Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uninhibited Neighbor Down The Street

"I am just your normal single lady right down the block."

15
6 Comments 6
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I have no inhibitions. I love to parade around my house, totally naked. I work out on a regular basis. I try to stay trim and fit. I love my body and I like to show it off.

Of course, when I have my friends over, I wear clothes. Whenever I have my part-time boy-friend over, I wear very skimpy clothes, simply because I like to be a tease.

I have to keep track of my days, because I don’t want to be caught parading around naked when the landscapers come to do the yard. Only once, have I ever forgot and boy what a surprise it was! I was parading through my living room, totally naked, the drapes hanging over my huge floor to ceiling bay windows wide open, when suddenly, I found myself face to face with one of the landscapers. He was on the outside looking in. He quickly looked the other way as I scurried out of view.

I darted into my bedroom and tossed on a satin robe, I very quickly tied it at the waist. When I stepped back into my living room, the landscaper was nowhere to be seen.

I don’t know why, but I became extremely turned on, thinking about his dark brown skin and his well-toned muscles. His name was Julian, and that was all I knew about him. He always came every Wednesday at nine in the morning, to mow the yard and trim the bushes. I had never given him a second thought and while he spoke some English, he seemed a bit shy, especially whenever I would offer him a glass of water or some iced tea.

I poured a glass of water and stepped out on to my patio to see if Julian was anywhere around. He had already finished mowing and the yard looked great. I took a seat on one of my patio chairs and propped my legs up on a table, and waited. Within a few minutes, Julian re-appeared, to give the yard a “once-over inspection” like he always did every week.

“I’m sorry,” Julian remarked, stopping and turning to walk back towards the front yard upon seeing me on the patio.

“No, Julian,” I called out. “Come here.”

Julian walked over and stood about ten feet from where I was seated.

“I am finished,” he remarked. “Do you like?”

“Yes,” I replied. I had a tingling session that I couldn't control. I had placed a pitcher on the small table next to me with two glasses of water filled and sitting next to the pitcher.

“Would you like some water?” I asked.

“No ma’am,” Julian responded. Sweat poured off of his temples and soaked though the arm pits of his shirt. His chiseled biceps appeared strong and bold. I found myself wondering what it would be like to have those arms ravishing my body. 

“You need to drink some water,” I said. I stood up and approached him, the glass in my hand. I was nervous, but at the same time, curious and confidant.

Julian took the glass from my outstretched hand. I watched as he gulped down the water. I untied the knot to my satin robe, allowing it to open just slightly. I don’t know why I was so turned on. 

Julio handed me the empty glass. I watched as his eyes locked on to my chest. 

“I have to go,” Julian nervously remarked.

“No,” I said softly, as I intentionally parted my rode to expose more of myself.

“I know you saw me walking across my living room,” I said, “Does my nakedness bother you?”

“No ma'am,” Julian responded.

“Oh please,” I responded, stepping closer, “Please don’t be so formal.”

“Yes ma’am,” Julian responded. I was now standing mere inches from him. His dark brown eyes were piercing and mesmerizing. I reached out and took his hand and placed it on my side. His eyes were locked on to mine.

“Do you think I am sexy?” I asked.

“Si,” Julian replied, my handing firmly holding his hand in place, as I pressed in closer to where he stood.

It was at this point, I lost total control of myself. I slipped my hands under Julian’s sweat-soaked shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing his hairless and chiseled chest. Julian was expressionless.

I ran my finger-tips gently over his pictorials and down his biceps, to his hands. I pressed myself against him and wrapping my hands around his waist, pulled him in even closer. 

“Mi Dios . . ayudame,” Julian whispered in Spanish.

I pressed my lips to his and gently offered him my tongue.

He pulled me in closer, his bare chest pressing against me his hands dropping to my ass, as we kissed.

KarinaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaMendoza

I could feel his erection pressing against my lower abdomen. 

I slipped my robe off of my shoulders and allowed it to slide down my arms and off of me. Julian didn't’t say a word.

My heart was pounding as he cupped my left breast in his hand, and gently massaged it. I closed my eyes and lowered my head.

“Mi Dios,” Julian repeated.

I fumbled with his trousers, managing to unfasten his belt. I dug past the waistband of his underwear and felt for his manhood. To my surprise, he was bigger and thicker than I had anticipated. I dropped to my knees, pulling his pants and underwear down, his thick cock swinging free. I immediately took his uncircumcised manhood in my hands. 

I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth. I attempted to go as far down on him as I could. He was huge- nothing quite like anything else I had ever seen or experienced before. He didn't’t have a stitch of pubic hair, which I absolutely loved. His cock was a golden brown, thick and about eight inches long. I thought only porno stars had cocks this nice. Julian grabbed my head by my hair, as I shoved his cock inside my open mouth. The mix of his sweat and the musty aroma of his crotch drove me absolutely crazy.

I pulled Julian’s pants down to his ankles and then helped him out of them, as well as his work shoes and socks. If Adonis had a physical form in dark skin, Julian would have been Adonis.

I took Julian's hand and lead him into my house and straight to my bedroom.

Although he spoke very little English, no translation was going to be needed. As Julian lie sprawled and naked on my four-posted bed, I crawled on top of his sweat-soaked body and pressed myself against him. 

Slipping my knees on either sides of his hips, I positioned myself for the ride of my life. I was nervous and excited at the same time. For a brief second, I thought, “What the heck are you doing?” Then I looked down at Adonis and realized this would be my one chance, to experience passion on a whole new level.

I took hold of Julian’s cock and slipped it into the crease between my legs, rubbing it back and forth across my pussy lips. I positioned the head of his cock right at the entry to my vagina. I settled down, slowly, on to his manhood. The warmth of his cock filled me up and I could feel a rush of blood to my pubic region. My pelvis met his and I put my hands on Julian’s chiseled chest. I closed my eyes and rocked my hips back and forth, slowly at first, then faster, more rhythmically.

Oh my God! I could feel his cock pulsating. Suddenly and without warning, I could feel hot streams of his cum shooting inside of me. I couldn't’ hold back. I stiffened up my arms and lowered my head. My entire body shook like I had never experienced before. The harder I pushed, the more intense the feeling. I thought for sure I would either pass out or collapse.

I dug my fingernails into his shoulders, as Julian gripped my hips, digging his own fingers into me. I placed both of my hands on my forehead, my body shaking uncontrollably. I fell forward, my head coming to rest on Julian’s shoulder. That was the last thing I remembered until I woke up. I was sprawled naked on my own bed and Julian was seemingly passed out beside me.

I slipped off the bed and into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and wondered what I had just done. A movement caught my attention and I jumped. Julian had silently slipped into the doorway, right next to me. He placed his hand on my bare shoulder. I looked in his direction. He smiled and then silently kissed my shoulder.

I smiled back. His kiss sent a shiver down my spine. I had never experienced anything like Julian and quite honestly, no one has taken me to the heights of orgasmic pleasure like Julian did.

We spent the next few hours pleasuring each other in unfathomable ways. Finally, he said, “I have to go,” and I watched as he strolled naked from my bedroom. I couldn't’t even get up. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Julian became my special friend and lover, until the end of the summer. He went back to Mexico in the fall of that year and I never saw him again, but every time I think to go on a vacation, for some unknown reason, Mexico usually pops into my mind.

I hear they have some great all-nude beaches down in Mexico, that would be a perfect fit for people like myself with no inhibitions.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments