Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mexico Honeymoon

"Drunken night on the beach."

16
2 Comments 2
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This story happened about six months ago while my husband and I were on our honeymoon in Mexico. We decided to go to Cancun because of its nightlife and beach. I met my husband while I was in college at a bar near Atlantic City, and ever since then we have loved to go out, get drunk and dance without a care in the world. He was out of college with a new career as a salesman living on his own, so we always had somewhere to go afterwards and fuck each others brains out.

Let me describe myself, I am about 5'6" and around 135 pounds with large breasts and a big butt to match it. Everyone always compliments me on my back side and I love to show it off while dancing. My husband is slightly taller than me at 5'9" and weighs around 170 and really muscular. He has an average size cock and he really knows to use it on me!

So after two years of dating we finally got married and headed off to Cancun for our week-long honeymoon at an all-inclusive resort. On the first night we got there we had a nice dinner and headed to our room as we were exhausted from the traveling. I told my husband to go lay in bed and I came out in some sexy lingerie that one of my bridesmaids had gotten for me. We had great sex that night and fell right to sleep. The next day we got up and headed to the pool to lay out and have some drinks. While hanging by the pool we met some other couples that seemed nice and had a few drinks with them. While talking with this one couple from Texas, we decided that we would all go to a local club and have some drinks there after dinner.

So after dinner we all met up and took a cab to the bar. As soon as we walked into the club I could tell it was going to be a good night. Good music and a good atmosphere had my blood rushing for the night to come. My husband and his new friend went straight to the bar and got us all double tequila shots. We quickly downed those and ordered some cocktails and headed to a corner table.

All four of us headed to the dance floor shortly after and got our grind on. As the night went on, the drinks were flowing and the D.J. kept us on our feet dancing. Around 1 a.m. we called a cab to take us back to the resort. From our conversations on the way back I could tell everyone was feeling extremely horny. Our friends told us a story about how they had sex on their balcony the night before and how great it felt being outside in the warm Mexican air. When we arrived at the resort we said our goodbyes and headed to our room. On our way to our room, I noticed a cabana on the beach that had a couple of padded layout chairs in them. As soon as my husband saw what I was looking at we had the same idea. Sex on the beach!

When we got to the cabana we let down the drapes and laid together on the lounge chair and instantly started making out. I felt his cock starting to swell against my leg so I had to release his throbbing member. As I jerked him off he was taking my panties off and running his hands up and down my legs. My pussy started to become wet with the thought of his dick going inside me. I then got between his legs and started deepthroating making a choking sound which I know he loves. I then spit on his cock and put his balls in my mouth as I loved the full feeling they gave me.

After a minute or two and feeling really dirty I stood up and turned my soaking pussy right in his face as he set up. As he was eating my pussy I sucked his dick, but then something happened that I now absolutely love.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

As he was eating my pussy he started fingering my asshole and with all the wetness it felt incredible. I gathered myself after a minute and started sucking him off again but this time I started to give him a little of his own medicine and started rubbing his asshole.

After some intense oral he looked at me and said, "You nasty slut bend over and let me fuck you from behind!" For some reason I loved that and did as he said. I just leaned over and let him shove his cock as deep in me as possible.

Feeling like his nasty slut I said, "Baby spank me as hard as you can!" With him spanking me and fucking the absolute shit out of me I couldn't contain myself as I felt a big orgasm coming on. I started to yell, "Fuck me! Fuck me! My pussy is fucking soaking! Harder, oh harder! Ohhh... I'm cumming!"

That was the most intense orgasm he had ever given me, but now it was his time to cum! Wanting to taste my pussy juice I told him to sit down and I started to suck my juice off his cock! When it was all clean, I laid on my back and let him have his way with me. He quickly started to feel his orgasm come so he told me to get on my knees in the sand. I didn't know what was about to happen but I obeyed him. He then started stroking his cock and shot his load all over my titties. He then started to rub his cum all over my tits with his dick and I absolutely loved it. I have never had his cum all over me like that before, but it was incredible. I started rubbing it all over myself and couldn't help it but I rubbed some on my still soaking pussy. As I was rubbing my pussy with his cum I started to finger myself very rapidly. With my fingers inside myself and my husband watching me with lustful eyes I couldn't contain myself and had another intense orgasm!

As I got done cumming for the second time we decided to go clean off in the warm Mexican beach water. Both completely naked we headed out to the calm ocean and started to clean the cum off me. Well next thing I know we are embraced in each others arms and starting to make out. I was feeling completely exhausted but still horny for my new husband. As we were making out in the ocean I noticed about 50 yards down the beach a silhouette of another couple in the ocean. I pointed it out to my husband and after a minute we noticed that they too were getting a good fuck in.

Seeing them in that state started to get my exhausted system running again and I could tell it was exciting my husband too, as his dick was growing in between my legs. I told him that I couldn't but that was a mistake and he quickly shoved his dick in my pussy. As he started to fuck me I could see down the beach the other couple also fucking. Never in my life have I seen anyone else ever fucking in front of me, let alone enjoying it! My husband had me by my ass and has pumping his dick into me! As soon as I felt another orgasm coming over me I said, "Honey I want us to come together!" He quickly agreed and as our rhythm started to get good he told me he was about to fill my pussy up with his cum! Hearing that, I couldn't handle it any longer as we both climaxed at the same time.

We then headed out of the water to see our friends headed down the beach towards us. Not wanting to make conversation we grabbed our clothes and quickly headed to our room for the night. When we got to our room we changed clothes and gave each other a kiss goodnight!

Published 
Written by luvu4ever1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments