Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret Place... or so I thought (Chapter 5)

"I finally see my lover but there is another twist"

19
8 Comments 8
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I am lying here, my lover on top. My mind wonders back over all our encounters. How could I have not known. I only assumed she was a man. The soft hands & lips, the smooth face and knowing exactly how to pleasure me. It all fits into place.

“Please untie me,” I ask.

She gets off me and unties my hands and feet and I immediately sit up and release my blindfold. I come face to face with a beautiful blond woman. A short modern hair style frames her face. She has full lips and full breasts to match. She is slightly less curvy than me and a little taller with long legs.

“Hi, I’m Chris or Chrissy. I didn’t want to shock you and scare you away but I meant every word I said”.

This woman has given me the best orgasms of my life, she is really very hot! Her big blue eyes looked into mine and the longing to touch my lover was still there. During my teen years I’d had several sexual encounters with girls which I had thoroughly enjoyed before discovering men. I had constantly fantasied being with a woman especially while watching porn with my hubby. We had discussed once or twice about having a threesome with a woman but never acted on it.

“Do you want to leave?” Chris asks.

“No,” I reply quickly.

“You have awakened my desires and given me the best orgasms of my life. I never expected this, but you are certainly no disappointment.”

I take a step closer and kiss her lips. She grabs my hand and leads me back to the rug. We lay down together and start touching each other all over. Our large breasts rub together as our legs wrap around each other. I can feel her pussy against mine and as our legs intertwine our juices mix. I have never tasted another woman, only myself on her lips. I need to come and know after all this time she needs that satisfaction as well. I turn into the 69 position with my knees spread each side of her head and lower myself until I feel her tongue touch my pussy. I lower my face between her legs and begin to explore as she brings her knees up and spreads her legs far apart. Her shaved pussy lips are so soft and inside even softer. My tongue darts in and out of her sacred hole and she is so wet. I lap her juice like a cat and my tongue finds her clit. We are both wriggling, both panting and both in sexual heaven. Her tongue plays with my clit as one finger finds my ass and she gently rubs. My ass had always been the forbidden zone in my marriage but this was so erotic. I explode first and Chrissy just after me. I climb off and give her a huge kiss and hug. We exchange our bodily fluid.

I jump up and ran to the water diving in. She runs after me. We play in the water together, kissing & cuddling before once again heading back to the rug. I look into her eyes and say

“I had no idea you was a woman, I had fallen for you before you revealed yourself and I was falling in love. I still feel the same way and I want to continue this relationship. I love my husband, but I need your love making and tenderness.”

“I knew we were meant to be from the moment I took the first photograph,” she replies.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson



We start to kiss again and fuck once more. We take turns at eating each other’s pussy out until we come.

It is getting late and time to return home. We pack up and walk the track hand in hand until we reach my car.

“I’m parked just there,” she says.

We kiss and agree to meet again next week.

My hubby can’t believe how wet I am that night and we fuck for an hour. I just think of her. He asks if anything interesting had happened today and I tell him just the usual.

On our next encounter I swap roles & tie Chrissy up using the same fishnet bodysuit. I tie the blindfold on and then massage and lick her all over. She just looks so hot all tied up with her nipples poking through the net and her shaved pussy free and longing to be ravaged. I oblige inserting my tongue, followed by my fingers as I massage her clit until she comes.

Chrissy and I meet up again over the next few weeks and make love. It is wonderful.

On the forth week we are lying there naked after making passionate love.

“I have something to show you,” Chrissy says.

She turns on her ipad and opens it to her photo files. There are hundreds of photographs of me right from the first week we emailed. She opens a folder and I see photographs of both of us together. Us naked in the water, kissing, making love. Photos of us in all sorts of positions, some far away, some close up.

“Who took these?’ I ask.

”I have a confession. I have a partner in crime. Please don’t be too shocked,” she answers.

“Hi Hun,” a familiar voice sounds.

I turn around. Oh my god it’s my husband. He walks out from under the trees. I grab the rug to cover myself. Why would I do that, he knows my naked body? He is holding a camera.

“We needed to spice up our marriage, things were looking bad,” he says.

“Was you part of this from the start?” I ask him.

I don’t know whether to run, cry or laugh. I look at Chrissy.

“What I said is true, I knew we were meant to be from the first day. Your husband found me on a dating site and after I got to know him we hatched the plan. I was searching for a woman and he knew that you wanted a lesbian experience. I am bi-sexual but I haven’t fucked Paul. He viewed all your photographs each week. He knows how much we have fallen for each other and felt it was time to reveal all this to you before you make any rash decisions,” says Chrissy.

I don’t know what to think but the guilt I had felt about cheating on Paul is gone, after all it was all his idea. I think back about the past year, reading the emails & viewing the photos & just how he seemed to know I’d be wet & ready to fuck him. It began to fit into place. He of course would contact Chrissy just after I left so she would always be here waiting.

“Please don’t be angry, I don’t want your wonderful relationship with Chrissy to break up or your sexual desires to stop. Quite the opposite,” he says.

Published 
Written by chrissy64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments