Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend Getaway Pt. II

"Wife gets bred by a stranger and her husband gives her an anal creampie"

23
6 Comments 6
22.0k Views 22.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
My wife just let herself get fucked by a complete stranger. She had met him through a Craigslist ad and communicated a few times before through emails, but this was the first time they had met in person. His name is Brandt. Laura had surprised me with a weekend getaway to northern Georgia and he had been waiting in the cabin my wife had rented. In less than ten minutes after arriving, my wife had her pussy filled with his cock. Within twenty Brandt was shooting his hot cum down her throat.

I had wanted to fuck my wife after Brandt came down her throat, but I was forbidden to by my wife. She had her own plans, and it seemed to include me being cuckolded, at least for the immediate future. She did promise that at some prearranged point, not only was she going to let me fuck her, but let me cum inside her as well. For now, however, I had to settle for the possibility of being allowed to fuck her without coming.

It was near 8 o’clock now, and after the two of them got dressed, we headed out to dinner. After a few minutes deciding where, we hopped into Brandt’s car, since he knew a decent place just outside of town. With Brandt driving, Laura and I sat in the back. It was on the way to get dinner that Laura surprised me with the real reason for our weekend getaway.

“Do you still want to have me bred by another man?” she asked. My balls twitched when I heard that. “I’d do that for you, let another man plant his seed inside of me,” Laura leaned over and nibbled my ear. I was in shock. “Would you like that?” she asked in a near whisper. “Would you like to have another man’s child growing inside of me?”

I was dumbfounded. I tried to say something, but nothing came out. I’ve wanted to have my wife bred by another man for years, but she’s always shot me down. Even when we were playing with others, she was always on birth control, so there was a very low risk of pregnancy. But for more than ten years now, we haven’t even had a threesome. The last time we did, she was drunk, and it was with an old friend we hadn’t seen or been with in ages. And now she’s asking me if I want to watch her be bred by a stranger. Of course I did. I just couldn’t get my mouth to form the words.

Since I was speechless, Laura directed her question to Brandt.

“Hey, Brandt,” she called out. “Would you be interested in breeding me for my husband?”

“Oh, yeah!” Brandt replied. “That’s what I’m here for, darlin’.”

I finally snapped out of my shock, sort of. “Uh, sure… I mean, yes I want to… are you sure?”

“Well, we’re here,” she said. “And I’ve planned this weekend just for me to get bred by another man while you watch, so, yeah,” she continued, “I’m sure.”

I still was in disbelief. We have three children, all of them adults now with our youngest being twenty-one. So adamant had she been about not wanting anymore children, she had me get snipped, and that was about fifteen years ago. And before that she’d been on Norplant, which had worked very well as birth control. And now, seemingly out of nowhere she was ready to be bred by another man. Something just didn’t sync yet.

“Yeah?” I asked. “What made you change your mind about this? I mean, you’ve always been so very determined that you didn’t want any more children, you had enough, and now all three of ours are off and living their own lives. So why now?”

I was really baffled. I hadn’t even brought the subject up in over a year. I could just imagine our house with a baby in it. While my wife loves our three kids to death, she really isn’t a kid person. Loves to play with them for a little bit, but loves the fact that she can always give them back when she’s had enough. If she was actually pregnant and we kept the child, she’d snap. So there had to be a reason she was willing to be bred by a stranger. But she insisted she wanted to do this, even if it was just to make me happy. But she was also very clear that now that things had been set rolling, she was going to see the weekend through, and she was going to be filled with another man’s cum many times over the weekend.

Being well convinced that she really was quite okay with being fucked and filled by a stranger with the end effect of becoming pregnant by him, I was suddenly very horny and just wanted to fuck the hell out of her. I told her as much.

“Uh-uh, not yet,” she smiled at me. “I might let you fuck me right now, but I know you wouldn’t be a good boy and stop before cumming inside of me,” she said. “And I’m not letting you do that just yet. But you’ll get your chance,” she said as she bit my lower lip, “maybe tomorrow evening.”

No way I was going to wait that long to fuck my wife, and I told her as much. She started to say something in protest, I’m sure, but I never got to hear what it was because I forced her onto her back. She started to say something again when I spread her legs wide, and saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties under her short skirt. I told her to shut the fuck up, I was going to fuck her right then and there. Her pussy was glistening, she was ready to have a cock inside of her, and I was going to ram one in for her. With her legs over my shoulders, I unzipped my jeans and pulled by cock out. I quickly slid into my wife’s thoroughly wet pussy.

Laura let out a long moan as I slid into her pussy. With one continuous motion I sank my cock balls deep into her. I rammed into her a few times and knew I wouldn’t last long.

“Don’t cum inside me, Angel,” my wife cried out.

I pushed hard into her. Laura moaned even harder. I wanted to hear and feel her come all over my cock.

“Come for me, baby,” I urged her. “Come for me and I’ll stop. I just want to hear you come.”

It didn’t take long. I rammed my cock a few more times deep inside of her and she screamed out that she was coming. I felt her cream my cock and I continued to pump her hard and deep.

“Please don’t come,” she pleaded with me as I continued to fuck her trying to push me away. “If you come inside me,” she said in a dead serious tone, “it’ll be the last time you do.”

I could feel the nearness, the urgency in my balls. I really wanted to bust a nut inside of my beautiful slut of a wife. I didn’t withdraw, but I stopped pumping her pussy. Hard as it was to stop fucking my wife, coming inside of her now was not worth the threat of never being able to do so again. I rested my head between her breasts.

“I know how much you want to come inside me, angel,” she said stroking the back of my head. “But this weekend really is all about me being bred by other men, not you. Isn’t that what you want?”

It was. More than anything I wanted to watch another man, or even several men, fuck my wife and fill her with their seed. And so I reluctantly pulled out of my wife’s pussy.

As I sat back in my seat, Laura pulled her skirt down. Then she leaned over and began to clean my cock.

“I know you want to fuck me and fill me, my love,” she said softly. “I planned all this for you. But if I’m going to let another man fill me up and plant his seed in me so you can watch his child grow inside me, which I know turns your on just to think about it, then you can’t come inside of me,” she explained. I knew she was right. “And just so you know, I’m ripe for breeding right now, if you get my drift.”

I did, and that made me even hornier. At some point during this weekend, my wife was going to conceive by another man. She was going to allow herself to be bred by a stranger and let his child grow inside of her, all because it my deepest most desired fantasy. This weekend was a dream come true, and I was willing to be cuckolded to realize it.

“I’ll eat you, let you cum in my ass if you want to,” my wife promised. “I was going to make you go all weekend without coming at all inside me. But I know you need to come inside of me, so fill my ass,” she smiled. “I know you want to.”

I was about to take her up on her offer of letting me violate her back door when Brandt suddenly announced that we had arrived at our destination. Brandt had driven us out to local dive. It was full, and the air smelled, well, delicious. Neon lights flashed in windows advertising several beers. The music was loud and the lights were low. Except for the lack of a dance floor, I would have thought we were walking into a honky-tonk.

“Grab a seat anywhere,” said a perky waitress as we entered.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

“Someone will be right with you.”

We looked around and saw a table in the back corner near the kitchen doors. As we sat down another young lady came over and handed us all a menu, introduced herself as Angie and took our drink order. We looked over the menu and selected our meals and Angie returned with our drinks. We gave her our orders and she headed off to the kitchen. I watched her full, firm ass as she walked away.

“Would you like to tap that ass?” my wife asked. “Or would you rather tap mine?” That go my attention.

“You know the answer to that,” I told her. It had been quite a while time since she’d let me fuck her ass. Just thinking about the opportunity to fuck my wife’s ass was getting me hard again.

Laura smiled sweetly. “The keep your eyes off of her ass.”

Brandt laughed. I joined him about a second later. I’d never seen Laura like this, but I liked it. She was in control, and it was obvious she was enjoying the role. Brandt joked that Laura had me by the balls, and I told him she’d always had me by the balls, this was just the first time she had actually treated me like it.

When our meals finally came out, the burgers really were as good as they boasted. We ate in silence. Laura played with her food more than ate, I think she had other things on her mind than eating. Me, I was famished and devoured my burger. If I had eaten it any faster I wouldn’t have tasted it at all. Brandt took his time and enjoyed his food. When he finished I asked for the check and paid it. at once. I wanted to get back to our cabin and continue our festivities.

The drive home seemed to take much longer than the ride to the restaurant. Laura sat up front with Brandt while I took the back seat behind her. We didn’t talk. I was too preoccupied with fantasizing about fucking my wife’s ass, and watching her getting fucked and filled by Brandt. When we arrived at the cabin, we exited the car and walked in without a word.

Once inside the cabin, Laura took off her coat and threw it over the back of a dining chair, then took Brandt’s and did the same. Laura took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to the bed. I took my own coat off and placed it over Brandt and Laura’s. After a stop at the bathroom to relieve myself, I stripped and went upstairs to join my wife and her breeder.

They hadn’t wasted any time. Laura was naked on her back with Brandt deep inside of her, fucking her like he was on some kind timer. The metal post headboard was banging against the wood paneling of the wall. Laura was enjoying his fast and hard fucking, moaning and groaning with each thrust into her. I sat in one of the two sitting chairs in the corner and watched my wife get fucked by this man she met on the internet. My wife’s legs were up over Brandt’s shoulders and she had her curled back onto herself like a pill pug with her knees by her ears.

“Fuck me!” Laura yelled suddenly. “OH GOD FUCK ME!!”

My cock was rock hard as I stroked it. Brandt was grunting loudly now and really fucking her hard. It didn’t seem like he was going to last much longer, and I leaned back into the chair waiting for him to fill my wife’s cunt with his sperm and impregnate her. Brandt rocked forward and grunted with a few more deliberate thrusts and suddenly filled my wife.

“OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!” Laura screamed when he exploded with as much of his thick long cock as he could force inside her pussy.

Brandt kept her pinned there for a minute or so while Laura came down of her climax letting his seed settle deep inside of her. Eventually he let her legs slide off his shoulders and fall to the bed next to him but he remained inside of her. She kept her knees bent and turned her head my way. She smiled when her eyes met mine she smiled.

I was suddenly and immensely jealous. I had seen her fuck other men many times before and never felt like this. I’ve watch countless amount of men come inside of her and not given any thought to it. Something about this made me feel differently. It could have been the idea that my wife had decided that she wanted to get pregnant by another man, and hadn’t said anything to me about it when she set all of this in motion. I considered all of this as Brandt’s seed made its way deep into my wife’s bowels and rushed to find an egg to fertilize. I sudden and overwhelming urge to fuck my wife’s ass.

I stood up and walked to the side of the bed where there was a bottle of lube. I picked it up and walked around to the foot of the bed.

“I’d like to fuck my wife now.”

Brandt looked back at me and nodded. He withdrew slow and slid off the bed. Laura kept her knees up, not wanting to let his cum drip out. I climbed up onto the bed and began to cover my cock with the lube. As though she read my mind, my wife grabbed her legs and pulled her knees back to her tits. With a clear view of her ass hole, I dribbled some more lube onto it and began to finger her hole, making sure she was well lubed.

Laura looked up at me and gave me a loving smile. “Try and be gentle this first time.” A tear began to form in her right eye. “It’s been a while and I know how much you want to fuck me.”

I didn’t answer. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her back door and pushed. It was tight, so very tight. Laura seemed to bear down on me and I pushed passed her sphincter. Laura gasped and jerked as my purple head disappeared into her brown eye. I pulled out and re-entered her, more easily this second time. I repeated this several times until the resistance to my cock was as low as it was going to be. The last time I entered her I paused and squirted more lube over my cock then threw it to the side.

“Oh, God!” Laura cried out as I forced my cock deeper into her.

I had two inches of my cock inside of my wife’s ass now, and I used those to inches to fuck her slow by steady. Slowly in and slowly back out, keeping the tip of my cock just inside of her. I could see the look of discomfort on my wife’s face, and she was trying her best to control her breathing, but I wasn’t about to stop. Now that I was inside of her, I was going to enjoy all of my cock being inside of her. I still had six more inches to force into her tight shit tunnel. I bent over and kissed my wife as I slid back in. As she was kissing be back I force the rest of my cock inside of her.

“Jesus fuck me!” Laura yelled as my cock sunk balls deep into her. She was gasping for air. “Just stay there,” gasped my wife. “Just for a fucking minute, please,” she begged.

I obliged. My cock was as rigid as a steel rod and wasn’t in danger of shrinking any time soon. I waited for Laura to get her breath back.

“Make me your whore, angel,” she finally breathed out. “Fuck my ass like the fucking whore I am.”

She didn’t need to tell me a second time. I withdrew slowly and slid all the way back in. She didn’t feel nearly as tight as when I first entered her, but she was still uncomfortable with my cock inside her ass. Slow and steady I fucked her, and shortly Laura was breathing more regularly.

“Go faster,” she quietly urged.

Looking into my wife’s eyes, I increased by pace. Long, deep strokes. Quicker and quicker. At some point Laura’s difficult gasps turned into soft moans. The tone in her voice became more harmonious and truer to her having a cock in pussy.

“Oh God I love your fucking tight ass,” I finally told her.

“It’s yours baby. Fuck it good and hard,” she urged.

Soon my cock was pumping in and out fast and hard. Laura never looked away, instead she kept her eyes locked on mine. Her soft moans became louder and more urgent. Then her body shook and she let out a long high pitched “Ohhhhh fuuuuccckkk!” This encouraged me and I began for fuck her faster, deeper. I could feel myself building up to an orgasm.

I forced myself to stop and pulled out. I fell into my wife’s bosom still needing relief but denying it to myself.

“What’s wrong, Angel?” my wife asked. “Why’d you stop.” “I was about to come,” I said.

“It’s okay,” she whispered. “Come in my ass, baby. Fuck me and come inside me.” I was still reluctant, I wanted to abide by what she had planned, and that was to keep me from cumming.

“I don’t want you to get blue balls from building up and then not getting the release you need,” my wife told me. “So fuck my ass and come inside me.”

I did. Up over my shoulders went my wife’s legs and into her well lubed ass went my cock. I pounded her ass non-stop for several minutes and exploded deep inside of her. Then collapsed on top of her. Laura held me close to her as my cock continued to quiver and expel cum inside of her. She held me even after my cock returned to it’s unaroused size. I rolled off to the side and quickly slipped into blissful sleep.

Published 
Written by merdockmoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments