Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tides of Ecstasy

"A beachgoer's awakening desires after witnessing strangers' passion"

16
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Born from idle reverie on a lazy afternoon, this tale surrenders to the rising tides of our deepest cravings. <p> [ADVERT] </p>May it awaken your own smoldering hungers and remind you that true ecstasy lurks just beneath the surface."

Sarah took her time packing her beach bag that morning, carefully selecting her supplies—an oversized sun hat to shield her eyes from unabashed ogling, a couple of magazines she knew she wouldn't read, a plush towel to lay upon the sand, some snacks and drinks, and a few other essentials.


Upon arriving at the secluded beach, she picked a prime spot and began by laying out her blanket, and making herself comfortable. Sarah spread out her towel, kicking off her sandals and wriggling her toes into the warm, soft sand with a contented sigh. After slowly lathering her glistening skin with sunscreen, making sure to pay extra attention to her full breasts, she reclined back and closed her eyes, the gentle sounds of lapping waves already stirring her primal longings.


It wasn't long before Sarah overheard the faintest telltale sounds of a couple nearby - soft smacking noises between contented sighs. Peeking one eye open, she saw them locked in a tender make-out session just a few towels over, partially concealed beneath a large beach blanket. Innocent enough, she thought with a shrug, turning her attention back to her magazine.

But the sounds persisted, growing more heated with each passing minute. Sarah couldn't help stealing furtive glances, watching as the man's hands roamed over his partner's body, gently squeezing her curves through her thin bikini. The woman arched against him with a soft mewl of pleasure.

Sarah felt a flush of warmth beginning to stir, as she witnessed their sensual exploration intensify. The woman's bikini top was soon discarded as her lover's mouth found her heavy breasts, lavishing them with ravenous kisses and teasing her nipples, which had her whimpering with pleasure.

Squeezing her thighs together against the growing ache, Sarah tried in vain to focus on the words in front of her. But her eyes were inexorably drawn back to the couple like magnets each time their passion crescendoed with breathless gasps and moans.

What had begun so innocently was quickly becoming one of the hottest displays Sarah had ever witnessed. The shifting blanket and telltale motions beneath left little to the imagination as the woman's bikini bottoms were cast aside with wanton disregard.


Sarah's mouth went dry as she shamelessly drank in every lurid detail her vantage point allowed. She could make out the woman's glistening sex, intimately exposed and begging for her lover's attentions beneath the sheer fabric. When his thick length finally plunged into her dripping folds with a lewd squelch, Sarah had to stifle a whimper of her own.

The couple quickly surrendered to their primal rhythm, undulating together in deliriously shameless abandon beneath the thin veil of the blanket as Sarah looked on in stunned arousal. Her thighs clenched rhythmically, as if mirroring their movements...


Unable to resist any longer, Sarah's fingers dipped into her bikini bottoms as the display became even more lewd and explicit. The shifting blanket tented obscenely with each powerful thrust like a salacious peek behind the curtain stoking the raging bonfire between her thighs. The woman's shapely legs were shamelessly splayed, her glistening petals slickening with the feverish motions of their vigorous coupling. Sarah watched in a trance as the woman's rosy nipples beaded with pleasure, glistening with a sheen of perspiration in the dappled sunlight. Each time she threw her head back in rapture, those full lips parted in a silent 'O' of ecstasy.


Sarah's own fingers danced with increasing frenzy between her slick folds, hips bucking shamelessly to meet each fevered stroke as her free hand tugged her bikini top aside, exposing her breasts to the salty ocean air. She was utterly entranced, consumed by the intoxicating display laid bare before her ravenous eyes.


When the blanket was finally cast aside, Sarah shamelessly drank in every lurid detail. The man's glistening, rock-hard length plunged into his lover's molten depths with animalistic abandon, their undulating bodies sheened with a fine dew of exertion. Sarah's fingers matched their primal rhythm, hips grinding relentlessly as she chased that elusive peak.


The woman suddenly seized control, impaling herself upon her lover's rigid length with reckless abandon as her heavy breasts swayed with each wanton bounce. Sarah's own movements mirrored that frenzied grind, fingers working with fervent urgency as she chased her own imminent release. She could feel the delirious tension unfurling at her core like a tightly coiled spring, each stroke of her fingers stoking the smoldering embers until she verged on the precipice. Sarah bit back desperate whimpers, squeezing her thighs together as molten waves of pleasure radiated from her neglected pearl.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt


Every powerful snap of his hips made the woman's breasts sway, her back arching wantonly as she surrendered to the relentless onslaught of ecstasy. Sarah's own movements mirrored that frenzied grind, fingers working with fervent urgency as she chased her own imminent release. When the woman suddenly arched her back in one final, shattering convulsion, Sarah's own climax crested in a blinding supernova. A litany of rapturous curses spilled from her lips as she surrendered to that searing tsunami of ecstasy. Her hips bucked shamelessly, grinding against her questing fingers as euphoric spasms seized her very core.


Sarah threw her head back, her breasts heaving with each ragged gasp as kaleidoscopic sparks erupted behind her tightly squeezed eyelids. The world seemed to fall away until there was nothing left but the exquisite, throbbing rapture consuming her entirely. Her fingers continued to work with increasing desperation, extending the tremors of her shattering release into a rolling crescendo. Sarah was only vaguely aware of her own keening wails mingling with the couple's impassioned shouts, her entire being focused inward on chasing every last lingering wave of ecstasy.


Long, suspended moments passed before the world gradually refocused around her. Sarah's chest heaved with each grounding inhalation as she slowly became aware of the ocean breeze caressing her flushed, perspiring skin...


In the delirious aftermath, Sarah slowly became aware of the world around her once more. The ocean breeze caressed her flushed, perspiring skin as her chest heaved with each grounding breath. She felt utterly unraveled yet sated in a way she hadn't experienced in years, every nerve still humming with the echoes of her shattering climax.


As the nearby couple eventually emerged from their nest of sin beneath the discarded blanket, her glistening body flushed with a sheen of perspiration and other carnal evidence, Sarah shamelessly drank in every curve. When their gazes met in a molten clash of understanding, a silent acknowledgment of the primal hunger they had indulged in so deliriously passed between them. The woman's coy smile and the subtle arch of one perfectly sculpted eyebrow was an open invitation daring Sarah to surrender herself anew to the smoldering desires that had been stoked into an inferno. Every sinuous roll of those curvaceous hips was a teasing promise of rapturous delights yet to be savored.


Sarah didn't even need to look down to know that her fingers were already instinctively stroking her neglected folds once more, slickened by her arousal. She threw her head back with a guttural moan, lost in wanton reverie as she pictured those full lips trailing searing kisses down her body. When she finally shattered around her questing fingers in a kaleidoscope of searing ecstasy, Sarah had the fleeting thought that this would surely not be her last public indulgence. This deliciously deviant itch had been awakened, and she knew there would be no putting that particular genie back in the bottle.

As Sarah finally rose on shaky legs, casting one last smoldering look towards the horizon, she could practically feel the salty breeze beckoning her like a teasing lover's caress. A slow, satisfied smile tugged at her lips as she began gathering her belongings, already anticipating the next delirious rendezvous to come.


This beach would forever be seared into her memory - the sights, the sounds, the intoxicating scents of sex and rapture. All indelible reminders of the moment Sarah's wantonness had been unleashed upon the world in its most primal, extraordinarily erotic form. And she had no intention of ever allowing that blazing fire to be extinguished again.

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments