Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing Beside Hubby

"Horny wife shares a naughty phone call with her lover while her husband sleeps beside her."

11
0 Comments 0
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Shelly is quietly laying in bed playing games on her phone beside Randy, her sleeping husband.

Suddenly the phone buzzed in her hand. She hadn't been expecting anyone to text her at this time of night, but when it happened she knew immediately who it was.

She quickly shifted her eyes to look at Randy and reflexively put her phone down beside her, afraid that he had heard it. It appeared that Randy was still sleeping beside her as she sat propped up in their bed. He hadn't stirred, yet she listened to his breathing and watched him for a few seconds to make sure he was still asleep. The soft light of the lamp on her bedside table gave her enough light to see that his face showed he was fully asleep.

Shelly had been mindlessly playing 'Angry Birds' and listening to music through an earpiece from her iPhone as her husband lightly snored beside her.

She turned to her phone and saw that there was one new message.

She opened the message app, and saw it was from 'Brittany', as she expected. She had setup Brent's contact name as Brittany - just in case...

"Hi sexy! You’re awake?"

Her heart fluttered. Contact with Brent did that to her, it excited her always. It was like being a teenager again.

She text back: "Yes, but I'm in bed, Randy is sleeping."

"Did you wear him out?"

"LOL Right. He came to bed and was out in 5 minutes."

"Awww - no fun for you tonight?"

"Like any other night."

"I don't know how he can keep his hands off of you"

Her heart skipped.

Over the last few months there had been three times that she and Brent had been able to sneak away for a few hours.

Brent certainly had been very attentive. He was attentive to her, her needs, her body. He seemed to be completely enthralled with her. It was gratifying, flattering to be the center of someone's world even if for a few hours every once in a while.

"He seems to have no trouble keeping his hands to himself," she text back.

"His loss, unfortunately yours too."

"Yeah it has been way too long since I've... you know."

"Nope. don't know. You'll have to tell me ;) " he teased her.

"Yeah, right. You know full well what I mean."

"Nope. I'm completely unaware - tell me."

Shelly smirked to herself; she liked it when he played coy with her, as she enjoyed all of the little games that they played.

"I'm sure you can figure it out," she text back. "It has to do with Randy not wanting any intimacy, and me not having the privacy to be 'intimate' by myself."

"Awww, no privacy must suck," Brent replied. "I have lots of privacy tonight and was thinking of getting 'intimate with myself'."

Shelly flushed at the thought of Brent playing with himself.

"OMG - really?"

"MMMmm Yes. I'm out of town for work in a hotel... all alone... Now that I hear your voice I'm so turned on..."

Shelly envisioned Brent stroking himself and it excited her, she could feel her pussy begin to lubricate at the thought of it.

She text back "Ok. That isn't fair! I told you that I haven't in so long and now you're teasing me!"

"Haven't what?"

"CUM!!"

"Oh is that what you meant?" he text.

"YES - You knew full well what I meant!"

"I just wanted to be sure. ;) "

"Yeah right. Now I'm even more horny!"

"You're horny?"

"Yes and chatting with you isn't helping ;) " she text.

"You wanna cum with me?"

Shelly paused looking at the screen then turned to look at Randy. He was still snoring laying on his back beside her. She'd love to cum right now, with Brent, but how?"

"What do you mean?" she sent.

"Make yourself cum for me … with me. Please!"

"I can't – Randy."

"Be quiet about it."

"I can't!"

"Please? I'm so hard right now thinking of you playing with yourself!"

"I'd love to see your hard cock."

"Wanna?"

"Mmm I'd love to."

"Where is the earpiece that came with your phone?"

"I'm listening to music with it, why?"

"Because if you really want to see we could facetime."

Shelly again looked at Randy. He was still zonked out... She was sooo horny and getting hornier by the minute.

"We can't!" she sent.

"If you use the earpiece the phone won't make any sound. You wanna see how hard you make me? Go into another room."

She wanted nothing more than to see Brent's hard cock right now. Well there was one thing she wanted more- to cum! But what if Randy heard or saw?

"If I get up to go to another room Randy will wake up, he always does when I get up at night."

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet and play there then," he sent.

"I just can't Randy is righ..." Shelly was typing into the phone when it buzzed in her hand. Shelly was on edge and the phone buzz made her jump.

‘Brittany Facetime Request’ was displayed on the screen.

Shelly turned to Randy in wide-eyed nervousness. He made some noise and turned to his side, facing away from Shelly.

She was torn between receiving the request or not. What if she was caught?

She pressed 'Accept'.

The music that she had been listening to was muted and she heard in her earpiece Brent's voice:

"Hi gorgeous. I know you can't talk... I can see you a little bit - it is pretty dark there. Can you hear me? If you can just nod."

Shelly looked at her phone. Although it was quite dark in her bedroom, Brent's hotel was apparently quite well lit as she could see him clearly.

He was obviously on the bed in his hotel room She could see the typical hotel room furnishings behind him.

She could only see him from the midsection up though and he was shirtless smiling at her through the phone.

She nodded slowly and smiled back at him.

"Good," he said, "You are so gorgeous... "

"I know you have to stay quiet, so I'll do the talking ok?"

Shelly nodded and slid down from her propped position on the bed. She managed to manoeuvre herself down, placing her head on her pillow with her back to Randy.

Shelly is almost bursting with sexual energy. She was extremely horny yet nervous of being caught by her husband was right beside her!

Her horniness won out over her caution and Shelly started to lubricate fully and she knew she would not be able to hold back from playing with herself.

Brent is seducing her now, here, in her own bed with her husband beside her.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

She could not believe she was going through with this, but her passion was too high, the tension too great she desperately needed to cum and Brent is encouraging her to do so, now, with him.

"Do you really want to cum Sexy?"

She nods.

"Do you really want to see me cum?"

She nods again.

Brent is sitting up in the hotel bed and he pans the camera down across his bare, chest to his midsection. The camera pauses there for a moment and as he pans it down farther it shows a thin sheet covering him from the waist down. The sheet is bulged giving evidence that Brent's cock is completely engorged.

"See how hard you are making me?" he whispers in her ear.

She can see his right hand slide under the sheet and as she follows its movement under the thin cover she can see it wrap around his hard erection.

"I'm gonna cum for you, and I want you to cum for me."

"You are so gorgeous ... Touch yourself for me...Please."

Listening to him talk as she watches him play under the sheet is too intense for her.

Shelly slides her left hand across her tummy, as it finds the elastic of her pyjama bottoms her fingers sneak inside them. She is wearing no panties under the light material of her pyjamas and as her hand traces down her lower abdomen she shivers in excitement.

"Mmm yes," he whispers, "You're excited I can see it on your face. You want to cum. You need to cum. You want me to watch you cum!"

Her fingers slip across the light hair of her closely trimmed pubic mound and with great anticipation and warm satisfaction her fingers slide across her wet hooded clit. She exhales with a low guttural moan that Brent can barely hear through the phone and her expression tells the rest of the story.

"OH YES!!" Brent moans into the phone. He sees her eyes close and her head draw back in pleasure.

"It feels good doesn't it Shelly? I bet you are so so wet."

Shelly opens her eyes again and looks to the phone and nods.

As she watches the phone, Brent pulls back the cover over his body. In one motion he removes the sheet and his privates are displayed centered in her phone. His cock is hard, angry hard, she can see it pulse with his heartbeat.

His voice is grating as he tries to whisper in his great excitement "I so wish I was sliding this hard cock into where your fingers are right now Mmm!"

A light moan escapes her. She stifles it as best she can but knows she was louder than she expected. Laying still she holds her fingers motionless against her clit and slit and listens to Randy's breathing. She feels the bed move in unison with his easy breathing.

As she listens to her husband breath beside her, she watches her phone inches from her face. Brent is pouring some lubricant over himself. His cock and balls glisten as he drizzles clear liquid over them.

Again Shelly cannot suppress a moan as she slips a finger inside herself while watching Brent lube up his pulsing cock.

"Shhh sweetheart.You'll wake up Randy," he reprimands her. "He is still asleep?"

She nods in response.

"Ok, be carefull... Too bad you can't be loud like me" he tells her then moans noisily as he begins to stroke his shiny wet cock.

"Ohhh Aaahhh Mmm" he moans as Shelly watches him slide his hand over his slippery slick member.

Shelly can hear the slurping sounds of his play and unconsciously she starts to again massage her slick clit in rhythm. She tries to be as still as she can but it takes a conscious effort to hold back from thrusting her eager pussy against her probing fingers.

Shelly is matching Brent's strokes with hers and although she tries to lie still she cannot stop her groin from contracting in concert with her fingers and Brent's stroking.

"Oh this feel so good! OH you look so HOT. The expression on your face is just like it is when I am inside you ...Mmm ah Ah Ah AH... " Brent whispers louder in her ear.

Her fingers are achieving their purpose faster than expected and she is nearing her orgasm.

Brent's hand is steadily stroking his cock and making slurping sounds. Shelly now notices that she too is making slurping wet sounds as she uses the flat of two fingers on her over sensitive clit. Her groin pulses and she goes rigid as she slides her fingers over her clit and probes into her wet throbbing pussy with one, then two fingers.

"You're ... aaahhh c c c close aren't you?" Brent manages to say...

"Shhh" Brent tells her. It is then that she notices that she is whimpering in pure excitement and pleasure. Her whole focus is on the sight of Brent's masturbation while she is engrossed in her own.

She closes her lips hard to try to suppress her sounds but cannot stop her play - she is too close.

"AH AH AH...MMMMmMMMMmmm" Brent moans.

She opens her eyes wide into the camera and nods her head strongly in jerky almost erratic motions.

Brent turns his phone camera so she can see him from his crotch to his face. He arcs his back and goes rigid for a few seconds as his hand strokes his raging cock. His eyes close and then she sees it - a rope of cum erupts from Brent's cock.

It hits her like a tidal wave. Shelly's orgasm tightens her whole body into a quivering mass. Try as she might she cannot control her whimpering and bucking. Her fingers grind against her mound her clit now too sensitive to touch and too excited to leave alone.

Shelly watches rope after rope of cum erupt from Brent's engorged cock as she feels 'Wham, Wham, Wham, of her orgasm bear down on her, clenching her hand between her legs as she grunts, moans and bucks through her lasting hard orgasm.

She is only beginning to catch her breath when she is aware that Randy is moving beside her.

In a panic she turns the phone over, screen down and tries to lay as still as she can. She feels him rise up to look over her shoulder. He places his hand on her shoulder and speaks quietly to her.

"Shelly...Shelly... Wake-up, you're having a dream."

Shelly murmurs, pretending to be waking from sleep. "What?"

"Are you ok?" Randy asks. "You were thrashing about and making all kinds of noise.”

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answers.

"Well you're all hot and sweaty it must have been a pretty nasty dream."

Then from the earpiece in her ear "More like YOU were nasty and the dream was 'hot and sweaty' ... goodnight sexy..."

Published 
Written by _brent_123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors