Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel And Ron's Lunch Together

"Rachel unknowing entertains her agency while meeting her boyfriend for lunch"

30
26 Comments 26
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is true but the names of the parties involved and the location has been changed to protect their identities."

Rachel graduated from the University of Oregon’s School of Law in May 1979 and, while studying for her bar examination in the fall, accepted a summer internship working for the regional branch of a federal agency housed in the eighteen-story Edith Green-Wendell Wyatt Federal Building in downtown Portland.  Since her parents lived in nearby Lake Oswego, she could live rent-free while the internship brought in some extra cash to help pay down her student loans.

Another benefit of the internship in Portland was her “boyfriend” Ron.  She had known Ron since high school and had always had a strong friendship with him.  Ron stayed in Portland after high school and remained a close friend.  He was someone that was always there for her, someone she could always call on when she needed a shoulder to vent or cry on.  When she was able, Rachel made the one-and-a-half-hour trip from Eugene to Portland every other weekend, both to visit her parents and to visit Ron.  Although neither Ron nor Rachel were ever an “item,” both enjoyed the carnal fruits of a “friendship with benefits.”

***

It was early afternoon when Rachel left the office to meet Ron for lunch across the street in the Terry Schrunk Plaza.  There were a variety of small, one-off, eateries available within easy walking distance and both of them enjoyed teasing their palates with the tastes of other cultures.  She started thinking about places they could patronize as she sat down in the small central amphitheater of  the plaza and began basking in the warm summer sun.  Rachel closed her eyes and let the stresses of her job and the worries about the upcoming bar exam disappear amidst the sounds of the chirping birds and the soothing warmth of the sunlight on her bare legs and arms.  She began drifting off when she was startled by Ron’s touch.

“Hi, Rachel,” Ron said, tracing his fingers through her auburn hair and gazing into her azure eyes.

Before she could reply, Ron’s lips touched Rachel’s, silencing her.

Like a smoldering ember touched to a piece of tinder, her lust was immediately ignited and she responded eagerly.

Lips pressed harder, more eagerly against each other’s.  Slipping his tongue into her mouth only added fuel to the fire that was burning within him – and her.

Tongues twirled and twisted for several moments as Rachel’s breathing and heartbeat quickened in response to the flames of passion burning hotter.  She was melting and not from the warm sun beating down on her.  His kisses had stirred the fire, increasing in intensity, becoming all-consuming.

Forgetting all about lunch, a more desperate hunger had been sparked and needed to be sated.

Ron’s libido likewise was aroused and he too needed something more than any local food establishment could satisfy.  “Let’s go somewhere private.  I’m starving and ready to eat you alive, baby.”

“We can’t, I have to be back in the office in like forty-five minutes.  You’ll just have to suffer with me through the rest of the day.”

“Please, I can’t do without you right now.  You’re not going to get me all fired up and ready to go then just walk away from what you started, are you, Rachel?  Are you going to be that cruel to me?”

“Hmmm, let me see.  Seems to me you’re the one who started this and got yourself all worked up without a plan on how to finish what you started.”

“Yes, Rachel, I will admit I started it.  But you’re not totally innocent.  You’re just as complicit as I in this.  You know you want it as much as I want it.  Come on, let’s go somewhere and continue our journey to Narnia.”  He continued caressing Rachel’s hair while squeezing her hand and nibbling on her earlobes.

Pushing him away, Rachel said, “Please stop, I can’t.  I’ve got to get back to work.  Tonight, sweetheart. Tonight.  I promise.”

Disappointed and frustrated, Ron looked around, noticing a possible solution to what he knew was their mutual problem.  After all, he had known Rachel some seven years now and knew her voracious sexual appetite matched his and that she was just as wanting, just as needing as he was at this moment. 

In the corners of the plaza, he espied tall hedges, probably eight feet in height.

“I’ve got an idea, Rachel.  Just give a minute; I’ll be right back.”

Ron quickly walked to the nearest hedgerow, and quickly looking around him, squeezed between the hedges sideways and came into the area that hid gratings covering the intake and exhaust vents for the heating and air conditioning plant of the federal building as well as the ventilation for the parking garages under both the federal building and plaza.  The grates were surrounded by a patch of grass roughly two feet wide between the outer edge of the gratings and inner side of the hedges.

This will work.  No one will see us!”

His heart racing in expectation, Ron exited the hedges sideways without attracting attention to himself.  Walking quickly to Rachel, he reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling her up to her feet.

“Let’s go, Rachel.  I found someplace where we can be alone and no one will see us.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Ron?  I told you, I don’t have time to fool around.”

“Come on, Rachel, just follow me,” Ron said, pulling Rachel towards the hedges.  “There’s plenty of room on the other side of the hedges.  No one can see us.”  Upon reaching the bushes, he bladed himself and pushed through the shrubbery as he told her, “Just turn sideways and squeeze through like me,” as he pulled her through behind him.

 

***

“Oh no, honey. You’re crazy.  You’re out of your mind.  I’m doing anything here.”

“What’s the matter, Rachel?  No one can see us.  It’ll be okay.”

“Yeah, no one can see us but they’ll hear you.  You grunt like a pig when you cum!”

“Me?  What about you?  You scream like a Banshee when you orgasm.  If they hear anyone, they’ll hear you!”  Ron grabbed at Rachel’s breasts then reached around and pulled her tightly into himself as he kissed her lips, ear lobes and neck while his hand slid down and squeezed her buttocks before starting to try to pull up the hem of her cotton sundress.

Rachel reached back and pushed Ron’s hand away before smoothing down her dress.  With an emphatic tone, she said, “Stop, Ron!  Behave yourself!  I said no and I mean NO.  Not here!”

Ron realized from her intonation that Rachel was getting upset with his forcefulness.  Staring deeply into her eyes, he stroked her cheeks for a few moments before apologizing.  “I’m sorry, Rachel, I got carried away.  It’s just so easy to get all worked up when I’m around you.”

Rachel understood Ron’s vexation.  “Look, Ron, I’m just as horny as you are.  It’s not that I don’t want to be with you.  I really do.  Believe me, there’s nothing I’d rather feel right now than to have you ram that cock into me and fuck the shit out of me.  But we – I – don’t have the time.  I’ve got to be back to work at two o’clock.”  Looking at her wristwatch, “That’s like thirty minutes.” 

Reaching down, she grabbed his erection through his jeans and giving it a tight squeeze with her fingers, continued, “Tonight you can do whatever you want with me.  Right now just isn’t the time.”

Rachel looked into Ron’s chasmic eyes and could see the depth of his desire – his need - as his cock pulsated between her clinched fingers.  She felt sorry for him as she realized her own needs resurfacing.

NOUTTYKITTY29
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NOUTTYKITTY29

“I won’t fuck you here, but how about a blow job to tide you and me over until tonight?”

Ron’s eyes opened wide and he grinned like a Cheshire cat as he heard the words “blow job.”

He kissed Rachel again – appreciatively – as he collapsed onto the soft grass, cradling her in his arms.

 

***

Rachel caressed Ron’s cock as their kisses intensified.

Suddenly, Ron felt Rachel’s fingers searching for his zipper.  His whole body tightened in expectation.  Moments later, she sat up and with both hands unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and with a hard tug pulled both his jeans and shorts down enough to free rigid cock, which sprang to attention.

Grasping the base of his cock between her dainty fingers, Rachel lowered her head towards his glans.  Moments later, her tongue darted against the bulbous head, striking the tip.

Ron sighed loudly.

“Be quiet or the deal is off.”

Rachel then lowered her mouth over his cock and slowly worked deeper and deeper down her throat.

“Aaahhh,” Ron moaned.  He was now in sexual heaven, Nirvana. 

Only a few seconds had passed since Rachel swallowed the length of his cock.  She now pulled her head back, her lips tightly wrapped around his shaft, creating a suction that only excited Ron more.  Soon, Rachel’s head was bobbing up and down on the entirety of his cock while her fingers softly caressed and gently squeezed his scrotum.

Ron’s body bucked involuntarily as Rachel continued sucking his cock.  He struggled to remain quiet as her cocksucking took him higher and higher.  Grabbing her head, he began guiding her actions.

Soon her head was moving at a frenzying pace as she quickly moved back and forth on his long, thick manhood.  As the precum began to seep from the tip, Rachel pulled her mouth off of his cock just long enough to dart her tongue against the tip and lick the tasty spunk into her mouth and swallow it.

 

***

Elisabeth entered the vestibule where the copier is located.  As she placed the document on the glass plate of the machine and prepared to press the “copy” button, she looked out the adjacent floor-high window and noticed Ron and Rachel in the park below. 

She was, of course, fixated on what was happening in the sheltered corner of the park five stories below her.  Unable to take her eyes off of the scene unfolding below, she forgot all about the purpose of her visit.  Others soon noticed her idée fixe and began crowding in around to see what was piquing her interest.

“Isn’t that Rachel down there?” one person asked. 

“Pretty sure it is,” a reply came back. 

The vestibule quickly filled and soon had too many people crowded in the small space to allow everyone a chance to view the spectacle unfolding below.  People began to flow into the adjacent offices to watch and soon most of the fifth floor, where Rachel worked, was privy to the work she was performing on Ron below.  Whispers and snickers filled the hallways and rooms on the east face of the federal building and within minutes, the whole fifth-floor suite knew about Rachel’s exploits.  Needless to say, little work was being accomplished as Rachel's coworkers were mesmerized by the live entertainment being provided by Rachel and Ron.  Even the supervisors become entranced by a show worthy of airing on Portlandia.

 

***

While just about everyone in her agency was enthralled by her antics, Rachel continued servicing her boyfriend.  Faster and faster her head bobbed up and down on Ron’s “woody.”  Increasing her suction, she gently caressed his balls as her tongue flicked against the bulbous head before circling around the rim before swallowing his shaft down her throat.

Ron’s softly moaned and groaned as he struggled to maintain his composure.  Rachel’s mouth felt so good on his cock – it always felt good.  He continued running his fingers through the tresses of her hair and he guided her month.  The tensions within were rising quickly and despite his best efforts to restrain his release, Ron knew he wouldn’t – couldn’t – last much longer.

Rachel too recognized the tell-tale signs of Ron’s imminent eruption and tried to prepare herself for the onrush of cum that was soon to explode in her mouth.  She didn’t have long to wait.

Ron’s body began convulsing uncontrollably and with a powerful upward thrust, he screamed out, “I’M CUMMING!” as the first of several waves of thick, salty ejaculate began shooting in Rachel’s mouth and throat, quickly overwhelming her ability to swallow it.  Soon thin wisps of cum oozed out of her mouth and dripped out of the corners onto her neck and the area of her chest framed by the low-cut notch of her dress.

Unexpectedly, Ron pulled his cock out of Rachel’s mouth as the last few streams of cum were shooting out of the tip.  They hit Rachel, leaving traces of his release in her hair, on her face and on her dress.

Rachel realized what happened.  “You bastard.  YOU FUCKING BASTARD!  Look what you’ve fucking done!”

“It’s not my fault, Rachel.  I couldn’t help it.  I’m really sorry, honey.  I didn’t mean…”

Rachel wouldn’t let him finish his - as she saw it - pathetic attempt to apologize for what he had done.  “How in the hell can I go back to work looking like this!  You’re an ass, Ron, a big fucking ass.”

Ron tried to help her as she tried to clean herself up.  “Don’t fucking touch me, you bastard.  You’re a fucking ass!” as she tried to clean up the mess.  “Never again, you asshole,” she mumbled as she rubbed her face and hair off on Ron’s clothes.

Ron got angry.  “What the hell, Rachel!” he said as he tried pushing her away.

“Deal with it, you bastard!  You made the mess – you can fucking help clean it up.”

Ron recognized the depth of Rachel’s anger and knew he’d better back off.

“Stay here.  I’ll go get some water and towels.  I’ll be right back.”

A few minutes later he returned, bringing back a couple of 20-ounce bottles of Dasani water and some napkins from a corner food cart.

Opening a bottle of water, Rachel wetted the napkins and begin wiping off the stickiness.

Patting the stains on her dress, she added, “You’re paying to get this dress dry-cleaned.  How could you fucking act like that?”

“I said I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to.”

“I’ll bet you didn’t,” Rachel responded gruffly.

After she finished cleaning herself as best she could, Rachel took a giant swing of water from the bottle and stood up.

“I’ve got to go, Ron.”

“Call you tonight?”

“You’ve got to be kidding!”

“Come on, Rachel!” Ron yelled as Rachel disappeared through the hedges.

 

***

For the last ten minutes or so, the whole fifth floor of the federal building – and who knows how many other people on other floors – had been witness to what had transpired across the street.  Of course, Rachel knew not of this.

Entering the ground floor, Rachel visited the ladies' room and straightened herself up as best she could.  Reentering the lobby, she went the elevators and pressed “5.”  The elevator doors opened and moments later reopened on her floor.  As she walked through the double glass doors of her suite, several men and women were clustered around the receptionists’ desk.  Their eyes followed her as she turned to walk down one of the hallways and she could hear their whispers and smirks.

Turning to confront them, she asked, “Did I miss something?”

Elisabeth answered, “No.  We were all just wondering, did you enjoy your lunch?”

Rachel then realized what they were referring to and quickly walked away, red with embarrassment.

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments