Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating In A Toilet Cubicle At Work

"Lawyer graduate masturbated at law firm toilet while fantasising about ex-boyfriend in a swimsuit."

18
10 Comments 10
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

I remember a guy I once went on a date with embarrassingly telling me that he would masturbate daily, as if this was something out of the ordinary and that he had an unusually enormous sex drive. He then asked me if I ever masturbated. He nearly had a heart attack when I told him that I did, most times more than once a day. I don't know why guys think women are prudes with no sexual appetite. I don't think I am some sort of nymphomaniac, but I do find that I need the release to help me go to sleep and sometimes at the office, after a couple of coffees the caffeine combined with work stress make me as jittery and horny. Also, when one gets bored at the office and tired of sitting at the desk, the office toilet cubicle is one place where one can go to get some privacy and check out one’s social media or maybe indulge in a sexual fantasy or two.

There was one time I remember when I was working as a graduate lawyer in one of the big city law firms. I was working for this gorgeous associate, Paul. He had a long-term girlfriend so he didn't take notice of me, at least not until I discovered that guys have an inherent weakness when around women who dress sexy. They just can’t resist the temptation to look regardless of their partner status.

Working for Paul, I found myself being more selective when getting dressed in the morning and choosing sexier outfits from my cupboard rather than the prudish conservative suits I had thought a woman lawyer was required to wear. Under a jacket one could still show some cleavage and with a good supportive bra with a lacy blouse one could ensure that enough flesh is exposed to get those lusty desirous looks from the men. On casual Fridays, I would always choose some tight pants, not spandex leggings or yoga pants as those were not allowed according to the law firm’s dress code, but still form fitting format; work pants that would cling to the hips and butt and pull in tightly into my butt crease and encase it like a second skin. I never thought of myself as a slut, but I am sure that other women in the office who did not sport a good figure would jealously call me one.

After a very poor employee engagement survey response, the law firm’s partners realised they had to allow junior lawyers time off from working during the day instead of their obsessions to bill millions of hours on matters and line their fat pockets with gold. The firm entered into a corporate triathlon and I was asked to join a team of 4 in the event, which included a swim of 400m, a bike ride of 12km and a 8km run. This meant that we had a passport to train frequently which was inviting as it got me out of the office at lunch. My new routine was to get take the lift down to the ladies change rooms in the office building basement and then go for a 3km run to a public pool, swim 10 lengths of the 50m pool then run back the 3km to the office where I would shower, change and return to work.

I was at the pool one lunch when I noticed Paul getting into the pool for a swim. He wore a black pair of the tight Speedo swimsuits. I know that so many people joke about them calling them "budgie smugglers" or "Marble bags" or "gay swimsuits", but to be perfectly honest I think they are so sexy on a guy. I love to see the tight stretchy material show the shape of the butt and I do like to look at a guy’s package. Most girls do, even though they would not admit to it as society only considers it ok for men’s eyes to wander and enjoy eye candy. Reality is that it is not only guys that like to perv and use their imagination. Men quite obviously look at woman's breast and stare at a woman in a bikini, or leggings straining their eyes to see through or make out every curve. Women are more careful and subtler in how we cast our looks. I can’t help myself looking at a guy with a good body and Speedos are so good for that. I find it such a turn on to see the penis straining against the material with a line showing its head and then the balls hanging below like ripe fruit ready to be picked or a cute ass encased in the swimsuit material like peaches.

Anyway, here I am now sitting inside a toilet cubicle at my work. Its 3 pm and I went for a run and swim today. Paul is not at work today, but I have so much work and under so much stress that my hormones have kindled a wild fire inside me. I have been working late evenings for a few weeks now and so have not had much of a social life. To make things worse I have just finished my period and that's when I am the horniest.

I have my laptop with me as I write this story to tell you about what is going through my mind. I am sitting on the toilet with seat closed in my knee length black skirt and white blouse. I have on under my skirt and stockings light blue satin g string undies and a matching satin bra. cannot use the internet to watch any porn or read any erotic stories as the law firm tracks the sites we visit on the wifi.

At first, I try to calm my passions by meditating but it doesn’t seem to work. I sit back and start to flip through a photo album I had once saved on my hard drive for printing and forgot to delete. To my pleasant surprise I find a picture of my ex-boyfriend David in a skin-tight Speedo. My mind went back to the memory.

The photo was taken on a holiday to Singapore a few years ago. We were at the hotel pool. After a day of walking our legs off shopping along Orchard Street, we returned to our hotel. The clammy hot humid weather had soaked our clothes and they stuck uncomfortably to our bodies.

"Let's go for a swim!" I suggested.
 

"I didn't bring a swimsuit with to Singapore. " David replied.
 

"I saw swimsuits in a rail at the hotel gift and boutique shop," I answered.
 

We went to the hotel boutique in the lobby and we looked at the swimsuit rack. They only had the tight Speedo style left as they were sold out of the baggy shorts and trunks.
 

"I can't wear these budgie smugglers; they are too tight and revealing. Only gay guys wear them," David said disappointingly.
 

"Yes. You can!" I replied.
 

"I think they look great and sexy on a guy, I shyly admitted. Try it on, I am sure you will look great!" I continued.

David resisted but I was pushy. I liked them even though most women didn’t. I agree men with bellies should not wear them but if you athletic and have great abs and legs and a cute butt why not wear something that show’s off a good figure. David relented and went to the rail to pick the black speedo swimsuit.

“Argh, the only size left is X X large!” he called back to me.

The shop keeper heard and said, “I have one medium left in the drawer in the same style but is white colour not black.”

“Take it, nobody will be at the pool so don’t worry how you look. The pool will be refreshing and it will be great to cool off in this hot humid Singaporean weather.” I went on.

David took the plastic bag from the shop keeper and went to the changeroom.

When I looked at David I was transfixed at his big penis lying sideways straining against the front of his swimsuit his balls hanging below pushing out against the material. It was tight and very skimpy and high cut, grabbing his butt cheeks and showing them off beautifully. I was in eye candy heaven and found myself getting aroused.

We went to the pool area and started off in the sauna. I was wearing my new online purchase, my first cheek-ini. It was like a one-piece swimsuit but cut at the back almost like a g string, showing off your butt cheeks but also very high cut coming off the hips and little too high cut in front cutting in such that it just covered my crotch area. I had bought it in olive green, and although I had never worn such a skimpy style before it the cheek-ini in bikini style had become the norm on the beaches so I thought it was time to give it a go and let go of my conservative style and inhibitions.

David’s new swimsuit sat low on his hips showing off his tight abs which direct my vision down to his bulging package. The top of the speedo was so low it just covered the top of his pubic hair. His long yet limp penis was outlined by the stretchy white spandex, which when taut was a tiny bit see through. His balls were full and round and just begged to be touched.

There was nobody else around in the pool area and only us in the sauna so I got a bit daring and let my temptations play along. With my index finger and thumb forming a ring like the yoga mudra, I gripped around his penis shaft and I traced along the outside of his swimsuit moving slowly up along the material along the length of his penis until I brushed along the ridge of his cock head and then I retraced my fingers back down to the base of his scrotum where I opened my fingers outwards and reached around to grab his big balls. His cock got hard and erect pushing out against the skin-tight material. Watching it bulge out and press against the material, with its clearly showing its shape through, pulsating and stretching out long and hard and thick with even its vein pulsating. It was so arousing, I felt myself get hot and moist in between my legs. I bent my fingers and wrapped them around his balls, twisting them around. He moaned in response. I dug my fingernails in and clawed around his balls now gripping them tightly as they swelled up. David leaned his neck backwards and opened his knees wider on the sauna wooden bench to give me easier access. His erection was now long and reached right up to the top of the Speedo where the strings were tied. The head of his penis was peeking out the elastic band, rebelling against the restricting material, bold, shiny red and fiery, as if grasping for air. I could not resist. The sight caused me to throb and shake with sensual sensations rippling through my core as my sexual energy took to the helm. My legs felt wobbly and my nipples ached as they grew into an erect state. My breasts were extra sensitive as m pussy welled up. I could feel my clit swelling, yearning to be touched. My hips wanted to gyrate and release this trapped energy.

DaphneCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaphneCollins

With his one hand he peeled my swimsuit straps off my shoulders and peeled my swimsuit down and over my breasts, letting them free, my nipples now raw to the air as they stood out hard pointing up from the puffy pink areolas. David, twisted and pinched my nipple with his fingers. This aroused me so much. I felt a small contraction in my pussy. I just needed that cock. I pulled it out of the speedo and took it in my mouth as I leaned downwards. I could taste his pre-cum spit as I lavishly licked around the head and then took it deep in my throat as I bobbed up and down its length, cupping his shaved balls with my one hand and pushing my finger under his sexy butt and into his tiny anal area with the index finger of my other hand.

It was not long and I felt his cock start to throb up and down in my mouth and before I could retreat to slow things down I felt my mouth fill with warm cum as he ejaculated his orgasmic creamy libation into my mouth. I rose up and watched his cock jump again as it shot cum into the air and landed on his swimsuit which was now dripping with white milky cum. I could smell his fresh milky cum combined with the eucalyptus burning in the sauna


I smiled, as I looked David in the eye. His eyes were dilated with that spaced out look. He realised that I still needed to be pleasured. He pulled the olive-green lycra material aside from my pussy lips inserted a finger into my wetness. It felt so good I almost orgasmed immediately.
 

As I thought back to these moments. I turned my focus back to the here and now. I put the laptop down on the tiled floor of the cubicle still with the photo of David in the swimsuit. I slid my hands into my blouse and under my bra and started to caress my breasts my fingers gently rubbing against my nipples. It was not easy with a bra on. I stood up and unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I unbuttoned my blouse I unclasped my bra, throwing them onto my skirt.
 

I sat down again on the toilet seat in only my thigh high beige, skin coloured pantyhose. It felt strange being topless in the workplace. I was consumed by the memory of my Singapore hotel Sauna experience. I opened my legs and felt my pussy on top of the hose. I was aroused and I needed to self-pleasure. I ripped the stocking open, pulled my now soaked panties aside and slid my index and middle finger into my pussy. I opened my eyes and peered down at the screen, looking at that delicious cock in the speedo. My imagination went back to the feeling of that huge erect cock filling me up as he fucked me hard that day in the sauna, our sweat mixing and our juices mingling as he thrust into me again and again satisfying my urges and temptations. We switched positions as he sat down on the sauna bench and I climbed on top of his thighs in cow girl, raised my butt and took in his cock into my pussy as I rode him wave upon wave with his strong hands holding me under my butt as I pulsed up and down, his mouth biting my nipples and my juices running down his shaft and onto the sauna bench.

I stood up lifted my butt off the closed toilet seat and masturbated my fingers deep inside my pussy faster and faster. I was sweating and cumming and really struggling to hold back any moaning or deep breathing. I could bear it no longer. I sat back on the seat to ground myself. I lifted up my knees and placed the bottom of my feet flat on the toilet seat in front. I opened up my legs as wide as I could and when balanced I opened my knees wide and I rubbed the flesh of my raw clit hood around in circles until it was clenched up and tense.

I heard someone entering the restroom and going into the cubicle next to mine. My heart raced as adrenaline pumped through my veins. I quickly closed the hood of my laptop as my heart was racing out of control.

I sat back down on the seat and tried to slow down my breathing, now gently stroking my clit. The sound of the toilet flushing was such a relief. The lady left and I didn’t need to strain myself to contain my breathing.

I lay back on the closed toilet and I pulled my legs up and wide apart as if I was doing Pilates, pulling my knees back toward me. My feet were touching both sides of the cubicle and I pushed my finger back inside my pussy. I moved it in and out quickly getting into a rhythm. I felt my sweat trickle down my spine and my butt was sweating against the toilet seat. My finger was getting stickier. I took my fingers out and I stretched my neck, arching my back and pushed out my bosoms as I used a single index finger to quickly flicker against my clit. I shut my eyes as waves of pleasure started to build up. I squeezed why whole body clenching it all into a tightly bound coil, feeling the tension grapple me and build and build and then, it just went over the edge as I was swung into a tense, climax. Multiple quick intense contractions rippled through me. It was awesome. I orgasmed and my pussy juices just gave way as every cell in my body just softened and every part of my being just relaxed.

I lifted myself up to gain composure. My hose was ripped all the way down the side so I tore them off.

I used toilet paper to dry up my wet inner thighs and butt and toilet seat. I could do nothing about my soaked panties though. I put my skirt and bra back on, buttoned up my blouse and pushed my feet back into my high heel shoes. I lifted up the laptop, left the cubicle and threw away my torn hose into the toilet garbage chute.

I felt self-conscious and walked timidly back to my desk hoping nobody could notice what I had just done at work. I suppose nobody could know that I just had a mind-blowing orgasm. I hoped I did not look too dishevelled or sweated out as I quietly sat down at my desk to focus on the case matter. All the other associates were sitting at their computers only a few metres from me, oblivious to me, focused on their next deadline.

I was thirsty from all the hard bodywork, so I got up to go to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. I could feel my wet panties pulling in uncomfortably, a little punishment I suppose for masturbating at work. I am sure I am not the only women to do so.

I would like to hear from other women that also like guys wearing tight speedo swimsuits or not shy to admit they also perv and stare at men’s packages and butts. I can even email you the photos from my laptop of my ex David in the white speedos. After our sauna experience we took photos of each other. I never deleted them and have them still today many years after we broke up.

I would also love to know from other women if they have masturbated at work and how they managed to pull it off. I hope I am not the only one in the world to have done so.

Published 
Written by racqelhunter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments