Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush Rendezvous

"Meeting a new chat room buddy leads to a very sexy adventure"

15
4 Comments 4
843 Views 843
3.2k words 3.2k words

It all started in the Lush chat rooms. I had been putting up the sexiest pictures I could find and. as usual, someone eventually sent me a message. Usually, the messages were from some woman who especially enjoyed my pictures that day. Perhaps it was because I was putting up a lot of two guys-double-teaming-one-girl pictures, but that day the message was from another married guy.  

He made it real clear from the beginning that he wasn’t interested in me, but he liked the two guys with one girl pictures I was putting up. We started sending each other the sexiest gifs we could find. At first, we didn’t really chat at all, just sent pictures. I know I was getting off on the pictures, and I could only assume he was as well. We both had very similar tastes in what we found sexy. 

One day, after sending a few sexy gifs, we actually started chatting. I asked if I could see a picture of his wife, and he agreed as long as I sent him one of mine as well. I was happy to show her off, so I quickly shot him over a picture of the two of us all dressed up for a party. He, in turn, sent me a picture of him and his wife together as well. When I saw her picture, I was instantly attracted to her.  

She was a bigger blonde woman with lots of sexy curves, which I really like, and she had a very pretty face. It was very easy for me to imagine all the sexy things I could see myself doing with her, and I let him know it as well. He said he thought my wife was sexy too, and we toyed around a little with a little role-play about swapping wives and what we would do with them.  

It was all just good fun fantasy, and I don’t think either one of us ever imagined it would ever lead to anything other than just pure fantasy. He asked if I could send him a few more pictures of my wife, and once again I was happy to send them. I searched my phone and found three of the best pictures I have, which kind of show off how sexy she is. I had told him from the beginning that she wouldn’t let me take sexy pictures. He followed up with two pictures of his wife for me as well. 

That was when you could say my obsession with her began. When I say obsession, I do not mean the unhealthy stalker-like obsession. She just took over all my jerk-off session fantasies. In every single one, I was fucking her in front of him. I wasn’t shy about letting him know how often and how many times I had jerked off thinking about his wife. Sometimes I would be rather descriptive when telling him how I pleasured his wife in my fantasy that morning.  

Then one day he told me that his wife enjoyed reading his messages and she liked how much I enjoyed fantasizing about her. At first, I was nervous that she had read all the descriptive things I’d written about her, but he assured me she really did like it. Then they surprised me again by telling me they were going to come visit Kansas City, and they wanted me to meet them at their hotel. I figured it seemed like a long shot, but why not give it a try?  

I wasn’t completely convinced they were serious, so I took it with a grain of salt. Then they started asking me about dates, and which ones would work best for me. I was still a little skeptical, but decided I would play along just in case. Eventually, they hit a weekend where I really didn’t have anything. At that point, I was starting to believe they might actually come out to Kansas City.  

Then I had a moment of panic, because the only reason we were chatting was because we wanted to fuck each other’s wife. I was nervous they would call it off if my wife wasn’t going to join us. I thought I might be ruining my chances, but I told them she wasn’t as adventurous as his wife is and she wouldn’t be joining us. I was sure they were going to call it off, but he said they knew she wouldn’t go for it. She made it clear it was all the descriptive messages I’d sent him that made her want to meet up with me. 

Even after we had the dates figured out and they told me which hotel they would be staying at, I was still a little skeptical. I freed up my schedule anyway, but doubts kept creeping in. I’d tell myself they weren’t really going to be there when I got to the hotel. Or, this was really just some kind of ploy, and they were going to kidnap me or something. Then I’d realize there would be no reason to kidnap an old guy like me. Maybe they were going to somehow blackmail me or something? After every negative thought, however, I would end up back at the possibility they really did just want to hook up for a night or two of sexual bliss. 

Finally, the day came when they arrived in Kansas City. They messaged me to let me know which hotel they were staying at and what time they would be there. I got off work and headed straight to their hotel. I told my wife I was having a guy's night with a couple of friends. While I was driving, they messaged me their room number. I parked my car and I could already feel my heart starting to race. A small part of me realized there was certainly a risk involved, but my heart was really racing at the prospect of making a sexual fantasy come true.  

I made it to the elevator and hit the button, feeling the butterflies in my stomach. My heart was pounding in my chest even harder when the doors opened, and I realized their room was the first one on the right. I only had to take a few steps and then I reached out to knock on the door. I was so relieved when he opened the door, and I could see her standing behind him.  

He let me in, and we exchanged some pleasantries. The usual greetings of three people who have only interacted online who were meeting face-to-face for the first time.  We told each other how great it was to finally get to meet, and I asked about their flight. The whole time we were talking, I couldn’t take my eyes off her, and I tried my best not to just stare at her tits. My dick, however, knew why I was there and decided to make its presence known. I tried to keep my hands in front of it, but I saw her eyes move down and the look on her face told me she had noticed.  

“I see you arrived ready to play,” she said. 

I wanted desperately to think of something coy or sexy to say, but all I could think about was seeing her tits. So, I very smoothly nodded my head and probably gave her the goofiest smile ever.

“Well, we didn’t come all this way for nothing,” he said. “It looks like you're ready to get started and I know she is ready. She’s been ready for weeks now.” 

His words were all I needed to make my move. I leaned in and started kissing her deeply. My fingers started working on my shirt buttons as soon as our lips met, and our tongues started dancing together. I pulled my shirt down my arms and let it fall to the ground and then reached down to the bottom of her shirt. I pulled it up and then pulled my lips from hers, just long enough to get her shirt off. 

Once her shirt was off, I pressed my lips back to hers and started working on my belt and pants. Kicking my shoes off while I worked my zipper. I pushed my pants and underwear down at the same time and kicked them both off one foot at a time. Then I pulled her skirt and panties down and let them fall to her feet. I guided her to the king size bed in the middle of the room and then pulled my lips away from hers. As she sat on the bed and started scooting to the middle, I yanked my socks off and climbed onto the bed next to her. 

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and we started kissing again. As our tongues began dancing again, I placed my hand under her right breast and began to caress it. My fingers slid over her large smooth breast and my fingertips found her nipple. While I gently rubbed her nipple between my fingertips, she began stroking my very hard cock.  

I moved my hand down her body and my index finger found her moist slit, and started rubbing at her rather wet opening, up to her clit. I started circling her clit with the moist tip of my finger and then slid it back to her wet opening to do it again. The more I lubed my fingertip and rubbed her clit with it, the faster she would stroke my cock. Her grip was nice and tight, and her hand felt so good moving up and down my hard shaft.  

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

Then she pulled her lips from mine and quickly sat up and moved down to my waist. She leaned her head down and used her hand to guide my cock to her open mouth. She didn’t hesitate at all and slid her lips down the entire length of my cock. The soft warm sensation felt so good all the way down my shaft and back up to the tip. Her pretty face looked so good with my cock filling her mouth.  

That was when I remembered we were not alone in the hotel room. I looked over at him, sitting in the chair in the corner of the room, and he had just finished unzipping his jeans. I watched him pull his hard cock out and begin to stroke it while he watched his pretty wife suck my cock. It looked to me like we were both about the same size, length and thickness. I was getting even more turned on watching him stroke his cock to his wife sucking mine.  

After several minutes of enjoying her glorious blowjob, I placed my hand under her chin to let her know it was time to change it up. She pulled her mouth off my cock and caught me by surprise by pressing her lips to mine and shoving her tongue in my mouth again. My wife doesn’t like to kiss me after blowjobs, so I wasn’t expecting it. I kissed her deeply as I guided her onto her back and moved my body between her thighs. While kissing her I started rubbing her pussy with the tip of my cock, just more as a tease.  

I then moved my lips from hers to her right nipple and started circling it with my tongue. My right hand massaging her left breast while I sucked and licked her right nipple. Then I switched it and moved my mouth to her left nipple and massaged her right breast. I only paused at her breasts for a few seconds at each nipple and then moved my body down the bed between her thighs. I gave each of her thighs a slow lick and then pressed my tongue against her pussy lips. I licked up from her wet hole to her clit and gave her clit a few licks. 

I reached under her thighs and lifted each up, giving me excellent access to her asshole. I started licking her asshole all over and even tried to see if I could push my tongue in it. The tip of my tongue started circling her asshole and then licking up over her asshole up to her pussy and ending at her clit. Then I licked my thumb and pressed my thumb against her asshole while my tongue went back to licking her clit. 

While I licked her clit aggressively with the tip of my tongue, I slipped my thumb inside her ass. I started pulling my thumb in and out of her ass while I licked her clit with all I had. My tongue sliding over her clit over and over again at the same pace my thumb was fucking her asshole. Her moaning telling me that she clearly loved what I was doing to her as she got louder with each thrust of my thumb. In no time her moaning became almost a shout as her thighs began to shake uncontrollably.  Her whole body started to shake through her orgasm. I continued to lick and thumb her asshole until she couldn’t take it any longer. 

“Oh yes, I want you to fuck my ass, baby,” she yelled out between moans. 

I certainly didn’t want to disappoint her, so I sat up and placed my hands on her hips. She got the message and rolled over, moving onto her hands and knees in the process. I moved behind her, between her feet and got into position. I was on my knees as well and leaned over her, lining the tip of my cock up with her wet pussy. I rubbed her very wet slit, coating the tip of my cock with her pussy juices. Then I moved the tip of my cock to her little asshole and slowly pressed the tip in. After a few seconds, I felt her asshole suck my hard cock in.   

Fuck, her ass felt so good on my cock. So nice and tight. I placed my hands on each of her hips and started sliding my cock the rest of the way inside her ass, then slowly pulled it back to the tip. Taking my time with the first few strokes until my cock was freely sliding effortlessly. As I started sliding my cock faster in and out of her ass, her moaning became louder and wilder. I looked over at him in the chair and he was working his cock so fast with his hand. I fucked his wife’s ass nice and hard and watched him stroke his cock while watching us for several minutes. Realizing at that pace I would cum in no time, I pulled my cock out of her ass.  

It sounded like she let out a moan of disappointment when my cock slipped out of her ass. When I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy, however, she let out a nice long loud moan of approval. I pumped my cock in and out of her wet pussy several times, pulling her ass towards me with each thrust. Her wet pussy felt so amazing around my hard cock. I realized moving my cock from her ass to her pussy wasn’t enough to stave off my orgasm, and I would certainly cum if I kept it up. 

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and guided her to move onto her back. Then I pulled her to the edge of the bed and pulled her leg up over my shoulder. I reached down and rubbed her clit with my thumb a few times and then lined my cock up with her pussy once again. I watched as my hard cock slowly slid into her wet pussy as deep as I could go. I paused completely inside her pussy for a moment and just savored the amazing sensation briefly.  

Then I started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, but increasing the pace just a little with each stroke. Once my hips were moving as fast as I could push them, I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my right thumb while my cock slammed in and out of her pussy. My left hand behind her thigh, pulling on her thigh for leverage to fuck her as fast and as hard as I could.  

Watching her tits move back and forth with each thrust of my hard cock was almost as hypnotizing as it was sexy. She had such amazing tits and her pussy felt so amazing around my cock. I was so focused on how her tits looked and how great her pussy felt that I was caught off guard by the sounds of his grunting. I looked up just in time to see him shoot his cum over her face, while her mouth was wide open, and she was moaning out loud. His cum shot across her mouth and some across her nose. Quite a bit landed inside her mouth, and some landed on her chin and cheek.  

That was all it took to push me past the point of no return. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and quickly started stroking it with my hand. I let out a loud grunt of my own and shot my cum over her left breast. I squeezed my cock tight as I stroked it and watched my cum gush out onto her breast. My body shook as the last drops of cum dripped out of the tip of my cock and onto her nipple. For a few seconds, I just stood over her, trying to catch my breath and calm back down. She was still moaning lightly as she was also trying to calm back down. 

I watched her rub my cum into her breast and then start to wipe his cum off her cheek and chin. She looked me in the eyes as she licked her cum covered fingers, and that was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. Then once she’d licked all the cum off her fingers, she gave me a very seductive smile. He leaned over her, and they kissed each other passionately. I took it as their way of telling each other how much they both enjoyed our little sexual adventure. After a little time, we all started moving, getting dressed again, and back to the small talk. This time, however, the small talk felt much less awkward.  

We decided to all go out to dinner and get to know each other a little better. It was amazing how much he and I really had in common, besides both of us thinking his wife was sexy. We had a great time hanging out and after dinner, I went home excited to meet up with them again the next evening. 

Published 
Written by Onceamarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments