Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High Rise Voyeurs

"Jake and Julie are in for a surprise."

18
9 Comments 9
18.6k Views 18.6k
906 words 906 words

 

 

I am a senior partner at the top law firm in the city and my wife is the chief neurosurgeon at the top hospital in the city. We both have a rare weekend off together and have an opportunity to enjoy one of our sexual pleasures. We are both voyeurs and exhibitionists. This weekend we are indulging in voyeurism.

We live in an exclusive, private residential tower on the twentieth floor. I am just getting home at six in the evening. My wife Julie calls out, "Hurry up Jake, the show is just beginning."

Walking toward the master bedroom, There was only one light on, giving the room a soft glow. Julie had the curtains wide open on the floor to ceiling windows. She was sitting naked on the cushioned bench and was looking through her telescope at the condo building four hundred yards away.

I quickly undressed and joined her, kissing her on the cheek. I was handed a glass of wine as I sat next to her. I took a sip, then looked through my telescope.

We watched the couple as she licked his very large cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, then down the long hard shaft to the large scrotum. Her hand slid up his shaft, rubbed his circumcised head as she licked his scrotum. Turning her hand on the downward stroke, he threw his head back as she licked back up the shaft.

She slowly took the big head between her lips as she fondled his large balls. Her mouth engulfed inch by inch his shaft. She took him in down to the base, then after holding him there she slowly slid up.

I looked at Julie as she fingered her shaved honey pot, she looked at me as I stroked my cock. I stroked my cock just like the girl did with her stud. Julie let out a gasp as precum oozed onto the head. I wiped off the precum with my fingers, offering them to Julie to lick.

Julie said, "Please coat the rim of my glass." After I did, I continued to stroke my cock as I watched my wife sip from her glass.

She did this while looking at me. Slipping her fingers from her honey pot, I held out my glass as she coated the rim with her sweet tasting nectar. I took a sip as she watched while slipping her fingers back in her honey pot.

We went back to watching the show before us. The couple were now fucking in reverse cowgirl style. She bounced on her stud, arching her back. With breasts pushing upward, nipples begging to be sucked. We saw she was screaming that she was cuming.

Julie and I were about to cum with them when the girl let slip that very big cock from her wet love tunnel. She quickly turned, facing her stud as she stroked his cock until he came.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

Julie screamed out, "Oh God, I'm cuming!" As he released load after load onto her breasts and stomach. Julie and I came together as the girl aimed her studs final load onto his stomach.

I aimed my cock toward my stomach, releasing my cream until I was drained. After cuming, Julie spread her sweet nectar over her stomach. Then my wife covered her breasts with her sweet nectar.

We watched the two lovers as she licked up his cream, sharing some with him in a passionate kiss. Julie turned, facing me as I moved to her. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I licked her sweet nectar from them. She pushed me back and then licked the cream from my stomach.

Julie shared some with me in a passionate kiss. We tasted our juices mixed together, moaning into each other's mouths. She then mounted my hard cock as we faced each other.

Bouncing up and down, her head fell back thrusting her breasts out. Pinching and twisting her taught nipples, Julie screamed out as she came. My cock my cock erupted, filling her sweet honey pot. Holding each other, I looked in my telescope to see what our two lovers were doing.

"Oh my God, Julie!" Turning to look at her, she asked what was wrong. I told her to look.

Looking through my telescope she saw it, They were looking at us!

"Now what, Jake?" As Julie kept looking at them.

I had an idea and went to get paper and a felt pen. Julie had moved to her telescope and told me to look through mine. When I looked, the girl held up a paper that said "hi." We looked at each other, and decided to reply.

As we "talked," Julie and I found out that they have been watching us the last two months. The same time period that we were watching them. We found out they too are voyeurs and exhibitionists.

We all agreed that it was exciting to watch each other and were looking forward to the next time.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments