Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peeping Tom

"The thought of being seen by peeping neighbor gets housewife excited"

25
7 Comments 7
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Julie turned in front of the mirror, admiring herself.

“Not too shabby for an old lady,” she thought to herself, as she walked out of her dressing area.

Her forty-five year old body was stuffed into a swimsuit that was skimpier than she would have been comfortable wearing if she weren’t in the privacy of her own home. These spring days in South Texas are what made living there worth putting up with the hot summers. The sun shone brightly in the clear, blue sky, but the air was pleasantly mild, with a whisper of a breeze. These were the days Julie loved best. The kids wouldn’t need to be picked up from school until after four, so she had the entire afternoon to herself on this gorgeous, perfect day.

She picked up her sunscreen and book, poured herself a glass of iced tea, and went to her back yard. This was the first day this spring warm enough to lay out in the sun, and she was looking forward to it. First she would clean the pool, then there would be plenty of time to laze in her chaise, soaking up the rays.

Julie had always been in charge of cleaning the pool. It was a job she didn’t mind doing, and it saved them the expense of having a service. There were only three times a year when it was a hassle; once in the spring, right now, when the big oak trees were shedding their leaves in preparation for new ones. And then again, later in the spring when the tassels would fall. And finally in the fall, when the acorns fell.

When the oaks shed their leaves, as they were currently doing, the automated pool cleaner couldn’t keep up. During that one or two week period, Julie shut down the cleaner and vacuumed the pool by hand daily to keep the bag from overfilling and tearing. It was a lot of work, but on a day like today, there was nowhere she’d rather be.

Putting her stuff on the table under the patio cover, she got out the pool equipment and prepared to clean the pool. First she turned off the pump, to make it easier to remove the skimmer baskets, which were sure to be overflowing with leaves. Even with the pump turned off, it took all her strength to unscrew the cover from the skimmer basket when they were so full.

Putting a towel down on the deck, she knelt on it and leaned over, putting all her might into turning the cover enough to align the tabs with the holes so she could pull it out. Finally it came loose, and she pulled out the skimmer basket, dumping it into a bucket. Putting the cover back on, she attached the hose to it and put the other end on the vacuum. Now she could turn the pump back on and begin.

She had to dump the skimmer basket several times before the job was done. Each time, it seemed she would never get the cover off. When she was done, she bent over at the waist and picked up the bucket.

“My, that was a ladylike position,” she laughed to herself as she realized what she would have looked like if someone had been behind her, looking at her bend over at the waist in her skimpy little suit.

She self-consciously turned around and glanced behind her. Something caught her eye, and she looked up at the second story window of the Johnson’s house next door. Sure enough, she could just make out the miniblinds swaying.

“That’s odd,” she thought.

Nobody had used that second story room in years. The Johnsons had lived next door the entire eighteen years that Julie and her husband had lived in their house. Madge had battled cancer briefly before passing away eighteen months previously, and now Tom lived in the house alone. The kid’s bedrooms on the second floor hadn’t been used in ten years.

The weeks after the funeral had seen a procession of people bearing food, until it gradually slowed to a trickle, then stopped altogether. They had seen a lot of the Johnsons when Madge had been alive, even though they were over twenty years their senior, but since the funeral they just hadn’t seemed to make the time. Every time Julie saw Tom she felt guilty that they didn’t make more of an effort to include him. He must be terribly lonely without Madge, with nothing to do and nobody to do it with. He had been retired for several years.

As Julie put up cleaning equipment, she thought, “maybe he needed something that he has stored in that second story room. Or maybe he goes up to clean and dust occasionally.” But no matter how many reasons she thought up, she kept coming back to one. “Or maybe he gets his jollies spying on his neighbor.”

The more she thought about this, the more she felt violated. She was saddened that her enjoyment of her back yard would be ruined. Should she confront him? What if he really wasn’t peeping on her? What if there were a valid explanation. Surely she should find out, so she could enjoy her pool without feeling creeped out.

But why should she confront him? How embarrassing would that be? Should she have Bruce confront him? She could just see how that would play out. Bruce was always joking. He’d probably just say something like, “Aw, what harm does it do to let the old codger have a look.”

She suddenly remembered a conversation she’d had with Madge years ago. It must have been around eight or ten years ago. She’d been surprised at the time, as the ladies rarely talked about their personal lives. Madge had told her that she and Tom rarely had sex. She said that she just didn’t have the drive anymore, and even though Tom did, his drive wasn’t strong enough to make it worthwhile to go to the trouble of having sex very often at all.

Now that Julie was forty five, and beginning to feel the first onset of menopause, she understood exactly what Madge had meant. Bruce’s libido wasn’t even close to what it had been earlier in their marriage, perhaps due to his drinking and the extra thirty pounds he was carrying. Their sex was routine and unsatisfying. She didn’t mind pleasing him, but she didn’t really feel the need very often herself. Their lovemaking had dropped off to about once a week, sometimes less. And she hadn’t had an orgasm in a very long time. She just didn’t feel like going to the trouble, and Bruce seemed to be okay to just let her make him squirt.

Julie thought all this in the few seconds it took to put up the equipment.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

Suddenly, a thought struck her. I bet the old guy hasn’t had sex in years. She remembered the months of chemo for Madge, the eighteen months since the funeral, and no telling how long they had been celibate even before she got ill. It’s possible he hasn’t had sex in five years or more. And certainly Madge wouldn’t have been much to look at in a swimsuit. She was very heavy.

Suddenly she felt sorry for Tom. And she had to admit, she felt a bit thrilled about the possibility that Tom was peeping on her. Even though it sounded creepy, it was kind of exciting, in a perverted sort of way. She decided that she wasn’t going to let anybody ruin her beautiful day; she was going to get her book and lay in her chaise, just as she had planned.

She couldn’t help but glance up at the second story window occasionally to see if there were any sign of movement, but she didn’t see anything. The blinds were slightly open, enough to have allowed someone in the room to look right down on her. She didn’t have any idea if there were anyone there or not, but she couldn’t think of anything else.

She had never worn this suit in front of anybody. The bottoms were cut very high on the sides, with basically a string holding the front and back fabric together. Perfect for getting a great tan, but way too provocative for a forty five year old mother of three. Still, she still had a nice figure; she had never put on weight after marriage, and as a result she looked younger than most of the friends she had that were her age.

The top barely covered her nipples, and tied around her neck. Once again, perfect for tanning, but it showed a lot of skin. She didn’t even wear it around her boys, let alone anyone else.

She found herself reading and re-reading the same paragraph in her book over and over. Her mind raced, making it impossible to concentrate. Finally she gave up, putting down her book. She lowered the back on the chaise, spread out her towel on it and stretched out on her back, basking in the warm sunshine.

She took a final look at the window from behind her sunglasses, but couldn’t see anything, so she closed her eyes and relaxed. She imagined that someone was watching her from that window.

“Does he have his dick in his hand?” she wondered. “Would he masturbate to orgasm, watching me in my skimpy suit? I wonder if he has his pants off while he’s watching. Is he sitting there in his underwear? Do sixty something year old men still get hard?”

Julie was becoming very aroused as she imagined being on display for her peeping neighbor while he stroked his dick. She spread her legs slightly. She hadn’t done her bikini line recently, since the weather hadn’t been nice enough to sunbathe. Would he be able to see some hairs? Would he like that? She would have to remember to take care of that tomorrow.

Julie hadn’t been so turned on in a very long time. She couldn’t remember the last time she had climaxed. Now she could think of nothing else. All the energy of the hot sun seemed to be focused on her bikini clad pussy.

She imagined herself taking off her top, letting him see her tits. She would never do it in a thousand years, but just the thought of doing so made her extremely horny. What if she let him rub sunscreen on her body? Could the old coot’s heart handle the excitement? She chuckled inwardly as she imagined old Tom, red faced, with his dick in his hand.

Julie took a drink of her iced tea, then turned over onto her stomach. She unclasped it behind her and untied the strap around her neck to get a strapless tan. “So how about it, Tom,” she thought to herself. “Do you like this view better? Are you an ass man, or a breast man?”

This was the first time in a long time that Julie entertained the idea of being sexy. It wasn’t something that she thought about. She was a middle age housewife and a mother, and she just didn’t harbor thoughts of being an exciting sex object. “Am I a-making you a-crazy, Mr. Johnson,” she thought, in her cheesiest Italian accent. “I guess I’d feel pretty stupid if I just imagined seeing someone at the window, and there was never anybody there.” Still, it was terribly exciting to think that someone might be watching.

By the time Julie went inside to shower, she had worked herself into a sexual frenzy. Her skin glowing from the sun exposure, she peeled off her sweaty suit in front of her bathroom mirror and assessed herself. Even though it was her first exposure of the season, she could just make out slight tan lines where her suit had been. She loved having tan lines. She remembered that Bruce had been turned on by those tan lines, long ago.

Julie adjusted the temperature of the shower and stepped in, closing the glass door behind her. The hot water felt like needles on her sunburn, so she adjusted it cooler. She hadn’t realized how much sun she had gotten. She sat down on the built in, tiled bench in her shower and grabbed her hand held shower head. She turned the diverter, making the water come out of the hand held head instead of the one on the wall.

Leaning back against the wall, she raised her legs and pushed her feet against the front wall of the shower. Legs spread widely, she directed the pulsating water flow directly against her pussy. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

She imagined herself being watched by Tom as she reached between her legs and touched her clit. Holding the shower head only inches from her pussy, the water jet pounded her clit as she held her lips wide open. The warm water washed all over her pussy as she imagined bending over for Tom, letting him see her naked, gaping pussy.

It felt so delicious, playing with her needy little pussy. She could tell that it was going to take only moments. The pulsing jet was trained directly on her clit, while she teased it with her finger. Taking a bar of soap, she rubbed it gently up and down the length of her slit, from her opening to her clit, as the water continued to drum against her clit.

Throughout her climax she continued to blast her pussy with the jet. She grunted and groaned as her powerful orgasm washed over her body. It was a very powerful one, the first she’d had in a long time. It felt so fucking good, she could only sit still for a long time, the water jet forgotten.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments