Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Dreams

"Anthony has a brilliant idea that fits his fetish too."

18
11 Comments 11
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Anthony Clark was a model citizen and a decent guy. He was nice to women and animals. Except, he did have a dark side. A secret side of himself that he didn’t want anybody to know about.

Anthony was a voyeur and was excited by exhibitionist behavior. He really got off seeing people have sex in open areas or by chance. He first knew of this strange behavior when he was around eighteen. He loved to watch people pleasure themselves. It was always important not to get caught.

As a teenager, he was awkward with himself and experimenting. Some girls were waiting until marriage to lose their virginity while other girls were just giving it away. Anthony had plenty of pussy in his teenage years. Sex was never a problem. Anthony really got off from his dark secret. That was how he really got excited. He hadn’t shared his ideas yet with any of the women he dated.

Anthony had remembered a few times when he actually got lucky and saw people having sex out in the open. It doesn’t happen very much, but when it does, it’s a real treat. One time, Anthony had gone fishing and heard a lot of screaming and moaning. He walked a little closer to find out what it was. He was shocked when he saw a hot young woman having sex with some old geezer. He wondered at the time, if she was an escort. Anthony was aroused and took his cock out of his pants and pleasured himself while watching the old geezer have a blow job.

The man was saying all kinds of dirty talk while the girl sucked the guy’s cock. After she pleasured him, the man got comfortable on a blanket and the hot girl climbed on top of him. She moved her pussy up and down over his cock. She was really stacked while her big boobs jiggled all over the place. She fucked the guy while he continued saying lewd remarks to her.

Anthony jerked himself off while watching the couple get off too. When he was done, he got dressed and went back to fishing. The couple never approached him. Anthony felt great after that little episode. It was a real rush to watch things you’re not supposed to be watching.

That was Anthony’s first taste of voyeurism. Another time, he was walking his dog and spotted a car parked under a tree. The guy had his window down and was moaning out. He had his head all the way back on his head rest and was shouting out all kinds of things. Anthony was interested and walked closer to the car. He saw somebody had their head in the guy’s lap and was bobbing up and down. The more they did it, the more the guy shouted.

Anthony just watched, but felt his cock growing in his pants. He didn’t take his cock out that time, because he was with his dog. The guy looked up and waved at Anthony. Anthony was finding that people weren’t afraid to see him looking. They almost encouraged him to do it.

**

Years later, Anthony had a brilliant idea. He would offer his services to watch people have sex for money. He had done a lot of research and found that a lot of people enjoyed being watched. Anthony was hanging out at home, drinking a few beers and was buzzed. For shits and giggles he made an add on Craigslist. This is what it said:

If you like to be watched in person and would like an attractive, professional man to watch you do naughty things. I’m your man. Will watch you masturbate or have sex for cash. If this is interesting, please contact at .

Anthony was excited and submitted the ad. The ads go up just as soon as you hit send. Anthony had started a new account on Yahoo that would be set up for this endeavor. He had no idea if he’d get any traffic from this add. He knew that there were cam sites that would do this for free, but he was offering to actually be in a room with the person.

He knew that he’d have to be quite careful and didn’t want to just meet up with anybody. He would screen the people on the phone and Skype before meeting them. The money would be sent via PayPal, before he’d go on his adventures.

Anthony checked his mailbox and saw there were already a few people looking for his services. There was one from an older gentleman saying that he and his wife wanted to be watched while having sex. He left his phone number. Anthony was excited and happy that his idea was already working out. Anthony grabbed his cell phone and called the man.

“Hello, is this Michael?”

“Yes. Who is this?”

“I’m Anthony. You answered my ad on Craigslist. What are you looking for?”

“I’m looking for you to come to my home and watch my wife and I have sex together. We really get off on having somebody watch us. We don’t want you joining in with us. Just stroking your cock while we have fun together.”

“That will work. My fee is three hundred dollars. Half on PayPal and the other half after the appointment. My PayPal is letmewatch07. What day are you looking to do this? I’m pretty flexible.”

“Would tonight work? We’d love to do it then.”

“Sure. I’d just want to do a face recognition on Skype."

“Sounds good. Shall we do it now?”

“That would be great. My skype is watchme07 as well. Give me like five minutes.”

“Okay. See you on Skype.”

Anthony logged onto Skype and Michael had dialed his number. The connection was connected and Michael showed on the screen. He was an older attractive gentleman.

Anthony looked at Michael on Skype. They exchanged a few pleasantries and Anthony told him he’d be at the location later in the evening. Anthony went back to his Yahoo account and saw another person had emailed him.

This time it was a female and she left her number for Anthony to call her. Anthony was horny and reached out to her right away.

“Hello.”

“This is Anthony. You contacted me on Craigslist.”

“I’m Lisa. How are you?”

“I’m fine thanks. What can I do for you?”

“My boyfriend would like to have sex with me in a fitting room. We’d like you to come and watch us. The store has little rooms where you can sit down. We’d like you to watch us have sex.”

“Sounds very sexy. My fee is three hundred dollars.”

“That’s great. We’re at the mall now. The store is called Violet’s. Could you meet us in about an hour?”

“Sure. I’d like to do a Skype face recognition. I’ll text you my PayPal information.”

“Sure. Let’s go over to Skype.”

Anthony turned on his Skype and the connection was successful. They spoke for a few minutes. Anthony checked his PayPal account and half the money was put into his account. He turned off his computer and jumped into the shower to get ready. He was pretty horny and excited to watch Lisa and her boyfriend fuck.

**

Anthony drove to the mall, parked his car and walked into the entrance. He found the store directory and looked on the map to see where the location was. He walked into the store and saw Lisa and her boyfriend looking around. Lisa made eye contact with Anthony and the trio walked back to the fitting room together.

Anthony sat down on a chair and the couple immediately started to make out.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

They kissed hard and their hands were all over each other. Lisa was wearing a dress and high heels. Her boyfriend pushed her up against the wall, pulled down her panties and grabbed her buttocks and squeezed them together. He spat on his fingers and rubbed his spit over her shaved pussy.

Lisa softly moaned and groaned while her boyfriend fingered her wet pussy. Anthony was aroused and had his own cock out and started masturbating while the couple were getting ready to fuck. Lisa’s boyfriend pulled down his trousers and pushed his cock into Lisa’s wet cunt. He held her hips and fucked her. He was saying all kinds of things to her while he rammed her cunt hard. Anthony was very excited and watched and played with his cock. He knew he had to come fast because this scene was probably going to be really quick.

Lisa’s boyfriend fucked her hard and fast and blew a load up her pussy. He then pulled out and pulled her pretty panties up her legs and fixed her panties nicely on her hips. He turned her back around and kissed her hard. The whole situation took less than ten minutes. After they were finished, Lisa’s boyfriend pulled up his trousers and Lisa fixed her dress. Lisa handed an envelope to Anthony and they all walked out.

Anthony had a smirk on his face and left the store. He was all horned up and satisfied. It was easy money. He was hoping his appointment tonight would be similar to this.

**

After the mall incident, Anthony went home. He was so horned up and wanted to get off some more. He always enjoyed watching real people get off. He took off his own clothes and turned on his computer. He went onto his favorite cam website and watched a hot slutty girl masturbate with a huge dildo.

She was really hot and sexy and really slutty too. She was fucking herself hard with a huge black cock. Her pussy juices were flowing down her legs. She had beautiful big breasts which she was squeezing together while she took the hard dildo inside of herself.

Anthony was jerking his cock fast while watching the slutty girl come over and over again. After she came, Anthony went to another session with two lesbians that were eating each other’s pussies. The two girls were in the sixty-nine position licking furiously on each other's cunts. Their pussy juices were pouring out of their cunts. Anthony was so excited watching this sexy lesbian scene.

That’s all Anthony needed to see and came into his palm. He was thinking about earlier in the day watching Lisa and her boyfriend fuck in the store. It was really sexy and he hoped that his encounter this evening would be just as hot.

Anthony watched a little porn and made himself some dinner. He took a long shower and got dressed for the evening. He was really excited to watch Michael and his wife have sex.

**

Anthony was ready and drove over to Michael’s house. He was nervous and excited. He wondered what this couple would actually do. Michael didn't specify that on the phone. After about an hour, Anthony pulled into Michael’s driveway. They had a really nice house. Anthony opened his door and got out of his car and walked over to door.

Anthony rang the bell. The door opened and a woman was on her hand and knees. She was wearing her lingerie. Anthony walked into the house. He followed the woman who crawled to the main room. Michael was sitting down on a chair. He didn’t speak to Anthony, but did start talking to his wife. Anthony got comfortable on a chair in the corner of the room.

**

“Please stand up and let master inspect you.”

The woman got up and stood in front of Michael. He looked at her very sternly. He put his fingers into her panties and started to speak to her.

“Slut. You’re pussy is very wet. Are you excited? My slut is excited that some stranger will watch her get fucked. Isn’t that so my pet?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Take off your bra and panties. Let me look at those nipples of yours. I bet they’re nice and hard.”

The woman removed her bra and panties. Her nipples were erect and hard. Michael twisted and pulled at them. He rubbed her clit and played with her pussy while she stood their enjoying what he was doing to her.

Anthony continued to watch the couple.

“You’re very wet and your nipples are so hard. I’m hard too and need you to pleasure me. Get me undressed Now! Get on your knees and pleasure me.”

“Yes, sir.”

The woman approached Michael and undressed him. She got on her knees and wrapped her mouth around his hard cock. His dick was on the long side. She used her hands while sucking off his tip. He was moaning while she gave him head.

Anthony had now taken out his own cock and watched the woman pleasuring Michael. He was enjoying her efforts and held her hair up so he could watch her blow him. He was fucking her throat hard. The woman was making all kinds of gagging noises which seemed to excite Michael more.

Michael was pulling on her nipples hard while he fucked her face.

“I want to fuck you now! Get on your hands and knees. Put your ass high in the air and put your face down.”

“Yes, sir!”

The woman did as she was commanded to do. Michael slapped her buttocks several times before pushing his cock into her pussy. He fucked her slowly and then picked up speed. He was massaging her buttocks while ramming it up inside of her. She made cooing noises while he had his way with her.

The woman had full breasts which were swaying to the left and to the right. She was screaming while he fucked her hard and fast. Anthony was now jerking his cock off hard and enjoying the sexy show.

Michael pushed his thumb into the woman’s asshole while he fucked her cunt hard.

“Does my slut want her ass fucked? Tell me how you want me to fuck your ass!”

“Please fuck my ass with your beautiful cock. Make me your anal whore!”

Michael pushed his cock up into her asshole. She grunted and moaned which further excited Michael. He slapped her buttocks while he pushed himself deeper into her asshole. Once he was comfortably inside, he fucked her a bit faster. She seemed to really enjoy getting her ass fucked. Michael was screaming dirty things at her.

Anthony was enjoying the nasty scene. Michael was fucking the woman hard and fast. Her tits were shaking while he was slapping at her round butt. He finally screamed and filled her asshole with a pile of cum. He pulled out of her and wiped his hand with the cream. The woman got on her knees and she licked his palm like a little puppy. She ate their cream. Michael had a strange look on his face.

Anthony had a huge explosion in his palm after the fucking show was over. The couple handed Anthony an envelope and gathered their clothes and walked up the stairs.

"You can clean up in the bathroom! We'll be calling you again."

Anthony went to the bathroom to wash his hands. He got dressed and left. He made another three hundred dollars. He was excited he made six hundred dollars in one day. It was the easiest money he had ever made.

Anthony was pretty sure he was liking his new business. He couldn't wait to check his Yahoo when he got home. He knew that this was going to give him a little extra cash and fill his voyeur needs.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments