Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Watch

"How he looks when he's fucking...me?"

29
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Though strictly fantasy, note that any / all implications of non-consensual would be discussed in detail, agreed to by all parties, and confirmed as consented-to in writing long in advance."

Taylor and I arrive at the restaurant a good half hour before the time that you and I had agreed to do so. I am quite nervous, but more excited than anything else. Introducing my best friend to my secret lover can do that to a girl!

“Ok, T, you got this right?” I ask her. It is about five minutes before you are going to walk in, and I know that because you are never late.

“Babe, calm down! Of course, I got this. We’ve been over it; you know that I love you and everything’s gonna be perfect. I’m really excited to meet him!”

Four minutes, three, and I look to the front entrance and watch you walk in. “Here we go,” I say as I raise my hand to wave you over.

“Sir Robert”, I say as you lean over to kiss me briefly, “This is T, otherwise known as Taylor, whom I have been telling you about.”

I look to T and say, “T, this is Robert. Robert, T,” and watch as you shake hands right before she stands up and hugs you.

“It is so nice to finally meet you!” she says, with her arms wrapped around you and looking directly at me.

“A pleasure to meet you, Taylor. I have heard a great deal about you, and I am pleased that this meeting was set up so that we could be introduced.” You sit down beside me on the bench and T sits across the table, placing her chin in her hand, doing her very best ‘I am innocent, happy, but still making sure you know that I am watching every move you make, just in case’, face. And she is very good at it.

Drinks and food are ordered and consumed, and over the course of the next hour and a half we talk, laugh, flirt, and just enjoy the evening.

Just after the bill has been paid, T stands. “I should get going. Come out for a smoke with me first, babe?” she asks, looking at me. “Sure,” I say.

I turn to look at you and say, “Five minutes?”

You shake your head in agreement and say, as T and I head toward the front door, “It was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Taylor. I very much look forward to seeing you again soon!”

“Same here, “Sir Robert,” she says, with a big smile and a wave.

“Right back” I mouth to you as I walk with her out the door.

“So?” is all I say when we are outside, cigarettes lit.

“So? What?” she counters and giggles a bit.

“SO! What do you think?” I inquire.

She cocks her head slightly, takes a drag of her cigarette, and says, “I think he’s nice. Cute too! And he is good to you, so…”

I wait until she blows smoke out. “Have fun and I’ll see you at the hotel, yes?”

The butterflies kick in hard at that point. She likes him, he seems to like her. This is important and makes me happy. “Yep”, I say. “We’ll probably head over in ten minutes or so. You good to walk over on your own?” I ask.

But before she can answer I say, “I’ll stand here and watch until I see you go through the front doors, K?”

She wraps her arms around me, giving me a heartfelt hug, pulls back and says, “Yes, dear!” and walks away. I watch her go across the street to the hotel, step through the doors, and she’s gone. Safe and sound.

I go back into the restaurant and see that you are ready to leave and head to our room.

“So?” I ask, sitting down close beside you. I push my thigh against yours and run my hand over your leg under the table.

“She’s lovely. She clearly loves you, and you love her. It’s really nice to see”, you say, standing, ready to go across the street. “She made it safe to the hotel?” you ask, knowing she was staying in the same place as us.

“Oh, yes. I made sure she walked through the doors” and I stand, grab my purse, and start to move to the exit. You wrap an arm around my waist, escorting me.

You lean in, very close to my ear, flick your tongue over it, causing me to break out in gooseflesh everywhere, and whisper, “Mmmm…I can’t wait to get you over there and into our room,” I shiver, smile, and feel the butterflies kick hard in my stomach.

When we walk into the hotel lobby, you bring out your room card to activate the elevator and I hit the Up button. The doors open, we step inside an empty car, and you swipe your card. I press 12 then step back into your open arms, pressing my back against your front. You kiss my neck, drag your mouth up to my ear, and slowly run your hands down the curve of my breasts stopping at my hip just as the door opens.

We walk to our room, and I ask you for the card to open the door. You hand it to me. You see me reach into my purse and take out a blindfold. I tell you to turn around and I cover your eyes. I take your hand, and say, “You are going to feel, taste and hear what I am going to do to you, but you will not see it coming.”

I open the door and we walk through it, me leading you by the hand from the outer part into the bedroom. “The bed is directly behind you,” I tell you as I release your hand. “Undress yourself slowly. I want to watch you,” I say, and I take a silent step back.

You start to undress, dropping clothes on the floor. When you are down to just your boxers and you reach to slide them down, over your visibly hard cock and then your legs, I tell you to stop. “Not yet, sweetness. Lie down on the bed. It is directly behind you. Your cock will come out when I say it can but not before.” You sit down and then lie back on the bed, your legs over the side, feet on the floor.

“Tell me something you want me to do to you, that no one else has done. You know I love to hear you talk! Tell me, in deep, explicit, dirty detail what you want,” I say. “And do not touch yourself. If you do, there will be nothing more.”

I sit in a chair, watching from across the room and you start talking. Telling me in detail, every dirty thing you want done to you; confessing your deepest, darkest wants and fantasies.

As you confess, you can hear my breath coming harder and faster. And then you hear the familiar sound of something sliding in and out of a wet, tight pussy.

“You can hear me, can’t you? My wet little hole being penetrated?” I ask. “Do you know what I’m being fucked with? It might be my…oh…fingers. It might be my toy, it might be…fuck, yes! Ohhhhh…” I let out a deep, guttural moan.

“Do you want to have your cock sucked? Are you hard enough?” I ask.

“Yes, I want you to suck my dick! I am so hard and begging for your lips around it”

“Hmm. You want me to take it out from those boxers, run my hand over it, bring it to my mouth, and devour it? Suck you, tongue flick you, mouth-fuck you?”

Your hips twitch upwards, and I can see how you are straining against the material of your boxers.

“Yes! I want your warm, wet mouth. Please!”, you reply.

Your boxers are roughly pulled down over your legs and your cock is fully exposed, standing at attention. Your knees are pushed apart, and you feel your balls being licked. Your hard shaft is taken into a hand, and it begins sliding up and down, jerking you while your balls are sucked, one at a time. A small, wet finger slips down, circling your ass.

Hentaiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaiii

“You’re awfully quiet, sweetness. Are you not enjoying this?” I ask.

“Oh god, I am! Don’t stop sucking my balls! It is so good feeling your mouth on me. I want to drive my cock into your throat so fucking…” You finish your sentence with a sharp intake of breath as you feel the warm wetness of lips slipping over your head, then sliding down to the very base and back up. Again, again, again – your balls handled, the tempo of the sucking increasing. Faster and faster, up, and down, from the tip to the very bottom, again and again.

“Is that good, sweetness? Do you want a dripping, tight, soaked little hole to slide down over you? Fucking you until you can’t take any more?”, my voice is husky and breathless.

“Or do you want to shoot your load on my tits? Down my throat maybe? Mmmm… In my ass?” I keep asking and yet only get more intense moans in response.

“You confessed you want to drink my gushing juices, didn’t you? You want me to cum in your mouth and on your face, have it drip down over your chin and let me lick it up, isn’t that, right?” I continue to ask. “What the fuck is it that you want, darlin’?” I wait. “Ugh. Never mind.”

The sounds and feeling of sucking suddenly stop. There are no more breathless, throaty questions. No touching. Only a deep, tangible silence except for the sound of your own laboured breathing. You start to catch your breath and then you feel my hand in yours. “Stand up”, I say, and you manage to do so.

“We are going to the end of the bed,” and I lead you by hand around the corner of the mattress, and stand you against the bottom of the bed, your knees touching it, so you know where it is. You reach up, touching the blindfold, and ask, “Can I remove…”

 “No”.

“As of now it’s about what I want”, I say, and you feel movement on the bed. Suddenly a leg is on either side of yours, your hard member still at attention, and your hips are pulled forward. Your cock slides in deep, as you are pulled further forward.  “OH!” is all you hear when you penetrate that tight little hole.

“Give it to me hard!” I say and you slide back and then thrust forward with intent. Hands holding on to the legs on either side of you, pushing and pulling in and out, pounding, hammering, and fucking. “TALK!” I demand, out of breath.

“I love fucking your pussy! It’s so wet…AH!...so tight!” You have your rhythm now and you’re driving deeper with every thrust.

“Do you want me to cum all over your long, hard cock?”

“Fuck yes! Squirt your pussy juice all over it”

“Oh…my…fucking god! YES! Fuck that cunt, make it cum. Then you’re going to eat that pussy, lick it until it—FUCK!!!—gushes down your throat, aren’t you?”

“I WANT to eat you!”, your words louder, your breathing heavier. You move one hand down and start aggressively rubbing that hard little nub, feeling the internal muscles clench around your pounding member. It’s almost too tight for you to keep fucking but the sheer wetness lets you continue.

“You want to eat me out, do you?” I mock. “Put my hard clit between your teeth while your tongue slurps at my wetness? You WANT to eat my ass and then cock fuck it, don’t you?”

“FUCK YES!! I want to lick you! I will eat your ass, then drive my cock into it until I cum!”

There is movement on the bed that wasn’t there a moment ago, and you slow your pounding slightly. There is a sound. You reduce your speed again, listening intently. What the hell is that noise?? Did you just hear a sigh? Was that a soft giggle?

“Fucking your tight asshole, making it wider so my cock can fit in, dumping my hot cum in that hole makes you giggle??” anger is tempering your words. Another giggle, though sounding as if it is muffled by a hand trying to suppress it. You will NOT be laughed at!!

You slide your cock back, the very tip is the only part still in the warm, wet confines of those pink folds.

“You insolent cunt! It is FUNNY to you that I OWN that ass? This pussy? Every hole in your body?”

Just as you are reaching up to remove your blindfold, you pull your cock fully out, and you say, “You will be turned over and will have my cock driven into your hole while I smack the absolute FUCK out of that ass! It will be so RAW you won’t sit down for a month! How do you feel about that, my dirty little whore, cum-dumpster, disobedient cunt!?

You rip off your blindfold and the light, though soft, makes you squint, and you find it hard to see.

“Well, only because as you asked so politely,” I say in an amused but almost bored tone, “I personally feel that…” There is a pause and then, that SOUND again! WTF IS that, you wonder.

“Mmmmm, yes…god…damn!... it would be an exercise in futility to ‘turn me over’ actually”, and not only do you hear it, but you know that sarcastic, mocking, bratty tone!

Your eyes have adjusted to the light. You look around, and then down, and it suddenly makes sense!

“Why would you want to flip me over?” I ask, with a vicious smirk on my face while looking into your eyes over my shoulder, “When my dirty little whore, insolent CUNT, ass is in front of you waiting and wanting your cock in it?”

I am on my hands and knees, ass raised up toward you.  

“Sweetness, I want your mouth, tongue, fingers, and that long, hard, beautiful cock in me, as you can clearly see – now!” There is that giggle again. “But I only want your dick in my ass after you either finish fucking my best friend or…”

That sound. Ah! You finally realize what it is, the sound of deep, passionate kissing!

“Mmmm, what was I saying? Oh, right! Or you can slam that wonderful cock back into her pussy, then into mine, back in hers, and continue to pound both – seeing as we are stacked for precisely that! – while you watch us make out with each other.”

I truly am a vicious brat (also affectionately known as an insolent cunt! But I do love it!)

“And when you are ready to finally cum for us.” I wink at you all the while you are seeing my clit being rubbed by another woman, my ass in the air waiting for you! “You can unload anywhere you want to, and we will happily clean it up from you, and us!” I say to you.

I wink at you, loving the look on your face and that you seem to have become more engorged! I turn my head and drop my lips down to hers, tasting her tongue and feeling the pressure on my clit building. I pull away from her mouth and look back over my shoulder at you.

“What can I say? I loved every second of watching you fuck her while I played with my clit and finger fucked myself.” I drop another wink at you. “But I really want to be fucked hard too, insolent cunt that I am!” Soft giggle.

You very suddenly drive your rock-hard cock, deep into her pussy, shove a finger inside my tight forbidden hole and then there is a sound.

THWAK!

I likely won’t be able to sit down any time soon!

Published 
Written by samthornhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments