Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha Strips

"Stripper Samantha performs just for you."

20
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The spotlights blaze, the music starts. Stripper Samantha steps onto the stage and instantly your eyes are on her, lusting for her. You’re already seeing her naked body in your mind. 

In her curve-clinging red top, black leather-look microskirt high up her bare thighs and black high heels, she struts confidently around her stage. She tosses her dark hair, her firm young breasts bounce under the thin red cloth of her top and she swings her hips. Playfully flicking up her skirt up high she gives you a penis-tightening foretaste of what’s to come. 

Samantha’s a student at the university, and on her stage, she sells her young body to voyeurs. She’s just turned twenty, the same age as that temp, Brenda, in your office that you’ve had your lustful eyes on for so long. Samantha’s dark hair is the same colour and style as Brenda’s, loose and shoulder length. She’s almost Brenda’s double, and that’s why of all the girls that strip on that stage, Samantha’s always your favourite. 

Samantha squats on the very edge of her stage, her knees together. She’s squatting just like Brenda did in the office today to reach a filing cabinet drawer. But Brenda modestly kept her knees together and scowled at you as she treated you to just a little peep of white knickers. 

But Samantha knows no modesty. She smiles as she slowly spreads her legs wide to show your lustful eyes the tiny triangle of black and red lace between her legs. There’s just thin cloth between your lust and the pussy you crave to see! For just an instant, to tease you, Samantha pulls her panties aside for your eyes to feast on her vagina pulled open wide and ringed by dark pussy fur. You want her!

Now Samantha’s on her feet. Swaying sensuously to the throbbing beat of the music she strips, so slowly, so provocatively. Her skirt’s off first, after she’s teased you playing one by one with the buttons up her thigh. Her skirt drops and is kicked aside. Samantha twirls to show off her panties, just big enough to cover her pussy at the front, just a thong strap at the back, nestling between smooth round bum cheeks that gleam under the lights. 

Your eyes follow every hypnotic movement of the tiny triangle of black and red between Samantha’s swaying thighs. You imagine what Samantha’s panties would feel like in your fingers, what wearing them bulging over your testicles and with your pubic hair and straining cock poking out of them would feel like, what stroking them over your hard up cock and masturbating over them for kinky thrills. That’s what you secretly do with your wife’s panties, isn’t it? Then Samantha flings off her top, her breasts bounce out and in an instant, your wife’s panties are forgotten. 

Your hungry eyes follow Samantha’s breasts as they bounce and swing to the throbbing beat and Samantha thrusts her deep red nipples towards you. Her breasts are as big and round as you imagine Brenda’s breasts to be as you hungrily watch them bobbing under her thin white blouse, showing the outline of her bra as she strolls across the office floor, secretly hoping she saw your trousers bulging with your erection.

Now the moment you enjoy so much, which Samantha too knows drives men wild. With her back to you, she bends, leaning against the pole dance pole. Her bum cheeks gleam under the spotlights as she swings to the beat of the music. Every eye, your eyes, are on that sensuously swaying thin black thong gusset nestling in the valley between her gleaming cheeks. Samantha feels the hungry male willpower around her, silently crying out, “Drop your panties! Show us your pussy!” 

Samantha looks at her audience over her shoulder and grins. She knows what men want! Your eyes follow her tiny black and red lace panties as they slip slowly down her thighs, when her pussy slit peeps between her thighs, and as her panties fall and are kicked aside. Now but for high heels she’s nude! Still bending with her swaying bum to you she spreads her legs wide. Your eyes lock onto the furry mound between her spread, still swaying legs. Then she’s fingering her pussy the way you crave to do. 

Samantha stands and spins to face her lusting audience full frontal. She smoothly spreads her legs and thrusts her hips. Her breasts swing up and out, and she shows her naked body in all its erotic glory. Now the nude action! 

Samantha poses like the porn girls your penis has strained hard over so many times as you’ve masturbated. She sprawls with her long legs wide and her hips thrust to show her gaping vagina, her big breasts bounce and swing, her gleaming smooth buttocks sway sensuously to the beat. 

Samantha’s on her back with her long legs so wide her naked body is all but T-shaped. Her fingers play with her nipples then slide smoothly down to finger her vagina lips and ruffle her juice sodden pubic hair. Samantha shows you how she masturbates. You’ve for so long wanted to watch your wife masturbate sprawled naked like Samantha on your bed, but never dared to ask her and only watched in porn. Your penis strains. 

Now Samantha shows you her favourite sex positions. She’s on her back, legs spread and folded up ready for you to mount her and enter. She kneels as if she’s astride you, her naked body bobbing smoothly up and down as she rides your straining rod. Now she’s on all fours with legs wide with her pendulous breasts swinging and her fingers on her pussy, inviting you to seize her thighs and enjoy her from behind. 

Then, while your lust’s still blazing, it’s all over. Your eyes follow Samantha’s swinging legs and bouncing bum cheeks as, to subdued applause, she strolls nude off the stage with her panties in her hand. There’s a steel bar between your legs. Your mind is overflowing with images of Samantha to masturbate over. 

But it’s not all over. Suddenly, unexpectedly, Samantha is beside you perching on the next barstool. She’s back in her striptease outfit, sitting with her bare legs just wide enough to treat you to an upskirt glimpse of those black panties at the top of bare thighs, and so close her bare knee brushes your thigh.

“Hi. Did you enjoy my act?”

Of course you did.

“Which part did you like best?”

“When you showed us how you like a guy to fuck you.”

“What position would you like to fuck me in?”

“You on top, astride me.”

“I’d like to fuck you like that too.” Samantha’s hand brushes your thigh. “Why do you like that position?”

“I like the way your tits swing and I could feel your legs with my hands.”

“Does your wife fuck you on top like that?”

You remember your wife under you, plump and soft. It’s always the same sex position for you. Two minutes of fun, then you jerk your load into her and you roll off her. Her legs don’t wrap over you with her heels pounding your bum like in the porn stories you read. She doesn’t even climax when you fuck her. You don’t reply but Samantha smiles. She knows men.

Hidden from view by the bar, Samantha’s hand reaches out, touches your thigh, slides smoothly up to the hard bulging ridge of your erection and gently feels its size and stiffness.

“You’re a naughty boy, aren’t you! Your cock’s up hard. How big is it?”

“Eight inches,” you lie!

“Would you like a private dance? Just you and me in one of those little booths.”

She notices how you glance up at the notice above the bar.

“Anyone touching a girl will be evicted and permanently banned,” it reads.

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

Samantha knows what you’re thinking. She also knows that Jason the bouncer who keeps the girls safe always turns a blind eye. He’s had his hands on enough nude female flesh and had his big black cock wanked and sucked enough times to earn Samantha and the other girls who strip at the club a few favours. Samantha has her own interpretation of the rules.

“That’s just for girls who don’t want to be touched. What happens in a booth stays in a booth.” As she speaks she takes your hand. “Come with me and I’ll let you touch my legs, and my tits and pussy.”

In the booth, there’s a stool fixed to the floor. It’s just big enough for you to sit on with your legs spread wide. Around the walls are full-length mirrors so you can enjoy Samantha from every angle. The throbbing music starts and Samantha begins to strip, just for you!

Swinging to the beat she gyrates around you. Sensuously swaying in front of you, her breasts brush against your face through the thin cloth of her top, the peaks of her aroused nipples touch your lips. Samantha’s bare legs rub against yours and against your hand, inviting your hands to explore. Your lust blazes, your hand feels her legs, as smooth as your wife’s and as smooth as you imagine Brenda’s young legs would be. Your hand slides under Samantha’s skirt, up her bare thigh. She doesn’t stop you or call for bouncer Jason. Your fingers slide higher and find that thong gusset between her cheeks.

In a swift movement Samantha darts back, teasing you. She lifts her top off and tosses it aside. Her naked breasts swing heavily, sensuously, right in front of your face. Her dark pink nipples are up like little corks bobbing with the music. 

You reach up and cup your hands over the soft bulge of her breasts, exploring her soft warm curves and her taut peaking nipples. Samantha’s naked breasts press against your face. Now it's your lips franticly kissing them and your tongue licking and flicking the peaks of her nipples. 

“Mmmmmmmm! You like my tits don’t you? Naughty boy!” you hear Samantha purr over the throb of the music.

Now Samantha’s standing with her legs wide astride your leg inviting your lustful hands to play. Your hand starts on her knee and slowly slides up her thigh. You lift her skirt. Inches from your eyes is the tiny triangle of black, red embroidered, lace of her panties. She starts to undo the buttons up the side of her black leather skirt but her thigh thrust toward you invites you to undress her. Your hands tremble as you fumble excitedly with the buttons and all the time Samantha’s soft breasts brush your face. Finally, her skirt falls.

Impatiently now, frantic to see her cunt, you hook your finger over the waistband and pull the front of Samantha’s panties down. There’s a neat ring of dark pubic hair around her love slit. You cup your hand over her sex mound feeling its soft warm moistness, ruffling her pussy fur and slipping your fingertips into her vagina slit.

Samantha spins. Now, like on her stage, Samantha bends with her back toward you. In the mirrors at the sides. you see her pendant breasts swing as her bottom sways. From your stool you reach out, you run your fingertips down the thong gusset of black lace in the valley between Samantha’s cheeks. She spreads her legs for your exploring hand to reach under her to caress her sex mound and for your fingers to follow her vagina lips through the lace. Then you pull her panties down. They’re soft in your hands, like your wife’s, but unlike your wife’s, Samantha’s panties are still warm from her body and moist with her juice!

Now Samantha’s naked body is against you, brushing you as she sways. She steps her high heeled foot up onto the stool between your spread legs and smoothly thrusts her pussy toward your face. Her cunt bush brushes your nose. As you play with her naked body, through your tautly bulging trousers, Samantha’s hand plays with the hard rod between your legs. She squeezes it, she finds its big round head, she strokes it gently through your trousers till you feel your cum begin to rise. You’re desperate to have her! You grip her bum cheeks to pull her toward you. You press your face against the soft fur and juice sodden flesh of her pussy and ruffle her cunt hair with your frantic tongue.

But her act comes to an end. The music stops. Samantha steps back. Her young body disappears into her top, her panties and her skirt. Money changes hands. With a last kiss on your cheek and a last fondle of her bottom, she’s gone. But even now it's not all over. With a steel bar straining between your legs and your mind full of the sight and feel of Samantha there’s only one thing you want to do.

You head for the dingy toilet. A guy is pissing in a urinal and the smell of stale urine is thinly disguised by air freshener. There’s a cubicle free. You go in and bolt the door. The proprietor knows why men go there. On the cubicle walls, above waist level, behind clear plastic are pictures of the strippers. There’s blonde Jayne, big-boobed Lucy, leggy Kathryn and of course Samantha, together with other girls printed off from porn websites, all in penis-straining nude poses you can hardly believe. 

Standing facing the pictures you drop your trousers and briefs. Your straining hard penis bounces out, stiff and bending up almost vertical, its big round deep pink head out and gleaming. With trembling hands, you open your shirt so nothing impedes your hand. You finger your iron-hard penis. You’re ready! 

From your briefcase, you take out your wife’s panties. They’re simple pastel pink cotton, nothing as exciting as Samantha’s. You stroke them across your cock head and hard shaft imagining the light touch of Samantha’s fingers and lips. Delicious minutes later your penis is at the peak of erection stiffness and sensitivity. You wrap your fist around your shaft and you begin to masturbate. With full-length rhythmic strokes from your thick pubic hair to your hand sliding up over your knob as you tug and stroke your shaft you savour the exquisite sex pleasure.

In your mind, you savour Samantha. She’s nude and astride you the way you want her. Samantha’s breasts are bouncing above you and her cunt hair brushes your shaft. You caress her breasts and legs. Now her tight young vagina lips slide tight and smooth along your cock shaft. It’s Samantha’s tight smooth warm vagina stroking and tugging your penis, not your pumping hand. Your orgasm begins to rise.

“Samantha!” You grunt. Brenda’s forgotten as Samantha’s body fills your mind. 

Your eyes lock onto the picture of Samantha doing the splits nude on her stage, her big breasts swung up and out, her gaping vagina ringed by dark hair between her spread legs. Your penis hardens in your hand and now your hand strokes frantically. Involuntarily your hips ram forward so your cock head almost touches the wall. 

‘Nnnnngghh! … Samantha! … Ahhhh!” You gasp as your penis jerks in your hand. 

In a burst of ultimate pleasure your semen spurts and splashes onto the cubicle wall. As you stand there afterwards panting with your penis still half erect, still throbbing, your semen splash slowly trickles down the cubicle wall. You wipe it away with your wife’s panties like you wiped your semen off the work cubicle wall with them after you fucked Brenda in your dreams this afternoon.   

Sweating and still breathing hard you make your way back into the bar. On the stage, blonde Jayne is stripping off her schoolgirl uniform. At the bar, Samantha is already perched next to another customer, her hand on his thigh. It's time to leave or your wife will be wondering where you are. You step out into the dark and the cold air of the night and make your way home.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments