Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julia's Transition To Slut

"Julia's life is turned upside down during one short morning run."

20
6 Comments 6
18.0k Views 18.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Feet pounding on the pavement. She could feel her body vibrate with ever step. Her favorite new running tune beating through her body. She was a little early this morning on account of her jet lag. Still, this was a great morning run and she was already getting pumped for another day in her hometown office in Amsterdam.

She, in this case, referring to Julia, Jules to her friends, and she loved her job as consultant. Just back from a jaunt to the other side of the pond where she'd managed to convince a senior partner with her idea on how to solve the issues a New York based company was having in her home country. That this idea had to supersede the idea of her two colleagues who had worked long hours on the project for the past month was not her problem. She couldn't help it that she was better than them, could she? Besides, this might help her finally make the youngest senior. Something she'd been working towards for quite some time now.

With a satisfied sigh she picked up the pace a little. Slim and satin smooth legs powering her through the bend at the end of 't Vondelpark and ready to start her second lap. Admittedly, this wasn't the best park for her to run as it wasn't the largest. But, it was the place to see and be seen. Julia didn't mind at all being seen. Some people just deserved to be seen, she thought, especially her.

She knew she had a perfectly toned body from her regular workouts, both on the street as well as in the gym. Though at just a tad over 1.70 meters in length she wasn't the tallest woman in the world. Her perfect round bum which was her pride and joy the result of quite a bit of effort. This was complimented by her C-cup breasts. Unfortunately, for the moment flattened and contained by her sports bra which in turn was covered by a sheer yellow cotton tank top. She had a winning smile she could flash at any moment, used recently to convince her senior partner. Blue eyes that sparkled with obvious intelligence and the whole was completed by stark black hair, for the moment pulled up in a ponytail for the morning run.

As she came round the bend she turned her mind to that evening. Being apart from your boyfriend is no fun for a week and she still needed to convince him they should buy the couch she wanted. Sometimes sex can be enjoyable and useful at the same time she grinned to herself. Having decided on her plan of action (mostly what lingerie she would wear) she resumed her attention on her run. On a whim taking off from the main track, which she normally would take all the way around the park. She headed into the smaller secluded gravel paths creating an inner circle. She was early so she could spend a little extra time and perhaps she could even find a suitable new route.

The gravel paths, normally already deserted, were especially quiet this early in the morning. She was therefore all the more surprised when she spotted a couple through the trees a bit further on. Approaching them at her steady pace, they came more clearly into view, within seconds. As she passed the last few tree's and ran into the small open clearing they were in, she was able to have an especially good look. She stumbled.

The girl was absolutely gorgeous. She had stunning platinum blond hair flowing down her shoulders with a beautiful figure and at least double D-cup breasts from what she could see. Julia had to admit the guy didn't seem to be too bad looking either, very muscular type with short scruffy dark hair who unfortunately had his back turned to her. That wasn't the reason she stumbled however.

The blond was sitting on the edge of one of the picnic tables, legs spread with her feet up balanced on the bench a little in front of her ensuring her knees were above her waist ever so slightly and giving the guy a full view. Even Julia could see the tiny red thong slid to the side exposing her pussy. Julia thought she could even see the girls slit glistening as she pounded past. Both the girl and guy were oblivious to her passing and with a few more seconds of astonishment, she was into the next pathway through the trees hiding the adventurous couple from sight. Without ever realizing exactly why, Julia slowed down to a walk and stopped. Contemplating whether she should, in the end her curiosity won the day. Slowly she made her way back to the clearing, this time through the trees and a few bushes and avoiding the path. Almost at the edge of the clearing she stopped, kneeling down behind a bush and a few trees to prevent her from being discovered.

~~~

Micheal was late. "Fucking flat tire," he swore to himself as he made his way along the winding paths of 't Vondelpark. He only hoped James and Janneke hadn't gotten too far along yet. He'd been looking forward to this morning for almost a week now!

His younger brother really was a charmer. James thought back on the night they both met Janneke. They'd only been in the country for a week setting up the basis for the expansion of their web shop to European shores when they came across Janneke in a bar. She was everything they imagined a Dutch girl would be when they stepped aboard the plane towards Amsterdam. Freakishly hot, cheeky and extremely adventurous, it hadn't taken long before his younger brother had been hitting it off with her. It was she who had suggested getting Michael involved in their various sexual exploits. This was the first time however it would be in such a public place.

He was only a minute away from the clearing where they'd said they'd meet up and he was already straining his ears to see if he could hear her. With only fifty meters to go and the clearing out of sight, he thought he heard a soft moan. He stopped his anxious pace and slowing down made his way along the last few curves he knew would give him a view of the action. He heard the moan again, but muted which was unlike Janneke. If he hadn't been so eager to double check to see if he could hear Janneke's excited moans he would've missed her. As it was, it only took him moments to spot Julia kneeling down behind a bush with her shoulders moving and it looked like her hand was probably down her pants.

~~~

Julia didn't know what had come over her. Maybe it was the fact that her sex life with her boyfriend had become dull and plain. Maybe it was the fact that it had been awhile since she'd actually cum. Perhaps it was the fact that public sex had always been a fantasy of hers but one she had been terrified to try out. Or it could be that this gorgeous couple fooling around in such a public place seemed to unreal and was pushing her buttons. Either way, she couldn't help it. She had to keep watching. And by now she was eagerly fingering herself too as she knelt in the shadows.

The exact moment when she slid her hands down her tight jogging shorts had escaped her. Probably when the girl had seductively slid out of her red thong and handed it over to the guy. He hadn't wasted any time after that and now stood in front of the table. After having pushed the girl onto her back with her legs up in the air was now rubbing her clit slowly to her obvious pleasure. Julia had watched this intense moment and couldn't help a moan escaping her mouth as she was getting more and more turned on.

Now there was nothing slow about his movements as he furiously fingered the girl. Her moans came louder and louder and as the guy stuffed the red thong into her willing mouth another moan escaped Julia's own body.

She was so distracted she hadn't noticed Michael creeping up behind her and was therefore thoroughly shocked when he grabbed her by her pony tail and forced her to her hands and knees.

"Enjoying the show?" he whispered in her ear. She could feel his breath in her neck. This couldn't be true. So embarrassing!

"You enjoy watching other people fuck?" the voice asked crudely in the same barely audible whisper. She opened her mouth to respond but nothing came out. Her mouth was completely dry in a flash. She could feel her body still flush with excitement and it was now aching for her touch which she had enjoyed moments ago. Was her body getting turned on by this? Another rush of embarrassment coursed through her body and her face was radiating heat. She was sure her assailant could see it.

"Would you like me to call my friends over? Let them know they have a naughty little girl watching them?" the voice continued. Julia stiffened. Having one man catch her was bad enough. Still being forced to face the horny couple on her hands and knees she knew she would die from embarassment. To have that gorgeous couple know she was watching and even masturbating to them... she was mortified, how did she end up in this situation. She was always in control!

"No," she breathed with her throat still dry. She watched as the girl slid the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders freeing her grand tits for pleasure by her own hands. Any attempt to avert her eyes was met with a tighter hold on her pony tail forcing her to keep facing the action. It felt like ages before the girl started bucking her hips into the guy's hand and finally shivering with what was clearly an orgasm.

"Do you like what you see?" the voice asked breaking her reverie.

Did she? Julia wondered. Isn't that after all why she stopped and turned back? Yet... it wasn't normal to spy on people while they were as intimate as this couple. Why then had the throb in her lower stomach only increased more and more with each continued act of debauchery? "Yes," she admitted, her shame now complete.

"You're wet aren't you? Turned on like a naughty young girl seeing porn for the first time?"

"Yes," now slightly more huskily.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

The girl had slid off the table and was now squatting in front of the guy eagerly undoing his belt and fly. Seconds later she had his large cock out and had taken it into her mouth in one smooth motion. Completely! Julia thought that was something that only happened in porn.

"Embarrassed at being caught, aren't we?" the voice teased.

"Yes." Embarrassment and heat now alternately pulsing through her body. She had never felt like this before and now desperately needed to reach her clit. Yet she knew she couldn't. Perched, as she was, precariously on her hands and knees her head forced face forwards by the firm grip of her unknown tease. Perhaps this is why she so eagerly sucked on his two finger as he instructed her to do 'like the girl she so admired'.

~~~

Even Michael was surprised by her eagerness as she sucked both his fingers strongly into her mouth. Yes, he'd miss out on Janneke, but maybe that's not so bad. Having stepped slightly around the kneeling body of Julia to present his fingers, he finally had time to admire her well toned body. She was definitely hot he decided as he planned his next few questions to exact as much from her as he could.

She barely managed to nod due to the two fingers deep in her mouth as he asked her if her blood was racing. Not that he really needed the confirmation. He could practically feel her heart pound in her chest.

"Are you normally this freaky?" he asked with a silent grin and was rewarded by a frantic sideways motion of her head. He started sliding his fingers in and out of her mouth quicker and rougher, matching James as he too took more control of 'his' girl. "Start fingering again," Michael commanded as he let off a little on her pony tail giving her a little more stability. Another frantic shaking of her head. 'This won't do at all,' Michael thought, grinning.

~~~

"Please no!" She silently begged with two fingers now pumping her mouth. "Hadn't this gone on far enough? To be caught was one thing, but to willingly masturbate... in front of him? A stranger?" But her body betrayed her. When he ordered her again her hand swiftly shot between her legs. She sighed around his fingers as she finally gave her pulsing clit some much needed relief.

Julia rubbed furiously. Waves of pleasure now cascading through her body as she was finally getting what she so desperately needed. She was beyond caring when she felt a rough hand pull down her flimsy cotton top around her shoulders and grope under her sports bra, dislodging it. Practically enjoying the fact that her unknown assailant was helping himself to her body. More moans escaped her mouth, stifled by his fingers. Had she ever even moaned before?

"Are you enjoying this little slut?" His question jolted her out of her train of thought. Wait? Slut? But as he slowly pulled his fingers out of her mouth for the last time all she could bring out in response was a satisfied hum, which she was sure he had taken for assent. God that felt good!

Meanwhile the naughty couple had moved on as well. The girl was bent over the table, her bare tits pressed against its surface, with the guy pounding her like there was no tomorrow. She was facing Julia. Julia could see the thong still in her mouth and the glazed eyes hinting at the ecstasy she was in. Suddenly Julia gasped. In a rush of movement her tease had pulled down her lycra running legging and thong exposing her hot slit to the cool morning air. He pushed her hand away and started rubbing her glistening slit from behind. She could feel his finger rub roughly over her exposed lips and throbbing clit. It felt so good. She was pushing her ass back against his hand to better feel his hand.

"Do you want it just like that girl?" the voice whispered again.

"Yes," she moaned as he was exploring her most intimate parts. "YES," she moaned again desperately as she could feel his moist digits explore her tight virgin asshole. He slowly slid his fingers first digit in. "Ungh..." was the response. As Michael started to slide his finger further in and out Julia's eyes too gloss over.

"Admit it. You love being a slut like that one over there," he insisted. Julia hesitated. She wasn't a slut. She'd always been a 'good' girl. This was not like her. She hadn't ever even had her ass penetrated. "Admit it!" he urged again.

"Ungh..." she moaned as she felt his whole index finger slide all the way in her. She focused briefly on the slut being banged right in front of her. Her whole body now pulsing in time with his finger thrusting in her ass. "Yes, I love being a slut," she whispered.

"What?" the guy teased.

"I love being a slut," Julia growled as she felt her lower stomach tighten up. "I love being a slut," she repeated as her clit exploded in waves of ecstasy. "I love it," she sighed satisfied.

But Michael wasn't quite done with this new found slut yet. He pulled her back so she was sitting on her knees. With quick experienced hands he pulled her cotton running tank top further down.

"Stretch out your arms," continued his demands. Still in a blissful state Julia complied without hesitation. Her ponytail was briefly released and before she knew it her sports bra was lying next to her in the grass and the firm grip on her ponytail was reinstated. Slowly coming back to earth Julia started getting worried. What have I just done? Why did he take my bra off? What's going to happen now? Immediately more shame flooded her thoughts. Oh. My. God. She'd just admitted to being a slut. Been ass fingered and had cummed in front of a stranger whom she didn't even know.

Before she had time to react he had grabbed her cellphone from waterproof band on her upper arm. She was still forced to watch the guy savagely bang the blond now on her back on the table. She heard a phone vibrate in the man's pocket. Moments later it was back in her waterproof band.

"You will stay here enjoying the lovely couple finish. You will not turn around." She shivered at the strength of his commands. She heard the click of a phone camera several times and realized she was kneeling topless, with her jogging leggings at her knees in the middle of a public park. She heard soft footsteps receding in the moist grass, but at the same time the guy in front of her was just about to cum all over the gorgeous big tits of the platinum blond kneeling in front of him. She saw the blond smile as the guy helped her up. She pulled the dress up and seconds later they were walking off as if nothing had ever happened. She turned around but all she saw was the solid form of a man walking away in the distance.

Julia remained behind. Still stunned at what she had just experienced. Once again recollecting her thoughts she realized she had no idea how much time had passed and people were probably starting to crowd the park for their morning run. She pulled up her cotton top defensively looking around for her bra. It was nowhere to be found! And her cotton running top was still semi-see through. Uneasily she got up. Pulling her jogging leggings up as well. Still having to cross the whole park she hesitantly started jogging again.

Her curvaceous C-cup tits now lacking support bouncing with every step. Her nipples clearly visible through the thin semi-see through fabric of her top. Just as she had feared, the first runners had already hit the trail running around the park. She sped up, but this also increased the bounce in her step... and correspondingly her tits as well. She knew she was flushing furiously as she realized each and every guy she met was staring openly at her tits. Even some of the women were staring appreciatively.

She tried to ignore them and it took several agonizing minutes before she had exited the park and was running the few streets to her house. Thankfully here the people were still in the process of getting up and were either still at home or at least not paying attention to another runner. Opening the door she practically jumped inside collapsing on the bottom of the stairs as the door closed behind her.

Still flush with shame, or was it excitement? She calmed her breathing and again went through what had just happened. She still had trouble comprehending when she heard the sleepy voice of her boyfriend.

"Babe, is that you?"

She took another couple of deep breaths. Despite the warmth of her home, her nipples were still rock hard and pronounced through her sheer shirt. Likewise, her pussy had regained the incessant throb barely satisfied earlier in the morning. She needed a cock right now and her boyfriend would suffice. This time however, she would be in control!

~~~

Five days later and it was still practically the only thing Julia could think about whenever she was unoccupied. Even her co-workers had noticed her daydreams and were wondering if she had perhaps gotten sick. In the middle of the daily morning meeting her phone vibrated in her suit pocket. She opened the 'whatsapp' message she'd just received from an unknown number. "How is the little slut doing?" Attached was a picture of her, practically undressed and watching. The fornicating couple is clear in the background.

Published 
Written by Broc85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments