Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Room - Chapter 2

"Five Star Hotel"

14
6 Comments 6
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I stood in the closet peering through the slats at this wonderful creature who had just laid down. I was completely aroused while also completely panicked. How could I possibly explain this? How could I sneak out without being noticed? Panic was replaced by being mesmerized...

She pulled down the covers and let the towel fall to the floor. She tossed the night shirt on top of her travel bag and laid face down on the bed as it was too hot to pull the covers over. I was looking at a perfect ass. Perfectly round, perfectly white; the way virgin skin is protected from the sun by a precise sized bikini bottom.

This was not an ass that had worn a thong suit, but a bikini bottom the perfect size to cover the full length of her behind. The kind while sitting on the beach may allow a glimpse of butt to escape, and if it weren't for the lovely crevice that lie between her cheeks, you may swear she was wearing a white bottom.

I was afraid the lights would go out and my delightful vision would be plunged into darkness and I would be relegated to formulating my escape. She surprised me again. The light stayed on and I watched as her right hand slid under her torso and down between her legs. A friend once told me that her favorite way to masturbate was to lie on her stomach and allow the weight of her body to pleasure her clit, and sure enough my sweet vision began to grind her hips lightly back and forth on her hand. I listened hard, wanting to hear her breath quicken and perhaps a moan escape, but she was very quiet.

Nor could I see her face, now face down on the bed pillow so I could not enjoy her mask of pleasure. Occasionally she would raise her hips to where I could see her fingers rubbing herself. I was in heaven, but resisted the urge to join her by pleasuring myself as she did. I wanted to wait, for perhaps maybe she would need more than her fingers could provide and I could deepen the pleasure she was feeling. Or, I could scare her to death. Yes, better to remain a silent observer to her lustful play.

She played for just a few minutes, but it seemed like an hour. She was enjoying herself as her left hand clutched the pillow in rhythm to her right hand. Once again she raised her hips, and in addition to seeing her fingers and a glimpse of her pussy, this time they both glistened with her building excitement.

I fought the desire to hold my cock, but I quietly pulled down my zipper to let it out.

Through all this I had yet to see her face. She had reddish blond hair cut just above shoulder length. She had square shoulders, with a small mole just to left of the small of her back. The tan lines that highlighted her perfect bottom were but faint string lines across her back.

It was then I initially heard her as a high pitched gasp of pleasure came forth. She smothered her moan with the pillow, but she was really getting into it. I had no idea if she were close to climax or not and I simultaneously wished she was and she wasn't.

Maybe if she came, she would roll over so I could see her face and have a full view of the front side of her gorgeous back. If she wasn't ready, I wanted so badly to hear more of her moans.

Her fingers quickened.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy

She raised her hips off the bed, coming to her knees. She plunged two fingers inside, then pulled them out, rubbed her clit and plunged them in again. I sensed she was getting close, as was I, but I had yet to even touch myself!

Then she slowed. She wanted to prolong the bliss. Her hand merely cupped the whole of her vagina and she rolled to her back. Her head rested on the pillow and her eyes were closed. Her right hand covered her pussy, almost imperceptibly rubbing left to right. Her left hand wiped the sweat from her brow caused by the heat of the room and her frenzy of activity. Maybe she did cum?

I finally saw her face. Oval shaped, dark eyebrows and a small mouth. Perfectly straight white teeth visible while she caught her breath through a slightly open mouth. Her breasts were smallish, and like her ass, perfectly round and perfectly white having never seen a ray of sun. Nipples so lightly pink it was hard to tell where aereola began and flesh ended. She appeared to be thirtyish, but never being a good judge of age, she could have been anywhere between twenty-five and fifty-five.

My own breathing had hastened while watching her, but now too had returned to normal. Her hand moved from between her legs, across her stomach and lightly brushed each nipple. They responded to her touch and rose slightly. She teased herself with each hand, appearing to dangle over each nipple with her fingers ever to lightly brushing them. It seemed almost tantric. Her head rolled from side to side and she seemed to be building her pleasure again.

As she caressed herself, her legs opened and closed in unison with the rocking of her head. I could now see the whole of her pussy, still glistening slightly hidden by a neatly trimmed bush. She spread her legs wide while her head swayed faster. Her fingers still tantalizing her nipples. High pitched squeals began coming from her lips. Her hips raised up and her legs opened wider. The swaying of her head turned into thrashing. Now I knew she was getting close. She raised herself higher, and sounds turned into those of pending orgasm, coming faster and shorter. I was in a trance watching.

Both hands reached between her legs, two fingers from her left hand entered her as far as they could reach and began plunging in and out, her right moved her wetness to her clit and massaged as fast as she could. She then spasmed as waves or orgasm engulfed her. "Yes" she said aloud, almost screamed it as she rolled to her side almost fetally and shuddered for several seconds.

As she came, so did I having never touched myself. It was incredible, which defines understatement.

As we both calmed, I had to decide what to do and how to do it. Pleasure was replaced by panic. She appeared to be sleeping, even though I knew it was simply post climax rest. I guess I could wait to see if she would fall asleep. I guess I could reveal myself and go to jail for peeping. What to do?

She raised her head, opened her eyes which were the prettiest green I've ever seen, and then she said, "You can come out now. I hope you enjoyed watching me as much as I enjoyed letting you watch."

Published 
Written by Shorfru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments