Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crotch Lake -- Day 3

"One week, small island, two couples. What could happen?"

47
12 Comments 12
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a seven-part story. I have completed all seven parts and will be releasing them over the next few weeks. The tags refer to the entire story and not necessarily to any particular episode. Crotch Lake is a real place, and my then-wife and I did camp on an island there with another couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All names have been changed. I leave it to you, gentle reader, to determine which, if any, events in this story are factual and which are imagined."

Day 3 Tuesday

Cindy and I were the first up and were working on breakfast when Karen and Ken came out of the tent to join us. They were both naked. We stood there dumbstruck, staring at all the bare flesh in front of us.

Cindy was the first to recover her voice. “What is this?”

Ken said, “Well, you know how Karen always wants to be in charge of everything.”

“Right,” I said. “So?”

“Well, I was putting my cargo shorts on, and Karen asked me what the hell I was doing.”

“I did not.”

“Did so.”

“Did not! I said that you didn’t need to do that since we all saw each other naked last night. And, therefore, we should declare our island to be a clothing-free zone.”

A little stunned, I said, “Shouldn’t we have put that to a vote or something? Last night in the moonlight was a little different. I mean, I wasn’t even sure until just now that you don’t have any tan lines.”

“Okay, Dave. Do you have some objection to looking at my tits and ass? Am I ugly or something?”

“Hell no! Karen, you have a beautiful, sexy body, and any guy would be crazy not to want to see you in the altogether.”

Cindy slapped my arm. “I think you’d better stop talking before you dig that hole any deeper.”

Karen stared me in the eye. “So, you like looking at my naked self. If you’re going to ogle me, don’t you think Ken should have the same privilege with Cindy?”

I was trapped, and I knew it. “Well, sure.”

Karen knew she had won, even though I never did have any real objections. “Cindy, strip.”

“Yes, ma’am. Right away.” Cindy was only wearing panties and a sports bra. She pulled the bra off over her head and dropped it on the table. Then, she bent down, took her panties off, and threw them in my face. “Dave, are you shy or just slow? I think Karen should have the opportunity to get a closer look at your package. Of course, with what I’m seeing that Ken’s packing, I guess it’s all unpacked, isn’t it? Anyhow, are you worried about the comparison? Don’t be. We girls are always having our boobies compared, and we live through it.”

“You all win.” I was only wearing a pair of shorts and shed them to the applause of my campmates. “Our island is now nude only. And, if any of you would have bothered to ask me, I would have been in favor of it from the start. The only thing better than sharing a campsite with two sexy women is to share it with two sexy, naked women.”

# # #

We all made sure to put sunscreen on, especially on the parts that hadn’t seen the sun before. Karen and maybe Cindy must have planned this out well before we left home. They thought of everything. Karen brought a couple of aprons so we wouldn’t splash hot liquids on while cooking. Things went well until around ten in the morning. That’s when we noticed a couple of fishermen anchored off our island. That wouldn’t have been any big deal, except they weren’t paying any attention to their fishing. They were too busy watching our naked wives sunbathing.

We called the wives back to the campsite and told them about what we had observed. Although we had no qualms about being naked with each other, Ken and I didn’t like the idea of strangers getting that view of our wives.

Karen, the exhibitionist, didn’t see any problem with letting a couple of strangers get their jollies from watching a little T&A. However, the other three of us outvoted her. We agreed that we had to wear at least some clothing when we could be observed from the lake.

Karen reluctantly put on her crocheted lace bikini. “Just because I’m forced to cover up because of those peeping perverts is no reason why I can’t show some skin to you guys.”

“Thank you, Karen,” I said, “I really appreciate the view.”

Ken said, “So do I, love. So do I.”

Cindy came out of the tent a few minutes later wearing her modest, by comparison, yellow traditional bikini. “Come on, Karen, let’s go get what sun we can.”

The voyeur fishermen came by several more times that afternoon but seemed to get the message around three o’clock since we didn’t see them anymore after that.

 

# # #

I know that I’ve left out a lot of the camp activities. Please forgive me. However, I assumed that most of you reading this story don’t care about them. Let me make an exception. If you’ve never been camping, you’ve missed out on one of life’s great pleasures. I’m not talking about sex in a tent; I’m talking about something almost as good. A meal cooked over a wood fire is a very special treat. Think of a meal cooked on your grill at home, then, as Emeril would say, “kick it up a notch,” then kick it up again. That night we had three bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon, ribeye steaks, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob, all cooked over an outdoor wood fire. “Bam!!”

Our dinner conversation turned to the morning’s voyeur invasion.

Karen said, “Okay, putting on some clothes was probably the best way to get rid of the perverts today. However, what’s the sense of being on a private island if we have to wear clothes all the time? Dave, Ken, would you guys be happy watching Cindy and me all the time in shorts and tops or swimsuits? Or, would you rather see tits and ass?”

Cindy said, “Hey, Karen. What about the peeping Toms? I have no problem showing myself to Dave, and you’ve convinced me that it would be fun to tease Ken. But, I AM NOT into showing the whole world everything I’ve got.”

I decided to keep my mouth shut and see where this was going to go. It seemed that Ken had a similar idea.

Karen continued, “I think we can find a compromise. After all, we do have two engineers on the island. I suggest that we get these guys to rig up some kind of barrier to prevent perverts from perusing us in the campsite. Then we would wear some kind of clothing if we go anywhere on the boat or during daylight on our beach. At all other times, the law of the island would be no clothes allowed.”

Cindy said, “I second the motion!”

Karen pounded a large spoon on the table. Any discussion?”

“What if we can’t devise a suitable screen?” I asked.

“Then we’ll have to figure out a different plan. Let’s vote. All those in favor, say aye.”

All four of us yelled, “Aye.”

Karen pulled off her top and dropped her shorts. “Dave, I hope you’re happy that we voted on this.”

“That was nice, but the best part is seeing your tits.”

Cindy slapped my shoulder, then stood up and stripped. “Okay, guys, are you going to join us, or do I have to put my clothes back on?”

We hooted our approval and joined the wives in their nudity.

Ken went to the cooler and pulled out bottles of rye whiskey and red vermouth. “We need a celebration. I’m making a pitcher or manhattans.” He proceeded to mix a batch in a half-gallon picnic jug. “Get your own drinking glass or mug or whatever. You are all responsible for your own cherries.”

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

Karen quickly quipped, “I don’t think anybody here still has their cherry.”

 

# # #

We sat around the campfire trading jokes and getting buzzed. Eventually, I wandered into the woods to recycle some of my manhattans. When I got back, I found Ken sitting up close to Cindy with her left boob in his right hand.

I cleared my throat.

“Hey, man. I just couldn’t resist. Your wife has such luscious tits. You can grab a handful of Karen if you want. Obviously, I wouldn’t be able to complain.”

Karen glared at him. “Don’t I get a vote? Dave, he loses all his filters—and all his manners—when he has too many manhattans.” She looked at me and winked. “It’s okay, Dave. You can feel my tits.”

I certainly wasn’t going to turn that down. I’d been ogling her tits since the day I met her. I walked to her and cupped both breasts in my hands and rubbed circles on them with my palms. Those were the first tits other than Cindy’s that I’d had in my hands since before I proposed to her.

I no sooner got my hands going than Cindy said, “Dave, I’m so horny. Let’s go in the tent so you can lick my pussy.”

“Damn!” Karen said. “That sounds good. Ken, I need a good pussy licking too. But Cindy got a lot more boob action than I did. Put the sleeping bags next to each other. While you’re licking me, I want some more boob action from Dave’s hand.”

Ken obviously knew what was negotiable with Karen and what things weren’t. Of course, he may have just heard something that he liked. He dropped Cindy’s boob and hustled into the tent. By the time the rest of us got in there, he had both sleeping bags touching in the center of the tent.

Karen lay down on their bag with her head about three-quarters of the way up toward the head. “Cindy, lay down next to me with your head going the opposite way. That way, while Dave is eating you, he can play with my boob. And that ingrate, Ken, can eat me and continue playing with yours.”

I’ve always loved eating pussy, and what could be better than eating one woman’s pussy while playing with another woman’s tits. I began by licking up and down Cindy’s outer lips until she grabbed my head and pulled me harder against her crotch. I sucked her inner lips, back and forth, one at a time, all the while relishing in her natural aroma and taste. Then I pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go and swirled it around. At the same time, my right hand was busy rubbing Karen’s left breast and tweaking her nipple.

My other hand was feeling left out, so I licked Cindy’s slit top to bottom and slipped a couple left-hand fingers into her vagina. My fingers found her G-spot just as my tongue found her clit. Her moans and squirms told me that I was on the right track.

“Ken, what’s going on? You seem distracted. Damn, Cindy, how long have you been playing with his dick?”

“It was just hanging there, and it looked so nice.”

Karen took command again. “Since you’ve stepped things up, let’s do something I’ve always wanted to try; let’s do a daisy chain. Everybody shift around so we’re in a square. Husbands, you keep eating your wife’s pussy. Cindy, since you like Ken’s dick so much, you can suck it, and I’ll suck Dave’s.”

Just like that, we rearranged ourselves, and I was licking Cindy’s clit while Karen kissed the head of my cock. She licked the sensitive bottom side of my dick up the entire length while I licked the length of Cindy’s pussy. Cindy and I had tried sixty-nine a few times, but it didn’t work very well for us. She said that she got too distracted by what she was feeling to do much for me. Obviously, Karen was not having that problem. She was giving me a first-class blowjob. I was more inspired than distracted and was giving Cindy as well as I got. If I’d thought about it, I might have felt some sympathy for Ken.

But that was the furthest thing from my mind when Karen let my cock slip out just long enough to say, “I want you to cum in my mouth.” Then, she redoubled her effort on a mouthful of my cock to get a mouthful of my cum. I sucked Cindy’s clit and gave it a serious tongue-lashing. Karen was doing this thing where her hand pumped me at the base while her mouth was bobbing up and down, and her tongue was swirling around the head. Karen had the best technique I’d ever experienced.

Well, to be honest, she was only the third woman to have my dick in her mouth. The first was a high school girlfriend who wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. She and I traded oral favors, but she would only finish me with her hand. The second, of course, was Cindy. She loved the orgasms I gave her with my mouth but saw blowjobs only as foreplay. Having a woman actually asking me to cum in her mouth was a huge treat. I was in heaven.

I felt my orgasm building. Cindy’s pussy was twitching. Karen was bobbing and swirling faster. I moaned. The vibration transferred to Cindy’s pussy. She pushed her pussy harder against my mouth. Karen pulled her hand away and took my cock deeper in her mouth. I licked faster. Cindy squirted a tiny bit. Her whole body spasmed in orgasm. Karen added light suction to my cock. I lost it. I shot five or six heavy ropes of cum into Karen’s mouth.

Karen lightly sucked until she had drained and cleaned my cock of all it had to offer. “Thank you, Dave. You tasted wonderful.”

“What about me?” Ken asked. “I didn’t get to come. Cindy, are you going to finish me off?”

“I don’t think I could do any more; my mouth is tired,” Cindy said.

“I haven’t cum either. Come fuck me, Husband dear.” Karen pulled herself up on her knees. Ken shifted around behind her and jammed his cock to the hilt in one fast thrust.

Karen pushed her ass against him. “Oh, God, yes. Fuck me hard. I’m so horny from swallowing all that cum. Harder. Deeper. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!”

“I hope you’re close,” Ken said, “because Cindy had me almost there when she stopped.”

I was hard again already from watching their frantic fucking. Cindy must have been just as horny because she got on her knees next to her best friend. I didn’t waste a second shoving my dick into my wife. My pussy licking, combined with the show next to us, had her wetter than I could ever remember. Even having cum once already was not slowing my response. My orgasm was building as I pounded Cindy’s pussy.

Next to us, Ken was pounding like a man possessed. Karen was moaning at the bottom of his every stroke. Ken groaned and pumped even more frantically.

“Oh, damn. Here it comes,” he said.

“Don’t you dare! I’m not there yet.”

“Too late,” he said.

“Damn it, Ken. I’m the only one who hasn’t cum. You know what I need. Get on your back.” It was hard to tell if Karen was pissed off or just being playful.

Ken got down on his back on the sleeping bag. Karen got over him in a sixty-nine position but didn’t touch his cock. Ken dutifully buried his tongue in Karen’s pussy and lapped up his seed as it dripped out. Karen then squeezed her Kegels and pushed a big glob out. Ken sucked it up. That’s when I unloaded in Cindy’s pussy. Ken kept at it until Karen was no longer the only one who hadn’t cum.

Karen asked me, “Are you going to do the same for Cindy?”

“You’re kidding. Right?”

Cindy said, “That’s okay, Honey. You don’t have to do that—tonight.”

 

Published 
Written by BradCarpenter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments