Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voyeur and the Neighbor

"She knew I saw her all along"

18
10 Comments 10
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Dear Journal,

When I got onto the train late that night, I wasn't expecting anything special to happen. Walking towards my regular spot in the back, I passed by a lady that looked really familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen her before. She was sitting in the front of the train car, legs crossed at the ankles, wearing a long colorful skirt and a tight shirt. She was looking out the window, her hair covering her view to me as well as my view to her, so she didn't see my eyes hungrily roam over her much too exposed breasts or me noticing the Playgirl sitting on the seat next to her right thigh.

I took my seat a few seats behind her and to the left. I tried to concentrate on the passing darkness outside my window, but my mind kept returning to the vaguely familiar, and if I should admit to myself, extremely hot bodied lady sharing the train car with me. From the corner of my eye I saw her start to shuffle around in her seat and look to her right and pick up the dirty magazine. Odd, I thought to myself, to be reading something so sexual in public. With a shrug, I turned back to my window and tried not to think about the woman, the dirty magazine or what I would like to do to her for punishment for reading such filth. I smiled as a very vivid image of her mostly naked, bent over a train seat, tits hanging out, skirt up around her waist, moaning like a banshee and me fucking her as she read the magazine entered my mind. Shifting in my own seat and adjusting my pants, that for some reason had become extremely tight in the zipper area, I glanced her way and was stunned.

Her hair was draped over the back of the seat, long and shiny, her head tilted and a soft, almost inaudible sound escaped her lips. I leaned over the side of the seat and peered down the aisle. My heart stopped. I could make out her knee and part of her thigh, they were bare and her skirt was up, the Playgirl was draped open on the seat armrest next to her. Another sound from her drifted back to me. My vivid daydream from moments ago came flooding back to me. That is the sounds I had imagined she was making as I pounded her over the very seat her head was resting on. Surely she had seen me enter the train car; surely she had seen me when she looked around….did she even look around?

Her sounds intensified, her head rolled around on the top of the seat making her hair sway back and forth like a curtain in a breeze. I could see from the movement of her shoulder that she was speeding up her efforts and really getting into enjoying herself. When did my hand venture to my hard cock and start to rub through my pants? Was that a wet spot I could feel starting to form through me jeans? Surely not.

I tried to look away, I really did, but the sounds coming forth from the front were too inviting to not look. I watched as her legs spread slightly farther apart, I could no longer see the hem of her skirt from down the aisle. The dirty magazine tumbled to the floor, forgotten. She started to shake, I could see it in the slight bit of thigh exposed around the seat.

Slowly she turned her head and stared directly into my eyes through a veil of her hair.

DeisyHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeisyHarris

Not dropping my eyes as I knew I should have done, two things happened. One: she bucked up, closed her eyes and came louder than I would have expected in the quiet train car and two: I recognized who she was. She was my neighbor, the one I had been watching all week from my bedroom window, which overlooked her backyard and bedroom!

I was in shocked and at the moment had not realized that I had rubbed one rub too many times and came in my pants when she came. I could feel the cum dripping down my thighs and I didn't even want to look down and see the wet spot I knew for a fact was there. I watched her sit up straight, I just couldn't stop looking at her, compose herself and then she fully turned in her seat. She smiled at me and brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed before licking them clean. If I hadn't already come, I would have then.

The train pulled into our station stop and she got up. I couldn't move and just watched her saunter towards me, our eyes never leaving each other. I wanted to avert my eyes and couldn't. I wanted to cover my come spot and couldn't. I was in a trance. As she walked by my seat, she said nothing but dropped something into my lap and exited the train. The door slid closed and the train left the station. I looked down and saw what she left me; her panties.

I reached for them and gently took them in my hand. They were soaked. Looking around the car to make sure I was still alone, I brought them to my nose, closed my eyes and sniffed. I couldn't help myself and I couldn't have stopped myself from doing it even if I wanted to. Again, I thought about the fact that if I had not already come in my pants I would have then as well. Opening my eyes I went to sniff again and noticed that something was written inside her panties. Slowly I unfurled them in my hand and smiled.

I didn't care that I missed my stop. I didn't care that my pants had a huge wet stain. I didn't care my boxers were starting to stick to my come-drenched thighs. I smiled again, got off at the next stop and decided I needed some air and walked the rest of the way home, with her panties in my hand in my pocket with a note meant just for me.

~~~~~

Sitting here at my desk and rereading my entry, it is nearly 2 am and I can see her house and the light is on in her room and I am hard. I wonder how long she has known I have been watching her. I have avoided looking her way since last night with the train incident and it has not been easy. Her panties call to me, the bedroom light calls to me, the note and the promise call to me. I should get some sleep. I still have a few days of this torture before I will know for sure what is to happen. I hope I can make it without getting caught again. I will try to obey the note. 

Shit, she is outside and going for a swim, naked. I can't help myself. I am going down to the fence for a closer peek, I just hope she doesn't see me or it will all be over...

Published 
Written by LadyLexxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments