Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to The Neighborhood:Part 2

"We return to the neighbors for more fun."

32
12 Comments 12
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Waking up with a hangover has never been pleasant, but the memories of last night definitely made it worthwhile. So, I made up some mimosas to go with the scrambled eggs, to take upstairs to Syd. Watching her and Bobbi last night in the hot tub had made me as horny as she was, and the resulting quickie was most satisfying for both of us. We talked over breakfast about us, our wants and needs and came to the conclusion that we should expand our sexual boundaries, promising to communicate our jealousies, should they arise.

With that settled, Syd said that she was still hungry and wanted some sausage. She also asked if I wanted a little warm pussy to go with my eggs.

“Of course!” I said as I lay down, my cock hard, lying on my stomach.

Straddling my head, her pussy just out of reach, she teased me until I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, my mouth covering her clit as my tongue flicked back and forth. With her mouth full of my cock, she could only moan her approval, grinding her hips against my face. After bringing each other to orgasm we lay together, kissing and talking some more.

“Should I shave my cunt?” she asked, after a long, deep, spermy kiss.

“If you want to,” I replied, adding, “You know I love to get my nose tickled when I eat you.”

“I only trim enough now to hide it beneath my swim suit. Do you want me to do more?”

“As long as you leave a little something for me, sure.”

“Let’s go get the razor and you can do as much as you like,” she said, licking the last of her essence off my upper lip before heading to the bathroom.

I spent about ten minutes carefully shaving the curly brown hairs until all that was left was a heart shaped tuft pointing at her exposed clit.

“Okay, now it’s my turn,” she said taking the razor and telling me to stand in the shower. Lathering up my cock and balls, she went to work. When done, my testicles were clean of hair and my cock stood proud and totally hairless. We showered together and planned our evening with the neighbors.

We walked across the corner with a plate of oysters and another bottle of wine. We were met at the door by Bobbi, wearing a rust colored halter top and brown silk pants. She gave Syd a deep, sensuous kiss. She turned to me and hugged me close, grinding her pelvis against my aroused cock, whispering in my ear, “So glad you could come. Several times, I hope.”

Thunder in the distance made the hot tub a less than safe choice, so we sat in their living room making small talk. Finally, Terry changed the subject, saying, “About last night, were you guys okay with it?”

I replied, “I was a little taken aback at first, but seeing Syd enjoying herself…”

Terry interrupted, “And so were you. I watched the way you ogled my wife’s tits. Did you two go home and fuck like rabbits?”

“God, yes!” Syd said, rearranging her knee length skirt so Terry could see that she had no panties on. “Probably the best fuck we ever had.”

“She even let me eat her out after we fucked,” I chimed in, rearranging my shorts to make room for my quickly forming hard-on.

“So, you two came back for more?” Bobbi asked, looking at Syd. My wife nodded. “More of the same or do you want something different?”

I was about to answer when Syd got up and sat in Terry’s lap, rubbing her ass, suggestively against his erection. “Different.”

Terry reached around, cupping Syd’s chest. “You two want to watch? Or just fuck.”

Bobbi took a seat next to me, placing her hand in my crotch “Oh, I think we want to watch, don’t you?” She looked me in the eye. All I could do was nod. She leaned in and whispered, “Then we’ll put on a show for them.”

Terry began to unbutton Syd’s blouse, just enough to get his hands inside. Syd snuggled in, as Terry’s calloused fingers brought my wife’s nipples to life.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. I was so turned on. Terry’s left hand wandered down to the hem of Syd’s skirt, slid underneath, gliding up to her freshly shaved vulva. “You naughty, naughty girl, you shaved for me,” he said.

“Actually, Tom shaved me. He left a landing strip, like Bobbi’s,” she said, hunching down to increase the contact between Terry’s fingers and her aroused cunt. “We thought you might like that.”

“I can’t wait to see it,” Terry said as his finger sunk into my wife’s wetness.

Half turning in her seat as she finished unbuttoning her blouse, giving Terry better access to her chest. “They’re not as big and lush as Bobbi’s…”she began.

“I’ll bet they taste just fine,” he interrupted just as his lips engulfed one of Syd’s turgid nipples.

“Oh, fuck,” she sighed, her eyes half closed, as she cradled Terry’s head, holding him close.

I was so mesmerized by the unfolding scene that I had failed to notice that Bobbi had unzipped my pants and was slowly, softly stroking my cock. “Don’t you dare cum before you’re inside me,” she said, giving me a little pinch to punctuate her order.

By now, Terry had two fingers jammed in my wife’s cunt. I could hear them as they sluiced in and out, and I could see his thumb as it circled her clit. I could see Terry’s tongue as it slid inside Syd’s mouth, my wife sucking hungrily on it as she squirmed in his lap. She moaned into his mouth, moving ever closer to release. His mouth was on hers, his hand mauling her breast, and his other hand freely invading her cunt. I could see the tendons flexing as his fingers scratched deeply against her g-spot.

“Oh fuck! Oh God! Don’t stop! Please, don’t stop!” she wailed as her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Terry pulled his soaked hand from her cunt, offering her a finger to suck on before sucking her juices from the remaining digits. “Get naked!” he ordered, pushing her off his lap, so he could shuck his pants off. He sat, his cock sticking up proudly, his helmet oozing pre-cum. Syd tried to straddle him, face to face. He said, “No. I want your husband to see your face as we fuck,” and turned her around, pulling her down on his manhood.

For a short guy, he was amazingly well hung, long and thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off them as his head wedged itself inside Syd, slowly disappearing as she impaled herself.

“Oh God! It’s sooo big!” she cried.

Terry had an evil grin on his face as he sunk into my wife, his hands gripping both breasts, squeezing and plucking.

You would think that I would be jealous of the scene unfolding before me, but I wasn’t. On the contrary, I was deliriously happy for Syd. Her mouth hung slack as she bounced on the neighbor’s cock. She was obviously enjoying his attention. So was I. Watching his member emerge from her cunt, slick with her juices, then plunging back in until her ass bumped his balls. Her eyes rolled as she came again, her cunt squeezing his cock, urging it to fill her with his seed.

I was then that I realized Bobbi was on her knees in front of me bobbing on my cock. I couldn’t take much more of this, announcing that I was close to shooting in her mouth. Instead of stopping, she redoubled her efforts, taking me deep, my head bumping the back of her throat. My hands gravitated to her head and I began to fuck her throat in earnest, losing myself in the moment. I grunted as the cum shot from my cockhead into her mouth, emptying myself into my neighbor. As turned on as I was, I felt myself re-harden as I heard Terry roar, his cock emptying its contents in my wife’s willing cunt. Still panting from the exertion, I watched Syd try to stand, Terry’s cum dripping from her gaping womanhood. She looked happy, her hand cupping her cunt, trying to hold Terry's cum inside.

Looking directly at me he said, “You think you have enough left to fuck Bobbi? I’m looking forward to this.”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments