Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Li-Li

"Chinese yum-yum"

8
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My friend Phil and I were best friends since high school, we got along well together sharing an interest in math, chess and the martial arts. I hung out at his dad's bakery on weekends helping him with his chores so we could go fishing.

That however wasn't my only reason, I also had a crush on his older sister Li-Li. She was a beautiful Chinese girl, with long black hair curvy hips and long legs. Quite tall for a girl she took after her father who was from the Northern providence. We all got along well and as we grew older together we found ourselves chatting late into the night on the telephone.

Our friendship matured over the years, she was also my doubles partner in many tournaments, I also had the pleasure of taking her out on many a New Years Eve night. Her dad trusted me implicitly and so did she; but as she said I was just too nice a guy for her to date.

In the late 70's her family migrated to Toronto, I would visit in the summer and winter. Typically we went out in a group as no one was seeing anyone on a serious basis, and after clubbing we all gathered at Li-Li's home where we would order pizza and play Trivial Pursuit into the wee hours. It was not uncommon for us to crash on the floor and sleep over.

Li-Li never seemed to mind snuggling up to me on the floor but in our innocence nothing every happened. One night after a exceptionally freaky night of partying she changed into a super long t-shirt nightie, we sat around taking vodka shots on each wrong answer. I was very surprised that Li-Li was losing; as she; like her brother had a very brilliant mind.

I was exhausted having flown in the night before; it seemed everyone was tired as well, we all scoped out our particular spots and Li-Li came to lay beside me. My hand draped around her and my face buried in her hair, I was out like a light.

I can't recall if I was dreaming but the next thing I remember; having a raging hard on, my eyes opened slowly as I felt Li-Li's increased pressure rubbing against my cock. She was grinding back and forth masturbating her pussy with my cock, her night gown was hiked above her waist and she wasn't wearing any panties.

I lay still enjoying her motion, afraid that she might stop if she knew I was awake. Her breathing intensified and little moans escaped her lips. Her pussy was soft and wet and while I had not penetrated her, the cool feel of her pussy lips as my root passed through her furrow was also bringing me to the edge.

Confident that I was fast asleep Li-Li seemed emboldened, With a firm grasp she began massaging her clit with the head of my cock; after a few minutes of intense rubbing we were both cumming,
I lay quiet and still, not knowing what to do next or how to approach the situation. Li-Li reached for her panties and with practiced hands removed all trace of evidence from my cock. Resumed her position on the floor and fell asleep.

Little was said the next day and my stay in Toronto remained without a repeat, towards the end of my trip, Li-Li's dad mentioned that he was planning to send her back to Jamaica on vacation this coming winter, and If I would be available to look after her. We both blushed but for entirely different reasons, and I gave him my word that I would do my best to see that she had a great time.

On returning home I hooked up with my touring partner Mark; we hit the beaches and hotels looking for girls. Mark originally from Vancouver, came on vacation one summer and fell under the island spell and was now living permanently. We chatted about my trip to Toronto sans any mention of Li-Li, while he shared news of the last two weeks.

Months flew by till a call late one night reminded me of Li-Li's trip, she would be arriving on Thursday afternoon, would I available to give her a ride from the airport.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns



"No Problem" I said

She arrived as scheduled; packing her luggage in my car I drove her to her uncles house. We made plans to pick her up later.

Later that night I brought Mark along and it seemed they hit it off quite well. Li-Li liked his long blond hair and the fact that he wore an ear ring. He was a little unnerved when she gushed about his blue eyes.

For the next two weeks we hung out at the beach and at night went clubbing, sometimes we would head back to Mark's pad to cook or chill out listening to music. One moonless night while watching the millions of star; Mark decided it would be a good time to spark one up.

Li-Li's eyes burned brightly and asked if she could have a hit.

"Li I never knew you smoked".

"There's lots of things you don't know about me" she said with a smile and wink.

We passed the spliff around several times, I got us a few Red Stripes to slake the thirst and we cranked the music up for our own private party.

When Mark left to take a whiz, Li-Li sidled up to me and asked me if I would be jealous if she put a move on Mark.

"Go for it" I said.
"I owe you one, ...don't worry I'll make it up to you" with a light kiss on my lips she sealed the deal.

It was getting chilly outside so we moved inside to Mark's bedroom, it was quite spartan, a typical bachelor's pad. There was a giant futon which we all laid across. Frankly I was a bit tired and since I was privy to Li-Li's plans I decided to close my eyes and go to sleep.

From the corner of my eyes I saw her nestle into his arms, much the same way she had done with me over the years. A smile crossed my face, these were two of my best friends; let them have a bit of fun.

I must have dozed off for when I woke the room was pitch dark, a street lamp cast a sliver of light though the window. There was barely enough light for me to see the silhouette of Li-Li's body pushing back against Mark as he nailed her with animal furor. Li-Li didn't seem to mind that I might wake for she grunted and rattled off a string of dirty expletives as she begged him to fuck her.

Her totally nude body glowed softly in the light, sweat glistened off her back and face. She arched her back, sticking her ass in the air, while he plowed her doggie style from the rear. I could see her looking directly at me and we both knew that I was no longer asleep.
Her face twisted in satisfaction; whether it was from the fucking or from the fact that she felt liberated having revealed her slutty side to me remains a mystery.

My cock hardened and pushed through down to the end of my shorts, as I watched her turn around and began sucking Mark's cock. His cock was stretching her lips but she proved herself adept at managing the task, licking the head and frigging him till he exploded on her tongue.

All that action soon had Mark snoring off in deep sleep, I shifted to my side in an effort to go back to sleep. Li-Li grabbed a blanket and lay beside me as was our custom, this time however she reversed positions for a perfect sixty-nine.
I closed my eyes and lay back while her hands sought out my engorged member, slowly she tugged it coaxing it ever harder, my body quivered as I felt her lips approach. Taking me deep inside her mouth she began to agonizingly tease me.

Slowly, slowly, she advanced on my cock devouring it like a starving dog.

"I have only one weakness" she said "I crave cock"

Published 
Written by top_spin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments