Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rooftop At My Apartment

"I thought the roof was for sunbathing and smoking weed."

10
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
740 words 740 words

The management of my freshman college apartment did not mind if people went on the roof to sunbathe but locked the roof door at night.  I had a shortcut to the roof using the fire escape from my balcony just below the roof, so on occasion, we would climb to the roof at night and smoke weed. 

I was walking up to my apartment one evening, when I met a group of people headed up to the roof carrying cameras and photography equipment.  The people said that they rented the rooftop space to do some videos and would be there most of the night.   A little while later I noticed some really attractive girls walking into the building and I immediately decided they were making a music video and since we are in Los Angeles someone famous was probably there.

By 11 pm the roof door was locked, so I climbed the fire escape outside my window and got up on the roof.  I immediately realized it was not a music video, it was a fuck video.  One of the girls I saw earlier was sucking a guy’s cock. They had all their lighting set up way across the building so did not notice me watching them.

I have never been interested in doing anything with a girl but the model sucking that guy's cock was gorgeous and I would have turned lezbo for a while to get with her.  After a few minutes, they repositioned and started fucking.  Everyone was quiet and I could hear the cock going in and out of that girl’s pussy.  I was definitely enjoying the show and sent a few pictures to my friend Annabelle. 

They took a break and I almost got caught watching before they started back with the guy sticking his cock in her ass.  They were all laughing and having a good time. The guy started to cum on her asshole and it dipped down on her pussy.  She was showing the camera the cum dripping from in her pussy just as he put his cock back in her mouth, which actually surprised her.

By that time, I had figured the good looking guy with a heavy French accent was the director.   There was another guy sitting with the director who was around my age, cute and on his phone the whole time.   A little later, I heard some of the people talking to him and figured out he was the director’s son.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Before starting the next scene, the director asked the same amazing looking model if she could do a quick scene with his son, she said sure.  A few minutes later and they were naked, the director’s son was licking her pussy and asshole (both fresh from a fuck ten minutes earlier) which was sort of gross. 

The son had a big dick, bigger than the guy that girl just fucked and she was telling the director how good it felt in her pussy.  She turned around and started licking his cock and balls just as he shot a load all over her tits and stomach. 

When they finished another video the crew was taking down all there lights and backdrop when the director's son started walking toward the stairs.  I immediately went back into my apartment and came out the hall door just in time to meet him on the stairway landing. 

I asked if they were doing a music video and he said yes and was super friendly.  I asked if it was anyone famous and he said he could not say, so I switched to asking if they would be back to do more videos.   He said he would like to come back to see me and I gave him my contact information.

A couple of weeks later, we went out a few times.  He was not really my kind of guy but I decided to invite him over one night to have him lick my pussy and fuck me.  I never told him I had watched him fuck that model.  He was really into exhibitionism and I had him take out his cock and jack off for my friends one night.  We talked about fucking over at the beach but so far our schedules have not aligned to do that.  

I would definitely make a porn movie if I could pick the guy I wanted or even a girl I want.

 

Published 
Written by SpeedBird_Paris
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments