Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor, New Lover

"My first view of her was through her bedroom window"

18
6 Comments 6
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Part One -- Exhibition

 

There was something familiar about her; at first I couldn’t figure it out. Her name was Carolyn, but that wasn’t what jogged my memory. Was it her face? Did she look like somebody I knew twenty years ago, back in college? I couldn’t picture it, because she wasn’t the right age; neither of us were. Like me, she looked to be on the high side of thirty-five, maybe forty; in my opinion, the sexiest age possible for a woman who loved being sexy and wasn’t afraid to advertise it. And she couldn’t help advertising it, no matter what time of day I saw her or what she was wearing. She was a gorgeous woman, and I immediately indulged myself with typical “sexy next door neighbor” fantasies. She definitely reminded me of someone I’d known or someplace I’d been; I knew I’d figure it out eventually.

It had been two weeks since they had moved in. I say “they” because I soon found out that she was married; she and her husband had met me on the street the day they moved in, so I knew nothing of them but their names. Soon enough I figured out their schedule: the husband worked the late shift and always left home about 8:00 each night. Carolyn stayed up, waiting for her man to come home. She was something any man would anxiously look forward to coming home to: beautiful features, sexy shoulder-length blond hair, and a voluptuous body. I first got a true eyeful of her glorious attributes the night she got careless and failed to lower her blinds when her man came home.

Carolyn looked forward to a nice hard fuck before bedtime, every single night. At least, I fantasized that this scene was enacted nightly, and I was very pleased to at last have a front row seat from the vantage point of my upstairs bedroom window. I could see right into their bedroom as a watched breathlessly from across the street.  Carolyn’s husband had come home and in no time they were kissing and groping like two teenagers. My cock swelled as he roughly unbuttoned her blouse and kissed his way eagerly down her neck and shoulders. Unhooking her bra, his hands reached beneath to cup her full round tits as she threw her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

She began to tug eagerly at his belt, frantically pulling at the buttons on his dirty jeans. As she plunged her hands eagerly down the front of his pants, I let my own shorts drop to the floor; my cock was rock hard and I couldn’t help imagining that it was my own dick she was stroking.

As her husband’s jeans and boxers slid to the floor, both of Carolyn’s hands gripped and pulled frantically at his hardening cock, as he pushed her roughly to a seated position on the edge of the bed. Carolyn needed no further urging; her mouth eagerly opened wide and she soon had wrapped her beautifully pouted lips around his suddenly rock hard dick. Drooling and sucking, grabbing at his balls, she soon had his shaft sticking straight out as she coated it with her slippery saliva, until long wet streams of wetness from the back of her throat were dripping from his balls.

Suddenly the husband pulled his cock from her eager mouth and just walked away! Apparently, it had been nothing but foreplay, and he pulled off the rest of his clothes as he disappeared into the shower. Carolyn, at this point, was the very picture of lust, and was so distracted that she seemed to completely forget that she was right in front of an exposed window in a room that hadn’t been darkened. It was only a small bedside lamp, but it showed me everything I needed to see to make me take my own cock-stroking into high gear.

She had such a dreamy expression, her lips parted, her face still wet from the hard slippery cock that had been ravaging her eager mouth. She slowly pulled off her disheveled blouse and bra and began teasing her nipples. She pinched and pulled them, wetting her fingers with her pussy cream and rubbing her nipples till they were wet and shiny, jutting out so nice and hard. In no time, it was obvious her pussy needed more attention.  She was the perfect picture of lust as she stripped off her remaining clothes, lay back on the bed, and continued to caress her own tits with one hand as the other began a frantically wild finger-fuck.

fiorellaandKira
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorellaandKira

Carolyn's head was writhing side to side as her hips bucked frantically to meet the wild, almost uncontrolled thrusting, three fingers buried deep in her stretched and dripping wet pussy. I swore I could hear her screaming as she came and came; I could see the dark puddle of wetness on her bed. My own legs were spread wide as I stood looking out my darkened window, thrusting my hips frantically forward, my balls swaying as I pumped my cock like a mad fool, wishing I could be burying it in that hot dripping pussy. Carolyn looked so eager for a thick meaty cock.

Suddenly I froze; in my imagination it had been me who was fucking Carolyn’s brains out. But just at that moment, her husband came out of the shower, still wet and naked. She was lying there on her back, breasts heaving and legs quivering, He apparently began to give her a series of commands that she seemed eager to obey. She got on all fours and crawled over to where he stood at the edge of the bed and began eagerly deepthroating his massively fat eight-inch cock. Her head bobbed eagerly as she administered a sloppy no-hands blowjob, her fingernails digging into his hard-muscled ass cheeks.

I stood motionless, mesmerized at the sight of her wide-spread knees and the perfect ass cheeks that framed her gushing wet pussy as she kneeled on the bed, servicing her husband's enormous dick.  By the dim light of the bedside lamp, I could see the wetness streaming down the smoothness of her inner thighs. I held my breath at the sight of such a perfectly sexy beauty, eagerly pleasing her man, with no idea that I was only fifty yards away across the street, holding my breath as my rock hard cock bobbed and pulsed, dripping pre-cum.

Abruptly, he pushed her away roughly and she turned around, facing the window (and me). He stood beside the bed and grabbed Carolyn at the waist and began fucking her from behind, slamming that sloppy wet cock into her hot stretched pussy. Carolyn’s beautiful full tits swayed rhythmically beneath her as her lover fucked her wildly. On all fours, her eager thrusts met the wild fucking she was getting from behind, taking that thick hot meaty cock, balls-deep on every thrust. I couldn’t really hear her screaming obscenities, but it wasn’t hard to see that she was begging to be fucked, screaming for him to make her cum. And there was no mistaking the look on her face as she came and came and came, until she collapsed breathlessly on the bed.

Her husband wasn't finished, though. He crawled over her and thrust his cock between her heaving tits and just kept on fucking. Her tongue darted out, lapping at his cock head on each thrust, until long streams of cum began spurting all over Carolyn’s tits, neck, and face. She grabbed his shaft with both hands and kept pumping, jacking off the last few spurts into her mouth, then wrapped those perfectly shaped blowjob lips around the pulsating mushroom head and sucked like mad until he was spent.

My hand had continued the squeezing and pumping of my own rock-hard erection. At the moment Carolyn began eagerly sucking out the last of her man’s hot come, my own explosion burst forth. I just kept yelling:

“Fuck, fuck! Suck that cock, oh fuck, that’s so good! That’s my girl, open wide and suck that cock, drain my balls! Yes, yes, yes…suck it! Oh fuck yeah, baby, suck it good!”

I hadn’t realized how close I was to my own window; big globs of cum splattered against the glass and ran in thick gooey streams down the panes. My legs were weak and wobbly as I fell back onto my own bed, my cock still hard and pulsing, oozing cum. I was vaguely aware that the light in Carolyn’s window had been turned out. I drifted off into a night of erotic dreams.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments