Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our romantic evening turns into a voyeurs paradise.....

"My wife and I fool around in a bar and are soon joined by another horny couple..."

9
2 Comments 2
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
We’d been excited about this trip away for ages and were excited about a few days away from the hum drum of day to day life. We were looking forward to enjoying ourselves in the day, having some fine wine and eating some great food in some nice restaurants. Of course we were looking forward to enjoying each others naked flesh. I don’t mind admitting that I’d had a few ideas of what we could get up to.

It was getting late and we were still in the bar. It had been really fantastic being out with you in a strange town and it took us back to when we were first getting together. We had always flirted outrageously with each other back then. And our hands always had a tendency to wander. We’d kind of lapsed out of that in the past 8 years and I know I’d really begun to miss it. However, on that night, we were back to being young whipper snappers flirting and touching and no doubt wishing we could rip each other clothes of there and then! I remember how your hand had been slowly moving up my thigh as the drinks had flowed. By about 10.30 your fingers had been lightly brushing my cock and you had that look in your eye that told me that I was in for a treat!

As usual you were looking amazing but that night you’d taken sexy to a new level! I remember you outfit well! It was classy, yet slutty to! The perfect combo! Knee high, black fuck me boots, a floaty skirt and an elegant black top that plunged to reveal enough flesh to incite the imagination to reveal more!! You were beautifully elegant but showing just enough flesh to suggest fucking you would be amazing! Even your necklace, crushed silver with amber beads, seemed to accentuate your sexiness. In the right light it shimmered in exactly the same way that a certain other substance shimmers when you let me finish our love making in my favourite way!

The icing on the cake was the fact that you’d decided to further treat me during our sensual night and had not worn a bra. Although not pushing them up into a heaving cleavage the lack of support meant that they moved in the most delicious way when you changed position or gesticulated wildly. The thin fabric, loose fitting, draped over them exquisitely so it was easily possible to see their shape, fullness and pertness. The natural way they moved was driving me wild and with your delicate nipples subtly petruding and hardened by the constant stroking of the fabric, I was literally on the edge or dragging you back to the hotel to ravage you hard and passionately.

I wasn’t the only one that was thinking about you erotically that night. I’d noticed men and a few ladies to, taking sly looks all evening! I didn’t mind at all, in fact it turned me on knowing that they were lusting after someone that was all mine. It made me smile knowing that behind every longing look was a guy who was almost without doubt wandering what your breasts would look like free from your clothes. They’d probably even be imaging how good it would feel to be enjoying your naked body and sliding their hardened cocks into the deepest recesses of your body.

Although you’d deliberately dressed to please my pervy fantasies I’d been worried before we’d left that you, looking so sexy, may have become too self-conscious to properly enjoy yourself. However, maybe it was the fact that we were in a strange city and didn’t know a single soul, or maybe it was that you were allowing yourself to relax, you were obviously feeling liberated. I’d even go as far to say that I think you seemed to be enjoying it. I’d noticed how you’re body language had slightly changed. Were you enjoying being the object of desire? I mean, someone imaging you naked couldn’t do any harm could it?

At about half eleven we’d had enough drinks to be losing any care of other people’s desires or dissapprovals. We were lost in each other and it was good! As you’d got up to visit the ladies you leant over to me. Your breast lightly brushing against my shoulder. With your lips sexily brushing my sensitive lobes you’d whispered words that immediately made me tingle in anticipation. I took a deep breath and watched you walk through the crowded room, admiring the looks you got as you navigated your way through the crowded bar. I looked down. Sure enough you were right. My arousal at having my wife at my disposal and her fingers subtly brushing against my aching cock was making quite a display. It was, as you’d said, quite lucky my lower half was out of view from the rest of the bar!!

We’d been very lucky with where we’d chosen to sit. The sofa was in a little alcove so from most of the seats the view to the sofa was obscured. A decorative fern beside the sofa added to the privacy of the spot. From all but 2 tables which were directly opposite, the most any one could see was our top halves. With your back to the rest of the bar I was able to, with some restraint, keep my emotions hidden from any stolen glances!

I can only guess that you’d either worked out that we were out of sight or you really didn’t care anymore. On your return from the loo I could see immediately that your demeanor had somewhat changed. You walked like you meant business and the look on your face had definitely become more ‘uninhibited’. As you put that fine ass back on the sofa you blew my mind again. As you lowered your body you leaned forward in one fluid movement. Your hands reached up to my face and you kissed me deeply and with a passion that left me breathless. Your soft lips , accompanied by your hot, moist tongue forcing its way into mywhich you followed up by leaning in closely to run a trail of kisses along my neck. The effect on me was immediate and when you looked into my eyes you smiled then giggled at my surprised look. But my surprise wasn’t over as you flashed me a ‘who’d have known I could be this naughty’ look, made the sign to ‘ssshhhhh’ and began trailing your hand along my inner thigh and ever so softly over the bulge in the fabric.

Leaving your hand gently resting against my aching cock you took another look around the room to check that no one had noticed that you had lightly taken hold of your husbands manhood and were softly and subtly running your fingers along its length. Hardening, yet slightly self-conscious, I continued to look over your shoulder. The guys at the bar were too busy chatting to notice anything untoward. One looked over again but noticed nothing and returned his attention to his laughing friends. The coast was clear in that direction!

Seeing that we were effectively ‘alone’ I lay my head back. You leaned in once again and nuzzled my neck, smelling my aftershave. A hot summers day on the beach had meant a light amount of perspiration which diffusing with the aftershave filled your nose with my unique smell and testosterone. We didn’t say a word (we didn’t need to) as you leaned closer in. This time feeling your swollen nipples brushing my chest your rhythm increased.

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

You could now feel that my cock was at full hardness in your hand and straining to be released from the restrictions of my jeans. Thankfully the tables opposite were still unfilled. You knew how much I’d love to feel you holding my revealed, fully hardened cock in your hand and the thought of seeing the thick shaft in your fist in this public place made my body tingle in excitement.

You’d looked up at me and without saying a word made it clear that you wanted me to check the coast was clear behind you. It was and my expression and actions let you know just that. Once again my head laid back and my eyes closed as I felt your hand tightening and the speed pick up.

You were looking at my face for quite sometime as I enjoyed this public treat. Amazed that you’d found the confidence to be stroking me through my jeans in this extremely public place. The horniness of the situation was incredible and I knew that your pussy would be wet and willing when eventually I got you to the room and peeled off your knickers. In fact I remember vividly thinking that I hoped your warm juices were leaking out and seeping into the cloth of your knickers already!

My breathing had very slightly quickened and you knew that very soon you’d have to stop. After all, all this eroticism could be stopped abruptly if anyone sat to that table. If that happened you knew I’d have to recover quickly so that it wouldn’t be obvious what you’d been doing. With that thought in mind you took a quick glance at the empty table.

Your blood ran cold and adrenalin flooded your body. Looking over at the table you weren’t greeted with the bare wood of an empty table and chairs but the eyes of a couple looking directly at us. How long had they been there? Had they noticed what you’d been doing? The answer to that was shockingly obvious and you quickly removed your hand from my still hard cock. The couple were still looking and the bulge in my jeans, to your horror, was still very much on view beneath its denim confines. My eyes still shut in pleasure.

To cover the embarrassing situation you looked back at the once empty table to flash an apologetic smile. The lady, probably in her mid 30’s with curvy mousy brown hair falling over her shoulders, was whispering something to her man. He was not too dissimilar to me body wise although his style was very different. He wore a tailored suite and had a pair of expensive looking shoes. Both had kindly faces and neither looked at all shocked or apologetic at their obvious voyeurism. As she continued to whisper her gaze surveyed the scene. Her eyes appreciatingly running down your hot body first and then across mine. Eyes pausing almost undetectably as her gaze fell upon my engorged crotch area. The bulge in my jeans was obvious but your hand had moved now rested nonchalantly on my upper thigh.

You turned your own eyes on her man and noticed his continued voyeurism as he did the same but in reverse, a glint of pleasure obvious in his eyes as they paused occasionally on their route up from your shiny black boots right up your body. The lady must have said something in appreciation of your breasts because they both looked directly over to you in perfect synchrony. They looked approving of the view before them and something in their demeanor told you that they were both aroused by what they saw.

My eyes were still closed and I was oblivious to the goings on. Feeling unsure as to what was happening and why you suddenly felt a calming influence ease your body’s tenseness. Your brain was confused. You wanted to nudge me and tell me what was happening but you knew that they were still watching over us. You could feel their eyes but it wasn’t a scary feeling. Something was compelling you to take another look over at them. Were you actually hoping that they’d still be looking at us or were you looking for permission to rouse me and continue with our evening alone? As you turned to look at them, a look of confusion across your face, you saw that they were indeed still looking over. They were chatting away but their attention was split between what they were saying and to your activity. As if answering the questions in your mind, the lady looked directly at you. What happened next was a complicated series of subtle eye movements, hand gestures and moving body language but it left you with no doubt in your mind as to the message. They let you know that they wished you to leave me unawares of the situation and that they were loving what they had stumbled in on.

You were shocked but aroused as you noticed that her right hand had moved under the table and was now also laying over her own mans crotch. His pleasure evident as the shading of his trousers altered with his swelling penis. His eyes flashed a look of acceptance and knowing and he nodded toward me. The lady looked down to where her hand now rested and then directly over to where yours had been moments before. Her eyes motioned her desires. Both had a compelling and masterful air and powerless to resist your hand moved over to their original position. Your fingers enveloping my cock. The flesh once again swelling under your touch as your fingers commenced their soft fondling. The difference this time that there were 2 sets of eyes watching and enjoying the show.

You looked over at your newest fans and noted their eagerness for you to continue. With there message in mind you quicked your movements, resting your head on my shoulder and reassuring me to keep my eyes closed. Once again looking over at the voyeuristic couple to seek approval that this is what they wanted. The answer to that was obvious. Both were smiling and both had such sultry looks as they looked at us.

The next time you looked over to them something drew your eyes once again to below the table level and what you saw defied believe. With one hand the lady was reaching through the opening in his trousers and was pulling his naked cock out into your full view. You looked away, not sure what to do with the information that your eyes were telling you was happening right in front of you.

Above the table they looked like a respectable couple chatting casually in a bar. Under the table however you were greeted with the view that was directed souly for your enjoyment. A scene which showed a 30 year old lady with her hand wrapped around a large and fully erect penis being directed directly toward you. Her hand pistoning slowly back and forth as she stroked her man over the scene before them.

This time the message came from both of them and was clear as day. They wanted to see the same…wanted to see your hand stroking my hard cock..wanted to see the utter sexyness of my naked penis wrapped in your hand and slowly stroking its whole length for their pleasure…..Again, without knowing why, but with a strong desire to please the couple, you slowly undid my buttons..reached into my jeans and started to pull my cock into full view.

Published 
Written by Fantasypenman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments