Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And Her Friend Get A Massage

"My wife has a happy ending massage and more"

45
8 Comments 8
20.0k Views 20.0k
808 words 808 words

Kay’s friend Sally suggested that they get a massage at this place that Sally goes to every couple of weeks or so and enjoys her time there.  Kay agreed and asked me to drive her there since she does not like to drive and said that Sally would meet her there.  We got to the place, and it looked inviting from the outside. 

We walked in and told the girl at the desk that my wife’s friend was meeting us there and paid for the special massage package that Sally recommended.  The woman gave Kay a robe and had her go through a door to get naked and put on the robe, and said that someone would be with her shortly. 

Another cute girl took me through another door to wait on Kay.  It was a nice room with relaxing music and soft chairs. Kay’s friend Sally was sitting there sipping on some tea and in her white fluffy robe.  I could see that she was starting to relax and she smiled at me.  We talked, and she said, "Kay will enjoy this and that depending on what happens that we may just go to her house afterwards."  Kay came in with her robe on and sipping on some tea. 

A sexy-looking woman came in and refilled their cups and took Sally’s hand to go back for her massage.  As Sally got up, I could see her shaved pussy that I had seen before, and it still looked sexy.  She leaned over, whispered something to Kay and gave her a quick kiss.  After Sally left, Kay kept sipping on her tea, and another woman came in to get Kay. As they left, Kay gave me a kiss and said, "I love you."

After a few moments, a lovely lady came in and asked if I wanted to watch my wife being massaged. I said, "sure but would it make my wife feel nervous with me in the same room?"

She told me I would be in the room next to her room and would be looking through a mirror.  I said, "Okay but, I would also love to see her friend also being massaged." 

She said, "Maybe just a quick look."

We went into one room, and I looked into the mirror to see Sally naked on the table, and this sexy woman gliding her bare breasts on Sally’s bare and oiled back.  She was also fondling Sally’s bare and oily breasts.  We went into another room just as Kay had walked in from her shower,

Hannia_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannia_Cooper

Kay was still in her robe, and as the woman took off the robe, I could see that Kay was now shaved smooth.  The woman gently squeezed Kay’s breasts and kissed her neck as her hands slid down and went between Kay’s thighs. 

Kay laid down on the table, and the woman began her massage. She soon took off her robe and got on top of Kay and began to rub her naked and oiled body against Kay. 

She got off of Kay and had Kay turn over and began rubbing oil all over Kay and taking her time with Kay’s breasts and nipples.  Kay's nipples were becoming hard and excited by the woman's touch.  Then her hand was between Kay’s thighs, and soon Kay had opened her legs to give the woman easier access to her clit and pussy. 

The woman began to kiss Kay and got on top and glided her tits up from Kay’s thighs to her breasts and kissed Kay before gliding back down to Kay’s thighs.  She then took and went down on Kay for a while, and soon Kay was moaning. The woman moved up and was kissing Kay as she was rubbing her hips on Kay’s hips. 

After a few minutes, Kay gasped that she was cumming and then relaxed. The woman then kissed Kay and covered her with a sheet. 

We then left the room and went back to the room where I was first. As we walked in, another woman was being led out, and I noticed Sally sitting there very relaxed.  She knew I had watched Kay’s massage and that by my look, it was erotic to see Kay with another woman. 

Kay then came in after a few minutes; Kay and Sally kissed and agreed to go to Sally’s house, which was closer. 

I did not say anything to Kay about watching her. In the car, she asked if she could go back and maybe be together with Sally. 

I said, "Sure," and then I asked her about what happened after she left.

She just smiled and said I would find out when we got to Sally’s and that she was very hot and excited.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments