Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge Best Served with a Twist- part 2

"Can be read on it's own or as part two to Revenge Best Served with a Twist"

15
7 Comments 7
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
After the whole thing with Brad, Annie walks back into the restroom, not yet ready to face her friends. She spends a few minutes crying, then taking a few shaky breathes, she starts to wipe my face and reapply her lipstick. Anything to kill a few minutes so she can regain her composure. She stands there taking a few steadying breathes, still feeling shaken from the whole thing, both from the pleasure but also the humiliation.

She turns as the door opens and in walks the blonde. She looks at Annie and then comes over to the counter to stand next to her. As she digs in her bag for some lipstick, Annie turns to leave, but she reaches out and touches Annie’s arm to stop her. Annie jerks her arm away and tries to storm past the blonde.

The blonde says, “Hey wait. I had nothing to do with that, besides I think they are both jerks. I heard them laughing about it at the bar.”

Annie turns to her feeling humiliated and angry at the same time.

“By the way my name is Chelsea.” The blonde says as she holds out her hand.

Annie takes a breath and says, “Hi. I’m Annie, but you probably already know that.”

Chelsea says, “Yeah, I heard your name when they were taking about how well their plan worked. It made me so mad I wanted to dump my drink on both of them. I had to walk away to calm down. Are you ok? Do you want me to go get your friends?”

Annie nods and says, “No thanks, I don’t think I can face them and no need to ruin their evening too.”

Chelsea asks Annie if she needs a ride home and Annie says yes. They head out the back door and jump into Chelsea’s car. Annie gives Chelsea directions to her place and sends a text to both Brit and Tina to let them know she left, telling them she had a headache and caught a ride from a friend.

Chelsea parks outside Annie’s place and Annie tell her thanks and gets out of the car. As she does, she starts crying again. She is shaking so bad that she drops the keys in the dark while trying to unlock the door. Chelsea sees Annie struggling and gets out of her car and goes to helps Annie into her place.

She leads Annie over to the couch and sits her down. She then heads to the kitchen for something to drink and pours two glasses of wine. She grabs the tissues as she heads back to the living and hands a tissue and one of the glasses to Annie.

Annie nods her thanks, wipes her tears and takes a drink of the wine. Chelsea sits next to her caressing her arm and back trying to calm her down. A few hours later and after two bottles of wine, they hatch a plan to get back at the guys. They exchange cell number and make plans to meet during the week to work out the details.

As Chelsea goes to leaves, she leans in to give Annie a hug and a kiss on the cheek, but Annie’s head turns and their lips touch. Tentatively Annie kisses Chelsea and Chelsea kisses her back. After a minute or two, they break apart and give a little giggle and Chelsea says, “Damn, girl, this is going to be better than I thought.” They exchange goodbyes and promise to meet up soon.

Annie wakes the next morning to the bright rays of the sun shining in her window. As she rolls over and feels the twinge of a hangover, she winces with the memory of what happened at the bar last night. She starts to feel humiliated again until she remembers her plan with Chelsea.

Chelsea and Annie text several time during the week to go over the plan and decide that this Saturday night would be good for the both of them.

*****

On Saturday night, Annie heads over to Chelsea’s around eight and they sit around, talk, and drink a few glasses of wine. At about nine Chelsea sends Shane a text, “Stop by on the way to the club I have something I want to show you.” She then sends him a Snapchat sexy picture.

Shane sends a text back a few minutes later and says, “Looking forward to it…see u in 30.”

Chelsea asks Annie if she is ready. Annie nods her head as Chelsea leans over to kiss her deeply. She runs her hands over Annie’s breast making her nipple hard. Chelsea leans back, lifts Annie’s shirt off, takes a nipple into her mouth as she slides her hand down Annie’s pants and rubs her clit. Annie moans as Chelsea moves her mouth back up to give Annie another deep kiss.

Annie takes this opportunity to rub her hands over Chelsea’s breast, sliding her hands up under her shirt to do so. Chelsea breaks the kiss and removes her shirt to give Annie more access. Annie leans down to take first one nipple then the other in her mouth and takes turns sucking and licking them. Chelsea slides Annie’s pants and panties off, and starts playing with her clit and sliding a finger into Annie’s wet pussy.

After only a few minutes of Chelsea sliding her fingers --first one, then two, then three-- into Annie’s wet pussy, she explodes in an orgasm. Annie decides it is time for Chelsea to get a little pleasure and she reaches down and pulls off her pants and her panties. She kneels between Chelsea’s thighs, puller her ass to the edge of the couch and proceeds to lick and suck on her clit.

The girls hear a car door slam. "Lights, camera, action," Chelsea giggles as she reaches over to turn up the volume on the stereo.

They hear a knock on the door and then the ringing of the bell. Neither get up to answer the door. After a few minute they hear Chelsea’s cell ding indicating she has a new text.

Annie continues to suck on Chelsea’s clit, sliding her tongue in and out of her pussy as she does. Chelsea reaches down and grabs Annie’s head pulling her in closer.

Meanwhile outside, Shane, knowing that Chelsea is home since her car is in her drive, goes over to peek in the window to see if he can get Chelsea’s attention.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

Instead, what he sees catches his attention. There is Chelsea spread out on the couch with some chick between her legs eating her out. Instantly his cock starts to get hard.

Shane stands there watching this, and seeing the look on Chelsea’s face as she is getting close to an orgasm, he starts rubbing his hard cock. Rubbing it through his jeans, he takes a quick glance around, no one is out and it looks like the neighbors are gone since there is no lights on in their house.

He takes a step closer to the window. Not so close as to be seen but closer so he can see better. He proceeds to unzip is pants and pulls his cock out and starts to stroke it.

The song ends and the house goes quiet except for the moaning coming from Chelsea. As her moans picks up crescendo, he starts stroking his cock harder and faster. 




“Damn,” he thinks, “Chelsea is so hot. I can’t believe she invited me over for a peep show.”

He hears a car door slam next door and is distracted for a moment but hears Chelsea’s loud moan as she comes. He glances back to the window, sees the other girl rising from between Chelsea’s legs to lean up and give her a kiss, and is momentarily shocked as he recognizes the butterfly tattoo. It is his ex, Annie.

He is still standing there with his cock in his hand as he sees Chelsea get up off the couch and push Annie into a kneeling position as she straps on a dildo. She dips her hand into Annie’s dripping pussy and guide the dildo into position.

That is when he sees a movement out of the corner of his eye and turns to see an older man standing there with a shotgun in his hand. Shocked at getting caught peeking in Chelsea’s window and worse with his hard cock in his hand, he starts to put his hands up and turn to the old guy when he hears a squeal from Annie. He turns back to the window, still stroking his cock to see that now Chelsea has Annie standing, bent over the couch, and is fucking her with the strap on and holding onto Annie’s swinging breast.

“What the hell are you doing, you pervert,” says the old guy. “Chelsea told me to be on the watch tonight. Are you the psycho that has been stalking her?”

Before Shane can even comment, the man’s wife comes across the yard. “Bill, I called it in. They said a patrol car will be here shortly.”

“Margaret, get back in the house. I don’t want you anywhere close to this pervert.” Bill commands his wife.

Meanwhile, Shane has turned back to the window, drawn to it like a moth to a light. He can hear Annie getting louder and he knows she is getting close to coming.

Bill sees that Shane is still stroking his cock and watching Chelsea through the window and says to Shane, “Listen here, you little pervert, turn and face me and get your hands off yourself.”

Shane half turns to face the old guy and removes his hand from his cock, but with all the sounds coming from inside, it is doing nothing to diminish the size of his cock. Instead, it starts to bob up and down on its own as he listens to Annie.

The old guy’s wife, Margaret, says, “OH MY,” and takes a step in his direction.

Bill lowers his shotgun to grab his wife but she side steps around him and a distracted Shane turns back to the window. He feels something wet and warm envelope his cock and glances down to see Margaret down on her knees and sucking his cock deep into her mouth.

Bill swings the shotgun back up at Shane and shouts to his wife, “Damn it, Margaret. What are you doing? Get away from him.”

Margaret takes Shane’s cock from her mouth and, never taking her eye off it, says to her husband, “Bill, you know how horny I am. Menopause is making me crazy and you haven’t been able to have decent hard on for year now.”

Then she proceeds to lick down the shaft and take first one ball then the other in her mouth, swirling her tongue over them as she does.

Shane doesn’t know which is better: Chelsea and Annie in the house or this older horny woman sucking his cock. He keeps glancing between the two scenes.

Just then, more car doors slam and two cops jump out with guns drawn. One shouts to the old guy, “Sir,drop the gun.”

Bill lays the gun on the ground, turns around, and says, “Hey, sheriff. We caught this pervert peeking in Chelsea’s window.”

With that, both the sheriff and his deputy turn their guns on Shane. “Holy shit!” Shane thinks, “I’m gonna die. God, I’m gonna die if I don’t come soon.”

And with that, he grabs Margaret’s head and starts shoving his cock harder into her mouth. She reaches up, grabs his now naked ass in her hands, and holds on for dear life. Shane proceeds to fuck her mouth just as Chelsea is fucking Annie inside the house.

The sheriff shouts, “Freeze,” to Shane but there is no stopping him now.

Bill nods to the sheriff and steps forward to grab his wife by the upper arm and pulls her away from Shane. Just as he feels himself start to cum, just missing Margaret’s face, he feels a jolt of electricity as he is hit by a Taser and drops to his knees.

Just then, inside there is a scream of pleasure as Annie orgasms. The deputy peeks in as he walks over to handcuff Shane. “Damn,” he thinks, reaching down to adjust his fly.

As Shane is lead to the police car, Margaret hears his phone ding and reaches down to pick it up. She hands it to Shane, but with his hands cuffed he can’t take it, so she hands it to the deputy.

He reads it and laughs. He says to Shane, “Well, buddy, I don’t know what you did to piss them off. Your message says, ‘Pay back is a bitch… but Annie was great. Better than either you or Brad said. Have a nice night in jail, asshole!’”

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments