Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Window of Opportunity

"I shouldn't watch her, but will the reward outweigh the danger?"

16
9 Comments 9
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Recommended Read

I didn't mean to stop and watch, but simply couldn't resist her lithe silhouette framed in the saffron rectangle of light that clicked on ahead of me. Like a glowing beacon in the cold evening gloom, the warmth of the bedroom spilled into the residential street, moments before her mesmerising beauty paused within it. With curves that would inspire a Formula One track designer, I had little choice but to drink in her profile, barely breathing for fear she might notice me and draw the blind.

Frozen, I watched a few moments longer as she just stood there, chest rising and falling in the cream blouse, head tipped to one side like she was listening intently to something. Maybe she could sense my heart beating faster across the void between us. I chanced movement to ensure I was alone, glancing a few hundred metres back up the hill towards the 'Diversion' sign. It would never do to be caught, especially with the police cordoning off the road along which I normally walked home.

Nothing. The air was eerily still. Crisp. Faint swirls of electric blue bounced rhythmically off houses from the silent squad cars parked in the adjacent street. Closer to where I stood, the paving stones glittered under the whitish hue from low-sodium street lights beneath a cloudless sky. The days were not due to gradually begin lengthening for another week at least.

Minutes earlier, cursing my continuing streak of rotten luck, I'd pigeon-stepped – partly skidded – past unfamiliar rows of back-to-backs and terraces, the nose-to-tail cars that lined the road sparkling with the tell-tale signs of a sharper frost to come. Maybe snow; it was certainly cold enough. Familiar defeatist thoughts such as 'Why me?' and 'What have I done to deserve this?' had swirled beneath the beanie pulled low over my ears. They represented yet another chapter in the long line of misfortune that had plagued me since Ellen left. Bitch.

Approaching the bottom of the steep hill at the junction before the road bent sharply away, mired in thoughts of what delightful microwave meal-for-one would warm me up, I narrowly missed a lamp post. The bulb was out and my peripheral vision sensed the obstruction a fraction before my skull did, heart fluttering at the scare. That's when the illumination of the upstairs bedroom at the house on the corner snagged my attention. The steepness of the hill meant it was a few tens of metres dead ahead in my eye line. Plain dressing table with mirror alongside a neatly made double bed, a row of cushions arranged in front of the pillows, and a Black Keys poster mounted above the headboard.

She strode into the incandescence with a flowing grace that a stingray would envy, her limber profile drawing my focus. Mostly shrouded by night, my breath fogging ahead of me and the moon yet to rise, I stood behind the thin steel column and hunched my coat tighter to keep out the cold, praying for the vision to continue.

By the time she raised onto her tiptoes and stretched out the kinks of the working day from her back, I knew I'd already been there too long. I had to move on. Laws of decency were being broken, an undercurrent of paranoia welling at the invasion of her privacy. There was a very real chance the police would come this way after tending to the scene at the top of the hill. But I didn't shift, rooted to the pavement, captivated by the carefree manner in which her fingertips floated to undo each button of her blouse and shed the garment, seemingly oblivious to the outside world. My stare blazed a trail from her sculpted abdomen to the swell of her chest, its slope so full and inviting beneath the cherry bra.

Her lips moved, as if talking to someone out of sight across the room; maybe comparing notes with her husband on their respective days, or deciding who was going to do the cooking, or what they were going to eat. She liked the response, laughing and shaking out her long mane of champagne hair, allowing its shimmering length to cascade over bare shoulders bisected by the thin bra straps.

Reaching behind her trim waist, she unzipped the dark skirt, hips wiggling to free it. That too hit the floor below the level of the window sill and I gasped involuntarily. Matching underwear arched above the thigh that faced me, curving away to encase gorgeous, rounded buttocks. The kind I loved to stroke, to kiss, to peel apart, and more. Despite the near-zero conditions, I began to harden.

As if to a beat only she could hear, I watched her sway, and wished I could be in the room with her. She had a natural rhythm, perhaps a dancer or yoga instructor by trade, fluid and sensuous. She paused, smiled, pointed into the belly of the room I couldn't see, and beckoned.

At street level, the winner of the bad timing awards rounded the corner below the lit window and approached; a middle-aged lady in a thick knee-length coat, laden with shopping. My adrenaline kicked into overdrive and I dropped to a crouch, pretending to tie my shoelaces. She mercifully puffed past me up the hill, skidding occasionally, barely acknowledging my presence. I waited a little longer, pulse racing, untying and retying just to be sure I was in the clear. The holiday season afforded no guarantee the roads would remain quieter than usual.

By the time I'd resumed standing, whomever window girl summoned had evidently moved into her space, though out of sight just below the window ledge. I craned my neck to no avail. Moving up the hill a little was an option, but the over-zealous security light from the house a few doors up might give me away. And I'd be a few steps closer to the Law. So I stayed put, trying to gauge from her movements what was going on.

It wasn't hard to guess. The panty material was gone, replaced by a pair of hands flanking those sexy, trim thighs. And the way her head tipped back, mouth apart, left no doubt dinner had been decided: she was the entrée. Lucky bastard. What I wouldn't have given to be in his place, tasting her musk and the fledgling droplets of excitement forming on blush lips peeking from her wispy fuzz. I yearned for it to be my head supported by her hand, curling into the nape of my neck as a guide, her other hand gripping the window sill for stability. I desperately wanted to feel her hips rocking gently with each lap at her delicate pearl nestling above the sensitive slit, every passing minute a gift, coaxing more glossy syrup from within to lacquer my probing tongue.

Hardening fully in my trousers, I touched myself briefly to rearrange the angle, a surge of energy coursing my body like the beginnings of an electric storm. I longed to do more, but that would be difficult to explain should anyone else interrupt. Instead I throbbed against the seam of my trousers, imagining I was up there with her, listening to elevated gasps as her arousal ratcheted higher. I longed to bring her pleasure, to let her spill onto my face, tasting and savouring every drop of translucent honey that overflowed, thighs clamping my cheeks as she came and drifted to uncharted areas of her mind on the crest of the orgasmic wave.

My fantasy continued, with her gently releasing the grip on my head. I'd wordlessly stand, perch her on the window ledge, raise one of her legs to my shoulder, step in and slide my considerable girth into the wetness we'd created. I wanted to set up an escalating rhythm, our hips and eyes locked, building the pace until I was sawing into her deeply, wetly, acutely aware of my impending orgasm as she urgently drew me inside her slick petals.

I pictured her head tipping back against the glass, my hands pawing her upturned breasts, excited at the sounds she made with each squeeze of my hand and thrust of my loins. And as the intensity of our union peaked, I'd slide her leg off my shoulder, pinch her erect nipples and delight at the way her body quivered. Leaning into her, traces of perfume scattered by the warmth of her flush, I'd lick the rosy tips of her jutting chest and trail my tongue to the crook of her neck, planting kisses as I went, stubble nuzzling the hypersensitive exposed flesh as we rutted in full view of the street below. Finally, her cries reaching a crescendo at the apex of her climax would trigger my seed to jettison inside her clutching heat.

I continued to watch, my cock straining against the confines of my underwear and trousers. Her head rolled from side to side as orgasm neared at the hands and tongue of her lover. I swear at one moment she paused and made eye contact with me, but couldn't be sure. I shrank back into the shadows all the same, trying to hide in vain behind the narrow lamp post, neither wishing to miss her end, nor spend the night in police custody.

It was pure joy to watch her eyes close and head tip back fully, mouth opening wide, body convulsing as I witnessed the tremors that wracked her beautiful frame. Her carefree spirit transcended the night, somehow warming me from the inside beneath my shirt and coat, each twitch of her body mirrored by a surge in my own excitement. I nearly lost it right there in my underwear, but somehow managed to hold off.

She stayed that way for several long moments, each convulsion lessening, before gently reanimating, gazing down into the eyes of her partner and smiling. The hands slithered from view but I was not treated to the identity of their owner. Instead, the blonde woman turned her head to look intently out of the window, then stepped across the room to the dressing table. Had she seen me? I couldn't be sure. If she had, it didn't seem to bother her, as the blind remained open. A sign of more to see, perhaps. Picking up a brush, she began to run it through her long locks, naked except for the bra.

I wasn't used to being in the right place at the right time. Karma seemed to have it in for me. Morally of course, it was the wrong place and I knew I should have stopped watching. Quit while I had the chance. Scuttled home to tend to my engorged cock, to replay the events of her exquisite release in my head and bring myself to fulfilment in the relative safety of my own bedroom. But I couldn't tear my eyes away, despite the danger.

Her bum was the primary reason: a true delight from the rear. Full, perfect globes. Flawless complexion that curved up to slender hips, and plunged to a sexy crease at the points they joined her thighs. Firm, but elastic enough that they wiggled tantalisingly as she brushed out kinks in her hair. My ex had a delicious bubble butt that she let me use – and abuse – but this girl's was better. What I wouldn't give to stand right behind her, our eyes joined via the mirror, waiting for the signal to step into her heat, draw her body to me and slip inside from behind. To grip the converging crescents of her hips, lean her over the dresser and ravage her, at her insistence, until legato mews of pleasure pinged off every wall in sync with the sway of her breasts.

So engrossed in drinking her elegance from the street, the first sign that I was in big trouble came in the form of a female whisper in my left ear. "Beautiful isn't she?"

I jumped, stomach lurching, pulse instantly setting up a thumping beat that slammed through my veins. Whirling, my back to the lamp post, doing a little Scooby Doo skid on the fledgling sheen of ice before catching myself, I came face to face with a brunette. She was cute, slightly shorter than me, shoulder-length hair dusting her unzipped hoody that partially covered a band T-shirt atop jeans. The cold didn't seem to bother her. She had high cheekbones that delineated a petite button nose resting above a cupid's bow laced with dirty promise. A nose jewel glinted in the half light.

I stammered mainly vowels; certainly nothing that resembled complete words, mind amok trying to conjure a plausible excuse why I was standing under a broken street lamp staring into the window of a naked chick and sporting a considerable erection.

She seemed amused. "Shhhh." She looked left and right conspiratorially at the houses flanking the street. "Your secret's safe, Mr. P. Tom."

Despite her assurance, I couldn't relax. Managed to find my voice. "Please. I'm… sorry." I glanced past her at the spinning blue lights, terrified she'd report me if I made a wrong move, then refocused.

Those lips curled into a broad smile. "What for? She's irresistible, right?" Her eyes twinkled despite the low luminance, but not enough I could make out their colour. She leaned a fraction closer and whispered, "Wouldn't you just love to taste her?"

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I stared agog. "Well, I-" My brain couldn't formulate a suitable response in the event it was a trick question, so I left the sentence unfinished and promptly shut my mouth.

The brunette took half a step into my proximity, trapping me between a pillar and a soft place. "No, what I mean is, would you like to taste her?"

Before I could react, she tilted her head up and planted a kiss on my lips, our bodies rolling together, chest to hips. Her figure pressed firmly against me as she took the final half step, one knee snaking between mine. She smelled sweet, fragrant, yet musky. Sort of like… I pulled away as best I could. "You?" I looked over my shoulder at the immaculate rear of the female tending to her hair in the window then back to the brunette. "How?"

She grinned. "An alleyway from her place. Pops out just there." She thumbed over her shoulder up the hill. "So what do you think? Does she taste as good as she looks?"

"Uhhhh, yes," I breathed. "I mean… no. Better, in fact." I paused a beat. "Actually, I don't know."

She tipped her head to one side coquettishly. "Well how about we make sure?" She stretched up again, rolled my hat up a little above my ears, then repeated the kiss. Longer. I breathed in as our lips sought each other, parting slightly, tongues lancing, her tongue piercing occasionally clicking our teeth, my heart thudding against hers. A car may have passed, I wasn't sure. Her hips ground against my swelling prick, the undeniable aroma of a woman's core floating between us. She pulled just her head back a fraction and I could feel her breath against my lips. "What about now?"

"Yes. Definitely. She tastes amazing. You're very lucky."

The brunette grinned impishly and slithered her hand down my body to rest on the bulge. "Oh, what have we here?" She traced the outline, obvious and desperately in need of release, giving it a few gentle squeezes. "Turn around."

She remained in contact with me, nestling against my body from the rear as I complied. My cock surged beneath her hand when I drank in the sight of the perfect specimen in the window, now facing me fully naked, breasts hanging in front of her as she leaned against the frame. Although her front was in shadow, the light that spilled past her was enough to make out her actions. She brought her fingertips to the orbs, circling them, teasing them, giving each a firm squeeze, the flesh spilling over her hands as she pinched and stroked.

In my ear the brunette whispered, "Tonight, you're the lucky one. She wants to watch you come." I snapped my head to look at her and she qualified the statement. "Here. Now. It's only fair."

My eyes widened and I glanced around, looking for someone. Anyone. "I can't."

"Sure you can." The brunette fumbled for the zip, then my underwear and I felt icy air rush in moments before my length sprang free. Her dainty hand encased the shaft, keeping it warm, and began to move up and down. "Mmmm," she cooed. "See? Nice and hard. Just how she likes it."

I looked furtively around again, scanning the properties for signs of twitching curtains or the wail of sirens heading in our direction. Nothing. Only her hot, even breaths in my ear and hand slithering to the tip of my cock, smearing pre-come into her palm before gliding back to the root. I inhaled.

The girl in the window explored her body further, one hand remaining to tend to her breasts while the other snaked across her incredible midriff and dove between her legs. I swelled at the sight of her enjoyment, the brunette's actions spurring me on. I was already close and she knew it, her husky whisper as much for her own excitement as mine. "Look at her. Such a show-off." I nodded. "She loves being watched. We both do. Somewhere off the beaten track, but public enough where we can be caught. Last weekend it was the park, against a tree. A man walking his dog watched me finger her." She pumped my shaft a few times. "It was so naughty. So exciting. And now you."

She eased her grip, fingertips fluttering up and down my steel, circling the head before taking a firm hold and jacking the full length, snuggling her body against my back. It was heavenly. She continued her monologue:

"Can you imagine what she feels like inside? All wet. Hot. Excited. I can't get enough of her pussy. So tasty. She looks sweet and innocent from the outside, but she has a dirty streak. Loves to take charge. Loves to make me eat her until she can barely stand. Until she peaks. I'm totally hers. I'll even come out into the street and jack a guy off if she asks." She gripped and slid her hand faster along the length of my cock, which seemed as hard as the lamp post I was pressed against.

The blonde backed sharply into the room out of sight behind the wall. It took me a few seconds to realise why. Blue lights strobing closer from behind us. A rising panic filled me, but the brunette must have realised the predicament and remained cool. She circled me and, keeping her hand on my length, came in for another kiss. "Hug me," was all she urged before I was again lost in her lips.

My arms wrapped her diminutive frame as she continued to rub my cock pressed between our bodies. The minx was going to get us arrested, I was sure of it, but I was too far involved to back out and too close to the car to cause a scene, so I played along. Closed my eyes, expecting the next thing I felt to be the long arm of the law. Instead, as the lights grew in intensity and bathed us in piercing flashes of blue, I remained hard beneath her hand as the car cruised past and away beyond the window, rounding the corner, lost to the night.

By the time I chanced opening my eyes, the blonde had reappeared and resumed stroking her tits and pussy. Incredible. The hot bombshell wrapped in my arms drew away, giggling as she trailed her fingertips up my shaft and abdomen to my mouth.

"Now that was exciting!"

"Speak for yourself. I was terrified."

She pressed her fingers to my lips and raised her eyebrows, waiting. I opened up, tasted myself and ran my tongue over her fingertips. She looked down. "If that's you terrified, I'd love to see you in control." She withdrew and circled me again, taking up her previous position pressed into my back, arm wrapped around my hip. Reaching to encase my rod in her hot hand, her wet fingertips were a delight. "Now where were we?" Her palm slithered up and down my unrelenting hardness. "Ah yes, right about here."

Part of me had to admit the adrenaline rush of being nearly caught in the street in such a compromising position had been thrilling. I'd never considered it. Watching the pair of them somehow silently communicating across the divide, feeding off one another's arousal as they touched and stroked and became hornier, was intoxicating.

The brunette sighed. "I love pleasing her. Sometimes, if she's really into a guy, she makes me watch while she takes her time to-" she lowered her voice and I felt her weight shift before her breath tickled my ear, "-fuck him. Dominating him. It gets her off knowing how much I want her afterwards." I groaned quietly as visions tumbled, the pair of them before me, pleasing each other then taking turns with me, finally servicing my hardness in tandem, lips fluttering up and down either side of my unyielding erection. "One time," she continued, "she demanded a guy tie me to a chair so I was totally helpless. Then she sat in my lap and made him screw her. I could feel and smell them both, every thrust, every groan, desperate to have her, writhing like a caged animal the whole time beneath them. I only got her to myself after he left and she untied me. I pounced-"

"Please," I breathed, knowing I couldn't hold out any longer. The pressure was building, the light-headed onset of the hormone flood seemingly more intense due to the exposed setting and her electric words painting pictures in my mind. "Oh, God."

Her spare hand quickly wrapped around my other side and I felt her palm brush my flared, throbbing tip as she directed my boner south. I sucked freezing air hard through gritted teeth, spilling over, unleashing spurt after spurt of thick spunk into her cupped hand, all the while staring at the blonde in the window fingering herself, watching me.

As my flow waned and heart rate began to normalise I glanced down to see most of my output pooled in the brunette's palm. A few silvery ropes iced her fingertips. She released my rod and it began to wither in the cold, then she stepped to my side. "She'll love this. Thank you."

With that, she skipped off to the alleyway and disappeared, the grips on her trainers evidently way better than those on my work shoes.

Coming to my senses I quickly zipped up. The blonde was still enjoying her fantasies, focusing intently on me until it became clear that the brunette returned. Keeping one hand jammed between her legs, the blonde girl stepped to one side so I could again see her in profile and the brunette joined her opposite, bringing her palm up between them, offering my seed. Her lover reached out with her free hand to draw it to her face. Her tongue lanced, lips drawing each digit in turn into her mouth, before moving to the palm itself, lapping like a cat does milk. It was so erotic to see her tasting me. Drinking my essence without ever having touched me.

The brunette appeared to be narrating, perhaps urging the blonde on with dirty words about our encounter. Whatever she was saying seemed to be working magic on her partner, the way it had done me. The actions between the blonde's legs became more overt with each syllable and each lick, her body starting to buck and spasm until she clearly boiled over once more, lips curled in satisfaction and eyes closing.

Even though I had recently deflated, I felt a stirring in my trousers at the scene. It was unbelievably sexy to behold yet another of her intense explosions. The brunette raised her now empty hand and stroked her partner's face and hair as the woman raced through her stages of orgasm. I could only imagine what was going through her head as the bucking and twisting gradually diminished and she began to float down from the high.

When she had fully regained her composure, the pair stepped together for a tender, languid kiss, hands idly stroking hair and bodies, one naked the other fully clothed. The brunette drew away a moment, looked my way and waved, then reached to the window edge and tugged, dropping the Venetian blind and twisting the blades shut so all I could see was their soft-focus silhouette locked in embrace behind.

I watched the pair kiss a while longer, still reeling at the encounter, only continuing my circuitous route home when they parted, hands joined and stepped into the room away from the light, the remainder of their activities bound by my imagination.

Maybe Karma was finally giving me a break. Showing me the silver lining six months after my girlfriend walked out stating she preferred her boss to me. Showing me that there was more to life than moping and working and drinking to drown the pain of the betrayal.

I looked up at the girls' window as I rounded the corner and slipped on a dark patch of icy pavement, sprawling unceremoniously on my left side with a thud and skidding into the road.

Karma? Pah!

As I sat nursing my bruised hip, the light changed slightly. I looked up to see the blind blades were open and the brunette leaning forward regarding my predicament. She laughed, held up a finger to signal I should wait – as if I was going anywhere – and disappeared from view.

My spirits lifted. As did the resurgence of my erection. Maybe Karma worked in mysterious ways.

 

- - -

 

Author note: For anybody interested in finding out more about the characters depicted in this story, be sure to check out 'The Mark' by the incredibly talented Katherine:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-the-mark-.aspx

She has taken this story and written the reverse perspective. So if you have any unanswered questions here: What is the girls' story? What did they get up to in the room? Why are they playing with him? What do the police have to do with it? All these questions are answered in her story.

 

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments