Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Woman In The Next Window, (pt. 1)

"A woman in the office building right next to me give me a night to remember"

16
10 Comments 10
14.2k Views 14.2k
893 words 893 words
This is my first story here, hope you like it. PS! English is not my first language :)

I rise my eyes from the computer screen to rest them. It's getting dark, the offices are closing down.

Our eyes have met before, when we both look outside of our windows. Guess she's working late as well. I smile politely and she answers me with a smile of her own.

I don't want to stare too long, so I get back to work. At least this is what it should look like. I have a peek from the corner of my eye and see her sitting behind his table, facing the window.

I get back to work, occasionally having a look at my beautiful neighbor. Then our eyes meet again. I smile, she smiles. She then puts her finger on her lips, just like I should be quiet. I am quiet. it's all quiet, there's nobody here as far as I know.

She stands to move to the cabinet in front of her desk. Seductively she leans to the edge of it and suddenly starts to push it away.

It's beautiful to watch her. Her moves so elegant, dressed in that chic office outfit - a white blouse, gray pencil-skirt and a pair of heels.

I forget my work when I watch her move that cabinet. She's out of the frame for a second but returns with her slow walk, watching at me and then sitting back behind her desk.

"Oh…" It suddenly becomes clear to me. Now I can see under the table. Is this for real? I mean when our eyes have met before, I have thought that this was a bit of eye catching game but I wasn't sure.

I watch her as she slowly turns her office chair left and right.

My heart skips a beat when I see her spreading her legs just a little bit. The pencil skirt isn't giving away too much. She's teasing me and she knows it.

I'm watching mesmerized as she grabs a hold of her skirt to pull it up a bit. I'm not sure if she is looking at me or not, my mind is all over the place, looking her legs, her skirt, her office. Am I supposed to see any of this?

Slowly she spread's her legs again. Those unbelievably sexy legs in the office building right next to me.

Did I just spot her panties? I'm not sure of anything anymore as I watch her caressing herself through her panties. My mind is racing when I realize she is definitely looking at me, with a seductive little smile on her face.

She closes her legs for just a short moment before spreading them again.

Foxy_Ramona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxy_Ramona

And again.

She then stands up to fix her skirt. She's looking at me, smiling. I'm not sure how my face responds to that because I don't seem to have much control over the expressions right now.

Slowly she walks between her desk and the window. For a second she leans to her desk, looking at me and giving away another short smile.

I'm mesmerized. Is this girl really playing this game or am I daydreaming? I can see her reaching her skirt again as she pulls it up, higher than before I believe.

She's standing there almost right in front of me. Nothing between us other than two sets of windows and a narrow street a few floors down.

With a smooth move she has reached her panties and pulling them down. My heart is racing, I can not stand still as I feel the bulge in my pants getting bigger and bigger.

She steps out of her panties and leans on the desk again, skirt down like it should be. Like any women in any office. Only the white panties on the floor in front of her tell a different story.

Before sitting on the table she pulls her skirt up again and then spreads her legs in almost a slow motion. My heart is racing and skipping beats the same time. She has spread wide and I can see her shaved pussy almost in front of me.

She brings her fingers to touch herself, caress a bit before bringing them to her lips. This is driving me wild, yet I'm glued to my chair.

This goes on for a minute before she stands up again, fixes her skirt and picks up the panties on the floor. She smiles to me when she turns and walks towards the door. For a split second she looks at me before turning off the lights, opening the door and closing it after her.

I think I sat there for a good ten minutes before I was back in reality. I knew our eyes had met before, we have smiled to each other but…. did this really just happen?

I wrap up my work and head home, driving like I'm in a dream or something.

The next morning I found a small brown box on my desk. Indeed I have been waiting for my shipment from Ebay.

I opened the box to find a piece of paper with handwritten note - "These got wet yesterday".

After a minute or so, after getting myself back together, I look out of the window. She's not in.

end of part one

Published 
Written by seductivethoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments