Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors Chapter 1

"Normal guy gets an unexpected neighbor"

11
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Matt was just a regular guy, working in construction as a laborer, but sometimes drove heavy equipment when there was a need. Standing six foot two he weighed a hundred ninety pounds, giving him a slim look, but because of the manual labor he did, he had muscular arms and legs, a broad chest with wide shoulder, and a well-defined abdomen, accenting his slim waist. He wore his straight brown hair long, and it hung to his shoulder blades, not quite reaching the middle of his back. At thirty four he wasn't a bad looking man.

The modest one bedroom corner apartment he rented was on the top floor of a six story building amid several others, very similar in appearance. A few of the apartments in the area had a communal greenhouse on their roofs, Matt's building having several lounge chairs around the glass enclosure that the residents could use if they wanted to. He took advantage of the green house and maintained a small plot where he grew a couple of tomato plants, but they had only just begun to bloom, still, his evening routine included a trip to the roof to tend them.

Matt liked his top floor apartment, mostly because there were no upstairs neighbors, but he also liked being able to open the windows, allowing a cool evening breeze to relieve the heat from another Arizona day, something he couldn't do in a lower apartment. He disliked air conditioning, feeling that it was cheating somehow, and since living on the outskirts of the city made the pollution tolerable enough to enjoy real fresh air, he only used the central AC during the hottest times of the year.

That evening, after he got home from work, he opened all the windows to allow a nice breeze through the apartment and then looked past the building next door and into the sky. The sun was still about an hour from setting, and even though the sunset itself would be obscured from his apartment, the magnificent colors of it were something he tried to enjoy most evenings. Sometimes Matt watched the sunset from the roof, but he decided he would rather be comfortable that night, and stayed in. Matt then went for his much needed shower, and, after drying, he put on a light robe before mixing a cocktail and sitting at his computer to check emails and such while still enjoying the view out his window.

The sun had already descended behind the building next door, and the color of the sky told him that it was near sunset. He turned in his desk chair to enjoy the beauty of the view and noticed that the apartment directly across from his, the one he knew to be vacant for the last two months, had lace curtains in the windows. Apparently the apartment had been rented, and with this in mind, gave it no further notice as the sunset began to turn the few clouds in the sky to a rich orange and red, the sky itself becoming a deeper blue.

Movement caught his eye from the apartment next door and he saw a woman opening the windows of her apartment, apparently taking advantage of the breeze as well. She looked to be in her early forties; about five foot six, with curly light brown hair spilling just over her shoulders. Matt guessed her to be about a hundred fifty pounds, and could see the short sleeve dress she wore, showed her figure very nicely across the gap between buildings. She opened the window opposite him, and they smiled at each other as they made eye contact, her eyes seeming to sparkle, as her smile reached them.

Matt enjoyed the rest of the sunset, catching glimpses of the new neighbor occasionally as the colors changed and deepened in the sky, eventually dimming to disappear, as true night closed in. Matt went back to his computer, finishing with the emails he had been working on, as well as a letter that he printed before powering the computer down. As he retrieved the pages, Matt saw that his new neighbor only had the lace curtains covering her windows, and with her lights on he could clearly see into her living room as she moved about in the small kitchen of her apartment.

Matt enjoyed some TV, and then closed his blinds to allow his neighbor some privacy. He closed the blinds in his bedroom as well, before getting ready for bed, thinking that it was really a shame to have to use them. He had gotten used to having the night breeze cool the apartment while he slept, but, he didn't want to intrude on his neighbor, and until she put in some decent curtains, he would just have to deal with it.

The next evening Matt went through his usual routine, but when he opened up his windows, he saw that his neighbor had put up vertical blinds over the lace curtains she had. He was relieved that he would be able to enjoy the evening air tonight; the apartment had been too warm with the shades drawn, even though he had left all the windows open.

Just like the night before, his new neighbor drew aside her blinds and opened her windows just before the sunset began its show. She met Matt's eyes, and they smiled at each other again, but she added a friendly wave this time, and smiled even bigger at him. Matt waved back before she went about her own business as he enjoyed the changing colors in the sky. When he went to bed, he was relieved to keep the shades open, seeing the blinds over her bedroom window were closed.

This went on for a few weeks, Matt getting used to seeing his new neighbor each night when she drew aside her blinds to slide the windows open just as the sunset began. They smiled and waved each evening, and Matt was able to enjoy the view as usual. He slept much better with the night air cooling his bedroom, it was only April and the temperature this week had gotten into the mid-nineties already.

Matt always slept nude and saw no reason to change that habit since his neighbor seemed to keep to herself for the most part, and even though she might have kept her windows open, she always had her shades drawn when he went to bed.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

So he slept without clothes, as usual, using a top sheet to cover himself since it was still in the eighties when he turned his lights off.

Matt awoke during the night, the call of nature so strong that his penis was fully erect. The sheet he had used to cover himself had been pushed to the side of the bed, and as he sat up he could hear soft music coming through his widow. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, glancing toward the building next door. He froze, shocked to see his neighbor standing at her bedroom window opposite him, the soft music coming from her apartment. She had her blinds pulled back and moonlight illuminated her nude body. Matt could clearly see her firm and shapely breasts, the darker areolas showing large around her stiff pink nipples. The nicely tanned skin of her hips revealed a neat bikini trim to the light brown pubic hair between her legs, and he could see that her legs were smooth and muscular as he admired that body. Matt's gaze rose slowly, taking in her slender waist and flat, firm belly, rising over her wonderful C cup breasts that were bared to the night air. As he finally met her gaze, she was smiling at him and her eyes descending down his nudity, then seeing his fully erect penis nestled in a brown patch of curly pubic hair, her smile turned to astonishment. Matt wasn't a small man between the legs.

Matt turned away quickly, grabbing the sheet from the floor to cover him, and then glancing back to the window. By then, she had turned to face away from him, but hadn't stepped from the window; Matt could see that her shapely ass had a red tinge to the skin, her buttocks bright around the edges, with a deeper red toward their centers. She moved from the window as he watched her, her hips swinging slightly as she approached the side of her bed. Matt saw a small round paddle had been set there, a leather cord wrapping its handle. He stepped forward, drawing his shade, just as he saw her reach for the paddle, and he felt a deep flush of embarrassment cover his face and neck, feeling that he should have closed the shade sooner.

He tossed the sheet onto his bed and went to the bathroom to try and urinate. His erection was now a product of seeing her nude body though, and he found it very difficult to empty his bladder. Once he finally managed to pee after several minutes, he then returned to stand at his window; the image of her reaching for that paddle was all he could think about, and his erection quickly returned. He pushed the shade slightly to the side as he stepped next to the window, peeking through the opening. She had leaned across her bed, her feet on the floor with her legs slightly apart, and Matt was surprised that she had turned on a lamp beside her bed.

She was spanking herself with the paddle, and Matt could hear the faint smack as her arm brought it down quickly, striking her bottom hard, the muscles of her legs tensing as the wood struck her deep red buttocks. She was grinding her hips against the edge of the bed, rocking them slowly back and forth with her other hand between her legs. As Matt watched, she raised her head to the ceiling, her back arching as her legs began to tremble violently. She dropped the paddle on the bed as her entire body began to spasm, then used her free hand to push her body up, arching her back fully as Matt heard her muted moan. Her legs buckled as she put her other hand on the bed, just a heartbeat before they gave way at the knees, causing her to fall forward onto the covers. A small pink vibrator fell from between her legs, landing on the carpet at her feet, still jumping around on the floor as her body continued to convulse.

She lay across her bed, her hands gripping the sheets, and Matt watched unblinking as her body continued to tremble and jump in climax. The skin on her fanny was a deep red, the centers almost purple, and Matt could see her panting as he watched her climax pass. He had taken hold of his erect cock with one hand, squeezing it near the head, and wasn't surprised that he was close to climax from watching this woman spank herself and masturbate for him. She rolled over quickly then, making eye contact and smiling at him peeking around the shade. He stepped away from the window, letting the shade drop back into place, and stood there a few moments holding his erection in one hand as he thought about what his neighbor had just done.

Matt went into the bathroom and jacked off to the thought of the spanking he had just watched. Because of his size, he had to use both hands while stroking that solid erection, his hands working up and down the shaft and then squeezing the head firmly. It was easy for Matt to reach climax, finding release within moments, and then he cleaned himself before stepping back to the window to peek around the shade once more.

It was like nothing had happened. Her blinds were drawn again, there were no lights on that he could see, no music playing, nothing. He stood there watching her bedroom window for a few moments but it was like he had dreamed the whole thing. He kept the shade drawn as he went back to bed going over the scene in his mind several times, thinking it couldn't have been a dream. His arousal from the images of her with that paddle, had him masturbating again, thoughts of seeing her climax as she spanked herself running through his mind. He slept very well for the rest of the night.

Machu

Published 
Written by machu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments