tennis tournament. They were hoping to earn some ATP points.

“Watcha think? She’s hot right?”

Steve looked towards Carol and the sexy blonde standing beside her at the bar.

“I sort of dig the blonde actually. But yeah the brunette has a fucking hot ass. That ass is tight as all fuck. It might be the best ass in the whole club.”

Will was almost drooling as he stared. He couldn’t take his eyes off the sexy older brunette at the bar. The black and white check mini skirt was just so sexy. Her long sexy legs and her narrow waist were making the young man who was a teenager only four weeks earlier horny as hell.

“But she’s out of your league dude. Look at her.”

Will looked and made his male calculations. The sex calculator hummed making plus and minus entries in the “will she fuck me” ledger. How probable was success? Did he have any chance? Men thought these thoughts when the checked out sexy women they were pursuing.

“What do you mean? She’s grade-A number-one prime cut, hot-ass, hot-body fucking material.”

Steve laughed at his dopey floppy-haired dreamy friend from Vancouver. Steve figured blondes really were dumb, even male blondes. The guy might be an amazing tennis player, but when it came to women he was far too ambitious for his own good.

“Dude she’s older than you by a few,” Steve paused, “and look at those clothes man. That’s like sophisticated shit she’s decked out in. That kind of chick is looking for sugar daddy material, not some poor tennis chump like you and me.”

Will thought about it. He agreed with Steve’s assessment, but still he couldn’t help staring. Sexual attraction is like that; you can’t control whom you desire. Fuck that woman was so hot. His cock was hard just looking at her.

“I have to ask her to dance man.”

Steve chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. His friend was truly an idiot. Guys from Vancouver just smoked too much weed. It killed their brain cells.

“Okay dude. But you’ll be shot down in flames. She wants a guy in a suit with a gold Rolex buddy. Take it from me. You don’t have a chance in hell.”

The two young tanned studs laughed. Will was pretty sure his friend was right, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. He gulped his drink and resolved to walk over with the next song.

_____________________________________________

Paul had found a bar seat about six seats away from his wife. He had watched the entire scene where his wife met Tina. He had been surprised when out of the blue, as an older guy tried to pick his wife up, the two women had kissed. The curious husband had felt his cock swell to new dimensions. He had never expected to see his wife engage in lesbian sex. New thoughts entered his head.

The two women chatted. Tina moved closer to Carol to whisper softly into her new friend’s ear.

“Don’t look now but I think you have an admirer. He’s been staring at your ass forever.”

Carol giggled and blushed. She was curious to look, but restrained her self. Women know how to look without being obvious. They are trained in these talents from when they turn sixteen. Finally the cock-hunting wife casually turned. She pretended to scan the room with a nonchalant disregard. Tina whispered close to her ear.

“See the muscular blonde guy in the tight jeans.”

Carol was surprised. The man Tina was directing her attention to was extremely handsome. Oh and so young. So god damned young! Was he even legal? She wanted to giggle. Yet she felt her pussy spasm with desire. Fuck he was so hot. What a body. What a dreamy face. Could a guy that hot actually want to fuck her?

“Oh god he’s coming over. What do you want to do? Shall I get rid of him like the last guy?”

Tina held onto Carol’s hand. Carol’s heart was racing. She tilted her head close to Tina’s and whispered in her ear. For some reason she felt so close and attracted to this young sexy Aussie girl. Carol felt she could confide in Tina, even with even her deepest secrets.

“Tina he’s so yummy. I think I want him.”

Tina giggled and nodded agreement.

“Well if you want him I think you can have him. He is pretty yummy.”

Will’s tummy was full of butterflies as he tried his luck. The young Canadian did his best to act suave and confident approaching his prey. Little did he know that the two women had already pretty much decided he would succeed? Like all men William was oblivious to their devious female plans. The handsome young Canadian was trying to formulate his opening line. When the aspiring tennis player finally arrived at the bar he sort of flubbed it.

Will was too nervous to act all Steve McQueen cool. All he could get out was some semblance of a mumbled request to dance. A new song was just starting so the request didn’t seem entirely idiotic. Carol looked up with warm and inviting brown eyes. The pretty married brunette smiled.

Carol knew her husband Paul was watching a few feet away. It was his eyes on her that made the moment so much more delicious. The horny wife held Tina’s hand in a tight nervous grip. This was beyond anything Carol had expected.

“Well young man I’m a bit tired. I’ve danced a few dances already. Perhaps we can wait for a slow song to come on.”

Will’s beaming eager face collapsed in defeat. Shot down! He was turning and about to retreat with his cock and balls tucked humiliatingly between his legs. Fuck he had struck out. Girls that sexy always give you the polite brush off. Yeah he knew he would strike out. It was then Carol’s hand reached out and gently touched his forearm to make the stud-like Canadian pause.

“But why don’t you stay and I’ll buy you a drink?”

To be continued…….

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments