Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His View

"A good ride after a hard days work."

23
12 Comments 12
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
He leaned back in his chair, arms stretched out high and wiggled his fingers that had been cramping. There was something to be said, about handwritten contracts. He enjoyed the strategies and alliances he could construct on a simple piece of paper. There was a reason of course, as to why the law world called him the master manipulator. He ensured he had time to alway double-checked and triple when needed to secure his strategies that looked like a gift horse in the mouth, but were in fact, a way to strangle the life out of an opponent when required.

Checking his watch, he smiled to himself, it was time. He glanced up to peer out his office window, as he knew he would see her. Sure enough there she was working diligently at her desk. Watching, he saw her office door open and her secretary wave goodbye; 'Oh yes,' he had excellent timing when it came to her and her schedules.

She had moved into the building opposite his a year ago. The buildings were so close he could make out the writing on her desk pad at times. She would slip up here and there. Those were the moments he loved to anticipate. If a craving hit her, and cravings hit her often, she would sink into her chair, slide her delicate fingers under her clothes and rub her most private delights. He did wonder if she could see him, in fact, this question had floated in the front of his mind for many months without an answer coming, now he just didn't care.

The first time he observed her technique, he had almost toppled out of his chair. Watched her slip her hand down into her suit trousers to correct something uncomfortable, or so he thought at the time until she continued with an arm pumping movement. He had watched her lean against her wall and worked herself into a frenzy. He had seen the glistening sheen of sweat that had appeared on her brow. His hardness had slammed into him as she had moved her hand to her lips after and licked them clean.

She serviced herself once or twice a week now, usually when it was knock off time for her employees. He would settle back and enjoy the show. And by the looks of her now, tonight was going to be exceptional, he thought as he spied her opening a particular drawer, noticing the little smirk that appeared on her lips.

He switched off his desk lamp and moved over to the chair by the wooden unit storing his alcohol. His view was much better from here, and he poured himself a stiff whiskey while he waited. He also unzipped his pants to make a little more room. Her effect on him had grown steady with every day that passed. He liked to think of what scent she wore and how it would wrap around him as her tight pussy sheath his shaft; The feel of her gliding up and down on his throbbing cock. How tight her pussy lips would hold him as her internal muscles squeezed him so hard before melting all over him with her juices. She had started to enter into his dreams at night, and the things, she did to him, were monumental. He had woken up in a wet mess once or twice.

She wouldn't disappoint him by making him wait this evening either; she walked purposely to the door and latched the lock before she turned towards the window. She began unbuttoning her shirt slowly then dropped it to the floor. She was wearing a smokey pink bra. He scrutinized her movements as she slowly manipulated her breast through the material. The soft nipples hardened and pushed out of the sheer lace. One hand moved to her hair and unclipped it, allowing curls to loosely fall down, bouncing across her shoulders to frame her delicate face. Then she gazed down and with a flick of her fingers on the front clasp, and a shrug of her thin shoulders; her bra joined her shirt on the soft carpet.

She cupped her bosoms and rubbed her thumb across them as she tilted her head back, enjoyed the attention she was giving herself. He imagined the sound of the soft groan as he saw her body quiver. He knew she would be wet. Armed with knowledge from previous nights, he knew her underwear would be soaking by the time she reached to remove them, just from playing with her breasts. He admitted to himself he would be wet with his precum if he ever got to handle those breasts. They were generously size globes, pale skin, and smokey pink areolas with the nice size nipples. Nipples to be nipped at, sucked on, and best of all to be ejaculated on. Ones that men craved for and magazines airbrushed for. They were, in his mind the perfect pair.

Yeah, she must be wet by now, He thought to himself. He would love to get a hold of those panties of hers. To suck them dry. All girls tasted different, some sweet and some sour. This didn't matter to him. when he had his head between their thighs, he was in his euphoric state. It was his downfall and they loved it. 

He continued to slowly stroke his thickening rod, not allowing any form of heightening excitement to induce him loose control before the end of this show.

Her hands moved to the back of her skirt; she unzipped and dropped it from her hips letting it fall. There she stood in all her beauty. Pink high heels, skin tone stockings to the thighs where cute pink garter hooks attached and very cheeky smokey pink panties covering just a little of the bright creamy skin. Not a dimple or freckle in sight. He had looked for some sign, looked very carefully over the year. She was almost too perfect. She moved to her drawer again and pulled out the larger of her toys. The dildo she attached to the floor with a suction cup…

Ah, she wanted to ride and ride hard, and he loved this aspect the best. It meant she needed to use the tiny footstool built into the floorboards by the window. It also promised she would be pressed hard against the glass with the thrusting of her hips, giving him a view to watch every unique expression that crossed her face, a composition of movement he loved.

His eyes continued to linger on her face as she carried on the playing with her breasts.

Khatheen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khatheen

She seemed to be dancing to a little music he couldn’t hear, but easily could imagine. He watched her place a delicate foot on her office chairs and slowly rolled down her stockings allowing him to view her beautifully shaped legs unhindered by the offending nylon. Her skin was lusciously smooth looking, soft and pliable. He groaned softly, as he could almost feel the softest under his palm.

Then she switched feet; it was here that he was rewarded with the confirmation of his earlier thoughts. The material of her underwear was indeed wet, so wet it was molded to the outer lips of her lovely shaped pussy. He felt the wetness on his hand and glanced down to view his pre-cum that was now coating his cock. Pity she wasn’t here to lean down and lick him he though as closing his eyes for just a moment to allow the image settle in. Her hot breath falling on his cock for an answering jerk, before her lips trapped his cock's head between them, her tongue dipping at the opening on his dicks head, then slowly suck him deep inside her wet mouth only to allow him to invade her throat with slow, intentional thrusts. His eyes snapped open so he could move his gaze back to her performance, not wanting to miss out due to his imaginings.

She turned to face her desk for a moment and then bent at the waist, her hands having pulled her panties with them as they traced the skin down to her ankles. 'Fuck,' this view couldn’t get any better he thought as he swigged another shot of whiskey. Her lack of hair on her pussy allowed him to see every part of her labia, the soft pinkness of the inner flesh peeking at him and a very sexy eye winking at him. What he would do, if he could just lean forward and lick that pussy and own it as his own. He swallowed another needy shot of the amber liquid from his fast emptying glass.

She turned and slipped her butt-cheeks up on the edge of her desk, spreading her legs wide. “Fuck he thought again as he felt his cock jerk to full attention at the glorious sight. Her fingers moved from her mouth where she had wet them, down until they were playing with her clitoris. His hand started to pump his shaft a little faster. Oops nearly, he thought as he slowed down again. Where is the fun in getting off soon, when he could edge to this delightful display she was delivering him tonight.

He watched as she arched her back, pushing a finger deep inside herself. He could see her legs were shaking with the heightening pleasure she was giving herself. Then she slipped a second finger inside while her thumb continued to graze her clit. His gaze caught on her mouth as it opened with more than a mere groan. Yeah, she loved to fuck herself. So skillfully, she played with her clit in an angle that gave him a full view. So fucking gorgeous he thought as he witnessed the surge of wetness leaving her vagina, Oh yeah baby it was time…

He observed her wet the bottom of the dildo from a nearby water glass and move to the footstool where she placed it. She tested it with a tug to ensure the suction cup stayed in place, a tug he felt deep down in his loins Then she placed her hands on the window while she lowered herself onto her knees, onto the thick solid silicon cock awaiting her. It was a good nine inches tall he thought and a very thick rod to boot. Not as thick as his own but yeah he admitted it was longer then his raging penis.

Her head tilted back slightly as her hips moved into position.

Slowly he watched her favorite phallus disappear between her legs. Her breasts every now and again grazed against the coldness of the windowpane, he could see they pebbled swelling harder from its coolness. Her head turned to the side ensuring no fogging of the glass, as she slowly started to pump her hips up and down on the rod. She grabbed at the windows for a moment, her face surprised.

"Shit" he muttered as his left hand brushed some drops of whiskey off his knee. She squirted; he loved when that happened. It wasn't every time, but by God when it happened, she would get this shocked look for a second or two, then a very sexy smugness appeared in her body's movements as she looked down to see the puddle on the floor. So fucking provoking.

He continued to watch as she raised herself up off the fraudulent cock before she pushed down taking it back into her pussy, deeper inside each time. Little "oh’s" would form on her lips; well that is what he saw when he could move his gaze up to her face. Right now, it was the scene between her legs that genuinely held his attentions. Her pace picked up; faster and faster she rode, slamming herself downwards on the stiff baton. And along with her, he kept the same rhythm, every stroke matching every decent of her hips.

Sometimes it felt like she was staring right at him. It almost startled him into stopping his play, but not for long. He couldn’t hold back and stroked himself into a frenzy. He recognized the orgasm that hit her, as a deep-rooted one. He watched her face go a soft pink as she held her breath and strained to feel every last inch of the remarkable pulsing that had taken her body to the edge before she collapsed against the window. That’s when it happened for him. He grabbed his now empty glass, and he shot his load, rope after steamy rope of cum into the overly warm glass. He surprised himself when he had to wipe his hands after from the overflow.

He sat relaxed while he continued to watch her steadying herself before redressed and tidied up. He loved the way she would lick the dildo to taste her essences before she disappeared into her private bathroom to clean it. Returning to replacing it back into its box then back into the drawer for the next time the urge hits her. She grabbed her purse and left for the day as he made his way back to his desk, flicking the lamp on. Should he send flowers? Why not, he smiled as he picked up the next file that needed to be worked on. He loved his job.

Published 
Written by Tranquil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments