Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The View

"Jason gets a sneak preview"

16
10 Comments 10
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Jason checked the gate at the side of the house, making sure it was shut as he carefully worked his way into the backyard of the old bungalow. It was difficult to see much as it was quite dark, but he knew this backyard like the back of his hand. He had been here many times before.

A soft pool of light shone out from under the veranda, he moved quietly over and double checked. The light was from the bathroom, and he could see a figure silhouetted against the window. Jason smiled, she was in the shower at the same time every night, another few minutes she would move from the bathroom to her bedroom, and that's what he was there for.

Jason looked about, the back fence was high and the hedges either side excluded any views from those directions. This was a very private backyard. He listened carefully, he could hear the water from the shower gurgling down the drain, the distant rumble of a truck somewhere, but otherwise it was quiet.

A faint movement then caught his eye, deep in the shadows lurked a hunter, stealthy stalking along. He slowly began to move, knowing that he had to deal with the situation before any trouble erupted. He wanted to make sure that there was no disturbance in the backyard. The hunter paused, hunched ready to strike. Jason clicked his tongue in his mouth softly. The hunter turned, the game was up, then a big stretch and the hunter approached Jason. A rub behind its ears and the hunter began to purr. Chaos avoided.

Jason moved back towards the veranda, the light was still shining, but the silhouette was no longer visible, the sound of the running water was easing off. She was now drying herself off and in a minute or two she would progress to her bedroom. Absent-mindedly, he reached down and stroked the hunter who had followed him. The bathroom light went out.

Carefully he made his way around the corner to the window facing out the back. A moment later a light inside flicked on, with just about only a slither of light making it out around the edges of the heavy curtains. Jason moved to the center of the window, while no light shone out, there was a very small gap in the curtains behind the large dresser and mirror placed before the window. This is what he has been waiting for.

Looking in, he could see most of the big bed directly opposite the window, the bedside dressers, and about half the bottom end of the bed. He could also see the figure he had been waiting for, wrapped in only her towel, moving down towards the dresser. For a moment she disappeared, then she moved across between the bed and the dresser. Jason watched as she then went up the far side of the bed, and located her nightgown beneath the pillow on that side of the bed, which she then spread out over the bed.

Jason hoped that she would not stay there to dry off and slip on her nightgown. He wanted her to return to the dresser. She moved slightly and faced away from the window, then she seemed to pat herself down, Jason's heart sank, he wouldn't get to see her in her full glory.

Jason watched, hoping. She moved, turned, and then moved back down beside the bed, out of view then back into view, she stopped directly in from of the dresser and mirror. She paused for a moment then she took a couple of steps closer. All Jason could now see was her thighs and her towel. The towel twitched and Jason's cock twitched.

Her towel twitched again, lifting and showing more thigh, not much more and it would reveal her pussy, thought Jason. Another twitch and the towel very briefly parted just for a split second. Jason saw the area right at the top of her thighs. Jason drew in a deep breath, his hand dropped down over his pants, feeling the hopeful bulge there.

Two hands appeared in his view, then they took the edges of the towel and drew them apart.

LAURACHANNELTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LAURACHANNELTS

The position Jason was in was perfect to see her bare pussy directly in front of him. He felt his cock give a hard twitch. She had her pussy completely bare, the dividing line stood out and then eased back between her legs. Last time he had seen her there was a mass of dark hair over her pussy. Jason drew in a shuddering breath and rubbed the front of his pants hard.

Her hands then moved across her pussy for a moment before framing it, then she slowly eased the divide apart, as if she was inspecting it. She eased her legs apart and repeated the exercise. Jason could no longer contain himself and drew out his cock which had become rock hard.

Suddenly she turned, moved back to the bed and sat on the end facing him again. She pulled her towel right off and began to dry her extremely large boobs. Then she rubbed her towel across her back and the whole of her enormous body quivered. Jason just about bent double in delight at the sight. She stood up again and moved directly in front of him again, her pussy unobstructed now. She moved and twisted as she finished her drying process, but then stood still for a minute or so with her pussy on full display.

Jason knew that he really wanted to fuck that pussy. He was breathing very hard and his cock was aching with anticipation. Jason watched her as she moved around the end of the bed and up to where her nightgown was, then she lifted it up and he watched as it slithered over her body and down to her ankles. Showtime was over. He paused for a moment longer, watching as she climbed into her bed, then checked her alarm and turned off the lamps. Everything was dark inside.

As Jason moved away from the window he was aware he had a companion beside him. He again reached down and scratched the hunters head. He looked about, all was quiet, he softly walked over to the veranda, and checked the back door. It opened and he slipped inside, the hunter also darted in, he closed and locked the door behind him. His cock was still hard, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He slipped his sneakers off and then padded quietly through the bungalow to be outside her door. Quickly he stripped off and then carefully opened the door, slipped inside and shut the door after him.

Jason could see her shape in the bed, she was on the far side facing away from him. He was also aware that she was not yet asleep. Carefully he approached the bed, slipped under the covers, his cock still standing up and ready for action. She rolled over onto her back and gave a small whimper, Jason moved in right next to her.

“Anything?” Her voice trembled.

“No, nothing,” Jason replied.

Jason reached out and started to pull up her nightgown.

“Please.” She whimpered.

Jason began to ease himself over on top of her more, he sought out her face, turning it towards him and kissed her. She slowly eased her legs apart as Jason's knees pressed against hers. Jason's cock ached, and he carefully lined it up, slipping into her her bare pussy.

She gasped. He pushed in a little bit deeper.

“Oh, Please,” she whimpered again, “please. I know I'm silly, but I just want it done.”

“Oh, my sweet, you are not silly. I do know how much you detest having you body seen, that you are scared of someone spying on you. And I know that you really dislike the idea of having sex,” He pushed his cock firmly in. “But we really do need to do this if we want to have a baby.”
 

 

Published 
Written by Katiewest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments