Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Job Part 1

"My life takes an unexpected turn with one of my regulars"

19
8 Comments 8
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My name is Kaylynn. I’m 28 years old and am currently cleaning houses for a living.

I have many clients and some rotate in and out while others are regulars. Something happened last week that is a bit unusual for me.

I started cleaning Don’s house a few months ago and he is probably one of my favorite customers. First of all, he’s gorgeous. He’s quite a bit older than me (in his late thirties or early forties, I believe) but he’s aged well. The second I met him I wanted to rip off his clothes and jump him in the stairwell.

I resisted, of course, because I needed the business and that would probably lose me the job but I got a vibe from him almost immediately that he had thought about doing the same to me as soon as I walked in.

I came once a week for about a month and nothing unusual took place, except, of course, that he would watch me as I cleaned, going as far as moving to each room. He’s a doctor, I must add, and usually works the night shift, so he’s home whenever I’m cleaning, and I could feel his smoldering gaze daily as he panned my body as I cleaned his home. It made me so wet.

After the first month, I showed up for work the next day and I rang the bell, but he didn’t answer. I rang it again, but still no response. The van of the cleaning service I work for had already driven away so I was anxious to get inside. I tested the handle, and to my surprise, it turned.

I walked into the house and tentatively called out, “Don?”

No response. But there were some sounds, like creaking, coming from above. “Don?” I called out again, a little louder.

Instead of a response, I heard moans.

I froze. I suddenly felt very awkward. This man was surely having sex upstairs and his maid was downstairs listening. Unsure of what to do, I started cleaning the downstairs but I kept getting distracted by the moans from above and the slapping of skin on skin. I started imagining that it was me moaning, and this sexy sexy man driving his cock into my soaking wet pussy which I could feel soaking y terry cloth shorts at the thought of it.

I was getting so horny that my hands were shaking and eventually I had to stop. Maybe if I just took a peek?

Setting aside my cleaning supplies and trying to calm my nerves and ignoring my throbbing pussy. I tiptoed upstairs. In his house, his stairs led directly into his bedroom. I figured this way I could just poke my head up from the stairs and see the act without actually being spotted.

I tiptoed up the stairs, very quietly, and holding my breath, looked into his room.

There he stood, perfectly chiseled, stoicly thrusting in and out of a woman’s pussy from behind. The woman was blindfolded and had nipple clamps. She was already covered in semen so they must have been at it for hours already. I also noticed a butt plug in her ass hole.

I envied her.

He spoke to her, “You like my cock, don’t you bitch?” Slowly pulling out and then ramming his cock into her.

She shuddered, “Oh my god, yeah.” She moaned.

He slapped her ass and drove his cock in her again causing her body to jerk and writhe in pleasure. “Say you love the way I fuck you.”

“I love the way you fuck me,” she said, as if trained to answer immediately.

He slapped her ass harder, leaving a big red hand print on her ass. “Whore, say it like you mean it.”

She screamed, “I love the way you fuck me, Don. I want you to fuck me hard right now.”

He grinned and smacked her ass again, spearing her on his dick once more and then slowly pulling out. “Tell me you want it.”

“I want it.”

“How many times do I have t tell you?” He growled and reached forward, grabbing the tassles on her nipple clamps and pulling, “That I want you to want my cock like you’ve never wanted anything else.”

The woman started begging, “I want your cock inside me everyday all day, fucking me like I’ve never been fucked before. I want you to cum all over my body and leave me all sticky and gooey and used. So when I go back to my husband he smells your cum on me and knows that you fuck me better than he ever could.”

Don grinned and grabbed the base of the nipple clamp and twisted the woman’s nipples, chuckling.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

“That’s what I like to hear, bitch?”

“Please?” The woman whimpered.

“You want my cock now, don’t you, you cock-thirsty slut.”

“Please?” she begged trying to direct her pussy back at him.

I was so enamored in what I was seeing that I didn’t realize where I was until Don had caught my gaze.

But instead of reacting, he just grinned, didn’t break eye contact and said, “All right then,” and then began to fuck the woman rapidly as she screamed in pleasure. He rammed it into her so hard her entire body was buckling as she reached climax. She rode the climax and he speared her over and over and she screamed and giggled in delight with each go.

After a time he pulled out and flipped her over, placing his cock on her face and covering her in his cum as she eagerly lapped it all up and then sucked his cock clean.

He grinned and winked at me and took off her blindfold.

“Again?” she asked.

“Still thirsty, eh? Well you’re going to have to go suck your own husband’s limp dick today. I have business to attend to.” He gestured to me and the woman spun around and our eyes met.

Both sets widened, I cleaned this woman’s house too!

I was about to flee but Don said, “Don’t go anywhere, Kaylynn.”

He grabbed Jennifer, the now named woman, and held her chin. He took his fingers and shoved them into her pussy and she moaned in pleasure. “I’ll see you next week. But you have to do something for me.”

“Anything.”

He pulled his fingers out of her and shoved them in her mouth. She immediately started sucking his fingers and he winked at me again.

“That butt plug you have in right now? You’re going to keep it there until I see you next. Then we’re going to try something else.”

She nodded eagerly and looked sad when he pulled his fingers away. He dressed her slowly, letting his already re-erect cock rub against her as he dressed her as she longingly stared at it.

I couldn’t believe any woman could want a man’s cock so badly, but my feelings mirrored hers. I had wanted to ride that cock from the minute I started watching. Even the fear of being caught hadn’t stopped the throbbing in my pussy.

She eventually left, shooting me an envious look and Don gestured me forward. He was still naked.

“So,” he said, “you saw all of that.”

“A lot of it sir, yeah,” I looked down, blushing, “I’m very sorry. I understand if you want to terminate my services.”

“Actually,” Don said, approaching me, “I think I want to start them." 

His hand ran along my thigh up to my terry cloth shorts. He could feel the wetness. “What’s this?” he pushed aside the cloth and ran his fingers along the inside of my dripping lips, fingering my engorged clitoris.

The touch drove me wild inside. All the longing seemed to explode and I wanted to writhe. I wanted him to keep touching me. But I stayed calm and he pulled away and my pussy’s need for him grew stronger. He gently ran his fingers under my chin so I was looking straight up at him.

The musk of him and sex wafted into my nose and I thought I was going to lose it. He sniffed his fingers that now had the juices of two women. “Yes, this will do nicely.”

He turned around and went into his closet and pulled out his garment bag.

“You can repay me for your voyeurism by wearing this as your new uniform. You can open it later. You are also to come daily now. But you can have the rest of the day off to think about it.”

When I got home I opened the garment bag, It was one of the skimpiest French maid outfits I had ever seen. The bra pushed my boobs up to my chin and was all but sheer except at the nipple. The bottom was a frilly skirt that barely covered my ass and a crotchless thong. There were garters too.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Not sure what to make of this new getup.

After a moment or two. I left to buy the sexiest pair of heels I could find for my new outfit.

I’ll let you know how the rest of it goes!

Published 
Written by hushdarlingcomeback
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments