Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ty's Girl

83
41 Comments 41
25.3k Views 25.3k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Recommended Read
I didn't hear the moans or the thumping until I walked into the copy room at work. I was lost in thought, at work past six, and not expecting to run into anyone. By the time I saw them, it was too late; Ty Carver and the pretty little temp he was fucking had already seen me.

The girl was bent over the heavy table where I usually organized my grant paperwork, wearing only her bra and those sexy heels that I had been admiring all week. His tie was loosened and his slacks hung low. Her face looked panicked; his looked amused.

"I'm sorry," I managed. "I can do this tomorrow."

I backed out of the room, so stunned that I was almost numb. Ty was the Director for the Center of Cancer Immunology--a young one at age forty. He was also a Ph.D. that looked like a male model. I'd had a crush on him since I interviewed with him for my University faculty position five years earlier.

I hurried back to my office, left my papers on my desk, and grabbed my purse. I wanted to be gone before they finished. Turns out, I didn't need to have worried. As I passed the copy room, I could still hear them. The girl made little gasping groans in time with the muffled thumps.

I knew I shouldn't, but I stopped to listen on one side of the door. I couldn't help myself. Ty Carver was probably the most magnetic person I had ever met in real life. The sounds of him having sex were beyond erotic. I imagined his face: intense, tight, and driven.

Then, Ty growled, "I want this ass."

My pussy clenched, like it had a mind of its own.

"No...,"the girl whimpered.

There was a sharp crack. It sounded like he had slapped her. I peeked into the room and decided he must have smacked her butt.

"You don't say no to me. You begged for this, didn't you?" It was quiet for a moment and then there was another sharp crack. "Didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You're my bitch tonight. Say it."

"I'm your bitch." Her voice had a gasping, begging quality.

"Yes, you are. And I want this."

I didn't hear an assent but I did hear vocalization that almost sounded like pain. It was long and low and throaty. "Fuck, Ty, you're too big."

"You'll get used to it."

A very slow thumping started. The temp must have gotten "used to it" because her whimpers turned to moans. Ty started to vocalize, too. I wanted to stand there until they finished but I was worried about getting caught. So, I hurried out of the building and to my car.

The fifteen minute drive to my house seemed like forever. I let myself in, dropped my purse on a table, and lowered my pants. My panties were drenched; my sex was slick. I discarded everything from the waist down and reclined on the couch. I didn't wait to get my vibrator and dildo, even though some harsh penetration would have felt good. I was hot and throbbing and swollen.

Usually I liked a slow build but this time I got straight to business. The image of Ty, rumpled and flushed, was what I saw behind my eyes. I visualized him pounding me the way he had the other girl. In less than a minute, I shot into orgasm--a new record for me.

I lay there for a moment, catching my breath. Finally, I grabbed my clothes and my purse and headed for the bedroom. I got into comfortable clothes. I started dinner. I might have been able to go on with my night if I hadn't checked my phone. There was a text message.

I know you were listening to us. I liked it.

It came from Ty. He had all of the faculty phone numbers for people in the department just like I did, in case we needed to get in touch with one another. He had never texted me before. I stared at his massage for a long time. Then, I put the phone down so I couldn't see the screen.

#

A week passed. Ty's office was right next to mine, so I saw him every day. He didn't act any differently towards me or anyone else. The temp had been on her last day in the office when I caught her and Ty, so I didn't see her again.

I told myself that it was just a strange, one-time encounter. I needed to just keep my mind on work. I checked my reservations for a conference in Vancouver the following week; I had meetings with my grad students. In the afternoon, I started working on a manuscript for a paper.

At around three o'clock, there was a knock on my office door.

"Come in," I called without looking up.

"Am I interrupting, Beverly?"

I looked up and Ty was there, standing in the door. "No," I said, hoping I wasn't flushing. "Not at all. Would you like to sit?"

"No. I won't be long. You needed my signature for your grant submission," he said handing me three sheets of paper. Which was odd, because he usually just dropped these things in my mailbox by the secretary.

"Thank you."

He glanced at my computer screen. "Working on a paper?" he asked.

"Yes. I'll probably submit to the Journal of Immunology. See how it goes."

"Sounds like it could keep you here late."

There was something insinuating in his tone. It made me hesitate. "Possibly...."

"Then, maybe you could do me a favor." I waited for him to continue without saying anything. "I would really like to read that book chapter you wrote last year."

"The one on breast cancer markers?"

"I believe that's the one."

I stood and pulled the text off of my shelf. "It's chapter fourteen. No rush in getting it back to me."

"I hate to carry around the whole book. I was hoping you would photocopy it for me."

His eyes twinkled and he had a little smirk. My heart started to pound harder than it should have.

"You were thinking that I could copy it this evening?" I asked.

"Around six. If you're staying late, anyway."

It was one thing to walk in on a private encounter. It was quite another to create the situation. "Look, Ty--"

"It would probably be inappropriate to tell you how hard I came, just because I knew you were there, listening."

My body clenched in an unfamiliar way. It had been five years since my divorce. Five sexless years of focusing on work. And here was Ty, a man I couldn't get out of my head, even before I saw him having sex.

He took a step closer to me. "How about it, Bev?"

I hesitated and bit my lip. But, finally, I said, "I liked it, too."

My eyes met his. I felt like a co-conspirator. It was, for lack of a better word, exciting.

He tapped the text book on my desk. "Think about it," he told me.

"I will." I would.

He gave me another of those stunning smirks and left my office. I went back to my manuscript and pretended to work on it.

#

I picked up that text book and put it down at least a half dozen times between five fifty-five and six-ten. In the end, though, I decided that you only live once. I took my textbook and headed for the copy room. My body liked my decision. My heart pounded and my groin seemed to be giving off its own heat.

I heard them from just outside the door: the thumping, the low moans, and Ty's quiet growling voice. I let myself in and there they were. The woman was a young brunette and she was completely naked. She perched on that heavy table, facing Ty, while he punished her with a driving thrust. Again, he was still mostly dressed.

They both turned and looked at me. Ty's heated expression became even more intense. It made me throb in ways that I hadn't for a very long time--not even with my ex.

"Oh, shit," the girl said, reaching for her blouse.

"Don't move," Ty told her.

Her big dark eyes flickered from me to him. Her hand fell back to the table. I couldn’t help but admire how he controlled the situation. How she obeyed him. He thrust into her again, slowly this time, and her eyes closed. She moaned.

I couldn't have looked away if I wanted to. I was mesmerized at the site of him disappearing into her; of how her firm body shook with every entry, at the flush they couldn't manufacture. I stood with my back against the wall, clutching my text book, and barely blinking.

He turned his head to look at me. The brunette's forehead wrinkled. "Hey," she said. "Do you two know each other?"

He turned back to her, looking annoyed. Then, he took off his tie in an impatient pull and wrapped it around her head over her eyes.

"Hey!" she protested.

"Shut up," he told her. "Unless you want this to stop."

He tied the make-shift blindfold behind her head. Then, again, he turned and watched me while he thrust into her. His flushed deepened; he drove himself faster.

It was such an erotic image, like a porno made just for me. My breathing picked up. I broke a sweat. But there was jealousy, too. Jealousy because I wanted that thick cock between my legs. Jealousy because I didn't want to just watch.

His face was intense. His eyes shone. I bit my lip and he closed his eyes like I had squeezed his cock. My body ached for release. I throbbed and wanted.

"Oh, fuck Ty," the girl said in a breathy voice. She clenched her hands and moaned, "Yes... yes..." to the rhythm he set. Even her chest was rosy.

He drove her harder, still watching me. His eyebrows seemed to rise with a question and I nodded at him. He gave a long, low moan. His eyes never left me as he came; mine never left him. I could have watched his pleasure all night. It was all I could do to not slide my fingers into my panties right then and there.

When he was done, I slipped out of the room as quietly as I could. I deposited my text book in my office and grabbed my purse. I was out of the office before they were out of the copy room. I probably sped the whole way home.

I forced myself to go all the way to the bedroom before I masturbated. I dropped my purse on my bedside table and was out of my clothes in record time. I grabbed my vibrator and my dildo, laying back on my bed. Usually I needed to stimulate myself with the vibrator to make entry easier, but this time I wanted it rough.

I forced the dildo into me with one hand and used the vibrator on my clit with the other. My body rose immediately, like it had just been waiting on me to come. I couldn't tease or hold off. I came quickly, clamping down on the dildo. Even when I was done, my want didn't abate so I just kept going with both dildo and vibrator until I came again.

My muscles went limp. I was sheened with sweat and breathless like I'd had marathon sex. At least, it took the edge off of my need, though I suspected that I could have come a third time if I tried. I just lay there for a few minutes, completely naked and languid as a cat.

My phone alerted me from inside my purse. I reached for it and read the text.

How was it for you?

I read that one, simple question then turned my phone over so that I couldn't see it any more. I imagined his movements, his growling commands, and her responsive moans. My arousal just ignited again.

I flipped the phone over and, after a moment's hesitation, typed a response.

Exhilarating.

I pulled a throw blanket over me and waited. It didn't take thirty seconds for me to get a response.

We should do this again.

We really shouldn't. For all intents and purposes, he was my supervisor. Human Resources wouldn't find this whole thing amusing. If we got caught, we could probably be fired.

Besides, I couldn't keep doing this to myself. Part of me was always going to be jealous of the women I watched. It was erotic but it also was torturous because it would never be me. I wasn't even sure I really wanted it to be me. I'd seen him with two different girls in a week. My fantasies of him didn't include sharing him with a temp agency.

This whole situation created confusion I didn't need. I put my phone back into my purse and didn't answer his text.

#

Ty left for a conference the very next day. I left for Vancouver a day before he came back. So, it was almost two full weeks until we ran into each other again at work. Or, more specifically, until he came looking for me in my office.

It was actually my second day back at work and I didn't expect him. So, when he knocked and let himself in, my heart started to pound like crazy. I told myself to be strong.

"Hi, Bev. Good trip?"

"Exhausting," I replied. "But I think I set up a collaboration with that Dutch group."

"The one with the structural biology paper in Nature?"

"That's the one."

"Very nice," he said, glancing at my computer. The small talk was killing me. "Still working on that manuscript?" he asked in a light tone.

My heart sped a little more. "Just finishing."

"Think it will keep you late?"

There it was. I didn't wait for him to make the proposition. I stood and walked around my desk to close my office door. "Look, Ty...."

"There's nothing like the sight of you turned on while I'm fucking. It's like I'm satisfying two women at once."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't do this, okay? We could lose our jobs."

"We're not going to get fired. There's no cameras. It's our little secret."

"Ours and the cheerleading squad of girls you bring in on it."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Getting caught isn't what's bothering you." I looked away. "Is it the women?" he asked. I felt the heat come into my cheeks and hoped he didn't see it. But when he started grinning, I knew he did. "Are you jealous, Bev?"

"No," I said too fast.

"No?" he asked, stepping towards me. "You're sure? Because, if you'd like to be one of my girls, I think we could come to an arrangement."

"Your girls?" I managed in a shaky voice.

He shrugged. "Women I call when I need... tension release. So, what do you say?"

I was so aroused at the offer, I was sure I had ruined my panties. And I was proud that he had made the proposition. Me. A brainy nerd of thirty-seven proud to be offered the chance to be this man's sexual toy. God. Where was my self-respect?

"No, thank you." My voice was weak. It wouldn't have convinced me. It sure as hell wasn't going to convince him.

His smirk widened and he looked me up and down. I hadn't felt like a sexual creature since college but now he had me wondering if he could see the shape of my breasts under my silky blouse.

"You say 'no' a lot, Bev," he told me in a lilting, teasing voice. "I hope you have a good evening." Then he winked at me, looked me up and down one more time, and left my office.

#

I finished my manuscript draft by about five-thirty. Somehow, I managed to push Ty out of my mind and fill it with science, which was a blessing. After I was done, I pulled out a couple of my text books and started thumbing through one for a class I was teaching I the spring.

That's when I heard a giggle.

I glanced at the wall that separated Ty's office from mine. It was thin. I could hear his phone ringing during the day. When he had a meeting, I could definitely hear the tone of the voices, if not the words. And now, I was very sure that he had a woman in there with him.

Quickly, I started closing text books and shutting down my computer. But, not quickly enough. Before I was done, there was a bang against the wall that turned into rhythmic thumping. I could see it in my mind. He had shoved her into the wall, I imagined, and was now taking her against it.

My heart seemed to pound in rhythm with the thumping. My pussy throbbed in the same time. I went to the wall that separated our offices and touched it, imagining that I could feel her body heat through it. I heard his growl and her answering whimper. Even without knowing what was said, it made me hotter.

The door to my office was ajar, but there wasn't anyone around besides me, Ty, and whoever he was having sex with. I slipped my hand into my pants and inside my panties. I was so wet. I don't remember ever being that wet before.

While he pounded, I stroked, playing with my puffy, slick folds. I leaned against the wall and pressed my ear there, hearing them more clearly that I thought I would.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk right tomorrow," Ty said.

She moaned and the thumps grew louder. I swear they were making my big bookshelf shake. I think I could feel the impact through the wall. I had the odd, impossible image of pressing my pussy against the wall and letting the vibrations work on me. If I could have done a split, I might have tried it.

When I heard her excitement rise, mine did, too. I worked my fingers harder, opening my slacks with my other hand to give me more room. I never came standing, but I was very sure it wasn't going to be a problem tonight.

"Ty, please," she cried.

The rhythm got slower and louder. So did her moans. She sounded like a woman about to orgasm and it pushed me over the edge. My knees didn't want to hold me up but that didn't stop my fingers. I leaned heavily against the wall and let out a soft whimper of my own. The climb to my peak and the welcome release was the most intense of my life. By the end, I was breathing heavily and my legs shook.

While I recovered, they finished. By the time I buttoned my pants, the thumping had stopped. I used my hand sanitizer to cover the sex smell on my fingers.

I didn't want to run into Ty leaving, so I stayed in my office. Obviously, though, he wanted to run into me. A few minutes later, there was a tap at my door.

"Come in," I said in a low voice.

He poked his head in. "Just thought I'd say good night," he said, smirking like he knew he'd gotten away with something.

"Good night, Ty," I said.

"You look flushed."

"I'm just warm."

"Let me know if you need any help cooling off."

He winked at me and was gone.

#

I was very careful not to stay late after that.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

And don't think I didn't want to. I thought about listening to Ty have sex while I masturbated. I even went so far as to masturbate standing up and leaning against my bedroom wall to reenact the blessed event.

During normal work hours, he was the picture of professionalism, as he always was. And since I hadn't been sticking around, he didn't have the chance to make innuendoes. I won't deny that I missed the excitement but I just couldn't be one of "Ty's girls". I wouldn't be.

So, more than a week later, when I was just starting to cool my sexual engines and get into a work groove again, I got an e-mail from Ty. That wouldn't have been unusual, except that I received it at seven thirty in the evening and it was nothing but an attachment. A video attachment.

I hovered my mouse over the file and hesitated. Did I even want to know what this was? But, in the end, the answer was yes.

My video player started and I expanded it to full screen. In a moment, it started. It was Ty and another woman--not one I'd seen before--in a bedroom. She lay on the bed, blindfold, with her wrists tied to the heavy wooden headboard.

Ty was the one who caught my attention, though. He was completely naked, something I hadn't seen during his office exploits. And, damn, he was beautiful. Broad chest with a smattering of hair; cut muscles in his stomach and arms; and a solid, round, flawless ass. It just wasn't fair that he looked that good.

The camera angle was perfect; I could see them both clearly. Ty picked up a ruler from his bedside table and slapped her breast with it right across the nipple. She moaned and her back arched.

I knew I should stop the video but my fingers were already slipping under my yoga pants and inside my panties. I was already dripping wet; I was already throbbing.

He smacked first one breast and then the other with the ruler, back and forth, varying where he struck. Soon, both of her breasts were pink with the attention. He reached between her legs and she moaned.

"You're fucking soaked," he told her. "I told you that you'd be my little pain slut."

"Yes," she breathed.

"You like it don't you?"

"I do."

He dragged the ruler down her leg and she parted them. He continued to caress her inner thigh with it, but then, without warning, he smacked her sex with the ruler. She moaned and spread her legs wider. My sex twitched against my fingers.

He smacked her there again. It sounded wet. She lifted her hips off of the bed, offering herself. He started a rhythm of slapping and her hips thrust to meet the slaps. Before long, her moans became urgent.

"You're going to come like this for me, aren't you," he said, not breaking the rhythm.

"Yes," she groaned.

Her legs started to shake but it didn't deter her eager thrust. Her whimpers were wordless. When she came, her whole body seemed to convulse. It sent me to a new level of arousal but she was too quick for me to come with her.

The video didn't end there, though. Ty got on his knees on the bed and without any warning besides a quick positioning of her legs, thrust himself into her. She cried out. My fingers flew. As he set up his thrust, I started to climb to orgasm.

Then, he looked at the camera. Directly at the camera. It felt like he looked straight into my eyes while he was thrusting into her. He mouthed something.

Hi Bev. I wish you were here.

It pushed my orgasm over the edge. I closed my eyes to the wild pleasure and let the last image of him rocket me to where I wanted to be. I even groaned aloud in my otherwise empty house. When I opened my eyes, Ty was just finishing up with a few solid, hard thrusts. A few seconds later, the image froze. The video was done.

I let myself recover while I looked at the frozen image of Ty's beautiful body. He was the most temping thing I had ever seen. I had to remind myself of his promiscuity. Did I really want to be one of a dozen girls?

So, instead of saving the video, I closed it. But I did keep the e-mail... just in case.

#

My breaking point happened a week later when I got a call at home at six-thirty in the evening. I recognized Ty's number, but I never in a million years thought that he was calling me for any reason other than work.

"Hey, Ty," I answered. "Is my freezer in alarm again?"

He didn't answer right away. I could hear muffled sounds. Then, "Talk to me."

It was definitely Ty and he sounded out of breath. His voice was husky. But, it wasn't until I heard a moaning female voice that I realized he was in the middle of having sex.

Seemingly from a distance, I head a woman groan. "Oh, yeah. Take me like that, Baby. It's so good."

"Are you fucking someone?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "Talk to me."

"Have you lost your goddam mind?" I said. "I'm hanging up."

Then I did.

Of course, it wasn't fifteen seconds before he called me back. "Talk to me," he said again. The girl was still moaning in the background and she started encouraging him again, like he was giving these commands to her.

I imagined he must be wearing a Bluetooth. The girl was probably blindfolded and thought he was talking to her. The audacity of doing something like this while he was having sex was beyond arousing. It was absolutely scorching.

"I am not going to talk dirty to you while you're having sex with another woman," I said in a voice that was anything but convincing. "Now stop calling me."

I hung up. Ten seconds later, he called back.

"Talk to me," he said.

I throbbed with want. I hadn't been this needy for sex at any point in my life. His breath came fast in my ear.

"Please," he whispered. That was the thing that broke my resolve. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, but then I spoke.

"Is she tied to the bed and blindfolded?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Like in the video you sent me?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You know I came watching that. I was all wet and swollen before I even started touching myself."

"More," he said, his voice sounding even more strained.

"It was like in my office that night. I'll bet you didn't know I was right on the other side of that wall, coming when your girl did. Fucking coming so hard I thought I'd pass out. I could barely stand."

"Jesus."

"Is that what you want to do to me?"

"Fuck, yeah."

"Tie me up and hurt me a little? Make me come so hard I pass out?"

"Yes."

The word sounded like steam escaping. I could tell he was close to coming from the husky, strained sound in his voice. I had a strange sense of pride, knowing I was part of his pleasure.

I kept going, even though I knew I shouldn't. "You'd fuck me really hard, like you do your girls, wouldn't you? You'd pound me so hard I'd feel it the next day. You'd do it so good, I'd be afraid to let you do it again. But I wouldn't be able to say no."

"Fuck, Bev. Yes!"

I could tell he was in the middle of coming. I also heard a voice in the background say, "Who the hell is Bev?"

"Whoops," he whispered into the phone and then the line went dead.

I was so aroused, it was hard to feel ashamed of what I had just done. I put my phone down and slipped my hands into my panties. It didn't take a full minute until I was bucking against my own fingers, moaning like there was someone with me to hear it.

The problem with orgasming is that it makes the guilt come back in full force. I flushed with late embarrassment. Had I really just helped a man get off on the phone? I hadn't even done that with my husband.

Ty and I needed to talk and I was scared to death to even open that conversation. Every time I was near him, I ended up doing things I swore I wasn't going to do.

#

In the end, I didn't have to look for Ty; he came looking for me. At ten o'clock, he knocked on my office door. When I told him to come in, he closed the door behind him.

"That was fucking amazing, Bev. I had no idea--"

"This has to stop, Ty. You're driving me nuts."

"Am I?" He said that like he knew perfectly well that he was.

"Yes. Please don't call me again like that."

"The girl I was fucking was dull and her pussy was loose. I needed you, Bev."

I rolled my eyes. "No more."

"There's that word again. No. Why, no? You loved it."

I did. That was the damnable thing.

"You're the reason I orgasmed," he continued, his voice taking on a low, seductive quality. "The thought of you touching yourself while you listened to me fuck through a wall is damn sexy."

I stood and went around my desk. My breath was shaky. My panties were sticking to me. "Ty, I'm really sorry but I have to ask you to leave."

I put my hand on the door knob but before I could turn it, he put and hand over mine. It made me freeze and stopped me from opening the door.

I turned to him to protest. Before I could make a sound, his mouth was on mine. One hand trapped the back of my head and the other peeled my fingers off of the door knob. His kiss was hard. Punishing, even. I kissed him back just as hard, my arousal almost painful.

He let go of my hand and slid his fingers into my pants. They pushed past the elastic of my panties. He didn't stop kissing me until his touch reached my wettest spot and an exploring finger slipped into me. I hissed out a breath and he pulled back, not smirking at least.

"This time, you're going to let me make you come," he said, penetrating me and palming me with one hand. "You're so fucking ready."

I stifled my moans but I couldn't stop my breathing from being fast and uneven. He ground his palm into me and pushed a second finger inside.

"I want to hear you say yes," he told me. "I'm sick of hearing you say no."

He lightened his friction. Involuntarily, I pushed myself into him, wordlessly asking for more. He brought his cheek close to mine. So close, his three hour stubble scratched my cheek.

"Come on," he whispered to me. "Tell me yes so I can make you come." I bit my lip and he went even lighter. It was almost torturous. "I can feel how much you want this." He fucked me with his fingers and I contracted around him. "I know you don't want me to stop."

"No," I breathed. "I don't."

"Then tell me so."

His hand was in my pants. His fingers were inside my body. He worked me like he knew me; it felt that natural.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

He went a little harder. "I want to hear you say yes."

An electric thrill went through me. "Yes," I managed. But I wasn't sure if it was in response to his touch or his command.

"Good girl," he said.

Then he ground his palm into me and fucked me with two fingers until I thought I was going to lose my mind. Against the door to my office, in the middle of the morning, I came with the Director for the Center of Cancer Immunology's fingers buried inside me. I shuddered and held my breath as I came but otherwise didn't make a sound.

He withdrew his hand slowly and smirked at me. Now that I was in the after-effect of orgasm, I almost panicked at what I had let him do. Let him? No. What I had essentially asked him to do.

"See what you do to me?" he asked, pulling my hand to his crotch so I could feel his solid erection, "Your pussy's not loose and you're sure as hell not dull. Someday, I'm going to fuck that sweet ass of yours."

I pulled my hand back. "Not today," I told him.

He looked me up and down. "I don't mind waiting." His smirk widened. "So, I actually came in here for another reason," he said.

"Work related?" I asked.

"No...." He pulled a key out of his pocket and pressed it into my palm. "This is the key to my house."

My heart sped again. "Why do I need the key to your house?"

"Because you said that you didn't want to get caught here at work. But you clearly like this arrangement as much as I do."

"Ty--"

"Shhh," he hushed, cutting me off. "Come to my house tonight at eight and let yourself in. You'll hear me in the bedroom; just follow the sound."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because it gets you hot. Also because you might like me to stop ambushing you with phone calls and videos. If I can have you this way, I'll leave you alone at work. Deal?"

I hesitated. His face turned stern.

"Deal, Beverly?"

"Deal," I said in a very low voice.

"Good." He smirked at me, walked very deliberately to my desk, and used my hand sanitizer. Then, he winked at me again and let himself out of my office.

#

I debated with myself about whether or not to actually go to his house that night. Or, at least, I pretended to. It was hard to be coy with a man who had his fingers inside my pussy.

I parked in his driveway, right next to the sporty little number that he took to work every day. I felt like a burglar, even though I had a key. Quietly, I let myself inside and followed the sounds as he told me to. Moaning. Slapping.

I entered the bedroom and Ty looked away from the woman he was with. He looked better than I'd ever seen him, in just some loose cotton pants that hung off of his hips and nothing else. He smirked and motioned me over to him. He put a finger to his lips in warning. The girl, who dangled naked from the ceiling with her hands tied over her head, was blindfolded.

He had a riding crop in his hand. Black leather with a long handle. He drew circles around her exposed nipples with the leather loop.

"You like that?" he asked, looking at me.

"God, yes, Ty," the girl said, her body shaking. "Give me more."

I looked from her to him and he lifted his eyebrows at me. Did I like it? The throbbing heat between my legs wanted to answer for me. I nodded slowly.

His smirked widened and he put the riding crop in my hand. I just looked at it for a minute, not understanding. Then it dawned on me. I shook my head.

"Ty?" the girl asked.

"Anticipation, Baby. Wait for it."

Ty nodded at me and stepped back, refusing to take the crop back. I looked back at the girl: nice, full breasts, completely shaved, and a beautiful body. I glanced back at Ty and he gave me a stern look that seemed to say, Go on.

My hands shook. I repeated what Ty had been doing, circling her nipples with a light touch of the crop. She thrust out her breasts and my throbbing seemed to double in intensity.

"You tease," she moaned.

I looked back at Ty and he nodded in encouragement. I flicked my wrist and slapped the crop against her nipple like I had seen in the video. She moaned. I did it again to her other one.

"You're so gentle tonight," she said.

Ty came up behind me and took my wrist in one hand and circled his other arm around my waist, like he was going to teach me how to fly-fish. His erection dug into my backside. I'm sure it was on purpose.

"Rougher, then?" he asked in my ear.

He controlled my arm and wrist. Together, we whipped her nipple once with the crop. She jumped and moaned. He did it again. At the same time, he rubbed his cock against my backside. His hand slipped from my waist, to under my shirt, and up to my breast. He pulled my bra down until my breast popped free.

We whipped her again. He pulled on my nipple. We whipped her again. He pinched and pulled. She was moaning but I couldn't. We whipped her again and he kissed the side of my neck.

"You like this?" he asked, his voice definitely less controlled than I had ever heard it.

"God, Ty," the girl said. "Yes. Don't stop."

But he was looking at me. I could see his face next to mine just out of my peripheral vision. He was waiting for my answer. I turned my head and mouthed, Yes.

"Fuck," he said, dropping the crop and letting me go.

He had his pants off in moments. I got a wonderful look at his thick, meaty cock. At least in the moments before he lifted the girl's legs to his waist and entered her. It must have been a little fast for her because she yelped.

"Take it," he grunted.

"God, yes," she agreed.

I went behind her so I could see his face. He only looked at me. His expression was sheer, intense want. He fucked her so hard, her whole body shook. She moaned and cried out. It was like an intimate dance and I felt like I was part of it.

I met his eyes and carefully mouthed, Imagine it's me.

"Oh, fuck," he exclaimed, pounding her harder. "Fuck, yeah." His hips swiveled his legs strained. My throbbing was beyond intense. I was sure that the friction from my panties could make me come, at this point.

He thrust into her and held there, his face sheer bliss. I loved knowing that he was coming. I loved seeing his face close up. When he finished, all three of us were breathless.

While he was still catching his breath, I slipped out of his bedroom. It was about a twenty minute drive from his house to mine. All I could think about was my vibrator.

As I pulled into the driveway, I got a text.

Don't lose that key. You're coming back for more.

I touched the screen and hesitated. But finally, I just wrote back two words.

Yes, Ty

It only took a moment for him to respond.

That's my girl.

Published 
Written by Burquette
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments